Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Bless Heal Protect Parents Grandparents Elders

fsmalls88

Re: Family

Unread post by fsmalls88 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:34 am

Thanks Apollo. I will get working on it with my mother to see what can be done. Thanks again.

SorrowRose
Help with distant parents

Unread post by SorrowRose » Wed May 14, 2014 5:55 pm

Hello, I am looking for some advice on what types of LM products I should purchase. This is my first time purchasing from the site, and I am very excited to try them out.

My situation involves my family. My parents are in the midst of a divorce and I would like to help mend the broken relationship within my family. Nothing is set in stone right now, as they have begun to appear in court (and the divorce can be stopped by them at any given moment), but I don't want my parents to separate. Also, I believe there are a few people who have been putting thoughts into my father's mind and are trying to persuade him to move forward with this, not realizing the consequences of his actions in the long run. I want my father to open his eyes, realize what he is putting us through, and to see how we really feel about this situation and stay with us. I don't want to lose my family, as they are the only people I have in my life and would like to try to work on healing the distance between him and my mom and the rest of my family. I want all of us to stay together as a family.

I've been looking at past topics on here and see that a lot of people recommend in these types of situations to obtain a Honey jar. Which one would work best for this; Peaceful Home or Reconciliation, or both? Is it possible to have both of these jars working at the same time? Honey jars take a bit of working on, so I would like to purchase one to get the process started, but need a bit of direction on what to choose.

When the wax melts onto the honey jar itself, do you keep on re-lighting candles over it? Or do you let a bit of the wax build up before cleaning off?

In terms of oils, would I mix these oils inside of the honey jar? I've read people recommend Blessing, Reconciliation, Peaceful Home, Healing, clarity, and Crown of Success for this. Would Stop Gossip need to be added for people to keep their mouths shut in my situation, along with Protection against anything against us? What about Cast off Evil?

Would you recommend candles in this situation as well? Peaceful home? Reconciliation? Stay with me? I've always been one to use candles and prayer whenever I am in need of something.....but not quite sure if candles will be effective for this matter?

And also, I was wondering what oils would you recommend in terms of obtaining extra money (as I've been worried about having enough money to pay the bills every month, along with helping out my family anyway I can). I'm a bit torn on Money Drawing, Good Luck, and Prosperity. Would these work as well if I'm looking into staying at my current job?

I've never used a honey jar or oils before so any information/advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you. (Sorry for asking so many questions, just want to be clear and specific as possible).

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Help with distant parents

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 15, 2014 9:38 pm

Hello, SorrowRose,
I am so sorry that this is happening to your family.
The one thing you didn't mention here is Cast off Evil (to get rid of those people who are influencing your Father): http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html
You could also hot foot them out: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html
I think that you ought to get both peaceful home and reconciliation.
Your choices of oils are excellent. And oils go on the candles (not inside the jars). And MOST people just keep lighting candles on the jars and watch the progress of the symbols. Others wipe off the wax as a means of scrutinizing the progress of the spell work by reading every drop of the new wax symbols. But, like I had said, most people don't wipe off the wax.
Yes, honey jars are slow to work, so you might want to look at the page on reconciliation spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Here is a page that Miss cat wrote with an array of money spells. After looking at all the fabulous money spells, you will be better able to determine your oil choices.
www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html
I hope that things work out with your parents. It's always so sad to see long term marriages fall apart. I am so sorry
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

SorrowRose
Re: Help with distant parents

Unread post by SorrowRose » Sat May 17, 2014 12:03 am

Thank you very much Miss Aida for all of your advice and recommendations on what products to look into for my current situation. I appreciate it very much.

Thank you!

