Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Break Up Separation Hot Foot Questions and Answers

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: General Break Up Separation Hot Foot Questions and Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:45 am

Berlinddash ,

Great advice you have been given by everyone on the forum. Some of what you are seeing could easily be an issue if the petition not being clear. It also can be a natural by-product of the work that was done. Think cause and effect. It certainly is coincidental that both want you now. You broke them up (cause) and now they want you (effect), this may not have been part of your intention but rather an unforeseen outcome.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:29 pm

Hi all,

In making vinegar jar spell, can you say your intention in your mother tongue? Will it affect the spell since none of them speak my language?

Thanks much.
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:44 pm

Hi Fotunata,

Speak in the language you feel most comfortable with. Spirit will understand you.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

witchywoman1313

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:53 pm

What happens to a break up spell's energy that you send out that ends up not breaking them up in the long run? Basically I just gave up after awhile & am hoping that it won't still be lingering around. The couple is still together & I def caused discord for awhile until I gave up. I did the hyssop cleansing after as well as an uncrossing candle with the 13 herb bath right after I finished it. WIll I still get some sort of backlash from it at all ? Thanks!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:44 pm

Hi witchywoman1313,

If a spell does not give you your desired results after a time, you can consider it dead and it will not have any further effect.

In hoodoo, there isn't a concept of backlash or karma or divine retribution for having cast a spell, so you don't have to worry about that.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

witchywoman1313

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:25 pm

Thank you Miss Athena, that is very helpful :)

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:31 pm

Just wondering, if Influence oil and break up powder would work well together on a break up candle? Influence is the most coercive/cursing oil I have on hand at the moment.
Thank you St Martha, St Anthony & St Expedite for all you have done for me.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:00 pm

Hi Graveyardhag,

Yes, you could do that.

Good luck!

Ngu

Unread post by Ngu » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:03 am

Hi! I had a question about the hot foot candle spell, I know I need to cleanse before and after. But since its worked for 9 days do I need to do a cleansing each day or would washing my hands in salt water be ok?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:20 pm

Hi Ngu,

You don't need to do a full cleansing after each day. Washing your hands each day can help. Personally I would prefer to use hyssop for negative work rather than salt water. Do a full hyssop bath at the end of the nine days.

Ngu

Unread post by Ngu » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:45 pm

Hi miss athena,
I will do that
Thank you!!!

Ngu

Unread post by Ngu » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:48 pm

Hi!
I'm doing a 9 day hot foot candle and my understanding is that you wait for the needle to drop before putting out the flame for that day. On the 3rd day while i was focusing on the work and listening/waiting for the needle, 1 needle stayed in and w/in minutes the candle burned down to the next needle and then they both dropped. The flame has been STRONG and tall and part of my focus was that the hot footing happen FAST. so i'm wondering if this means that its going to be a fast working?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:12 pm

Hello Ngu,

I'm sorry but we do not perform candle interpretations on the forum, however do note that a quick burn can indicate a fast, yet short-lasting, outcome.

You can reference the following page for general information on candle magic divination:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Ngu

Unread post by Ngu » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:23 pm

Thank you Miss Athena :)

LittleyMe
Newly Registered
Opinion - Break up spell when couple is destined to break up anyway

Unread post by LittleyMe » Wed May 29, 2019 2:47 pm

Hello,

I’m new to the forum, hi everyone. I hope this is the right category to post.

I’m seeking opinions on whether I should conduct a break up spell or not. I was thinking of a lemon spell. I’ve talked to my trusted psychics and they say the couple will break up - but it has been dragging on as she just won’t leave him alone.

I know I’m being impatient if I do the spell. But also, I’d rather keep myself clean of any karmic retribution. When I was younger I loved to do spells, but now I have more hesitance in me as I’ve walked further along my spiritual path.

Anyway, if you knew that the break up was going to occur regardless - would you conduct the spell to speed it along? Or prefer to allow things to progress in its own time?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed May 29, 2019 3:14 pm

Hello LittleyMe,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are glad to see you here.

I have moved your post to the topic on general break-up questions. We ask that you not post new topics like you did, as this is against forum rules. Please search the forum for the right place to post, and also read through replies as you will likely find your question has already been asked and answered.

We can't advise on work you should do based on your "trusted psychics" for two reasons. First, we don't know who your "trusted psychics" are and whether they are from the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR) or Hoodoo Psychics. If they come from neither of these organizations, we cannot vouch for their ethics or authenticity and therefore cannot advise you on what to do based on that reading.

