Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:18 pm

Hello martinezmarco296,

Cleanse yourself appropriately after doing this spell. Hyssop would be a good choice, to remove the sin of having cursed someone (and the Intranquil Spirit spell is a curse).

HER-HYS-LEAF
Hyssop Leaf
$3.50

Then put up protection afterward.

OIL-HOO-FIER
Fiery Wall of Protection Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Stfnwlf

Unread post by Stfnwlf » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:18 pm

There's lots of ways...
- Put camphor in the corners of each room (warning - camphor has a bleach-like smell. If you don't mind the smell for a few days I'd recommend it)
- Sage each room (I also open all closet and cabinet doors to make sure you get those areas as well when you use the sage stick)
- Hyssop bath, air dry (don't towel dry) and say Psalm 51 after your bath

Those are all the things I did prior to casting the spell and my residual effects were minimal.

I hope this helps.

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:39 pm

Hello all - UPDATE! I wrote a post the other day concerning a petition to the Intranquil Spirit: Spirit revealed that she will not work my case.

However, I prayed to my ancestors for the brining back of my former best friend and lover, and Spirit revealed that they strongly agreed to help in my very efforts. So my ancestors are doing what the Intranquil Spirit would not do for whatever reason - and I think I've found the reason, actually, that I'll divulge later on as I feel that some may benefit from it.

I bring this up because what I've read thus far on the IS seems to indicate that reconciliation as a result of cursing is generally not a good idea if you're new. Or period. But I know it is done on a case by case basis, and, one must be pragmatic. I noticed that this curse is often done too soon or out of desperation -- something for which I'm at risk of being markedly guilty of, and have been in the past.

Sometimes, I think we (newbies) often make decisions with magick based on present circumstances while not really considering, as much as possible, the much broader perspectives and wholes that our ancestors have seen, lived, and experienced themselves, and thus know what to do and are willing, eagerly, to help us without us having to go to hell and back.

It wasn't until I first was told no by Spirit that the IS doesn't really want to take this case for me to realize what has been preached all along, before I began reading this thread, that softer, gentler means are best tried first.

I'm still reading the thread and will continue until all some 2,000 of them are read - yet, not have I noticed the mention of ancestors being approached first, or at all, who would have gladly taken the case all along had we simply asked them to move on our behalf.

I will NOT conjure the Intranquil Spirit to work on bringing love again to me when my wisdom-filled ancestors want to step in, and when Spirit tells me no. If my ancestors would have told me no, I would have taken that to mean that this won't end well soever; and they are much wiser than me.

Trust me, I am not judge and jury on anything spiritual and can only share things genuinely if they come from my experience, and this one, had I pressed forward, would have been hell. I believe that a professional root doctor would have divined as well that this wasn't a good idea and would have told me my ancestors would help.

This* is why I believe I couldn't get "help" from her: I believe that it is possible that ancestors will get in the way of your own doings and petitions to protect us from dangers unseen when we're too unwise and focused too closely on what's going on in the now to know better.

Love will make you go to great lengths to sustain it, and I'm glad that it's likely my ancestors held up my petitions and with favor granted me their help just by me simply asking.

I have to agree with most every moderator and admin who has advised us to not take this lightly and to do so at your own risk...because once you've opened that box, well, we see what can happen.
I will utter dark sayings of old: Which we have heard and known and our fathers have told us.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:15 pm

Hello landsgenesis2,

Thank you for reiterating the advice that we on the forum staff have long provided here, that the Intranquil Spirit is not an entity to be worked with unless you know what you are doing and have considered all other options. This is a hell-bound spirit, and highly unpredictable. Beyond that, cursing an ex (and this is a curse) to return by tormenting them until they do will not result in a loving, gentle and considerate person showing up on your doorstep. That person is changed by the spell, and may return as an angry and bitter version of their former self.

A gentler approach to reconciliation is always advisable.

Jojo

Unread post by Jojo » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:48 pm

I contracted a rootworker to petition Spirit to return my lover to me. I am wondering if there is anything I can do from home? I have personal concerns of his in my possession. I also would like to know if me wearing any special oils can enhance the effect of his thirst for me? Any suggestions?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:07 am

Hello Jojo,

Since you are working with a rootworker, I'd be reluctant to offer advice as it may contradict what they would have you do to support their work. Contact your rootworker for their suggestions.

If you are working with the Intranquil Spirit for this goal of reconciliation, you really need to have your rootworker advise you. This is a hell-bound spirit that is very difficult to control, and any advice on what to do should come from the person performing this work for you.

Good luck.

Stfnwlf

Unread post by Stfnwlf » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:42 am

Hi Miss Athena -
Some versions of the spell call for graveyard dirt. Can the graveyard dirt available in the LM shop be used fir this? Does LM know anything about the person(s) from whom the dirt was bought from?

Thank you.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:37 am

Hello Stfnwlf,

Yes, you can use graveyard dirt purchased from Lucky Mojo for this purpose.
http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

Good luck.

Stfnwlf

Unread post by Stfnwlf » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:37 pm

Thanks!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:57 pm

Hello Stfnwlf,

You're very welcome.

Jojo

Unread post by Jojo » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:22 am

Thank you Ms Athena, I did contact him and was advised to have absolutely NO contact with my ex.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”