SavannahConjureBoy

Stepmother Abusing my father

Unread post by SavannahConjureBoy » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:02 am

I would like some assistance with a very upsetting problem that I have. My stepmother is very abusive to my father. She is an alcoholic, spend all his money, and is verbally and mentally hurting him. He is becoming very depressed and his health is also being affected by the stress. They have a small child together and are not married, so he feels trapped.its very upsetting to see him like that. I have a pretty good understanding of the work and some ideas, but would love some additional help with this problem. Thank you.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to Bless Heal Protect Parents Grandparents Elders

Unread post by natstein » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:38 pm

Hello SavannahConjureBoy,

I am sorry you have to deal with this kind of situation. Alcholohism can be a difficult situation to deal with. If you wanted to work on the mother by proxy you could try working Cast Off Evil (http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html) products on a doll baby or a figurel candle. If you can get some Peace Water (http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html) and sprinkle it around the house it can help to calm people so it is not so stressful. I would also reccomend Crucible of Courage (http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html) be used on your father to help shore him up and give him the strength to deal with the situation. Maybe even give him the courage to leave a bad situation. You may also want to try Honey Jar spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar) to make the mother nicer toward people.

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

wonderwoman77

Unread post by wonderwoman77 » Mon May 23, 2016 11:08 am

I recently moved down with my parents to help my dad start a business. We've had our challenges and we're in a business that we depend on people. However, my dad has become a pessimistic about certain things. My mom is to the point where you can't say antic negative because she'll just start ranting. This business will eventually be mine in a couple years, I love being my own boss and I'd love for us to be in a position where we can have more staff to carry the load, I'm currently doing 2.5 jobs in one and I'm getting burnt out but we all want the success.

I've ordered wealthy way, attraction, healing, rose of crucifixion and another sachet powder my goal is to mix them all together and sprinkle them in our office and home. We all currently live together. Is also like to be in the position to get my own place. We live in an expensive area.

I hope this is the appropriate forum for this question. I feel like my parents are the block and I need to heal there mood and get them to open up about this. I feel like my mom's bitterness towards the amount of money they've invested and my dad is the type that doesn't celebrate until the money has cleared and he has been focusing on not having the money come in which I feel has made it so we aren't receiving money. We desperately need to turn things sind quickly

Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon May 23, 2016 6:21 pm

Hi cadylady14,

You have very good products to work with, but I would separate out your spells. You have Wealthy Way and Attraction to work in bringing in business. That is a great start.

For your relationship with and between your parents, you might want to work your Rose of Crucifixion to break down blockages. I would also suggest Peaceful Home products (especially if you live with them) as well as putting the three of you in a honey jar, to sweeten your relationships. It will help.

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

As you take over more of the business, I would work a mojo for yourself using Mastery, Crown of Success and Victory products. You need to maintain your discipline and aptitude for moving the business forward, and a mojo can really help you. The first link below is for the subject of mojo hands, and the rest are for the three products I recommend.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/master.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/victory.html

I hope this helps. Please keep us posted, and good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

UndercoverMystic

Unread post by UndercoverMystic » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:08 am

Hello! If I am posting this in the wrong category, please alert me as to it and where this post would have been better suited.

I spoke with my mother last night over the phone as she was needing some advice on cleaning and protecting her home. Not unusual. However she told me about an specific energy that she doesn’t feel goes away after a genera cleansing. I asked a series of questions trying to find a possible source for this and we came to the fact that not too long ago, my grandmother who lives with my mom received the cremated remains of my great aunt. She was asked to complete a specific task with these remains and apparently failed to do so, in what I feel is the worst possible way... My grandmother literally threw her sister (my great aunt)’s ashes into the garbage, because “she didn’t want them so she tossed them”... I know, how could she right?
Intuitive of course I got the notion that the energy my mother is feeling and having a hard time removing, is that of my great aunt and her anger for how she was handled...

Any help or suggestions anyone might be able to provide on how I could advise her to go about a more intense cleansing and protection would be ever so helpful, thank you. I am also in the process of making her a few different washes and even a honey jar to maybe sweeten my grandmother up some because she has become quite hateful...

