Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Stay With Me Stay At Home Revive Marriage Prevent Divorce

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Stay With Me Stay At Home Revive Marriage Prevent Divorce

Unread post by JayDee » Wed May 01, 2019 11:46 am

Becks085,

IN addition to Miss Athenas advise, I think you should consider a reading with an AIRR member to determine what is going on, if fidelity is an issue, or just you being insecure in the relationship. You can also ask why these ex's have come back and receive clarity on that question. http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Becks085

Unread post by Becks085 » Wed May 01, 2019 6:46 pm

Sorry, I usually burn one once a month ever since the beginning of our relationship( I never stopped) even now as things are rough I’m still burning a stay with me candle currently. I’ll be honest I’ve always had some insecurity issues even in past relationships. I actually ended this relationship because I couldn’t take the mental fight I had within myself, being paranoid and being full of fear that he’d leave or I’m not making him happy, but I quickly tried to apologize and make back up with him. He wasn’t having it he said he’s tired of the accusations and it’s hurtful that I accuse him and He blew up on me said he didn’t want to be with me anymore, I pleaded with him professed my love and such I lied about nothing I told him I’m really just fearful of losing him and not making him happy. He said maybe we should just take a break but he asked that I didn’t force anything because he doesn’t want to forgive me and take me back and I go right bck to my accusations. Me being me thinks he’s just saying this to get rid of me subtly and part of me feels as though someone’s caught his eye but I really have no evidence of this of course I didn’t tell him this I really didn’t want to start a fight. Now as I type this it’s clear that I should do some work on myself and not just him. I just don’t know where to start.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 02, 2019 10:46 am

Hello Becks085,

Thank you for clarifying your situation.

I would get a reading on this to gain some clarity on what's happening with him, and to determine what kind of rootwork might help you. You can find qualified readers and rootworkers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Start there and follow your practitioner's advice.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:24 am

I need some assistance here I have the reconciliation spell kit which ive performed but recently I caught my man texting and calling his ex from a decade ago. She's married as well and he's saying he loves her to her. I have stay with bath but nothing else what should I use? I also have break up oil I could put on them but is that appropriate? And should I look into follow boy for fidelity

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:26 am

stillsosola,

Start with what you have, stay with me, take the bath and save a cup, do his laundry and your bedding you sleep in, during the rinse cycle add the water. This will get it on him to stay with you. Follow me boy will give you dominance over him and him to follow you, does not mean fidelity. You would want other items for that such as happy home to keep the home life peaceful and good, dress rosemary with it and queen Elizabeth root. Chuparrosa oil for long lasting love.Break up would be a great idea to separate them and this flirting, you can also freeze her out.

Chuparrosa: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-chuparrosa.html
House blessing: http://www.luckymojo.com/houseblessing.html
Great forum topic on doing break up and return to me work at the same time: break-up-and-love-return-reconciliation ... 8-840.html
Lucky mojo freezer spells: general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:50 am

Thanks jaydee! So freezing her out I'd just put " don't talk to my man" and should I go further and use a fig or other female shaped fruit as the container to freeze? Also I kind of want a reading for some clarity but I'll get the bath going asap :)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:43 pm

Hello stillsosola,

You could do that, but using figs in this manner is traditionally intended to freeze a woman's sexuality. If that is your goal, then go ahead and use one.

Good luck.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:03 am

stillsosola,

In addition to what Miss Athena said about the fig and freezing her sexuality, you can take a photo of her, any info you know on her and her full name and write out " Jane doe leave my man alone, I freeze you out of his life..etc". Then freeze it in the container.

A reading from an AIRR member is highly suggested: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:40 pm

Thanks jaydee she's on ice and under some breakup lights and I put her in a destruction jar. She messaged me and we had an argument that turned nasty she threatened my kids so I figured destruction and freezing her up would be wonderful

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:39 pm

stillsosola ,

I agree, you go after kids you deserve Gods wrath. Make sure to cleanse after the work, hyssop and Psalms 51. Put protection on yourself as well such as Fiery wall of protection. If you are worried about the kids dress a whole angelic root with fiery wall of protection, wrap in a white cloth and hide in their room, under their bed or even in a backpack.

strawberrylemonade

Unread post by strawberrylemonade » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:14 am

My husband has been having an affair for over a year. He says that he has lost his feelings for me and he’s not happy being with me. He has strong feelings for the other woman, but despite that, he is still in this marriage for whatever reasons. I have already completed the 7 day burn for break up candle. The results were positive; breakup is likely, however there are minor obstructions. I have already ordered another break up candle. I would like to work on this from other angles. Which spell kit would be best to help draw my husband back to me and create positive feelings of me for him? Would it be reconciliation or stay with me?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:19 am

Hello strawberrylemonade,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're happy to have you here.

I'm sorry you're going through this difficulty. I have moved your post to the tread on spells to keep a mate at home and prevent divorce. Please do not post random topics on the board, as you will find we have nearly every subject already covered.