Second, if they are a member of AIRR or Hoodoo Psychics, you should consult directly with them on what course of spellwork is indicated in your situation. We wouldn't want to contradict their advice to you by giving you a different answer here.

Also, in hoodoo, the concept of karma is not a concern. That is a belief more commonly found in eastern religious and spiritual traditions. If you are working in the hoodoo tradition, you should not worry about karma or retribution.

Break up spells can certainly speed up a break up that was on track to happen anyway, so it can be done.

Please note that this forum is not intended for soliciting opinions on general topics, but to assist the customers of Lucky Mojo in their use of products purchased from the shop. Please keep your questions appropriate to that purpose of the forum.

Mswhunter118

Unread post by Mswhunter118 » Thu May 30, 2019 12:15 am

Well my work seems to be working! Been doing breakup work on a married couple (had numerous readings from my trusted Lady Muse and the work is MORE than justified lol) with great results thus far.

He’s currently snoring on my couch and that has never happened. Aside from the break up candles, I hot footed him to leave their home, hot footed her with similar intentions and added a freezer spell on her.

Waiting on more products but I’m hopeful. The key is to have faith in your work, pray, cleanse, and not over exert yourself. Like Sagan said, the absence of evidence (in our case, “movement”) is not the evidence of absence.
Faith without work is dead.
So too, work without faith is dead.

Cherries_6
Cutting Etheric Cords

Unread post by Cherries_6 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:44 pm

Hello!

I have no idea if my question belongs here but I want to ask if anyone has successfully cut Etheric cords/spiritual cords with another person? My family has a bothersome person in our lives - a narcissist - who harasses us, blasts us (including our young children) on Facebook, and texts/calls relentlessly for attention. It is not in my nature to hex or curse her, or cause her any discord, I would just like for her to peacefully go away forever. I have done a freezer spell which definitely helped but she is easing her way back into our lives. She has a high conflict personality and she’s been extremely difficult to get rid of. I’m considering hot foot or cut and clear but she’s strong willed and determined to make her presence known. Has anyone had any luck with cord cutting? Maybe I should do cord cutting before I do a spell to send her on her way. I would really like to break ties with her with all members of my immediate family (I have a husband and 4 children) then wish her the best and send her on her way! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Let me just reiterate that she is extremely narcissistic. I don’t say this to be ugly or petty. She was abused as a child and her “defense mechanism” caused her to be this way. I hate this for her and wouldn’t wish this on ANYONE but she is wreaking havoc in our lives and we would like to be rid of her. Also, for the cord cutting if anyone has experience with this, can I perform this for someone else like my children? Her disappearance in our lives will not negatively impact them as I have thought of this because I do not wish harm on anyone involved and I wouldn’t do anything to hurt my children or husband. Everyone agrees she needs to move on! Thank you in advance for any input!!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:16 pm

Hello Cherries_6,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're glad to see you here.

I am not familiar with "cord cutting" as a hoodoo spell. As you know, this forum focuses on the traditional practice of Southern hoodoo or conjure, so we can't comment on spellwork from other traditions.

If you want to hot foot her away, you are in the right thread. Please read through the many posts here for advice and ideas on how to do that. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here, but be reminded that we can only assist with hoodoo rootwork.

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:37 pm

Cherries_6,

Welcome! I love Miss Athena's advice of hot footing. Just to give you another option, this situation might benefit from a cut and clear spell as well. You can find more information about that here: http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
cut-and-clear-oil-questions-and-answers-t5690.html
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Cherries_6

Unread post by Cherries_6 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:42 am

Ah, ok. Thank you, Miss Athena and Dr Darensbourg! I will independently research the cord cutting. Can I ask, what is the difference between hot footing and the cut and clear? My instincts are telling me to go with the cut and clear and I’m about to read over the forum Q&A’s about that one in particular but I’m just curious which situations require which spells?

Cherries_6

Unread post by Cherries_6 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:48 am

Miss Athena and Dr Darensbourg,

Actually, please disregard my question. I am going to go with the cut and clear. And honestly, I think that will have the same effect as the “cord cutting” I originally mentioned. Thank you both for the info! And thank you for letting me talk myself through this!! Haha! I feel like because of the narcissism it’s best for us to magically cut any and all ties with her. I will move over to that forum now.

