Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
m_beth13
Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread post by m_beth13 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:32 am

I created a doll baby of someone who attacked me and have been working with it for about 3 months. I drowned the doll baby in water ( target fears water ) last time I used it.
I thought I was going to the graveyard right after but, something tells me I'm not done. Now, This will be my first time burying the doll at a graveyard.. I made a little casket for the doll but it is rather big. So, I'm a little worried that when I bury it, I'll draw attention. I've been scouting out cemeteries and it looks like I will have to bury the doll in the daytime due to business hours. Any suggestions or tips on first time burials?

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:23 pm

M-beth13,

Go in the dead of night (if you don't get too spooked). This way the likelihood of being noticed is slim.

Another option, maybe better for you, is to go during the daytime and bring lots of flowers which you will plant into the earth directly on top of your spell. It is also a nice way to thank the spirit of the site you will be using.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

FracisFire124

Unread post by FracisFire124 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:10 am

Hi all, I am wondering if it's advisable to create a poppet in order to draw a soul mate to me. I don't have a particular person in mind, but would like to find love again. As I don't know who this individual is, I don't possess any articles of clothing; however, I did visit a thrift shop and found a flannel shirt that was super soft and resonated with me. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:02 pm

Hello FracisFire124,

Poppets are proxies for individuals, so if you are considering spells to draw in an unknown new love, this wouldn't be the right choice.

To attract a new person for a relationship, please read through the posts in the following thread for lots of advice and ideas:
spells-to-attract-friendship-new-lover- ... -t283.html

You should also consider the spells on the following link to draw in new love:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

FracisFire124

Unread post by FracisFire124 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:38 pm

Thank you, Miss Athena!

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:37 am

LM staff, What are your thoughts on burning candles directly on top of a clay doll baby?

Other than the clay doll getting some wax on it, what else do you all think are pros/cons?

I typically put my doll baby in a disposable deep pan, the kind you put a turkey in on thanksgiving, and i put some herbs on the pan in a circle around the doll baby, and i burn 4inch candles dressed with oils and herbs from LM above the doll baby's head. but, sometimes it is hard for me to focus my energy because i look at the candle, then the doll, then the candle, etc.. i try to ensure the energy from the candle is mixing with the energy of the doll baby as i send my message out to the universe, etc.

i wonder, if it would be easier for me to channel my energy if the candle was set up a tad differently, and placed directly on the doll baby.

it is a doll baby for love, if it matters.

thank you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:57 am

thelight1 ,

I would not burn the candle on the wax doll because the flame from the candle can heat the clay to the point it causes it to combust and that is not a good sign in love work! Rather I would buy a glass container like pyrex and place the doll on the table with the herbs around it and dressed with love oil, then place the pyrex on top of the doll and place the candle directly over the doll. I see it as the candle is burning down and on top of the target which is represented by the doll baby.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:42 pm

awesome idea jaydee, thank you!!!

Sister Joyce
HRCC Student

Unread post by Sister Joyce » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:46 pm

Hello, I have made crocheted some baby dolls that I would like to use to reverse negative work that is being done to me. However, I read a spell in one of the many many books I have and the spell said to construct the doll and place a mirror over the face to send any negative work that is being done to me back to them. I read this months ago and then proceeded to crochet my dolls, now that the dolls are completed I can't find the spell to read it again for a clear understanding. Therefore, I read upon some spells in my black folder I purchased from Miss Cat and these spells talk about mirror boxes so now I guess I will have to use a mirror box. Here are some of the issues I have with the baby dolls I made. The spells I read talks about placing personal concerns and partition papers inside of the baby dolls. Because I made my baby dolls with the intentions of using them another way I neglected to put any personal concerns (the only thing I have is a photo, full name of enemy, address and birthdate) and partition papers inside the baby doll. Believe me I would have loved to use the personal concerns and partition papers I have plenty of things I could use. Now my questions are:

1) I have to choose a method to baptise my baby dolls but what I want to know is when I blow breath in the baby dolls can I then turn around and place a photo of the enemy on the face of the baby doll?
2) Can I use things like sulfur, hot foot powder, hot sauce, black pepper power, mustard seeds, reversing oils etc., etc., etc. and sprinkle the powders on the baby doll/stick these things?
3) Can I use things like needles, pins, coffin nails, spines, spikes etc., etc., etc. to stick the baby dolls with or is this taking things a bit to far?

