Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Alice Kyteler

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:32 am

Miss Athena,

Thanks for your kind response. Have made my jar this morning and while I was performing the spell I felt really good.
I hope my social life and new friends improve. Have made some divination to work with certain saints, because I love work with them, and all of them have gave me their approval.

I'm waiting for my order to come because I ordered several oils and they will be fine to annoint in the honey jar candles.

Have a nice day.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:16 am

Hello Alice Kyteler,

That's great news. If you want to work with saints, here is a list of their corresponding conditions so you can choose among them.
http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

VofCups

Unread post by VofCups » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:12 pm

How do I go about ending an entire ritual? I haven't been lighting candles on my honey jar in about 4 months, and I haven't lit any other candles in a couple months (like love me candles). I would just like to wrap everything up.
I made the honey jar last year after he left, and tomorrow marks a year since he left so I just want to clear the air, cut ties.
He stopped all communication with me in December, blocked me. But after I stopped lightning candles on my jar 4 months ago he came back a couple weeks later, but left again.
I'm done working on this connection and would like to just finalize everything so I can move on. Maybe the universe will have something new in mind for me once I let it all go.
How do I dispose of my honey jar and any other ritual items?

Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:31 pm

Hello VofCups,

Pour the honey down the drain of your sink, telling Spirit the work is ended and you no longer wish to proceed with the spell. You can cleanse any hard contents like photos or effects in ammonia to kill the spell and throw them away. Recycle the glass.

Good luck.

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:58 pm

I was lucky enough through starting a return to me candle to get another chance to see my man and get his semen for personal concerns again. I'm planning on writing a petition on his photo, folding in a bit of personal concerns and then making it a sugar shaker jar (small one). That sound like it'll work? I don't want to waste personal concerns of that importance...I mean I think the answer is yes, but I'm emotional like I said, so I need that extra "yes" or "no".
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession
To all else listen to the mods!
Student #2164

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:21 pm

Shutter,

Sounds like a great start, glad to see the return to me worked. Using divination is the best method to use to determine the spell work to use and what the outcome will be. If you are distressed then it would likely be best to have an outside person do it like AIRR, I personally know when I am emotionally involved its hard for me to see properly. The red folder which is published by Lucky Mojo has a great section on how to use different cards ( playing, tarot, etc) to determine spell work, it is a great read. Will it be successful is something I would ask a worker. Somethings work for one person and not another, unfortunately no guarantees. Read Psalms 23 and 32 together as you pray for reconciliation.

Red Folder: http://www.luckymojo.com/theredfolder.html
AIRR Readers: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:32 pm

Not looking to know what the outcome will be, just looking to know if I can use personal concerns in a sugar jar. Thanks though.
Student #2164

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:58 pm

Hello Shutter,

You have a new and excellent personal concern for him, so you can add that to your sugar jar. Wrap that photo (with the personal concerned folded in it) in a piece of aluminum foil with the shiny side facing in, and bury that in your jar. You can use the sugar to cook or bake things for him, to continue working your magic on him.

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:44 am

I am making an abundance and prosperity honey jar to draw sweet opportunities. I will be using attraction, come to me, wealthy way and properity oil. I want to draw sweet friendships because I believe this is also part of being abundant. Can this be done?

Is it fine to put in one large lodestone in the jar?

I want to put in pictures of what I would like to draw to me such as a car can this be put in to the jar?

Miss Nikki
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:38 am

Hello, Pegasus.

I hope you are in great spirits! It’s great what you are putting in. Make sure you put in a personal concern of yours. Write down the goals stating what you wish to attract and put that in the jar. Good luck!
Why would you want to fit in, when you were BORN TO STAND OUT?

vibe77

Unread post by vibe77 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:47 pm

Hello everyone,

I have started my honey jar but I have a question. I tried looking for it and cannot find it.

How many times should I carve my candle with the command? Is 5, 7 or 9 times okay?

Thank you

Miss Nikki
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:34 am

Hello, vibe77.

I hope you are in good spirits. I found the webpage you can read about honey jars and spells http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html.

There is a book written by a good friend of mine Deacon Millet called Hoodoo Honey and Spells http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html.

Good luck!
Why would you want to fit in, when you were BORN TO STAND OUT?