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:44 pm

What's the best break up or separation spell I can do to prevent my partner to meet with an old friend from school? She's married but wants to have drinks with him soon and I don't want that to happen at all. I'm not sure if I should do a regular break up spell. Please help

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:09 pm

musclequeen378,

One break up spell isn't better than the other. They are different ways to work for the same solution. If you hire a rootworker, they would be able to divine the best way to work for the results you want. http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Otherwise, I would read this thread to get ideas.

You could also do a vinegar jar to sour the relationship. http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:39 pm

Thank you!

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:02 am

So separation products I recently stupidly rekindled a relationship with a man who is toxic. I don't want to use my old go to of break up powders and oils. So I ordered some separation oil and a back to back divorce candle to separate us. I've got cut and clear products and black walnuts for myself to heal afterwards but what should I do to completely avoid encounters even by chance with him? Hot foot is harsh any other spells to move him out of the county at least or reduce the number of " chance" meetings "he's know to stalk" also I'm a wuss for break ups I always back slide any other products I can order to give me strength not to go back? Maybe cast off evil?just need suggestions thanks

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:44 pm

stillsosola,

I apologize I didn't see this post earlier. If you want personal strength, I would recommend using Power products and if he is a stalker (yikes!) make sure to use Fiery Wall of Protection in your home and on your person. Let people know where you are (but not publicly announcing it obviously) and when you expect to return just to be safe. If please go to the police if things get out of hand. I would perform the Cut and Clear and Black Walnut bath ASAP.

Stand your ground and know that there are better men out there for you. You don't need to fall back on toxic people.

OIL-HOO-POWE
Power Oil
$7.50

OIL-HOO-FIER
Fiery Wall of Protection Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2145

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:46 pm

I have fiery wall I've been wearing as a perfume daily and I carry a high John root for personal power. I've done the black walnut bath before and followed it to the t even the carrying bath water naked to a crossroads part. But I suppose I need to redo it I have some walnuts and cut and clear oil I'll make another order with some power products in it. Would crucible of courage and maybe victory compliment the power oil well?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:07 am

stillsosola,

Crucible of Courage would work great! You are defiantly going through a difficult situation that calls for courage. It would fit well with Power oil. I tend to use Victory more for competitions.

Best of luck to you!
HRCC Graduate #2145

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:43 pm

If you don't want the target to be attracted to any other females, how would one write that petition and also on a black candle? I understand how to do that with 2 people, but what if there are multiple people you don't know? I don't want to put "all other females" because that may include me too, so how would that be written?

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:43 pm

musclequeen378 -

I would say that it's fine and wouldn't include you because of all "OTHER" females. This means (to me at least) all "other" females but yourself, being your the one doing the work. However if you are still uncomfortable with that wording you could try "all women that are not me" or "my competition" or something similar.

I hope this helps and makes sense, good luck!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:35 pm

Thank you!

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:27 am

I wanted to follow to the T Miss Cat's break up spells that are listed on the site, but had to improvise just a tad. With my LM ingredients I used a bottle and added

9 needles, 9 nails, black cat hair, black dog hair, 4 thieves vinegar, pictures of the couple I want to break up, the one that I want to keep written in red ink the other written in black ink, cut apart, goofer dust, hot foot powder and red ants...then I burned a black candle in the neck of the bottle before sealing. I shook it and deployed it in the hollow of a tree....

Now, does this sound alright? Also, LM gives a perfect amount of red ants for something like this, and I highly recommend them and there's nowhere else you can find black cat and black dog hair in such perfect amounts so just throwing that out there for anyone looking for those materials...
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession
To all else listen to the mods!
Student #2164

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:25 pm

Hello Shutter,

That sounds fine to me.

Good luck with your spell.

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:22 pm

Thank you kindly
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession
To all else listen to the mods!
Student #2164

fighting_formylove
Newly Registered

Unread post by fighting_formylove » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:43 am

Good Day everyone!

I am very new to this forum, but i have been reading a lot for several months now.
I am not sure if this the correct thread if not please forgive me.

Here is my scenario: I am dating a guy for 7 months now, i knew that he has a feelings for me and he once told me that he also have love for me. He broke up with Ex for almost 2 years now but both are still friends, the ex gf is suffering for breast cancer.

Recently She got a job to the same town where my guy is!
She decide to accept the job but since they are friend, she convince my guy, that she could rent a room to him.

But what i notice since the ex moved in to his house
The guy seems cold to me, he isn’t the same anymore, before even how busy he is at work he always managed to message me and offer his little extra time for me.

