Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

MrsSchaeffer2020

Re: Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Mon May 06, 2019 6:20 pm

I've been keeping a daily journal of signs, dreams, etc. It's kept me more sane. It'll help when the movement comes.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon May 06, 2019 7:12 pm

Hi TinaMarie14,

Sounds good to me. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

WhiteWitch81

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:28 am

I did a moving candle spell using oils of our zodiac signs, and others. So far, I've gotten some signs including him showing up at our work (he's a coworker). He NEVER goes into the store on his day off, and he only bought two things..hmmm. Another very noticable sign I got was him texting me, and calling me beautiful.

WhiteWitch81

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:22 pm

Another update is that I think he was checking me out today so I think my spell is manifesting. I also included the oils of our zodiac signs. So I think that’s helping a lot.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:33 pm

Hello WhiteWitch81,

I'm glad you're getting good signs from your work, however the forum is intended for customers of Lucky Mojo to ask about using their products. This isn't intended as a blog-type repository for updates while spells are in progress.

You will also find that by talking about your work before it is completed, you may be unintentionally inviting the doubt of people reading your post, and you want to keep your spells full of confidence and optimism. Another reason we generally advise that people keep quiet about their work.

Good luck and I hope you get the results you want!

Loveloveee
Newly Registered

Unread post by Loveloveee » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:09 pm

So a few months ago I did a love spell on my boyfriend in hopes that it would help our relationship balance out. I hold a lot of insecurities due to previous history with this person and other people before him. We had just recently got into a fight and as I was transporting the spell candle holder, it fell out of my hand and broke in half, a small piece missing, otherwise slides perfectly back together very straight crack. I’m nervous this means we won’t be okay after this recent fight and we will break up. I just need some words from a more experienced person. This is the only spell I’ve done other than a money spell. And I don’t feel to too about it. I feel moderately selfish for doing the spell. Not sure if that affects it as well.

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:37 pm

Hello Loveloveee,

I'm Dr. Darensbourg, one of the moderators here in our community, and I have moved your post to its correct forum. We ask that you please do not create new topics, (except for the new members area where we'd love for you to post an introduction to the rest of the community and tell us a bit about yourself. We'd love to hear! It can be found here: 2019-public-forum-introductions-f222.html)

To answer your question, I personally would not see this as a sign of a failing spellwork. Sounds like simple mismanagement of your utensils to me, which we have all been guilty of before. If you are unsure however we are affiliated with a couple of wonderful reading services: AIRR www.independentreadersandrootworkers.org and www.hoodoopsychics.com. If you would like to get more information they definitely would be able to help you out.

Bon lashans! Good Luck!
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:03 pm

I had been deciding whether this goes in the dream thread of this one, as I see it could be both. This is regarding the spell i did on my boss (now my former boss), a while back.

To recap, I lit Essence of Bend Over, Boss Fix vigil candles in the beginning.

Then I lit Road Opener, black vigil candle to banish resistance, Bewitching, John the Conqueror, Look me over, Attraction, Come to me, Love me vigil candles, in this order, but I did it two types of candles at a time.

I had seen no obvious and blatant result from my boss. So I thought maybe I shouldn't had mix coercive and love formulas together. I deemed all this effort put into the spell was a failure, so I threw the glass holders of those candles away.

But little did I know, I had a dream of my now former boss last night. It was in an airport, she was wearing a very beautiful red dress with a red pair of high heels. She greeted me with a big smile on her face when she saw me coming to her.

I did a little research online after I woke up, and found that with red dress means compliance with negative and dangerous intent, but red itself could also mean passion and lust, plus, high heels in dream means the same feminine meanings as in real life, adding all this together, I thought that this dream is a way to telling me that my former boss had finally been bended over to my will and complied with my commands that I gave her while I was burning the Bend Over vigil candle. If this is a sign/omen/movement, than it came later than it should, but it came, I'm guessing me throwing out the candle holders did the trick of sending out my commands.