TerraFire

Unread post by TerraFire » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:07 am

Hi, I’ve been working a honey jar for a little over a week but I realized that I forgot something when I first assembled the jar and I’m wondering if I should redo it or if it’ll still work. I put a piece of paper with our names crossed inside it, but I forgot to write the petition around our names in a continuous circle. I put a picture inside as well, plus the sweetener and some herbs for love. I decorated the jar a little. And I’ve been burning a dressed candle on top of it, 7 days in a row at first and then I’ll be doing it Monday Wednesday Friday. Or whenever feels right. Whenever I light the candle on top of the jar, I speak out loud for what my intentions are and what my petition is. It’s probably too soon to know if the jar is working yet, only been a little over a week, but once I realized that I forgot to write the petition on the paper it made me concerned that it might not work. I thought about making a new jar but what would I do with the current one? I don’t want to just “stop” the magic that might be working from it by throwing it out or something.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:56 am

Hello TerraFire,

You can re-write your petition and replace the one in the jar with it. Unlike souring jars, you can re-open a honey jar. In fact, cooking with the honey and feeding your target from it are traditional practices, so look into doing that as well.

TerraFire

Unread post by TerraFire » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:42 pm

Thank you for the quick response, I will do that then!

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:50 am

Something strange and interesting has occured.

I was planning to do a vinegar jar to sour a friend's relationship with other person, because this person betrayed me. At the same time, I was planning to do a honey jar to sweeten my social life up, a jar dedicated to attract new and good friends.

I performed in first place the honey jar, because I felt it that way. As long as days have passed, I don't feel the need to do the vinegar jar to sour that friend's life. Have arrived to the conclusion that if that person doesn't want to be my friend anymore, is just her problem, if she has gone, maybe it was some kind of fate stuff and I'd be better without that friend.

I'm feeling much better mentally and emotionally now since I worked on the honey jar instead of the vinegar one.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:20 pm

Hello Alice Kyteler,

I'm glad you're feeling better about your work.

Perhaps in working a honey jar to sweeten you up to new and good friends, you gave yourself a spiritual boost in forgiving and forgetting hurts of the past. Take it as a gift, and I hope you find good friends who respect and appreciate you.

Good luck.

TerraFire

Unread post by TerraFire » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:12 pm

I was wondering if you can overwork a honey jar. I see that most instructions say to work a jar for 7 days at first and then switch to M W F, but can you work it every night? By “work it” I mean burn a candle (I use an anointed tea light) and pray over it. I feel better when I work the jar, on the days that I don’t work it I feel kind of down. I don’t want to overdo it but I feel better when I’m working it.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:29 pm

Hello TerraFire,

You can work candles on it daily if you wish. Do be careful to not let that ritual become an emotional crutch or chore for you, though. Your honey jar is still working even on days when you do not light a candle on it, so don't feel you let down your work if you don't light a candle on any given day.

vibe77

Unread post by vibe77 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:14 am

Hey everyone!

Two questions here

1) Is it wrong to have two honey jars for one person

2) My honey jar is really full but the honey was able to stay in. Is this okay?

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:34 am

Miss Athena,

Thanks.

Yes, it's wonderful the way the honey jar is working, it's been only two weeks since I started it: I no have new friends (too soon), but I have changed my mind regarding the issue, I feel much better now. So, the jar is working, can state it.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:22 pm

Hello vibe77,

You can have more than one jar on one person. I would keep one under my bed if this were me, and work candles on the other one.

Yes, a full honey jar is fine. If you don't have any toxic ingredients in it, you can use the honey to cook things to feed your target. Or dip your finger into the honey and lick it off before you plan to see or speak to that person.

Good luck.

vibe77

Unread post by vibe77 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:58 pm

Thanks Miss Athena,

Unfortunately, the personal items I have used in the honey jar soaked up a lot of the honey. Is this a bad thing?

My target is being a massive dick and has been screening my messages. I am being patient, and will have a reading soon.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:08 am

I made a sweetening jar. I used red sugar instead of honey. Follow Me Boy, Love Me, Influence, Return to Me, and Stay With Me oils. I used Balm of Gilead, Borage, Calamus, Catnip, Cherry Bark, Red Clover, Coriander Seeds, Couch Grass, Cubeb Berries, Cumin Seeds, Damania Leaves, Deer’s Tongue, Ginger Root, Honeysuckle Flowers, Jasmine Flowers, Knot Weed, Lavender Flowers, Licorice Root, Quassia Chips, Raspberry Leaves, Rose Buds, Senna Leaves, Senna Pods, herbs. I know it’s a lot lol.