I am afraid that her moving in i am being pushed away
He told me a lot terrible things that his Ex Gf did to him while in the relationship. The ex cheated to him many times and he claim that every time they broke up it always end so bad.

I want the Ex GF to always constantly mad to him so that while she is renting a room to his house that they will constantly fight for no reason, so she would decide to moved out.

My question is what spell i can do to make them fight consistently i mean terribly fight, so that he will get tired and will ask her to moved out.

I am planning to do a vinegar jar for the her, and Hot foot to send her away. But my concern, for Hot foot is i may not be able to sprinkle anything on wherever she would step in because his front door house has a camera.
If i do a vinegar jar spell should i put my guy inside with the EX.

I have a honey jar going in for several months now, that it seems to be working for me until the EX came to the picture.

I also read somewhere on the forum about FRYING both of their names/ picture with hot Pepper but I couldn’t find it anymore.

I would really appreciate all the help.
Thank you!

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:07 pm

Hi fighting_formylove,

Here is a link to that excellent spell from Conjureman Ali:

spells-to-cause-discord-fights-enmity-t ... per#p19397

That whole thread is actually a great resource for what you're trying to do, so I recommend giving it a read and see if it doesn't help you come up with some great ideas of how to remove this ex from your lover's life.

Best of luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:30 am

It's Facebook Fridays! for January 31, 2020, and we want to give you the tools to go to Hoodoo War! The Lucky Mojo Curio Company is holding a random drawing to give away 4 hard-hitting prizes with our Miss Aida Author's Special.

This week each lucky winner will receive a copy of "Cursing and Crossing: Hoodoo Spells to Torment, Jinx, and Take Revenge on Your Enemies" by Miss Aida. This unique collection of spells features serious, fast-paced, hot, and STRONG works of revenge and justice. Not for the lady-hearted or faint of spirit, this book includes full instructions for making and torturing doll-babies, imprisoning your enemies in coffin boxes, and freezing unwanted people out of your life.

In addition, each winner will also receive a copy of "Destroying Relationships: Hoodoo Spells to Break Up, Separate, Hot Foot, and Drive Off Foes and Rivals" by Miss Aida. In this red-hot and downright EXPLOSIVE collection of folkloric sorcery, you will learn how to use candles, oils, powders, nails, vinegar, and needles to cast spells that drive off rivals, break up lovers, and hot foot your adversaries out of town.

All you have to do to enter is to post a comment to the contest announcement on the Lucky Mojo Facebook page, Facebook Fridays! status message.

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

First thing tomorrow morning, we will select FOUR winners at random, announce their names here, and ask them to message the Lucky Mojo Facebook Page with their mailing addresses, so we can send them their FREE Miss Aida Author's Special products.

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Nabeyta365
HRCC Student

Unread post by Nabeyta365 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:56 am

Hello I am inquiring of spellwork against an enemy on behalf of another. I have put time and thought into it I have researched and looked over spells that I know and those of LM. So this is a couple who are evil doers and stalkers they mean harm in more ways then one. So spirit has instructed me to perform a break up and Hot Foot spell. My question is would it be effective two use a black Male and female figure candle dress them with Hot foot and LM Break up oil slip a petition beneath with my command for them to get out of town sprinkled with hotfoot powder. Burning in sections? I know there's the offeratory candle hot foot spell LM has on the site but I was just curious to see if I could kill two birds with one stone
Thank you St. Expedite for helping me!

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:49 pm

Hi Nabeyta365,

I don't see why not. If you just want them to get away from you, then you might want to focus your energy onto Hot Footing them, but if you feel led to also break them up, then combining it with a Hot Foot spell might actually help them fight and bicker even more, because they'll already be so uncomfortable.

If you feel like you can focus on both intentions simultaneously, I say go for it!

Best of luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Nabeyta365
HRCC Student

Unread post by Nabeyta365 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:16 am

Thank you St. Expedite for helping me!

Nisha-amarante
Newly Registered

Unread post by Nisha-amarante » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:47 am

A friend of my husband's has been sleeping on the couch, and yesterday he totaled our new car. I need to hotfoot him out. he agreed to give us the title to his car and a week when he gets it back... Should I wait to hotfoot him until after I receive the title? And what is a good working to ensure he keeps his word?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:43 pm

Nisha-amarante,

Welcome to the forum. I moved your post to this thread for Hot Foot questions. I ask that you do not create new topics as it creates extra work for the admin and mods to move things around. If you run a search, you will find we have just about every subject covered. If you still have a question after reading through a thread, please scroll to the bottom and use the Quick Reply.