Basically, I am trying to find out since I messed up and didn't have intentions on using any of these things to begin with would they work just as well by placing them on top of the baby doll in the mirror box or sticking them in the baby doll? I am trying to bare in mind that these baby dolls were made for the sole purpose of reversing back the negative things that are being done to me and not so much for revenge.

Sister Joyce #1244
HRCC Student #2144

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:57 pm

Sister Joyce,

Are you able to open the doll to add the personal concern to the doll? Attach it in another manner?

1. Yes but I would add the face to the doll before baptizing it.
2. Yes you can do that.
3. Yes you can do this as well. You can buy a chain wrap it around the dolls arms and legs to restrict it, sew its mouth shut, to silence them, put needles in their eyes to not see you.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:04 pm

Hello Sister Joyce,

You want your target's personal concerns to be in the doll, not resting on top of it. The doll is a proxy for your target, so should be composed of similar things to your target (hair, nail clippings, blood, etc.).

Good luck.

Sister Joyce
HRCC Student

Unread post by Sister Joyce » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:40 am

OK I have all my supplies to construct my mirror boxes but I am worried about allowing my image to show in these mirrors. I read in the black folder that you can squint at the mirrors but not allow your image to show. I am not sure how to go about handling these mirrors. Even if you squint at the mirrors some kind of image is going to be showing. Not only that how do I handle these mirrors if I am using my hands then the image of my hands are going to show in the mirrors, does this matter? I have no choice but to handle the mirrors in order to glue them to the boxes. Am I suppose to use a tool or something to handle these mirrors?
HRCC Student #2144

Sister Joyce
HRCC Student

Unread post by Sister Joyce » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:02 am

On of the suggestions made to me was to tie a black cloth around the eyes of the baby doll and I to stick pins in the baby dolls eyes to stop the witches from seeing me. Is it necessary to do both of this things or would either one of the two work? Also, I have a limited amount of personal concerns since it is impossible for me to walk in and out of these witches house the way they do my home. I am sure they have all kinds of personal concerns of mine since they have had a free run of my home for the last 11 years. The only for sure thing that I have on them is photos, addresses, husband's names and birthdate for one of them. Hoping that some of these will work what do you suggest?
HRCC Student #2144

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:03 am

Hello Sister Joyce,

Here is what I would do when constructing the mirror box. The image of your hands shouldn't matter. It is seeing yourself, your face in the mirror that can cause harm. If you are still concerned about your hands being caught in the reflection, you can always wear gloves when building it. Also, instead of working looking down at the box, try to work at eye level. It should help you from seeing yourself in the mirrors.

For the eyes, I would personally do the pins but you can do both. Black cloth first then pins for good measure.

Try not to get caught up in the details. Go into this work with confidence. Know that it will slam everything they do right back in their face.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:30 pm

Hello Sister Joyce,

You got good advice from terra-rising, so I would follow it.

You want to avoid catching your face in the mirrors. I always work at arm's length when constructing mirror boxes, and at a level where I am not standing above the work.

As for your personal concerns for them, photos, full names and birth dates are helpful in the absence of anything containing their DNA. Work with confidence and you should be OK.

As I said in another response to you, put bay leaves in the corners of your work area and in your shoes, to keep any spiritually prying eyes from detecting your work.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Sister Joyce
HRCC Student

Unread post by Sister Joyce » Sat May 04, 2019 4:40 pm

Thank you Miss Athena and Terra_rising for giving me a sense of calm by telling me to work with confidence I really needed that. I read in my black folder that I need the exoskeleton of a crab or crayfish and I have look all over for an exoskeleton and I can't seem to find one. Is it really necessary to have an exoskeleton of a crab or crayfish or can I get by without it? I tell you if i am not completely gray headed, old and ugly by the time i finish collecting all the items I need and putting this mirror box and dollbaby together I will be very lucky. I am hell-bent on publishing a book about my 11 years of torment and agony from these mean spirited witches. I definitely mean to get more out of this miserable ordeal than just pain, suffering and torment that is for darn sure.
HRCC Student #2144

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 04, 2019 7:43 pm

Sister Joyce ,

You want the crab shell because it is sprinkled in the work, this is because crabs walk backwards so it is sending the work backwards to the people who sent it to you.