I used his hair which he gave me awhile ago, his pic, and a petition written in red ink, and anointed with the oils I listed, his pic anointed too. I put specific intent into everything I put in my jar. I used a jar he gave me awhile ago that has a red lid. I also put drops of all the oils I used on top of the sugar, and sealed the jar. I don’t plan on opening it.I used a plain 6 inch white candle with Love Me oil. Only burning it on Venus hour.

Within the same day I saw results. That night he was calling and texting me. About 12 times in a row. I was at the gym, and didn’t get his calls. He unblocked me, and asked to see me. I spent the weekend with him, and it was very sweet. The sweetest I’ve ever had. Just posting my results. The target had me blocked, and would not talk to me before. It was my fault because I was always fighting with him. This time I didn’t. I only used his hair in the spell. Nothing of mine. I want it to affect him. Worked very well

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:54 am

Pyromancer, that's a wonderful success story! Senna is ... well, I would have hesitated to use it in a sweet jar because it's a laxative. But I guess it was just what you needed to remove the block he put between you.

http://www.herbmagic.com/senna-leaf.html
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:16 pm

I am starting some honey jars for myself.

1. Is it ok to have 2 or 3 honey jars?

2. Can you put jezebel root and elizabeth root together into a self love honey jar?

3. I am making a cleo may honey jar to attract wealthy men can a lodestone be put in the honey jar to draw?

How is the lodestone to be fed when its in honey and do I need to baptize and name it to represent me?

4. How many lodestones can you put in a honey jar to draw? I want to put in 3 that are baptized and represent prosperity, money and wealth. Is this fine?

5. Can a jezebel root and elizabeth root be placed in honey with cleo may oil to draw wealthy men or is one root enough?

6. Which herbs go well with cleo may oil in honey to draw men? I tried to search in the forum but not found answers.

7. If I'm on vacation and dont work the honey jar for 3 weeks is that fine?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:34 pm

Hello Pegasus,

Let me answer your questions as you asked them.

1. Yes, this is fine if they are for separate purposes.

2. I'm not sure of the purpose of Jezebel Root for self-love. It is traditionally used by people in the sex trade to attract wealthy customers.

3. Yes, you can include a lodestone but they would not be regularly fed once in a honey jar.

4. Prosperity, money and wealth represent the same goal. You would not need to work separate lodestones for this.

5. As mentioned above, Jezebel Root is intended to attract wealthy men. Queen Elizabeth Root empowers female energy. You could use them together.

6. Any of the herbs used for attraction will do. Please consult this link for herbs and their corresponding condition areas: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

7. Yes that's fine. The honey jar itself is the spell, so working candles on it only supplements the work. It will continue to work for you while you are away.

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:23 pm

Miss athena thank you for answering I have items in my cart so dont want to buy wrong amounts and products .

1. In the cleo may honey jar do I baptize the lodestone as me because I am drawing to myself?

2. You said I would not need to work separate lodestones for the same goal in the honey jar for wealth so do I baptize and name the lodestone prosperity, wealth and money?

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:03 pm

Thank you MissMichaele

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:38 pm

Hello Pegasus,

Yes, baptize the lodestone for yourself.

You could name the lodestone for whatever you want to draw toward yourself. Your idea sounds fine.

Good luck.

Gemh
Newly Registered

Unread post by Gemh » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:59 am

Hi I’m new to this forum I started a sweet jar for reconciliation using sugar, honey, water and cinnamon. I wrote my petition on brown paper fold it and placed it in the jar. Now my paper is open is this a good sign? I’m awaiting my candle and oil I wanted to start it with the new moon energy.

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:02 am

Hello Gemh,

And welcome to our community! When you have a moment, I'd like to invite you to introduce yourself to our community in the new members section of the forum which you'll find here: 2019-public-forum-introductions-f222.html. There you'll also find some useful tips and forum guidelines. Please take some additional time to review and familiarize yourself with these to get the best usage out of the forum and welcome once again!!!