So to anyone who had used Essence of Bend Over vigil, did you had similar dreams of your target?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:04 pm

mastersirius678 ,

After you burn glass vigil candles it is custom to recycle the glass containers, you do not need to hold onto them for the work to happen. The act of burning the candles was the work. Some people will take the left over wax out prior to recycle, the choice is yours.

Dreaming of a target can be a sign to the work. People experience signs differently, some people dream, others see signs, others hear them. It could be a sign the work effected her, keep up the work. The best thing to do is get a reading to determine the meaning of the sign. You can also do some more candles and ask for more signs to the work to direct your path. Pray asking for more signs.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:48 pm

Hi JayDee, always a pleasure to see your answers

I read about recycling in the LM candle burning book, but I'm not sure how, is it as simple as tossing them in a recycle site or a recycle bin?

I had hold onto them for a while, burned these last November to this January, but I never knew where to dispose of them, and they are taking over space.

I am actually pretty surprised to see her in my dreams, as I had lost hope for this to work at all when nothing blatant had happened until the dream. I never dreamed about her, until last night. It was a short but sweet dream as well, I'll see what happens in the next few weeks to months.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:08 am

mastersirius678,

You can do a prayer if it makes you feel better, but I read them for signs than recycle the glass. If people want the wax Ill take it out. I have also taken wax left over in a candle that showed resistance, melted it down and added it to a candle ( stick candle) and burned it with block buster or another oil to remove obstacles.

Simply put them in your recycling, I stick them in paper bags from a grocery store when I am worried about nosy neighbors lol.

Your plan sounds like a great idea!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:44 pm

JayDee

So what if the glass broke when whoever was responsible to empty the recycle bin dumped them all together into a recycle site. I gently recycled the candle glass, but I have no control over what happens to them after they are in the recycle bin.

Also, I saw a hare at dawn. I know that is a very classic sign to look for anything magick related. It was nibbling on wild plants outside my apartment.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:03 pm

mastersirius678 wrote:So what if the glass broke when whoever was responsible to empty the recycle bin dumped them all together into a recycle site. ... I have no control over what happens to them after they are in the recycle bin.
No control means no responsibility, as far as I am concerned. This is magic, not plutonium.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:19 pm

MissMichaele

I see, I will start recycling my candle glasses from now on.

In addition to the hare at dawn, I also saw the number 11:11 today. Two magickal signs in one day.

WhiteWitch81

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:54 am

I was researching the uses of LM oils when I randomly saw my target’s first name. In order for it to be considered a sign, does it have to be the persons full name? Or can it just be their first name?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:28 pm

Hello WhiteWitch81,

Signs are very personal so if you feel it was out of the ordinary for their name to pop up at that time, then you can consider it a sign.

I hope this helps. Good luck with your spell.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:57 pm

WhiteWitch81 --

The interpretation of signs and omens is a matter of

* Spiritual Giftedness and Awareness
* Cultural Traditions and Beliefs Regarding Signs or Omens
* Temporal Link Between Spell-Casting and the Signs or Omens
* Unlikelihood of the Signs or Omens
* Repetition of the Signs or Omens

We cannot judge, guess, or divine the meaning of a sign or omen for you on a Forum such as this, because we do not have enough information concerning the nature of the work you are doing, the prayers you are making, or the rarity of the name. Giving us a lot of details will not help much, as this is not a divination service. I recommend that if you want answers you either call Hoodoo Psychics for a brief reading or schedule a brief reading via the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers.

Good Luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:40 pm

So my love blocked me on social media and I have been told why by my AIRR reader. Before, if I clicked on his profile I couldn't see anything. The last 2 times I checked it however, it showed up briefly before going back to nothing. That is highly unusual because when you are blocked, there is nothing there, period. Would this be considered a sign?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:51 pm

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

Sounds like a technical issue, in which you initially glimpsed a cached version of the page before it went dark. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Follow whatever advice your AIRR reader is giving you on how to proceed from there.