Thanks all!
~R

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:12 pm

Hi UndercoverMystic,

It sounds like your great aunt may not have fully crossed over and is stuck between this world and the next. Whether it's out of anger or confusion is something we can't answer here.

You can ask for her forgiveness in how her remains were handled, if that is what is keeping her here. Most spirits who linger out of resentment simply want their feelings heard and acknowledged. Tell her that she needs to move on to the next realm where she can be surrounded by the love and respect she deserves. Speak compassionately, as this is not a time for anger or rebuke.

Call down your spirit guides before doing this, to assist and protect you. Call down her spirit guides and other deceased loved ones, to help guide her to the other side. Visualize a beautiful white light beaming down from heaven and tell her to go to the light.

I've actually just helped a client do this for a spirit in their home, and It is a very simple process. Most spirits are very happy to make that transition once they sense the love waiting for them on the other side.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

UndercoverMystic

Unread post by UndercoverMystic » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:08 pm

Thank you so much, you have actually helped to confirm what I felt might be needed also. I appreciate you taking the time to respond today!

LVAngel

Unread post by LVAngel » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:02 am

Dear Ones,
I am in a terrible, heartbreaking situation. There are so many different elements to this that I don’t even know which thread to post in. I will start here, because this issue is causing the most heartache.

Two years ago our 40 yo daughter called us begging for help (mind you, we have rescued her no less than 5 times throughout her life and each time we’ve gotten screwed over.....big time). She was calling to say she was just evicted from her home and gave the kids 15 mins to grab what they wanted and just walked out her front door, leaving everything behind; furniture, clothing, toys, etc. Everything her kids knew. She took her dogs to the humane society and abandoned them there. My grandson passed out and had to be rushed to the ER due to the stress. She was now in the car, with the kids, and heading to our home.

I did NOT want her here! She’s 40 yo and she’s always run to us when in trouble. We’ve bailed her out of legal troubles, paid off her debts, gave her and her husband jobs (they ended up stealing from us blind, even taking a crowbar and broke into our safe), they ran up $500 long distance phone bills each and every month. We paid for schools, but after buying her textbooks she would return them for cash and never attend classes, but lying all along. Instead of going to school she became pregnant with another child.

We ADORE our grandchildren. My husband has a very, very close bond with our grandson. The bond I have with my granddaughter is beyond earthly connection. Words can not describe the bond between me and my granddaughter. (When she was 5 years old she said “Grandma, when I grow up I want to be a Pagan herbalist”. WTH? I cracked up, but it’s made me love her so much more.) When my daughter was pregnant she asked me weeks in advance if I would like to go with her to her next sonogram. I was thrilled. I was giddy with excitement! I was so looking forward to this. The day couldn’t come fast enough. I drove and we sat in the waiting room for her turn. As the door opened and her name was called we both stood and we walked to the door. Right in the doorway my daughter turned and said “Mom, you can’t come in”. I stood there dumbfounded! We had talked of this for weeks. She knew my excitement. I started to cry and literally BEGGED her to allow me in the room. The look on her face I will never forget. She was so smug and as I cried there was a hint of a smile on her lips. She turned to the nurse and said “I’m not letting her in”. The nurse said “I’m sorry, but I have to abide by the patients’ wishes.” Since I drove I could not just abandon her there, so I had to sit in the waiting room, humiliated in front of everyone there. I was numb from shock. My daughter intentionally planned this out. She intentionally hurt me in the deepest and most painful way she could. But, she wasn’t done with me.....

So, now she’s on the phone saying she’s on her way. She homeless and wants to move in with us. There is no way my daughter and I can live together. There’s too much past history, too many lies, too much pain. Five years ago we cashed out one of our retirement investments and bought her a condo. The day we closed escrow she informed us she was going back to her ex. She loaded the kids in the car and drove away. We had just moved her out of her apartment and had a U-Haul sitting in front with all her things. She never even walked into the condo! She drove away leaving us with a full truck and not knowing what to do with it. We did not see her again for 9 months. We had no idea where she was. The condo sat empty for 5 years waiting for her to decide if she would accept this gift from us. We never rented it out (our youngest daughter stayed in one room during college, but the place pretty much was empty.

