Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Ammonia Jar Spells Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Ammonia Jar Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:00 am

Hello Mark777,

You could re-make your jar if you want to but there is nothing to cleanse and re-use other than the jar itself. Pour out the ammonia, rinse and dry the jar and start over.

Don't read too much into the situation. Sometimes it takes a few tries to know how much tape is needed to secure your petition.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Mark777

Unread post by Mark777 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:24 am

Thank you so much. I feel much better.

Officerferry
Newly Registered

Unread post by Officerferry » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:36 pm

My boyfriend broke up with me almost 4 months ago and he doesn't talk to me at all. We used to live together but he has shut me down. I truly believe in my heart that we can work it out.

1) I want to do ammonia jar and I need some help with statement to write. I know it is not good to write negative statement. Would you please advice me with some statement to reverse this breakup.

2) Is there any other spell I can do have him talk to me.

Thank you,

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:31 pm

Officerferry ,

1. For this spell you write the situation exactly as it is, so when you flip it over it changes it to what you want it to be.

2. Reconciliation, return to me, come to me, skull candle with deers tongue to make him talk.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:32 pm

Hello, Officerferry -- and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Foru.

1) I think you are confused when you write "I know it is not good to write negative statement." The ammonia jar is to turn a situation "upside down." If it is a good situation, the ammonia jar will turn it bad. If it is a bad situation, the ammonia jar will turn it good. You are in a bad situation. You want to turn that situation upside down. Therefore you describe the bad situation. If you wrote something positive, then the ammonia jar would turn the positive thing upside down. So with the ammonia jar, you write the situation exactly as it is.

2) Other spells to return and reconciliation can be found here. (They are not ammonia jar spells.)

Spells to Get in Contact or Reconnect (Call Text Message Dating App)
spells-to-get-in-contact-or-reconnect-c ... html#p1610

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite
spells-for-ex-lover-ex-spouse-to-return ... -t650.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Redsonjal

Unread post by Redsonjal » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:17 pm

If I am starting to see improvements with the situation I have the ammonia jar for, can I just kind of drop it at a crossroads( is that the same as an intersection where cars drive) near where I live, pray over it, and walk away?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:16 pm

Hello Redsonjal,

I would wait until you have full manifestation rather than just improvement. Keep that energy going for you.

When you are sure it has done its job, don't "just kind of drop it at a crossroads" as you suggested. You want to be more thoughtful of the ritual of spiritually releasing your spell. You could use a crossroads (and yes, where two roads intersect is a crossroads) or running water for disposing of your jar.

cosmiksoulbabe
Newly Registered

Unread post by cosmiksoulbabe » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:53 pm

I'm going to do an ammonia jar to find my dream home - it's been a real struggle.

"I do not own my dream home in xxxxx" Short and sweet? Too much wordiness?

This is my first ammonia jar spell. I'm excited to see the outcome! I had previously done a spell to find my house. I got exactly what I asked for. However, the spell indicated to just throw away the remnants in the trash. After reading through this thread I realize what I did wrong. I trashed my work and the "dream house" was trashed. :( You live and you learn, right?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:45 pm

Hello cosmiksoulbabe,

Your wording is fine.

What do you mean by "the spell indicated to just throw away the remnants in the trash?" Doing that is a sign that you are ending the spell, not deploying it for it to continue to work for you. You treated it as trash.

Good luck with your new spell.

Hoodoo_Lady

Unread post by Hoodoo_Lady » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:31 pm

I had an insurance lapse, which resulted in a $1000 fine, so they suspended my plates on my car.

I do rideshare for a living :shock: , so back in May I did an ammonia jar for law enforcement to stay away from me and my car, which has worked wonderfully until now.

Now, I'm seeing them everywhere, and I'm so near to having the money to pay, even though my money been so slowww.

Should I dispose of these old ammonia jars and start over? Or just do a new one?

How would you word petition?, I need law to leave me alone until I can pay DMV.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:37 pm

Hoodoo_Lady,

I would not dispose of the jars. If you haven't been pulled over or harassed, then they are still working. I would seriously consider taking on any extra work work you can to pay the DMV. The signs you are receiving could be a warning that your debts are going to be called in, ready or not.