Lucky Mojo crab shell powder: http://www.herbmagic.com/crab-shell-powder.html

nicosine
Newly Registered

Unread post by nicosine » Sat May 04, 2019 11:19 pm

Hi there,

First time posting - so apologies in advance if I missed anything or am not following a prescribed protocol.

I have a question regarding pets (my cat, in particular) interacting with a mojo bag. I hadn't thought of this with any of my prior bags, but I like to sleep with them under my pillow for the first week or so. With this new one, I noticed that Mr. Kitty was particularly interested in it, so I couldn't help but wonder... Do the same rules go for cats (or any pet, really) touching or seeing a mojo bag as if they were a human?

Thank you in advance! Note that I did try to search the forum and this thread for an answer, but couldn't find anything (possibly due to the search bar not liking three letter words... But I did put some effort into it!).

*nico

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat May 04, 2019 11:27 pm

HI nicosine,

No, it's not the same thing. You're fine.

However, I would keep pets away from your mojo so they don't confuse it for a toy and damage it.

Good luck.

Sister Joyce
HRCC Student

Unread post by Sister Joyce » Sun May 05, 2019 7:11 pm

So what is it exactly that I am looking for is it a skeleton, a powder or what because whatever it is I can't seem to find it anywhere?
HRCC Student #2144

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon May 06, 2019 8:03 am

Sister Joyce,

You want the powder for the spell and I would use the link Jaydee gave you above. You could try to make the powder yourself using the crab shells and drying them out in the oven but this can take time and muscle since you have to crush them down into a powder after. Not to mention expensive since even frozen crab legs can be pricey.
HRCC Graduate #2145

tlec2320

Unread post by tlec2320 » Thu May 09, 2019 11:37 am

Hello all!!!

So I received my doll baby from LM and i brought him to life this past weekend. After days of silence, today I’ve been getting text all day from my target (oh how I missed those). I have been loving the hell out of my doll baby and when I hold him close to my chest I always feel a charge sort of speak. My only question is when I’m not carrying him in my chest, I keep him wrap in my panties in my underwear drawer. He’s been wrapped in the same panties for 5 days, am I able to change the panties. Like wrap him in the one I wore today or is it best to keep him wrapped in the original pair? Thanks in advance for the advise, I have had amazing experiences with. LM products and this is my first doll baby

Tracy

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu May 09, 2019 12:45 pm

tlec2320 ,

Yes you can change the panties as you have newer soiled clothing, that will keep a stronger sent and connection from him to you. You can also smoke a love incense and pray to him as it smokes into the doll. Another nice way to get him thinking and feeling love! Congratulations on the success with you first doll baby!

tlec2320

Unread post by tlec2320 » Fri May 10, 2019 2:49 am

Thank you Jaydee!! I will definitely order some love incense today!!! I usually work with candles but through meditation I was guided to work with a doll baby. And I would love to add that if anyone is hesitant because of the lack of personal concerns please believe in yourself and your intent. I only had pictures and handwritten papers for my target and after a month of barely hearing from him, as of yesterday he has contacted me and has been texting me since. Please remember to focus on your intent and not on how much personal concerns you have. Have a great day everyone.

Tracy

Rew89

Unread post by Rew89 » Wed May 22, 2019 8:35 pm

I made a Poppet I glued the picture of my target onto it . well baptizing It with oil the picture kind of faded . Will this affect my Poppet? if so can I take it off and glue other one on?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 25, 2019 4:40 am

Rew89,

Adding a photo will not effect the doll in the long run. You can sprinkle the doll with water like a catholic baptism. Laminate a photo and it will not fade, or print on fade resistant paper. Replace the face when it fades.

Sagesunset

Unread post by Sagesunset » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:37 pm

Hi all
Ive read through the forum and had a look at all the posts but don't find anything that answers my question, apologies in advance if I missed a related post.