We finally decided to sell the condo and it was listed and already had an open house when she called that day saying she was on her way. We had her on speaker phone and telling her she can not come here. We are retired and we live just on our investments. She’s 40 yo and she has to finally figure her own way in life. We can not continue to rescue her. We were adamant that we were not taking her in this time! Then she announced she was pregnant!.......with triplets!!!! Omg! My heart broke right then and there. My world crashed in around me. I was going to have more grandchildren! Yes, she could come. Yes, we will pay for the best medical care. Yes, we will do anything and everything. Our grandchildren are our reasons for living.

So, by the time she arrives and she gets settled in the condo sells! It actually sold in less than 24 hours. We had a cash offer that was more than we were asking. But, we had our daughter and grandkids that need a home. We went out and rented her a home in OUR name. We lied to the management company and said we were the ones living in the house. We gave her our old furniture and we bought new (we did not need new furniture). A week goes by and she moves a man in with her. We had never seen this person before in our lives! An able bodied man, who did have a job. He seemed nice and we figured we would give him a chance, plus he was the father to our new triplets, but as time went on there was no signs of her being pregnant. We made doctor’s appointments, but she always had an excuse not to go. Literally months go by and no pregnancy. No weight gain, no sickness, no baby furniture, not even any talk of babies. We finally sat down for a heart to heart. She swore up and down she was still pregnant. She promised to see a doctor. The night before her first appointment we receive a call that she’s at the ER. We race over there and the nurse rolled her eyes when we asked for her room number and said “Oh that room is just triage” and pointed to not a room, but a bed with a curtain. My daughter was sitting there fully clothed and looking exactly the same. Her boyfriend pulled us aside and said don’t ask her anything about the babies. She’s upset. There were no tears, no sorrow, nothing, except the nurse coming in and asking when she will be ready to leave. We realized this was all a set up. She was never pregnant. She used us and she also lied to this man in an attempt to trap him. Again, she intentionally set out to hurt me in the deepest way possible.

So, since there were no grandchildren on the way. We said she has to get a job and start paying the rent. The boyfriend made good money. She refused. Each month we asked for the rent. She refused. The house was in our name and our relationship with her was going from bad to worse. We gave her a deadline to move out. Her response was “I’ll move out when I’m ready to”. In order to protect ourselves from any legal fall out we sent her a 30 pay or quit notice. Not an eviction. No courts or law enforcement. Just a notice. She did finally move out and we paid off the rest of the lease to get out of the contract. Now she is refusing to allow us to see our grandchildren. She does not return calls, texts, emails, and checks we send to the kids go uncashed. We were paying for our grandson’s cell service (He’s now 15 yo) and he blocked us. We sent message after message begging him to call us. Finally when we tracked the phone through FindMyPhone it was showing miles away from where they live. We added a notice that if the phone was lost to call us. We finally canceled the service. We assumed he either lost the phone or it was stolen or she sold it.

We have not seen or even heard our grandchildren’s voices in 10 months. We are heartbroken. I spent 6 months laying in bed crying. I joined a nationwide group that lobbies governments to change the law to allow grandparents the right to petition the courts for visitation. There is nothing we can do. She has every legal right to withhold the grandkids from us. Everyday I wake and assume I will die that day and never see them again.

Since my daughter showed up here 2 years and 3 months ago my hair has fallen out twice. The last time it completely fell out to the scalp. I go through bouts where I can’t catch my breath and I’m not sleeping. I’ve gained over 20 lbs. Yes, I’m under a doctors care. It’s all stress related. In order to survive I’ve taken my love for my grandkids and had to lock it away in a fortress in my heart, but every now and then a window is left open and the pain reaches out and stabs me in the heart.