Good luck.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:39 pm

That's the thing. It wasn't a cached version. It was on the app and it didn't happen when I first discovered he blocked me. What I am presently experiencing doesn't happen on that particular social media.

I did ask her about it before coming to the board, but she said we couldn't discuss it outside of another reading and I've had 3 over the past 3 weeks (one the day before this occurred). I can't afford another until next month.

Thank you for chiming in, Miss Athena.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:50 pm

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

All I can say is that signs are very personal, so if you consider this a sign of something, then go with your instinct.

Sorry I couldn't be more help than that. Good luck.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:32 pm

I just didn't know how to take it but I knew it wasn't normal. I wasn't expecting it and I know that movement or completion can occur without signs.

You were (as always) helpful, Miss Athena.

WhiteWitch81

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:38 pm

I recently worked a honey jar spell last month, and keep seeing the number 222. Whenever I start having negative thoughts, and feel like I'm wasting time, energy, and money on my crush is when I seem to see it. What is the universe trying to tell me?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:05 pm

As an even number, 222 is a number of calmness. Two stands for pairings, but here 2 + 2 + 2 = 6, a number of artistry and sensitivity. Perhaps a numerical work-out by a professional numerologist of your name and the name of your crush might reveal some further insights into why this number is appearing for you.
catherine yronwode

WhiteWitch81

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:15 am

I keep seeing the number everywhere. I'm hoping it's a sign my spell is working.

Chicanedkat

Unread post by Chicanedkat » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:47 am

Hi

I'm really not sure if this is the right place to post this. But I've been having something odd happen over the last few days and maybe someone can enlighten me on what possibly may be happening.

The back story:
Somewhere about 6 months ago I decided to conduct a breakup spell on 2 individuals. One in which I loved very much and another that was interrupting that by coming into this persons life and them falling for them. The spell seemed to work successfully BUT the person that I was trying to break away from my interest ended up being interested in me. Then there became a rivalry between the 2 competing to get my attention. In my work, I always make sure to say if God sees a better way then show me. So as time went on the person that I really liked started distancing themselves and I began to see that over time that person was not necessarily nice to me in their actions. I didn't question it and took it as God opening my eyes. I ended up losing feeling for them and the other individual that was my rival started talking to me more and being polite. I've heard them ask the original suitor are they going to ask me out because if not, they would like to. Instead of doing ritual work, I decided to wait out and see what the outcome would be. And recently my feelings for the original target has been very little. We have indeed drifted apart although they are pretty bummed about my disinterest. But the point is, that once your rose-coloured shades come off, you may see how someone has in fact not been so nice.

The issue at hand:
So in 6 months, I have not done any spell work or anything on the subject. As I said, I just decided to let it be and let them battle it out. I've shaken the vinegar jar a few times and keep it upside down. That's about it. For about 3 mornings in a row, I've woken up to the scent of spell work. I have not touched a thing for a spell and no one in my house has either. These strange scents came out of nowhere and at the same time each morning. The first day I smelled, Black Pepper Sulfur and vinegar. Then for the next 2 days, I smelled sweet smells like a sort of come to me oil. This was out of nowhere in a room that nothing has been lit or burned. For 6 months I have not burned a thing or touched an oil or incense on this subject. My windows are closed when I smell this happening. I'm in a house, so there is not anyone close enough like an apartment.

As for the 2 people, I believe one in Islamic and the other is Christian. One is male and the other is female. Do you have any suggestions as to why I may be smelling fresh spell work without performing anything? What do you think about this thing happening? I did have a change of heart over the past month or so. I loved this person and then suddenly I started to realise things. Which could be totally a natural reaction.

Hope to hear back.

God Bless

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:08 am

Chicanedkat,

I moved your post to this thread since you are concerned about the signs you are receiving and what they could mean. You may want to look through this thread for some clues and you also may want to put down some protection in your house just in case you are being worked on.

In order to get a straight answer on what the signs could mean, I would recommend a reading to help figure out if you should be concerned or if it is just something residual from your past work. You can find a member of AIRR here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

I hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Chicanedkat

Unread post by Chicanedkat » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:31 pm

Oh thank you. I figured it was in the wrong area. Appreciate it.