I broke up with my ex last year but we had contact via WhatsApp and an occasional phone call until late February this year,when he drove of into the sunset and practically vanished as he now doesn't answer calls or reply to messages despite reading them but he hasn't blocked me. A reading from a reputable airr reading suggests that he has health issues and that there is a possibility of reconnecting and a chance of love but he is currently conflicted. The root worker is doing a clarity candle to help him heal.
I have an old doll baby/poppet which is actually a teddy bear with very strong personal concerns that was made in 2014. I haven't used it in years and it's now in a bad shape of sorts. I did a pendulum test and apparently it's alive and awake. The problem is, I always have foster kittens in my space and somewhere along the line one eye is plucked off(bead type) and also the string sewn as a smile for his mouth is lose. I can resew it and make it stick another button or something for an eye but then it will be 2 different eyes. Do I pluck the other one out and replace both or just the one or leave him winky lol. I don't feel inclined to make another dolly as the personal con erns in there are so good, semen hair nails photos lucky MOJO oils and I think cloves and other goodies as well as his photo and petitions. Also my energy now isnt as strong as it was then I get exhausted with a bit of spiritual exertion whereas in the past I've worked long and hard and gotten a lot solid results I don't want to be sloppy in making a new one. I have run the dolly in sage smoke and I also have honey jars from back the way I that I was told are OK to use. But now the beaten up bashed dolly? It's such a cute bear I can't bear to get rid of it (see what I did there) I miss him so so much and just want us to be friends again for now, it's long distance now so I know it's a little more complicated than the past but I'm determined please advise me how to go about with fresh new life to my old dolly and hopefully mybildnloce also

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:54 pm

Hello Sagesunset,

You can repair your doll by replacing the eyes so they look the same, re-sewing the mouth, etc. Since it's still alive but battered (a bit like the Velveteen Rabbit), I would still work with it. If it starts to fall apart in terms of spilling out ingedients and personal concerns, you would need to re-make it.

msmidnight
Newly Registered

Unread post by msmidnight » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:35 am

Hey all!
I had a question- I made a love mojo yesterday using all the traditional roots (rose, cubeb, damiana etc), put two fed LM lodestones, petition paper and three different personal concerns dressed with 3 LM love oils (follow me boy, love me, come to me). However I was curious- my making this Mojo has seemed to bring guys from my past out of nowhere and they’re crazy pursuing me. The target is acting like himself, only slightly more reserved. Anywho, is the reaction/effect it’s having on other guys a sign that my Mojo is affecting my target? How should I take this?

Thanks!
Ms M

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:51 pm

Hello msmidnight,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are glad to see you here.

Sometimes when doing work to draw love, we find that unintended targets start to feel the effect. Just take it as a sign that you have put the energy out there, and trust in your work to reach the one you want.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:43 pm

I just wanted to post an update. I made a doll baby last Friday for dominating a target, and today I got what I wanted. Thank you so much Lucky Mojo. I kept seeing signs everywhere. A song came on the radio titled Master & Servant, and I heard a song about a voodoo doll in the radio, and the another where a girl was singing about a spell put on her or something like that. Amazing. Oh yeah, whatever I told this doll to write in a letter, it was written. I also have another love baby doll of somebody else. Have not used it for ages. Used it tonight. Told it to text me, and half hour later got a text. I will always use LM products for my spells. Thanks so much to LM and this forum 😊

Sagesunset

Unread post by Sagesunset » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:52 pm

Hi I have a very odd question

My poppet lives in a box surrounded by photos of me as he is a love dolly
When I work with him I keep him in the bed with me and talk into his ear in a whisper
Sometimes I keep him in the bed for the entire night
If he is on my chest or next to me and I'm browsing through lucky MOJO and similar sites would he be able to "see" what I am doing or get a sense of it
He is currently Inside my clothing facing my body as I type but if he was to be facing the phone would what I do make him aware through the dolly

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:29 pm

Hello sagesunset,

No, he wouldn't be able to see what you're doing but if in doubt, fashion a little blindfold for him when you're working on something you'd like for him to not see. Easy peasy.

Good luck!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:31 pm

sagesunset,

Funny you posted this today! Lucky mojo on the radio is discussing doll baby workings, you can listen here: https://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojo ... dUnBSNe1HY

Sagesunset

Unread post by Sagesunset » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:13 pm

Miss Athena apart from being effective and helpful the blindfold looks really cute, I'm loving it thank you

Jaydee what a wonderful resource thank you so much for sharing

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:01 am

Hi,

After much caution I have just recently entertained the idea of using poppet dolls. As such, I have a few questions about them.

Whenever something happens to the doll does it literally affect the target?

What about if something accidently happens to the doll? For instance, let’s say if you drop the doll, would that symbolically make the target fall too? Or is that a misunderstanding of how that works?