To answer your question, you definitely want the paper and its contents to remain intact and closed together. This could have something to do with how you folded it but I would not worry about it as a "bad sign" per se.

I am more curious as to why and how you added water to the jar. Water doesn't really have a magical property. At most, it is used as an anointing or cleansing agent when it is blessed and deemed "Holy Water" and it will also be used as an offering to spirits, angels, and or deities to drink from either out of adoration or in expectation of aide. Otherwise, water is not something we will use, especially not in a honey jar.

You could purchase a Reconciliation Honey Jar Kit and a Reconciliation Spell Kit, both which will come with all of the instructions you need and detailed instructions on how to perform this spell step by step. I have posted both links for you down below.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button. Good luck to you!

The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:38 pm

I've got a sugar jar on someone whose real name I didn't know, but now I k nwo his full name. Should I keep shaking my jar? Add his name to it?
Student #2164

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:01 pm

Shutter,

I would definitely use the name but if what you used prior to knowing the name created a very unique link to the target, such as the guy/gal who sits in the corner of Starbucks every morning, then I'd keep it as well and add the name to it. It makes the link that much stronger.

If their name is Jane Doe, there could be plenty of Jane Doe's so I look at it like adding something as unique as a birthday.

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:23 am

Thank you! I'll add the name!
Student #2164

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:20 pm

Shutter

My pleasure

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:11 am

Gemh,

I made a honey jar but in my case I did not add other contents, just honey. I folded the petition paper and after many days, the paper was open. I didn't know what could it mean but I did not worry about that. The honey jar purpose worked fantastic within days, so, at least in my case, I think it's not a bad sign according to my experience. It was my first honey jar.

And as I'm reading more and more this thread and the info about honey jars, I see that in general people fold the paper with the additional contents inside, so I understand, do you use a thing to keep the petition paper folded and sealed?. Have never added anything to my honey jars (as herbs, for example), and now I'm curious about adding them for an extra boost.

Was thinking about adding several cloves as I'm reading they promote friendship, and one of my jars has that purpose.

Have a nice day.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:10 am

Alice Kyteler,

I'm with you on this. I've had my petitions open too and they always seem to float to the top so I have to poke them down a bit. It never affected the work though. I do make packets of herbs for them (only edible herbs!) Cloves would be lovely as well as Cardamom. For kind, loyal friends you could use Attraction oil or Lodestone oil to dress a candle to burn on top to draw people to you. You don't have to use candles with honey jars. I feel it warms them up though and keeps them active.

Oh! Please don't forget to use the honey in baked goods at social gatherings! Clove honey would be great in Chai tea too!

OIL-HOO-ATTR
Attraction Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the forum by clicking the blue Add to Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:53 am

Hi Terra Rising,

I think that all the petition papers inside my honey jars have floated and been opened, as I don't tend to include inside them herbs or other stuff. They have worked well and are effective.

Your post it's interesting, I have read that cloves are good to promote friendship but regarding cardamom, I thought this could be a spice used in love or sexual works. Have never thought of it for friendship, but your advice is good.

I don't lit candles on top of them very much. Just once a month or even once and just that, they have worked very good. So I don't keep a rutine about working on honey jars, just keep them cleaned, in a dark a dry placed and just that. I don't feel very comfortable wasting food, so I tend to use small jars.

Now I'm going to start to incorporate some herbs (edible, of course). Let's see the results!.

Have a nice day.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:52 pm

Alice Kyteler,

I'm sorry for the confusion! I was just mentioning herbs that would go well with honey. I used it in a blend with cinnamon for love honey jar and it tasted great.

Yes, you are right! It shouldn't go in a friendship jar. That may make things awkward...
HRCC Graduate #2145

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:35 pm

Hello Alice Kyteler,

I wouldn't worry too much about a petition paper unfolding itself in a honey jar. It's still swirling around in that lovely, sweet stuff so it is still working for you. Don't over think your work. You're doing fine.

Good luck.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:08 am

Terra Rising,

Hahahaha!, well, at least one wants to make a honey jar with cardamom and cloves for friends with benefits...

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:13 am

Miss Athena,

To be honest, all the petition papers folded in my honey jars start to unfold within days or weeks but they work, so I don't worry. They keep as you said "swirling" and I also shake them a few times.