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:47 pm

Cahickanedkat,

Waking up to the smells of old spellwork is something that has happened to me too, so I recognize that it is uncanny. I have also dreamed about old spells being buried in my yard, even though I did not bury them there.

If you don;t ant to hire a reader, perhaps you can do some pendulum dowsing on the old spell work. If that is not something with which you are familiar, a reader can help, especially if you send the reader photos of what you want dowsed. I have had this done and it was an excellent way for me to gain information.

If his old work returning feels uncomfortable, I would take it as a sign that it is time to dispose of the spells. There is a good page of instructions on that topic here

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
coastwitch

Chicanedkat

Unread post by Chicanedkat » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:59 am

Thanks.

Glad to know that things might be of my own doing. But will look into it. Was curious because the spell did the opposite of what I planned. But on a good note, it took a better path and directed me to the person that I wanted to go away. Come to find out that the person I wanted around was the real problem and she most likely was "c" blocking due to her own interest in the person. Which will result in me doing some protection work on myself.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:30 pm

Has anyone experienced flowers growing where they buried love work remains (wax)? I've lived in this house for 9 years and this has never happened before. I've never seen these flowers before here either (that's how I noticed them; they're white).

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:31 pm

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

Signs are very personal so if this is something out of the ordinary for you, then you can interpret it as some kind of sign. What, exactly, that may be a sign of isn't something we can interpret on the forum. You will either need a reading on it or rely on your own interpretation.

Good luck.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:30 pm

Hi Miss Athena. I know not to ask for something that is only appropriate for a reading.

I guess I am perplexed as to how flowers can grow where there are no seeds and have never been seeds. I know wind can be a factor at times for pollination or cross pollination but of course wax can't produce flowers. I have plenty of wax remains buried around here and this has only happened with the recent things I buried. The kind of flower it is doesn't even bloom now, they bloom in late spring/early summer. Not only that it's supposed to grow in full sun or partial shade yet this area gets ZERO sun AND it's supposed to have at least 12 blooms, but there are literally 3; 2 close to one another and 1 off where another remains I buried are. Oh and lastly, it's not even native to this continent.

I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced something like this because I know it's magic, but...

Thank you again for taking the time to respond.

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:10 am

MrsSchaeffer2020,

That is a beautiful sign, flowers growing where love spell remains were buried. It speaks to love and affection blooming. White may be the color of new love.

My thoughts --

Seeds can have been included in any herbs or oil-based oils or powders you used to dress the candles. Also, where I live, birds sometimes poop out seeds and they grow, and some sticky or hairy seeds are evolved to adhere to bird feet and are scraped off when the birds hop around.

Gardeners around here call the plants that grow from "unplanted" seed "volunteers," and they are often prized for their unexpected appearance in the garden.

In other words, they are a good sign.
coastwitch

brighteyes

Unread post by brighteyes » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:38 pm

I know this is for questions and answers, but I just wanted to share a sign, as it may give others the faith they need to keep positive. Yesterday I was feeling a bit down, as I am human after all, so as I normally do when I need to refocus my energy I prayed a bit, and in part of my prayers I asked to be given an "obvious sign". Well later in the day I encountered some movement as my target came home for a bit. We were outside washing our dogs, when I looked over and saw some trash that must have blown into the yard. The box had giant wording that said "Good Omens." I was so caught off guard by it, in a good way :) . It was an Amazon box advertising some show called Good Omens, not that that mattered as my sign was given to me.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:34 pm

That's a fantastic sign, brighteyes -- especially as it appeared when your target was present!

Good Omens is a delightful miniseries, by the way -- based on one of my favorite books.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:22 am

Hello

I just wanted advice on this sign I am not sure if I am being silly etc.