Whenever you perform an action with the doll (whether you talk to it, stick it with a pin, or whatever) does it affect the target instantaneously, or does it work like using a spell candle for instance, where things may take time to manifest?

When you receive a doll from LM, is there a particular way to sew it shut or does it really matter?

Finally, is there a particular reason why poppet dolls don’t have their own information page on the main site like, for example, the mojo bags? At first I had a hard time finding poppet dolls on the site and I almost thought Lucky Mojo didn’t even carry them until I found a link to the complete inventory. I just feel that a direct link and having it's own info page would be more convenient, unless I am missing something here.

I really hope this doesn’t come off as just a bunch of trivial questions but I am completely new to this form of magick and trying to learn more about it.

Thanks in advance.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:43 am

Hello jdsmooth85,

No, you're not asking trivial questions. It's important that you, and every other member of the forum, get correct information and advice so you can work with confidence.

Your comments about not having a specific page on doll babies in the Lucky Mojo catalogue is a good one, and I will speak with Miss cat about this.

As for your doll baby, let's separate fact from Hollywood-style expectations of how they work. Doll babies are a form of sympathetic magic in that they serve as a proxy for your target. You baptize them in your target's name and include their personal concerns in the doll, and call their spirit into it. You then treat the doll as you would the target, whether for love or to curse.

Dropping the doll won't necessarily result in your target suffering a fall at the same time. Once again, Hollywood has its own ideas. But how you treat the doll can have a contagious effect on your target. If you speak to it lovingly, kiss it, cuddle it as you sleep and generally use it to draw someone closer to you in love and affection, it's possible for your target to feel those effects. Similarly, if you curse it, torment it and otherwise treat it badly to inflict suffering on your target, you can expect them to feel those affects as well.

Whether this happens instantly, over time or at all cannot be predicted, as every situation is unique. It depends on a number of factors including the skill of the practitioner, quality of the personal concerns, and ultimately whether the work is justified.

When you receive an unfixed doll baby from Lucky Mojo, you add personal concerns and sew it shut. If you have them fix it for you (by sending in your target's name and personal concerns), it will arrive sewn up. As always, you can contact the shop and let them know what your needs are and they can best advise you.

We just discussed doll babies on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour radio show this past Sunday, and you can listen to the archived broadcast here for more information on this traditional conjure practice:

https://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojo ... adows-8419

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:10 pm

jdsmooth85,,

I listened to the radio show miss athena just posted and it was wonderful, I listened when it was love on the radio and loved it! You will learn a lot from Miss Cat and her expert guides on the show, who can also be reached by AIRR.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:17 pm

Hey Miss Athena and JayDee,

Thanks so much for chiming in with your responses! I think I have enough confidence now to explore this form of magick. I just didn't want to go into it blindly and possibly cause harm where it could've been avoided, you know?

I will definitely check out the broadcast from Miss Cat. Crazy how it seems almost coincidental that she just discussed this, eh?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:23 pm

jdsmooth85,

Did you see Lucky Mojo sells the doll stuffed and also will fix them for you? They also have a few books on how to work with dolls, but not a specific one book. I think I seen a list of books mentioned before that lucky mojo has on similar topics, I think it is under the section of bibliographies. Good luck and share your testimony when done it is a great encourager to those on the forum and to Lucky Mojo!

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:29 pm

JayDee,

Yes, I definitely did see on the inventory list the option to have everything fixed. I was thinking about having that done as a matter of fact, but being as I will be ordering two at once (The need is kind of urgent) the price for both of those fixed might be a bit steep for me as I am somewhat on a budget, so I will just get them unfixed.

I will definitely dig through the bibliographies to see what I can find. Thanks for pointing that out!

katializzibeth710

Unread post by katializzibeth710 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:11 pm

All right, so I'm planning to make a doll baby and I have a few questions going in. I've done mojo bags, for myself and others, I've done sweetener spells and petitions, I've made candles and I make all my own anointing oils, so now I think it's time to move up in the practice.
Anyway...

1. Does the doll baby have to look exactly like my target? It's for my boyfriend as we are going through a bit of a rough time, but I wanted to do something that might have more oomph than a simple sweetener spell. So should I clothe the doll and give it long hair and a face? Should it have buttons for eyes or can I just draw them with sharpie? Does the color of the fabric need to coincide with his skin color? Or is this all more of an aesthetic choice and not important? I've seen pictures of a few doll babies online and some look really detailed, whilst others just seem to have the basic "voodoo doll" look. Is one method more effective than the other? I mean I even have a pair of his old jeans to make the doll some pants if that's necessary - or could I just make the whole doll out of that denim?