One of them for example tends to float, and other one started to unfold itself occupying the whole honey inside the jar without floating. This one gave me good vibes and worked within days I performed it and the target was very difficult to reach.

thanks and blessings.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:05 am

Alice Kyteler ==

With respect to your unfolding petitions -- have you tried the seed-packet folding method described in my book "Paper In My Shoe" and "The Art of Making Mojos"? If not, pick up either of those books and you may be very pleased with the technique!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Scorpio Spirit

Unread post by Scorpio Spirit » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:23 am

Hello all. I made my own honey jar. I didn't have a small one. I have it filled about 3/4 with molasses. Should I top it off? Or should it be fine. The packet is mostly submerged . Just the top of it is not.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:01 am

Hello Miss Cat,

Maybe it's a bit off topic here, are LM books printed or can I order them in e-book or just to have them at the pc?. I'm interested in having the whole collection of yours and from the rest of authors who contribute at this site. The library catalogue is so interesting.

No, the only thing about folding the petition paper was the one I found at the info link about sugar and honey spells in this site. When I perform a honey jar I usually fold them facing me if I want to attract something. They usually tend to unfold and open themselves, anyways, the purpose works it's what it matters.

But I'm interested in knowing your technique, to perfeccionate my work.

Thanks for the suggestion about your books.

Kaersten
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kaersten » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:16 am

Hello, my question involves the creation of a combined oil lamp and honey jar spell. I made a honey jar spell where I floated oil directly on top of the honey and set a floating wick on top of that. I did this because I wanted to heat the honey up a bit to encourage the spell. I can not find any information on this approach. It does not sound that traditional, but would it still be within the boundaries of Hoodoo practice. Any thoughts on this are appreciated. Thank you all for your time.

Kaersten

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:02 am

Kaersten,

Welcome to the forum! I moved your post here since you are working a honey jar. Please do not make new topics as this is against forum rules.

I have never heard of anyone floating oil on the honey and using it as an oil lamp. Traditionally, the honey would be used to cook/feed the target(s) and you wouldn't want to do that if there is oil mixed in or burnt bits. The purpose of the candle is to heat up the honey to work faster or lit when you pray, but this is usually done by a dressed candle on top of the lid or tealights around the jar. Many don't even light a candle at all! They just pray over the jar and use the contents.

Personally, I would read through this thread and this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html to get some ideas and start the jar over. You want to give your work the best chance for success and traditional methods have been tested by generations of families.

Best of luck to you.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:31 am

I have a question for Miss Cat (and all people who proceed the same in this case):

Many pages back in this topic I read a Miss Cat's post where she wrote she sometimes has deployed the honey in the jar in an ants' nest. I want to deploy a completed honey jar (mission finished) and I have spotted several ants' nest in my location.

How do yo do this?, do you put the honey inside the nest?. Do you just put the honey next to the nest?.
I have never done this before and I don't want to harm these little ones. Isn't to much dangerous for them to deploy the honey inside the nest?.

I would like to make this offering as I consider ants very hardworkers and also messengers. So maybe they can spreed the intent of the petition of the honey jar as well as an "agreement" with nature/God/spirits by sealing this with them as an ending of the process. After that I'm going to recycle the cristal jar.

Thank you very much.

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:06 pm

Hi Alice Kyteler,

I can answer this question for you in Miss Cat's stead.

You are very right, in the Hoodoo tradition, ants are believed to carry messages. This is the entire reason we disposing the honey from a honey jar, so that they can carry our message forth to the one we wish to influence or persuade.

What you want to do is to scoop out the contents from the jar in the very near vicinity. Dumping it into the ants home might possibly drown them as it is such a thick sticky substance. Releasing the honey outside of the ant hill near it, they will sense it and be able to collect it more manageably.

Hope this helps

Daenerys

Unread post by Daenerys » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:50 pm

Hi Alice,

I was just having a read about honey jars, as I’m planning to have a go at making my first one at the weekend and saw your question to Cat about the books. I hope it’s ok replying.I just brought the candle magic one, I had to stop myself loading my cart with them all lol.So many great topics.
Cat mentioned on another forum page I was on that the books are only available in print,you can buy them from LM (and I think I saw a deal on them where you get to choose a free book-)or Amazon.com has copies in stock too.

