Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Prevent Someone from Moving Travelling Vacationing

MoonGoddessKat
Re: Spells to Make My Spouse Want to Move to a New Place

Unread post by MoonGoddessKat » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:58 pm

I browsed the forum a bit trying to find a thread I could read but nothing would show up in the search for what I needed. So i found this as sort of close to what I was looking for. If it's in the wrong place, I apologize and feel free to put it where it belongs!
The man I'm currently involved with has talked about moving a few times. He has a roommate now that I know he doesnt like living with much. And I dont think we are at a point for us to move in with eachother just yet, as it is still fairly new. (Between me and my daughter, my place is kind of small anyway!) But maybe in the future :) BUT. Sometimes he makes it sound like he would move further away. What can I use, not to make him move away, but to make him stay nearby, IF he moves? Would the Stay at Home products be a good way to go here? Just intend for them to keep him nearby instead of moving further away. I haven't worked with the Stay at Home line yet but every other thing I've used from Lucky Mojo over the years has worked like a charm!
Saint Martha, thank you so much for answering me!

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Spells to Prevent Someone from Moving Travelling Vacationing

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:17 pm

Hello MoonGoddessKat,

I have moved your post to the thread on preventing someone from moving. You can read through the posts here for spell advice that you can adapt to prevent him from moving far away. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

And yes, Stay at Home products can help you, although they are formulated to keep a straying man at home. It's worth a try, so look into them as well.
http://www.luckymojo.com/stayathome.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

MoonGoddessKat

Unread post by MoonGoddessKat » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:27 pm

Thanks so much Miss Athena. That is actually my daughter's name ;) I think that everytime I see your name on a post! This thread didn't show up in my search so thank you again. I will read through these posts and if I still have questions I will respond

Kat

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:37 pm

Hello MoonGoddessKat,

That is hilarious! You named your daughter well. :)

Since you want to influence him, in addition to the posts here, you can also consider an Influence spell using a white skull candle to help change his mind. You can find information on skull candle spells here:
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.

MoonGoddessKat

Unread post by MoonGoddessKat » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:49 pm

Thanks again Miss Athena! :) I've read through the thread and got some good ideas, I think I know what I'm going to use. I was actually thinking I'd use a skull candle for this work. This target reacts EXTREMELY well to skull candles. Everytime I use them on him, I see immediate results when I light them after working them for several days. If I were to use a blend of the Stay with Me and Influence oils and herbs, would you still use a white skull?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:09 am

Hello MoonGoddessKat,

Yes, white would be a good choice since you're influencing his mind for a very practical decision. White is a good all-purpose color, so go with that.

Good luck!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”