2. What should I stuff it with? I need a potent, sweetening, and dominating love spell and I wanted to know what stuffing would be more effective. He has a lot of hair and I could probably stuff a small doll with that...or I could make a quick run to the craft store for some cotton. Or moss, or whatever would work best.

3. Finally, the best way to charm the doll. I already have the method of baptism in mind, but what about the charms that go inside the poppet? Could I make a little heart and fill it with love herbs and a name paper? Or is that too extra and will simply putting those things in his chest and head suffice?

Thanks everyone for your time!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:15 pm

Hello katializzibeth710,

I will answer your questions in the order you asked them.

1. The doll baby doesn't have to look exactly like your target, but do try to craft a reasonable facsimile in terms of hair length and color. Use his unwashed clothing to either make or stuff the doll. The denim you mentioned would be good for this. You can make the eyes either with buttons or by drawing them. Neither is more effective, it's just an individual choice.

2. Spanish moss is a good ingredient to use for stuffing, or else bits of his clothing as mentioned above.

HER-SPA-LEAF
Spanish Moss
$3.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

3. You can use a heart charm filled with love herbs as you suggested, or else just put the herbs in the corresponding areas of your doll. It's another personal choice.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:36 pm

I just listened to the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour radio show from this past sunday and it was indeed very interesting!

There was a lot of good ideas being discussed that I would've NEVER thought about on my own.

Good stuff!

babydooks

Unread post by babydooks » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:01 am

Hey everyone, I hope you are having a blessed day. I'm sending you love and positive vibes.

I have a stupid question lol, I want to know if I made a doll and name it 'everyone who knows david' and put licorice root inside the head and put the doll in a honey jar will everyone who knows david in real life be controlled by this doll and be sweet since it's in a jar filled with honey and sugar water?

Thanks always for your time

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:47 am

babydooks,

There are no stupid questions. Now it seems like you are combining a couple of different spells here. I wouldn't put a doll baby in a honey jar and please do not add sugar water to honey jars. Honey keeps forever because it is in perfect balance. The more things you add to it, the more bacteria introduced, the greater the chance it has to go funky on you. Having said that, I think it would be perfect for your situation.

Please read up on working honey jars here: general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html

For making a doll baby, instead of trying to make one to represent all the people around him, how about making one for him? One to draw in good, kind people. Perhaps a lodestone grit, with cloves, etc. Dress it with Attraction oil.

Look up herbs here: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

OIL-HOO-ATTR
Attraction Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the forum by clicking the blue Add to Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2145

babydooks

Unread post by babydooks » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:30 pm

Hi terra, thanks alot for the reply.
I want the people around him to know something so I want to name the hoodoo doll everyone around david and burn a purple candle to while telling the doll what I want done. So, can I name the doll everyone around david and it'll represent all his friends and family?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:48 pm

babydooks --

I am sorry, but that is not how dolls work, actually. Each doll is an individual. I can't name you "babydooks and the dooketts and all the dooks at sea." You are just babydooks to me.

However, you could name the doll-baby for David, smear it all over with dog dookie, set a circle of 12 small skull candles all around it with their eyes pointing right at it, name each skull for a sign of the Zodiac or a month of the year, dress their eyes with Clarity Oil, ask that they all see the truth about David, and set them on fire.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Nabeyta365
HRCC Student

Doll Questions and Answers

Unread post by Nabeyta365 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:23 pm

I have questions on doll babies.

How do you retrieve the spirit of a person if some one has called their spirit into a doll?

1) Do you make a doll of them and call there spirit into the newly made doll?

2) If not that, what would be the process of this?

3) Is this the same as what people call spirit retrieval?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:24 pm

Hello Nabeyta365,

I just hold the doll in my hands and call out the spirit of whoever the doll has been made for, simply the reverse of calling one's spirit into the doll.

1. You could do that if you wish to call their spirit into a different doll

2. See above

3. I believe so, insofar as doll babies are concerned

Good luck.