Simcata

Unread post by Simcata » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:43 pm

I'd like to try a honey jar I've never done one before. Has anyone had a successful one without herbs?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:45 pm

Hello Simcata,

You can do a honey jar without herbs, if that is your desire. The honey itself is the sweetening agent, so it should still work for you.

Good luck.

Simcata

Unread post by Simcata » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:02 pm

Great! Thanks Miss Athena!

I have seen so many different formulas for this I already get overwhelmed on herbs and their magical properties.

I am still shopping for some kind of love oil for a candle. Like the honey jar, just something to "sweeten" a person's disposition maybe be more open and receptive to me. Something to maybe push out thoughts of wanting to hurt me and/or being afraid of me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:54 pm

Simcata --

I am not sure what you mean by "so many formulas" -- but if you mean so many different types of spells made with honey or sugar -- yes, there are MANY of them. So many that our friend Deacon Millett wrote an entire BOOK on the topic!

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

You get an incredible selection of spells by Deacon Millett filled with recipes for making your own sugar scrubs, sweet bowl spells, and honey baths! Trust me, the information you have always wanted will be available in one easy-to-read compendium.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Simcata

Unread post by Simcata » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:51 pm

I just made my first honey jar to make someone have a sweeter disposition towards me.

While making it, I dropped my vial of love oil twice. Luckily it didn't break or spill.
Also I noticed a chill going through my body. I held the jar and it felt slightly cold at first but I warmed it up and the chill I was feeling faded out. And I did feel a bit drained.

Are these signs I should be aware of? This person has been needlessly cruel to me and caused me to be stressed and upset. I want this honey jar to change that and have him treat me much better.

Simcata

Unread post by Simcata » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:18 pm

And now for an update.

I suddenly feel really warm. How did I go from chills to almost sweating?
I put a white candle atop my honey jar and the flame is burning bright and high.

I noticed this person immediately updated an online posting in my favor.
I truly hope this person continues to treat me with kindness and respect.
I truly hope its sincere without any ulterior motives for the first time.

Blessed be!

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:23 am

Dr. Darensbourg,

Thanks for your suggestion. Have never offered honey to the ants and I would like to do it this time the jar is completed mission. Thanks, I'm going to do as you suggested. Last week I went out of my building and to my surprise I discovered the facade had two ants' nest in next to the main door! they were all working like military army.
But for this purpose I want to deploy the honey jar in the countryside, don't want to have any issues with local authorities because I'm afraid it's not very much proper to scoop honey at a building facade in an urban area.

Thank you.

Daenerys,

Thanks!, I would like to make the whole collection of Miss Cat's books and from the rest of authors who contribute in here, find them so interesting...Nice to know they are printed, it's my preference regarding books. My shopping chart will be really really charged...

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:47 am

I created a honey jar for my bosses so I can get a raise (I recently interviewed for another job and I'm confident they will make an offer. I'm hoping my current boss can match what they offer). I made a petition paper with the VP's name and mine crossed over it with the command "give me a raise of at least 10%". I dressed the petition paper with Boss Fix and Do As I Say Oil. I also dressed the signatures of my direct boss, the VP and the deputy to the VP with Boss Fix Oil and put that in the packet.

I then read that it may not be a good idea to use coercive ingredients in honey jars. Should I redo the jar? I don't have more signatures for the bosses.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:46 pm

littlewing,

Personally, I would redo the jar. While Boss Fix is good to work with the honey jar, I would leave out the Do As I Say Oil. I would word the petition for the jar with something like, "May so-and-so favor me above all the others and increase my pay by 10%". It is a shame about the signatures. A picture, full name and birthday or business cards will not be as strong of a link but will work. I really recommend honey and sugar jars to draw and sweeten not to command someone. Also, the oils go on the candle if you are using one, not the petition that is going into the sweetener. Not all oils are made with edible herbs and if you are using the honey to cook with and say, bring cookies to work, this could have awful consequences.

Please read this page for more information before remaking a honey jar: https://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

The other petition is great and I know it's full of honey now. I would rewrite it exactly the same / dress it just as you did and wear it under the sole of my right shoe. This way you are pounding the command into him/her with every step.

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”