For your petition, you state the current situation " I do not have enough money to pay the $1000 fine" Just as long as the statement is true. Your other jars should hold off the police until then.

I would also suggest anointing your car with Law Keep Away.

OIL-HOO-LAWK
Law Keep Away Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Redsonjal

Unread post by Redsonjal » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:08 pm

Hello Miss Athena,
Thank you for explaining it. I am new to this and wasn’t trying to sound thoughtless.

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:39 pm

Markk777,

Exactamundo! I'd clean it with a bit of chinese wash.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

pida

Unread post by pida » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:11 am

Can I write on the petition - so & so is not loving, honest and obedient to her father?
I am struggling with this since I read that I should not write ‘not’ and ‘ is not’ in the petition.
Would you please clarify? Thank you!

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:06 am

Pida,

That is completely fine. There seems to be a little birdy going around spreading the rumor that you are not to write sentences in the negative. If the situation is a negative situation, and that's what you want to turn around then of course you can write it in the negative.

If it matters that much or you have reserves about it then you could try writing it as the situation is using affirmative language. So an example would be "So and So is rude, disrespectful, mean, and hateful to her father.

You just want to write it where it leaves room for the opposite of what is happening to manifest.

Does this help?

pida

Unread post by pida » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:21 pm

Dr Darensbourg,
Thank you for the clarification and the wordings for my petition.

MKR81

Unread post by MKR81 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:01 pm

Hi all

I’m new here. I read all the posts in this thread but couldn’t find the answers I was looking for or maybe I missed them.

1) My first question is about writing the words no, cannot, can’t, not in my petition. Can I use these words when I’m writing my petition like "I’m not able to sleep through night." I read somewhere that you should not use the words no, cannot, can’t, not -- or is it okay to use these words.?

2) Second, can I make only one jar for all problems related to my own personality, meaning about me?

3) Third, can I use the same ammonia in the jar for another problem once my first spell is worked?

Please help me. Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:43 pm

Hello, MKR81

1) I think you are confused when you write "you should not use the words no, cannot, can’t, not." The ammonia jar is to turn a situation "upside down." If it is a good situation, the ammonia jar will turn it bad. If it is a bad situation, the ammonia jar will turn it good. You are in a bad situation. You want to turn that situation upside down. Therefore you describe the bad situation. If you wrote something positive, then the ammonia jar would turn the positive thing upside down. So with the ammonia jar, you write the situation exactly as it is.

2) No, you make one jar for each situation in which you find yourself. The ammonia jar is about situations, not about your personality as a whole.

3) No. Each ammonia jar spell is a thing unto itself.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

MKR81

Unread post by MKR81 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:50 am

Hi Catherineyronwode

Thank you very much for the clarification .

redsyndicate

Unread post by redsyndicate » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:11 am

Hello. I am new here. Just want to clarify something. Can i do an ammonia spell and freezer spell at the same time? With the same person?

Situation is this. We have been separated for about close to 3 months. He already has somebody else just to hurt me and cover his pride, a week after i broke up with him. However he is still using me as reference in his apartment, rexted regarding none sense stuff just to harass me. Have called several common friends asking about talks circulating etc. So i did a freezer spell. Now, i want to do an ammonia spell. Is that possible or will it work?

Thank you for taking time to enlighten me.

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:37 pm

Hi Redsyndicate,

If I understand your question correctly then yes. There's no reason you can't do both. The freezer spell puts a halt on things and the ammonia jar is to turn unfavorable situations into favorable ones or vice-versa depending on the situation.

tnrmtct
Newly Registered

Unread post by tnrmtct » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:44 pm

we have a non custodial parent that is not taken care of a baby when in the care of this parent can we use an ammonia jar to make it so they lose the visitation right and never see the child again if so what is the best way to handle this.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:25 am

Hello tnrmtct,

If I understand your question correctly, you would want to write out the situation as it currently stands ("Custodial Parent" has full visitation rights to see "Child's Name") or words to that effect would be the right petition.