Nabeyta365
HRCC Student

Unread post by Nabeyta365 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:27 pm

Well I'm referring to if someone has made a doll of a person from a distance. If we couldn't find the actual doll the enemy has made, what would we do then? To stop the effects of the magic being done

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:20 pm

Hello Nabeyta365,

In that case, I would do an Uncrossing bath, cleanse the home with Chinese Wash and put up Protection to keep any further negativity from sticking.

BCR-HOO-UNCR
Uncrossing Bath Crystals
$5.50

WAT-CHI-GL04
Chinese Wash, 4 oz.
$5.50

OIL-HOO-FIER
Fiery Wall of Protection Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck.

Nabeyta365
HRCC Student

Unread post by Nabeyta365 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:12 am

How many baths would you recommend for the spirit to be renewed?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:10 am

Hello Nabeyta365,

There is no set answer for that. Sometimes you only need one and other times a full 13-dsay run of 13 Herb bath is needed. Use your judgment.

Good luck.

miz dana
HRCC Student

Unread post by miz dana » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:44 am

Help please:

I discovered this morning that my darling puppy got into a case of magic supplies and ate the doll baby and jack ball that I made for my husband to do blessing and prosperity work.

I can not find the remains ... they may be buried somewhere or making their way through the pup's digestive track. This may be a factor in why he was so prickly (my husband) yesterday :o . He has a very important job interview tomorrow so I quickly made a new ball of wax for a jack ball this morning to start blessing work again immediately.

Is there any work I should do to untie him from the old work that the puppy destroyed?

Ps. I'm a little panicked but also I kinda wish that doll babies were part of the correspondence course homework so I could tell Miss Cat that the dog ate my homework :lol:
HRCC Student #2196

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:01 am

miz dana,

I hope there were no ingredients in the jack or the doll that might upset the puppy's digestion. I would be most worried about John the Conqueror, which is a very strong laxative. There are other roots and herbs we use in magic that are not puppy-safe.

Earlier today i replied here on the forum to a woman who had foolishly used a glass bowl to hold a candle and a paper petition -- and the glass bowl exploded. We really do need to take our work seriously, and learn the best use of tools and equipment, including safe storage.

I am not sure what you mean about, "I quickly made a new ball of wax for a jack ball."

Perhaps your language was careless... but for the benefit of any others reading this, i have not heard of that way of making a jack. I do recommend using a tiny bit of soft bees wax to smooth over over the natural bumps in a matched pair of lodestones or a personal concern, to eliminate any irregularities in form and to create a base on which to stick together more roots or personal ingredients preparatory to winding them up, but i have never heard of just starting with "a ball of wax."

By the way, here is a jack made with NO wax, from a book published in 1893 ... and there are many others made with no wax as well.

http://www.southern-spirits.com/owen-ho ... balls.html

If the dog ate the doll, that would break the connection to your husband, just like burning them or throwing them in a river would.

Hope the pup is okay!
catherine yronwode

miz dana
HRCC Student

Unread post by miz dana » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:42 pm

I made the jackball using an online tutorial with a wax center "the size of a buckeye." It had no dangerous materials, just wax and a few hairs as a personal concern wrapped in red string. The puppy is just fine...didn't mean to scare anyone. All my herbs and roots are out of harms way in jars on top of a shelf. I suspect the wax doll baby, the jack ball, and a nice buckeye specimen ended up in the bushes.
HRCC Student #2196

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:06 pm

Hahaha! A jack with a wax ball center the size of Buckeye!? Hope that don't melt in your pocket!

Sheesh, the internet!

Take my jack ball class sometime. I'll give you a bunch of traditional, historical, and authentic ways of working.

Glad the puppy is okay.
catherine yronwode

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:23 am

I want to make a doll baby of myself for money drawing. I know how to work doll babies and make them. I have never used one for money. How would I work a money one?

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:30 pm

Hi Pryromancer,

I'd suggest stuffing your doll baby with money-drawing herbs like Irish Moss, Bay Leaves, Cinnamon, etc, or even with Lucky Mojo's Money Herb Mixture:

http://www.herbmagic.com/money-herbs-mixture.html

You could dress it with Money Drawing Oil, and even fix it with little play money in its hand, all while telling it that it's about to come into some cash.

https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-money-drawing.html

You can also smoke it with Money Drawing Incense to get it working for you, or give it Money Drawing baths:

https://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

I love this idea. Best of luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G
Tarot Reader, Rootworker, and Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”