My daughter is into Wicca and her best friend is a witch. The last time my daughter was here I caught her going through my things in the master bedroom and I notice she was secretly taking photos of me on her cellphone. She posts memes on Facebook about how people who have crossed her will get revenge and she calls herself a “Diosas”, which means goddess in Spanish. She signs her name with a black heart. I’m convinced she has hexxed me. We have a large property and it is impossible to see if there is something buried. I do not wish to do any harm to her. I need the hex removed. I need my health restored and I need my grandkids’ hearts touched so they will call us on their own. They are 15 and 9 yo. We miss them and love them so much. We really, really need help.

Thank you all for bearing with me. It’s so painful for me to write this. I know it’s long, but trust me, I’ve only included the brief version of all the things our daughter has done. Thank you again. I’m truly indebted to all who will help.

Peace, love, and happiness.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:08 pm

LVAngel,

First off, stand your ground. It's your house and you are the QUEEN of your realm. If you don't want her there, tell her. Is it possible to work out a situation for you take custody of the grandkids until your daughter and BF get their act together? I would think that would be a load off their minds to have daycare while they look for jobs and a new place to live. She may say no at first but let it sink in for a few days. Stand firm. Given the past, you have every right to deny her to stay with you. Personally, I would look into legal action for child custody since she can not maintain a stable household for the children. That sounds harsh, but I hear about this happening to grandparents too often and I can't stand it.

Anyway, I'm not a lawyer so on to the rootwork! I would recommend Peaceful Home, Clarity and Protection products if you have them.

- I would bury nails at the four out side corners of the home and pour a bit of your urine on the corners as well. This marks the property as yours and you are in control here.
- Work with Rosemary for female rulership in the home. Cook with it, wear the scent, bathe with it. You could pair it with Licorice and Queen Elizabeth Root or Master of the Woods and make a small mojo. Carry it to work this situation.
- I would also work with Influence products when around your daughter and her family.

I wish you the best and will have you in my prayers.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:57 pm

Hello LVAngel,

My heart just broke into pieces reading your story. I am so sorry that you are going through all of this heartache.

Do stand your ground and not let her move in with you. She will surely use your grandchildren as pawns to get you to back down, but you need to remain firm with her.

In addition to terra_rising's great advice, I suggest you contact a lawyer to understand your rights in this situation and pursue whatever course of legal action is available to you. You can read the posts in the following thread for advice on spells that can help you locate a good attorney:
spells-to-help-find-control-dismiss-law ... t1497.html

I wish you the very best of luck and will light a candle for you on my altar. Please keep us posted.

LVAngel

Unread post by LVAngel » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:24 pm

Dear Friends,
Thank you so much for your kind words and the advice you have given me. Again, I’m so sorry my original post is so long. Just being able to get this out has already helped me.

I’m sorry I didn’t come across very clear. I guess that’s what happens when one is writing with so much feeling. Thank you Terra Rising and Miss Althea, but I must have confused you with my jumping around in my timeline. My daughter came to us with the false pregnancy claims 2 years ago. It was at that time I tried to put my foot down by refusing her moving in with us. That was until I thought she was pregnant. When we learned of her lie we stopped paying her bills. She is no longer asking to move in, but is living across town in a home she’s rented with her new bf. It’s been 10 months since we had to remove her from the home we rented in our name.

Because we are no longer paying her way she will not allow us contact with our grandchildren. (On her side of the argument she’s claiming we evicted her and that’s why she is angry). We HAD to remove her from the house because it was in our name, not hers. Our relationship was very bad after we all learned the pregnancy was a lie and we told her we would no longer pay the $1,500 monthly rent. She moved 2 large dogs in even though the rental agreement said “no dogs”, she and her bf are heavy drinkers, and they were burning bonfires in the backyard (rental agreement said no open flames on property). In addition to the great expense we were paying (we are retired and live on a fixed income. My husband collects SS and we have a nest egg) we could not take the risk she would damage the home and leave us legally liable. She’s claiming we evicted her and now we are no longer allowed to visit our grandchildren.