I would wait until you get the title. It's hard to determine how fast the Hot Foot will take effect and you don't want him to run off without paying you. Pay Me products would be a perfect fit for your situation. You can dab some oil on his shoes or bath products. You can also burn a Pay Me vigil candle on a picture of his car with a petition written on the back for him to give you the title.

After it is done, Hot Foot away! You will find plenty of tips and tricks for that on this thread.

OIL-HOO-PAYM
Pay Me Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

SPD-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Sachet Powders
$5.50

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

For more examples on how to use powders in general see the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page on Sachet Powders:
http://luckymojo.com/powders.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:37 pm

I posted in the Hot Foot thread and Separation products were brought up as a gentler, easier alternative. I am pretty well versed in Hot Footing and seem to have a knack for it, but after some thinking and the suggestion, I believe that Separation is the way to go.

To give some background, I did a freezer spell. I just found out that the people are currently on two different continents (and will possibly be so for at least another 2 weeks), so this is a great time to strike. I don't have LM Separation Oil presently. Can I use LM Break Up for now then order Separation or can Break Up do the trick on its own? Thank you!
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:49 pm

MrsSchaeffer2020,

With all the travel restrictions going on, I would say your timing couldn't be better! I would use the Break Up. See what happens when you throw some gas on the fire. If it is too much and they come together, then use Separation and the gentle distancing approach.
HRCC Graduate #2145

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:45 pm

Thank you so much Terra Rising!

I'll report back when I get my movement.

HisPeace
Newly Registered

Unread post by HisPeace » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:27 pm

Hi, I burned a break up candle and worked a vinegar, lemon jar to separate, break up two people. The same day I got a call at work from someone with same name as the target of break up spell. Next day I see target post pic from restaurant chili's and posted pictures of both targets drinking margaritas with lime and in jar spell I included chili peppers and lemon limes is this a good sign of spell working or a bad sign? The candle left a thick ring at bottom of candle and white foggy glass. I followed up with a command candle and another break up candle any suggestions on back to back separation candle or comments about the signs? Thanks in advance!

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:51 am

Hi HisPeace,

We can't really do readings on this forum, but it sounds like one would help you figure out if that's a sign or movement on your spell. You can find excellent readers here:

www.readersandrootworkers.org

There is also a great thread here about signs during your spells that might be of some help:

signs-omens-movement-completion-of-spel ... t6436.html

Good luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

AnitaSire

Unread post by AnitaSire » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:18 pm

Hi everybody,
I wonder if hot footing is a good option for the following situation: my husband's son is still very close to my husband's ex (ex step mother), he's close to her because she makes efforts to stay in his life, because he's close to her son and he's the half brother to her daugther. He goes to their house a lot, talks by phone, I even heard him saying that they are his family. He doesn't need to be close to her to see his half-sister as he does it through my husband as well, but I don't want him to go there and be a family when he doesn't make efforts to come to us ( we all have a good relationship, but for some reason, he's close to her). Being a young adult he no longer goes to our house (my husband is the one who visits him) and doesn't have a relationship with our child (his half brother).
I would like to attract him to us and to make him stop having a relationship with the ex step mother.

So I was wondering if the hot foot products are appropriate in this case or a vinegar jar to sour the relationship with her would do?

Thank you so much!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:12 pm

Hello AnitaSire,

Typically we recommend Hot Foot or souring spells to remove toxic people from our environment, including people who are actively disrupting our lives or otherwise creating real and damaging problems.

Your stepson is close to other members of his family and your wish to disrupt those relationships seems to stem more from jealousy than from any toxic presence they have in your stepson's life. They are not abusive towards him or persuading him to partake in destructive habits or misadventures. They simply have a familial relationship.

Rather than try to destroy those ties, why not work to strengthen the bond he has with you and your husband? Doing so may encourage him to want to spend more time with you, in addition to the time he spends with his other relatives.

Consider putting him in a honey jar with you and your husband. You can read about them here:
general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html

You can also work with Peaceful Home products to create a warm and happy environment in your home, so that when he does visit you, he will be immersed in that peaceful energy. It could encourage him to want to visit more often. You can learn more about Peaceful Home here:
https://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

I think you will find more success in strengthening your relationship with him than you will in destroying his relationship with others. That would be a win for everyone.