I am doing love work at the moment. It is slow which is expected as this chap is a slow mover, but I think things are going well :D

The only problem I have is with signs and really it is just one that is bothering me as all others are good signs is.... magpies !
I keep seeing one lone sorrowful magpie (usually at work).
I solute him etc.
Yesterday I saw one magpie and a spider was plopped in my hand... not a good day.
Today and Friday I saw two which is great I had good days too :D

But I am just worried I keep coming across this one magpie and that may be it is some sort of sign ?!?
Or may be I am reading tooooo much into it and it’s not the sort of signs I should be looking at.

Any opinions are great and sorry to ask such a question

Many thanks as always

:mrgreen:

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:59 pm

Hello sunnysun,

Different cultures ascribe different meanings to magpies. Western societies tend to regard them as a sign of bad luck, while the opposite is seen among Eastern societies. You can always get a reading from a member of AIRR for more clarity on what this might mean in your situation. Find readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

You can also read more about birds as omens here:
birds-as-omens-hawk-crow-dove-wren-owl- ... rd%20signs

I hope this helps. Good luck.

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:22 pm

Thank you for the links !!
Much appreciated !

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kyw
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kyw » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:03 am

Hello,

I am new to this forum and I am seeking some insight into some strange occurrences.

1)
In May, I began a sugar jar spell on someone I’ve been seeing. It appeared to have worked immediately. A month later, I had the jar in my purse and when I put my hand inside of my purse to retrieve it, the top somehow came totally off, which is very strange because it was a screw on top that I tightly closed. Was this a good sign, a bad sign, or what does it mean?

2)
In June I created a honey jar which I regularly worked by burning a candle on top along with incense every Mon, Weds and Fri and I would also gently turn it daily and speak lovingly to it as if it were him. I believe that honey jar was successful. This past Wednesday I was preparing to burn my incense and candle on top and my matchstick broke, I then grabbed another matchstick and this one lit but immediately broke causing the lit end of the matchstick to fly off and hit me in the chest. I wasn’t burned, but I was startled. What is the meaning of this sign?

3)
Today, I was burning the candle and I noticed that as the candle was almost completely melted, the flame was extremely low and appeared as if it was going to drown in the wax. I immediately began to say my prayer (Song of Solomon) over the flame repeatedly in order to cause the flame to rise. To my amazement it did. It eventually rose very high, melting all of the previous wax build up that was there. I watched in amazement as the flame grew higher and higher it appeared as the flame was suspended in the air. The flame was pointy shaped. I then began saying how I love him and that I know he loves me over and over while staring at the flame. At this point there wasn’t any more wax left, only the large flame. All of a sudden the other previous wicks lit up, creating one immense tall pointy flame, at least 5 inches high. I was now a bit alarmed and as I moved closer to investigate, the lid flew off of the honey jar and the flame extinguishes. There was no wax left behind on top of the jar, the flame melted all of the previous wax as well. I’m so confused. I’ve never seen my candle behave like that before. Was this a good or bad sign?

A) Was this the sign of a successful working because of my intense praying and chanting over the jar, since the flame rose as I prayed and chanted?

B) I had a reading done several months ago and the reader said that his ex is looking for someone to do spells on him. Could another spell caster be trying to hamper my work?

Please share your insight about these signs and omens. Thank you in advance.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:01 am

Hello Kyw,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We're glad you have found us.

We do not provide divination on the forum, so I can't tell you if there is someone working to hinder your efforts. I would suggest you contact a member of AIRR for a reading to determine what is at the source of your experiences. You can find them here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

You can also read through the following page on candle magic divination for advice on how to interpret your candles as they burn:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Onedayatatime

Unread post by Onedayatatime » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:45 am

Hi everyone,

1) Is it a good sign to hear your ex’s name and see their car everywhere are doing a breakup spell on them and their new girlfriend?

2) If you had a huge fight with someone since you’ve had the candle lit, does that mean it’s working?