I’m a member of a nationwide group for grandparents’ rights and it may surprise many, but grandparents have absolutely NO rights to petition for visitation. Unless the children lived in our home for a number of years and we were the only parental figures then we have no case, and no attorney will take it on. Our group is lobbyijng governments to change the law and give grandparents “standing” in court to even get in front of a judge. We have asked 2 attorneys in our area and they both tell us there is nothing we can do.

The situation with our grandchildren is heartbreaking and my health has deteriorated at a rapid rate. My hair has fallen out twice, I’m gaining weight, I have bouts when I feel I can’t breath, and I look haggard. I look nothing like the same person I did 2 years ago. There are days I don’t think I will live. This aging process is too much and too rapid to be normal. Due to my daughter’s involvement with Wicca and spell casting I’m sure she has hexxed me. I desperately need help in removing the hex and restoring my health. It’s not vanity that concerns me. We are no longer socializing with friends and it’s taking its toll on my husband, too. Plus, I can’t fight for my grandchildren when I am slowly dying.

I’ve begun reading everything I can on uncrossing and hex breaking. I have an altar and do prayers and candles. I pray so hard that I cry. Last night I annointed my room with uncrossing oil and had nightmares all night and woke up with stuffy sinuses. I don’t wish any harm on my daughter. I just want whatever negativity she’s sending me to end and I want to see my grand babies again. Can you help me remove her hex?

Again, thank you, thank you, thank you. Please don’t think ill of me. I’m just a desperate, heartbroken grandma that misses her grandkids.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:39 am

Hello LVAngel,

Thanks for clarifying your situation.

To help remove any spiritual messes that may be on you, I suggest you do a thorough cleansing of yourselves and your home. Take a 13 Herb Bath (do the full 13 days) and wash your home with Chinese Wash (top to bottom and back to front) to clear out any negativity. Then put up protection to keep any further attacks from sticking. In your case, I would use Fiery Wall of Protection.

HEZ-MIX-1313
13 Herb Bath 13-Day Supply (13 packets with FREE wooden scoop)
$48.00

WAT-CHI-GL04
Chinese Wash, 4 oz.
$5.50

OIL-HOO-FIER
Fiery Wall of Protection Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

This should get you started.

If you feel overwhelmed by your situation, you can contact a member of AIRR who can perform rootwork on your behalf. However the cleansing and protection work I suggest here are things you will need to do for yourself.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

LVAngel

Unread post by LVAngel » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:13 am

Dear Miss Athena,

Thank you so much! I did read up on the 13 day wash before posting here, but I’m concerned I wouldn’t be able to do 13 days in a row. If I happen to miss a day would I need to start over at day one? I have lots of doctor appointments these days due to the health issues I mention before. Some days I’m struggling just to get out the door in time. If I miss a morning can I use it that night?

I’ve been praying and lighting candles a lot. The last couple of days have been good. My husband and I harvested our peach tree and made fresh pies for all our friends. We were happy, laughing, and smiling. A rarity for me. Everyone’s prayers for me are working. Thank you so much and thank you for all your help.

LVAngel

Unread post by LVAngel » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:17 am

Oops. Something’s gone wrong. I added all of these to my cart. Your post says the 13 day wash is $5.50. It’s coming up as $54.00 on my invoice.

*I see now. It’s $5.50 per packet and $54 for the full 13 day supply. Might need to budget for this one.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:55 pm

Hello LVAngel,

Do try and take your baths at the same time each day. Morning is best but do what works for you. I like to do the full 13 days for a thorough cleansing, but if that is cost prohibitive, then do as many as you can.

I'm happy to hear that the last few days have been good for you and your husband. I wish you many more happy day in the future.

Good luck.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”