Put that in your ammonia jar, and turn the jar upside down to help reverse that situation.

Good luck.

redsyndicate

Unread post by redsyndicate » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:31 pm

Thank you Dr Darensbourg for your reply.

My question is about the vinegar spell i did which i threw away in a creek under the bridge. I suppose it hit a hard object like a rock or metal that i heard it smashed. Does that mean that the spell was broken or is that fine? It kinda bothered me because i really want it to work. Do i need to do another sour jar?

The subject has been harassing me so i did a freezer spell just a few days ago. Also, an ammonia spell when i get to find it. It's kinda difficult to purchase it.🙁

Will it not conflict doing all these spells?

Again, thank you for your advise.

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:42 am

Redsyndicate,

This forum is dedicated solely to questions/concerns regarding Ammonia Jars. I can tell you, however that your question is regarding signs ans would more appropriately be asked there but suffice it to say that if any type of a jar spell which breaks when the intent for the spell is not to can point to more work needing to be done. We must leave it there for the sake of staying on track here.

Any spellwork working together to achieve the same goal is a traditional way of working so long as they accompany each other rather than oppose. For example, if you are hoping to get an ex lover back, you could freeze all rivals or possible competition while simultaneously doing an ammonia jar with something like "The love of my life is not in love with me and is not home".

redsyndicate

Unread post by redsyndicate » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:39 am

Again thank you for your reply Dr Darensbourg. My apologies too, for getting mixed up and placing my query here.

But you gave me a good suggestion as to what i need to put in the ammonia jar.

Thanks.

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:59 am

Awesomeness!

That's what we're here for, Redsyndicate.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:33 pm

Hello redsyndicate,

You asked about the broken vinegar jar in another topic area and received a reply there. Please do not cross-post the same question like this as it is against forum rules.

Also, please stick to the topic of the thread you are posting in. It makes more work for moderators to have to move posts around to the correct area in the forum.

Thank you for understanding.

Simcata

Unread post by Simcata » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:39 pm

I just did an ammonia spell to reverse a situation.

Can I/Should I wear gloves? I had a cut on my finger, I tried to put my intentions into it and I know I did not spill any but the fumes alone were so caustic that I could feel a little burning.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:06 am

Hello Simcata,

If you have a cut or any kind of injury on your hands, by all means protect the wound with gloves when working. This is as applicable to spiritual work as it is to any work you would do in the mundane world. Err on the side of good common sense to keep yourself healthy.

PrettyWitch24
Newly Registered

Unread post by PrettyWitch24 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:47 am

Hello! I am new to this site. Ive really been needing hello with this. I made am ammonia jar and all of the ammonia dried out! What does this mean? I need help!!

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:32 am

Hi PrettyWitch24,

Thank you for joining our community! When you get a second, please go over to the New Members area to introduce yourself and tell us a wee bit about you. There, you will also be met with some helpful tips and tools to aid you in navigating the forums.

We kindly as that you do not post new topics (other than in the new members' area to introduce yourself) as the forums are strategically organized with everything possible topic in its proper place. I've moved your inquiry here to its appropriate forum.

So to answer your question, I could only take an educated guess and say that you likely didn't use enough ammonia. Try remaking your bottle, petition included, and be sure to fill the jar up about half-way and then turn it over.

If you seal it well, the Ammonia should not dry out rapidly.

I hope this helps.

Simcata

Unread post by Simcata » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:07 pm

I had made an ammonia jar because someone wasn't calling me. It's only been a short time I've not heard from this specific person but I have had more telemarketers and spam calls (which I am NOT answering) d'oh! Even one from the congo, that's a first lol.

Is this normal? Do spells have to work out a few kinks first?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:20 pm

Simcata --

No, spells do not "have to work out a few kinks first."