You can read through the posts here for more spell advice and ideas to help you. Meanwhile, if you are interested in a spell kit, I would go with Reconciliation since you need to repair your relationship. You can move on to a Stay With Me spell kit once you have him back in a loving relationship with you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html

strawberrylemonade

Unread post by strawberrylemonade » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:35 am

Thank you, Miss Athena!

strawberrylemonade

Unread post by strawberrylemonade » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:53 am

Thank you for your advice, Miss Athena! What’s the difference between the reconciliation spell kit and the reconciliation honey jar spell kit? Does one work more effectively and faster than the other?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:31 am

Hello strawberrylemonade,

They're neither stronger or faster than each other, they are just different. The Reconciliation Honey Jar spell kit will have you making a honey jar as part of the spell, whereas the Reconciliation spell kit will have you working with lodestones. Different approaches for the same objective, neither one is more effective. It's just a matter of choice in your approach.

susiqsantos
Newly Registered

Unread post by susiqsantos » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:20 am

Thanks ....which is better for beginners

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:42 am

susiqsantos,

Hello and welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm not sure which products you are referring to. Are you asking about the Reconciliation spell kit and Reconciliation honey jar?

Both come with complete instructions on how to work them. If I was to start with one though, I would choose the Reconciliation honey jar. It is pretty straight forward. You can read more about them here: reconciliation-honey-jar-spell-kit-ques ... 4-780.html
and here: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-reconciliation.html

SPL-HON-RECO
Reconciliation, Return, Heal Love Honey Spell
$20.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2145

AlluringKitten83

Unread post by AlluringKitten83 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:33 pm

Hi everyone!

I’ve been a member of the online community for a while and had to create a new username. The advice I received in the past helped me greatly. This situation, is a little mind boggling.

I’ve been with my boyfriend (now ex boyfriend) for 5 years. He’s always been the flirtatious type and over the past few months I noticed he was giving someone else extra attention. Long story short, I confronted him, he broke up with me - and we still live together.

He told me to save my money and get out. Claims he doesn’t love me the same and can’t explain why. Everyday I wake up to a nightmare. I just want the guy I fell in love with back.

We never had a bad relationship and I don’t want it to end. He’s also bipolar and doesn’t want to seek help. His mood swings and outbursts I’m 99% sure this has a major part to play in why we aren’t together.

Additionally, he continues to speak with this girl every day and night and still today claims they’re just friends.

1) I’m not sure if I need to do a reconciliation spell to fix the issue or a road opening spell with something that will make him communicate more.

2) Of course I’d rather have his focus on me and not other women. But how?

3) I also need something to make him seek help so he can think clearly and realize he’s making a mistake.

Any help is appreciated ❤️

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:13 am

BrokenKitten83,

I'm sorry to hear you are going through a difficult relationship.

1) Reconciliation products would be perfect for your situation. If you are receiving resistance after the reconciliation work, then I would consider using Road Opener

2) I would suggest sticking your rival in the freezer before starting any reconciliation work. You can find out more about freezer spells here: http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

3) Consider working with Clarity oil on a white skull candle or even a couple of drops in his shampoo. It will help him see clearly. Given his condition, I am a little weary of using coercive products. Gentle and steady would be the way to go. For getting him to speak to you, you could place some Deer's Tongue in the skull candle's mouth. This herb is used specifically for communication work. I would also continue to encourage him to seek medical help.

You can find out more on working with skull candles here: skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

Please read more about how and why to use Clarity products here:
http://luckymojo.com/clarity.html

OIL-HOO-CLAR
Clarity Oil
$7.50

HRCC Graduate #2145

AlluringKitten83

Unread post by AlluringKitten83 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:49 am

Hi Terra,

Thank you for the suggestions. I’ve never done a freezer spell, I used a cut and clear candle previously that only seemed to slow down communication for a bit, but as I mentioned he still talks to her. This will be new for me and I will follow up to let you know how it goes :) thanks again!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:16 am

BrokenKitten83 --

I am going to give you a suggestion: Your user name here seems to suggest a sad, tragic self-opinion, signifying damaged helplessness. Magic is a matter of the will. It is my experience that the few people who come here with negative self-naming ("HeartBroken," "LoveSick," "NeverWn," "LosingEverything") rarely bring their cases to a satisfactory conclusion.

Try changing your name to a more positive one -- if you need help, just post in the thread about name-changes and nagasiva will help you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

AlluringKitten83

Unread post by AlluringKitten83 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:57 am

I’ll change it, coincidentally it’s a username I’ve had on other platforms and has nothing to do with how I actually feel. But I see your point. Thanks again!

SunFlowerr
Newly Registered

Unread post by SunFlowerr » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:54 am

i want to help a friend with her marriage, she is asking for time communication, family man, you know all the basics. i've looked into reconciliation spell kit but im not sure where to start. help please anything will be appreciated 😊

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:08 am

SunFlowerr,

Hello! Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I moved your post to this thread since I believe you are asking about reviving a marriage for your friend. Is this the case? I do have to ask you not to start new topics. If you run a search, you will find that there is just about every subject you can imagine already covered. Please feel free to introduce yourself (the one place to start new topics lol) and we can give you a handy links to get you started and some posting notes. You can find it here: forum222.html

Please review this thread for ideas on spells and products you would like to try and if you have any questions afterwards, we are happy to help! I would recommend starting with a honey or sugar jar to sweeten the marriage. You can read up on how to create one here: https://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Good Luck and let us know if you have any questions.
HRCC Graduate #2145

SunFlowerr
Newly Registered

Unread post by SunFlowerr » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:54 pm

Oh thank you ! Didn’t know I started a whole new topic my apologies but okay thanks

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”