Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Alice Kyteler

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:32 am

Miss Athena,

Thanks for your kind response. Have made my jar this morning and while I was performing the spell I felt really good.
I hope my social life and new friends improve. Have made some divination to work with certain saints, because I love work with them, and all of them have gave me their approval.

I'm waiting for my order to come because I ordered several oils and they will be fine to annoint in the honey jar candles.

Have a nice day.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:16 am

Hello Alice Kyteler,

That's great news. If you want to work with saints, here is a list of their corresponding conditions so you can choose among them.
http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

VofCups

Unread post by VofCups » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:12 pm

How do I go about ending an entire ritual? I haven't been lighting candles on my honey jar in about 4 months, and I haven't lit any other candles in a couple months (like love me candles). I would just like to wrap everything up.
I made the honey jar last year after he left, and tomorrow marks a year since he left so I just want to clear the air, cut ties.
He stopped all communication with me in December, blocked me. But after I stopped lightning candles on my jar 4 months ago he came back a couple weeks later, but left again.
I'm done working on this connection and would like to just finalize everything so I can move on. Maybe the universe will have something new in mind for me once I let it all go.
How do I dispose of my honey jar and any other ritual items?

Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:31 pm

Hello VofCups,

Pour the honey down the drain of your sink, telling Spirit the work is ended and you no longer wish to proceed with the spell. You can cleanse any hard contents like photos or effects in ammonia to kill the spell and throw them away. Recycle the glass.

Good luck.

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:58 pm

I was lucky enough through starting a return to me candle to get another chance to see my man and get his semen for personal concerns again. I'm planning on writing a petition on his photo, folding in a bit of personal concerns and then making it a sugar shaker jar (small one). That sound like it'll work? I don't want to waste personal concerns of that importance...I mean I think the answer is yes, but I'm emotional like I said, so I need that extra "yes" or "no".
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession
To all else listen to the mods!
Student #2164

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:21 pm

Shutter,

Sounds like a great start, glad to see the return to me worked. Using divination is the best method to use to determine the spell work to use and what the outcome will be. If you are distressed then it would likely be best to have an outside person do it like AIRR, I personally know when I am emotionally involved its hard for me to see properly. The red folder which is published by Lucky Mojo has a great section on how to use different cards ( playing, tarot, etc) to determine spell work, it is a great read. Will it be successful is something I would ask a worker. Somethings work for one person and not another, unfortunately no guarantees. Read Psalms 23 and 32 together as you pray for reconciliation.

Red Folder: http://www.luckymojo.com/theredfolder.html
AIRR Readers: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:32 pm

Not looking to know what the outcome will be, just looking to know if I can use personal concerns in a sugar jar. Thanks though.
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession
To all else listen to the mods!
Student #2164

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:58 pm

Hello Shutter,

You have a new and excellent personal concern for him, so you can add that to your sugar jar. Wrap that photo (with the personal concerned folded in it) in a piece of aluminum foil with the shiny side facing in, and bury that in your jar. You can use the sugar to cook or bake things for him, to continue working your magic on him.

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:44 am

I am making an abundance and prosperity honey jar to draw sweet opportunities. I will be using attraction, come to me, wealthy way and properity oil. I want to draw sweet friendships because I believe this is also part of being abundant. Can this be done?

Is it fine to put in one large lodestone in the jar?

I want to put in pictures of what I would like to draw to me such as a car can this be put in to the jar?

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:38 am

Hello, Pegasus.

I hope you are in great spirits! It’s great what you are putting in. Make sure you put in a personal concern of yours. Write down the goals stating what you wish to attract and put that in the jar. Good luck!
Why would you want to fit in, when you were BORN TO STAND OUT?

vibe77

Unread post by vibe77 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:47 pm

Hello everyone,

I have started my honey jar but I have a question. I tried looking for it and cannot find it.

How many times should I carve my candle with the command? Is 5, 7 or 9 times okay?

Thank you

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:34 am

Hello, vibe77.

I hope you are in good spirits. I found the webpage you can read about honey jars and spells http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html.

There is a book written by a good friend of mine Deacon Millet called Hoodoo Honey and Spells http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html.

Good luck!
Why would you want to fit in, when you were BORN TO STAND OUT?

TerraFire

Unread post by TerraFire » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:07 am

Hi, I’ve been working a honey jar for a little over a week but I realized that I forgot something when I first assembled the jar and I’m wondering if I should redo it or if it’ll still work. I put a piece of paper with our names crossed inside it, but I forgot to write the petition around our names in a continuous circle. I put a picture inside as well, plus the sweetener and some herbs for love. I decorated the jar a little. And I’ve been burning a dressed candle on top of it, 7 days in a row at first and then I’ll be doing it Monday Wednesday Friday. Or whenever feels right. Whenever I light the candle on top of the jar, I speak out loud for what my intentions are and what my petition is. It’s probably too soon to know if the jar is working yet, only been a little over a week, but once I realized that I forgot to write the petition on the paper it made me concerned that it might not work. I thought about making a new jar but what would I do with the current one? I don’t want to just “stop” the magic that might be working from it by throwing it out or something.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:56 am

Hello TerraFire,

You can re-write your petition and replace the one in the jar with it. Unlike souring jars, you can re-open a honey jar. In fact, cooking with the honey and feeding your target from it are traditional practices, so look into doing that as well.

TerraFire

Unread post by TerraFire » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:42 pm

Thank you for the quick response, I will do that then!

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:50 am

Something strange and interesting has occured.

I was planning to do a vinegar jar to sour a friend's relationship with other person, because this person betrayed me. At the same time, I was planning to do a honey jar to sweeten my social life up, a jar dedicated to attract new and good friends.

I performed in first place the honey jar, because I felt it that way. As long as days have passed, I don't feel the need to do the vinegar jar to sour that friend's life. Have arrived to the conclusion that if that person doesn't want to be my friend anymore, is just her problem, if she has gone, maybe it was some kind of fate stuff and I'd be better without that friend.

I'm feeling much better mentally and emotionally now since I worked on the honey jar instead of the vinegar one.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:20 pm

Hello Alice Kyteler,

I'm glad you're feeling better about your work.

Perhaps in working a honey jar to sweeten you up to new and good friends, you gave yourself a spiritual boost in forgiving and forgetting hurts of the past. Take it as a gift, and I hope you find good friends who respect and appreciate you.

Good luck.

TerraFire

Unread post by TerraFire » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:12 pm

I was wondering if you can overwork a honey jar. I see that most instructions say to work a jar for 7 days at first and then switch to M W F, but can you work it every night? By “work it” I mean burn a candle (I use an anointed tea light) and pray over it. I feel better when I work the jar, on the days that I don’t work it I feel kind of down. I don’t want to overdo it but I feel better when I’m working it.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:29 pm

Hello TerraFire,

You can work candles on it daily if you wish. Do be careful to not let that ritual become an emotional crutch or chore for you, though. Your honey jar is still working even on days when you do not light a candle on it, so don't feel you let down your work if you don't light a candle on any given day.

vibe77

Unread post by vibe77 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:14 am

Hey everyone!

Two questions here

1) Is it wrong to have two honey jars for one person

2) My honey jar is really full but the honey was able to stay in. Is this okay?

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:34 am

Miss Athena,

Thanks.

Yes, it's wonderful the way the honey jar is working, it's been only two weeks since I started it: I no have new friends (too soon), but I have changed my mind regarding the issue, I feel much better now. So, the jar is working, can state it.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”