3) A few years back when I was doing a reconciliation spell and I started to miss the person at the time, my spell worker told me that me missing him out of the blue meant my spell was working. Is that the same concept for the break up spell?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:00 am

Onedayatatime,

I moved your post here since you are asking about signs and movement. While we do not provide divination on the forum, I would recommend booking a reading with a member of AIRR. They will be able to tell your about the signs you are seeing and if your spell will prove successful. You may also read this thread and see if others had the same outcome after a breakup spell.

You can find a member of AIRR here: www.readersandrootworkers.org/
HRCC Graduate #2145

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:19 am

Onedayatatime,

First, please do take Terra Rising's good advice and seek a reader to answer your specific questions.

On this forum, i can only reply in general terms, with respect to African American hoodoo beliefs and practices:

1) It is neither a good sign nor a bad sign. It is a sign that you are definitely getting through to him. Remember, in a break-up spell it is two against one -- they want to stay together, you want them apart. So the sign of seeing his name means that he, but not she, is being affected. How strong she is, and how much she resists you is not indicated by the sign of his name.

2) No. That is another matter.

3) No. While doing a break-up spell, if you miss him suddenly, it means you are being affected adversely by the work. You are losing control of your goal. You are hoping for reconciliation or falling into a reverie of lost times with him, and not putting your focus on their break-up.
catherine yronwode

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:25 pm

Given the recent conversation I wanted to ask a question I've never asked r thought of before. Above it was said that since the work is being done on that particular party, his name and car it what is being seen by the spell Caster.

I am doing the feces spell where their names are written together on a piece of paper and I rip it in half before wiping myself with the name paper half of the person I want to go. If I keep seeing her name, does that mean that she's being affected by the spell?

As always, thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:30 pm

MrsSchaeffer2020 --

Yes, it would seem that you are getting through to her.
catherine yronwode

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:19 pm

Thank you Miss Cat.

Siksil80

Unread post by Siksil80 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:29 am

For the sake of curiosity, I haven't found an answer anywhere else yet. Any interpretation for the candle on a vinegar jar burning down and leaving no wax drippings?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:29 am

Siksil80,

I moved your post here since you are asking about signs. We do not provide candle divination on the forum but I will say that when a candle burns clean, it can mean there are no obstacles blocking you from the goal. Good work!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Siksil80

Unread post by Siksil80 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:46 pm

Apologies, it was related to my question in the other section so I just assumed. Thank you for the response.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:25 pm

I've learned not to put too much emphasis on signs because there been people who up whose names I have seen a lot of yet did not hear from them.

However what happened today was pretty different. I was walking up to the local shopping center to grab something to eat. I stopped short because I saw someone who looked exactly like my love. Not just because he resembled him; I literally thought it was him. The only thing that made me realize it was not him was the people he was with.

When I made absolutely sure it wasn't him, I started to breathe easy again and walked into the restaurant I went to get food from. I was standing in line behind a man holding a small child who kept looking and smiling at me. All of a sudden the guy who looked exactly like my love walked up. Even though I knew it was not him, he looked so much like him down to his nose, his haircut and exactly how he parts his hair even close up. When he was standing in front of me I realized his family was just like my love's: him with 2 younger brothers and their Dad.

I'm only asking because names I have seen before, but I've never seen someone who literally looks so much like the person that I mistook them for him.

Thank you for any wisdom you can impart.

FiachnaCybele
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:38 am

Hi MrsShaeffer2020,

Very interesting! :) Signs and omens are often very personal and hold meaning for the people they are intended for, if that makes sense. If you were taken by how closely he resembles your target and your target's family, and it got your attention, I'd certainly take that as a positive sign. Your spirits guide you in ways that are personal to you, so a sign for you won't be the same as a sign for me, or anyone else here.

Look for things that make you sit up and take notice, then trust your intuition--you'll know in your gut if that's a sign for you or not.

Hope that helps, and good luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:44 pm

Thank you, FiachnaCybele. It was just kind of in my face and unexpected. Today I saw a sign in the most unexpected place that said, "Good things Are Coming Your Way". I'll take it. lol

FiachnaCybele
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:22 pm

MrsShaeffer2020,

Well, you can't beat that with a stick! ;)
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”