AnitaSire

Unread post by AnitaSire » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:01 pm

Thank you Miss Athena,
The thing is that we do have a good relationship with my step son, so would a honey jar do something extra? And the rare times he comes, it's peaceful in the sense that we're not fighting or do Peaceful Home products create some special aura in the home?
I do think that when someone else (an ex wife in this case, so not necessarily a family member anymore) makes big efforts to present themselves as family, they take a place and time which are limited. And at the same time, this woman put a subtle barrier between me and her daughter (who is my step daughter), making sure that she's not close to me, so she ended up being in the certer of everyone's life in my blended family. It's not toxic per say, but it leaves our family in disadvantage...

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:20 am

Hello AnitaSire,

A honey jar will help to keep relationships sweet and positive. It never hurts to make one.

Peaceful Home helps to keep the home environment calm for everyone.

If you have no difficulties in these areas, you can ignore my advice.

I still don't see what the issue is here. You say this woman is taking time that is limited...well this is true for every relationship. She is still a part of his family as long as he considers her to be. Your stepson is happy when he's with you and happy when he's with her, so no-one appears to be getting hurt here. You just want more time with him, so you can either have that conversation with him or accept the fact that he's old enough to make his own choices.

I don't know what kind of results you would get from any magic you might work to keep her away, because it doesn't sound justified to me. That's my take on the situation.

Good luck.

AnitaSire

Unread post by AnitaSire » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:21 am

Hi Miss Athena,
Are you saying that magic only works when it's justified?
I see a lot of people wanting to break up or make other people fight and it's nothing more than them wanting someone else to give them more attention or be with them, so it does come from a place of jealosy and possession. In my case, the ex wife makes sure to be sweet to my husband not to get him back, but to make it nice for her and be able to make him do certains things that facilitate her life. Is it bad? No, not for them (my husband likes the attention), but no woman likes that her man is still on some level involved with an ex. She also makes sure to be sweet to her ex step sons (i.e. my step sons), but treats me like an empty place and her child (my step child) feels that and it affects her feelings towards me. So to me, this is an imbalance.
Either a person who claims to be "family" treats everyone nicely (after all, I'm the step mother of her child and take care of her, therefore her family too) or she moves on with her life (which she actually did).

Jojo

Unread post by Jojo » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:41 am

Anitasire,
As a woman who has married and blended families in my past I understand your position. We have intuition for a reason. We never really know the motivation in a persons heart. (That goes for all parties involved in this situation)
Here are my 2 cents: Get a reading from a worker and proceed from there.
I’m just a forum member, I have NO training but this is my suggestion. Best of luck to ya sweetheart ❤️

AnitaSire

Unread post by AnitaSire » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:04 pm

Thank you Jojo, blended families suck and I wish many stepmothers knew about sweetening jars to help them...

Jojo

Unread post by Jojo » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:54 pm

Anitasire,
Always welcome, but I disagree😕 in blended families there is more love to give and get❤️❤️❤️
Along with unity and sweetening for the crew may I suggest some self care? Get some juju for strength, courage, victory to be bigger than the petty tactics that are being used to sow discord toward you being integrated into the fabric of the family! Think higher than homegirl! Don’t cut off her feet go over her head!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:18 pm

Thank you Jojo, for your suggestions and I agree with you.

Anitasire, this subject is beginning to go off topic for this thread. If you would like to learn more about justification in spell work, please read this thread: ethics-moral-justification-before-god-b ... 13051.html

Thanks for understanding.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Jojo

Unread post by Jojo » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:17 pm

I need help on what to order for break up work. This particular couple is completely toxic together, even w/o spellwork being performed. Currently in the midst of a 7 candle run of break up, which has definitely intensified the disagreements but they are so use to mistreating eachother that is their normal, argue, fight, threaten to leave etc with no follow thru. What can you suggest to push it thru to completion?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:05 pm

Jojo,

If a couple's relationship has a breakup/makeup cycle already in it, typical break up work can be difficult. It may involve trying to get one of them to find new love. A moving candle spell may help. Take the 2 figural candles and not only move them apart day by day but one of them to another partner.

You can learn more about moving candle spells here: moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... t9265.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:20 am

I have been told by several sources that Party B was sent a cease and desist letter by Party A. I hadn't even been able to start BreakUp work. Is there a downside to still doing the work to insure they stay apart? Basically that he doesn't drop the C&D and that she just goes tf away? I was just going over my posts to look for some work I've done before and found a specific vinegar jar I want to do but I wanted to check first. Thank you!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”