As i see it, the person is unavaiilable or resisting you, but the universe is trying to fulfill your request as best it can. LOL!
catherine yronwode

faz
Newly Registered

Unread post by faz » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:25 pm

I have been plaguing by a lot of complicated situations. I badly need any kind of help to change my karma. relationship, people around me hate me anywhere I go, any kind of situation I'm in always turns bad.

I have some questions. I did two ammonia jar reverse spell bec I badly need something to happen. The first jar was fine but the second jar I think is leaking.

1) Is it ok to do more than just one ammonia jar spells at the same time?

2) What is the right time, day, moon phase to do this spell for the best result?

3) Should I do the casting of a circle before doing it?

4) Should I cleanse the area and get a spiritual bath after?

pls help.

thank u for anyone who would answer.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:13 pm

Hello, faz,

1) Sure, one ammonia jar per situation, If a jar is leaking, you can discard it and use a better-sealing jar next time.

2) The original spell does not specify a time, day, or moon phase, so there is no reason to add these. See page one of this thread for the original spell.

3) The original spell does not specify the casting of a circle before doing it, so there is no need to add that procedure.

4) I see no need to do this. The spell is simple and useful as-is. The usual reason for cleansing the area and bathing afterward is to remove any taint from doing a curse. This is not a curse.
catherine yronwode

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:35 pm

Hello Blessing to all,

I want to do amonia jar spell. my husband left me. i want to save my marriage. i need help to write PROPER petition. without any mistake. as ENGLISH is not my primary language.

I need help to correct if I wrote wrong. also if anyone ine correct that what I'm wrong in proper form. really appreciated.

1-( full name) doesn't want to rebuild our marriage.

2-(full name ) doesn't will not coming back to me and living with me forever.

3- ( full name) will not having list and sex with me.

4-( full name) isn't in love with me.

please help me.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:20 pm

Hello Serenaali,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're happy to have you here.

This is how I would phrase your petitions (take your pick from among them)...

1. Correct as you wrote it

2. (Full name) will not come back and live with me forever

3. (Full name) will not have sex with me

4. (Full name) isn't in love with me

Connie921755
Newly Registered

Unread post by Connie921755 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:49 pm

I transferred my son from public school to private because he didnt pass the standardize test to go on to 7th grade. He did well in class but that doest matter. So, i talked to the private school principal and she agreed to pass him on to 7th because he was a good student. Well, he passed 7th grade and now he's in 8th.

My son got accused of something that he didnt do at school by his classmates. My son later confessed to it to the teacher and later admitted to us that he just admitted to it so things can go back to normal. He just wanted it to be over but it wasn't that simple. He learned his lesson about admitting to things, just to get it over with.

Anyway, the whole staff and principal looked at him differently and treated him differently. My son didnt want to go to school any more.

So, we transferred him back to the public school he was at prior. The told us he has to go back to 7th grade instead of 8th because he didnt pass the standardize test when he was in 6. He's devastated and so are we. All his friends think he's in 8.

I hate to see my son go through this. All because he's not a good test taker.

My question is, which jar spell can i do to make sure my son graduate with his class? Can i do an amonia jar for this?

Im so desperate and dont know what to do.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:22 pm

Connie9221755,

You could use an ammonia jar for your situation. It is used to make a wrong situation right again, to turn a situation around. If you read this thread from the beginning, you will find more information on how people worded the petition and other details. You can also read more about them here: https://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html If you scroll down to the ammonia jar, you will find a spell for how to make one.

To improve test taking and academic skills, I highly recommend King Solomon Wisdom and Crown of Success products.

King Solomon Wisdom - https://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

Crown of Success - https://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:52 am

So me being fast knowing that I’m in a beginners stage, (never doing this again) I made multiple ammonia jars and I forgot to label them so I don't remember my initial petitions/situations for each jar. How do I go about disposing of the jars so I can just make one? I’m not near any running water such as lakes, rivers, or anything like that. I’d probably have to drive a little ways if that’s how I should properly dispose.
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:02 pm

SagittariusLover128 --

Here is a web page filled with solid advice about disposing of ritual remains in a traditional manner that may be of help to you.

Laying Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remnants
from "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" by catherine yronwode
https://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”