Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Essence of Bend-Over Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
obsessedwithhim
Newly Registered
Re: Essence of Bend-Over Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by obsessedwithhim » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:32 pm

Hello!

I recently purchased the Essence of Bend-Over spell kit. I've done successful spells in the past, but not on my current boyfriend. He's a great boyfriend, and we've never had infidelity issues, including now.

He has always listened to me in the past, and followed my "rules," but lately he has been straying from the rules I've put in place (in a way, they are boundaries, but I don't want to go in-depth). I want him to do what I want him to do, and that's what makes me happy. I'm going to do the spell provided on the website. I just have a couple of questions.

1) Does "humiliation/degradation" mean my satisfaction, or will I be negatively affected by it (please give examples)?

2) Is Essence of Bend-Over a good fit for wanting him to follow my every word, no matter what?

3) Since he doesn't live with me, is it okay to wash down the floors in my room where I frequently talk to him through texts and calls?

Thank you <3

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:51 pm

Hello obsessedwithhim,

I'll answer your questions as you asked them.

1. I don't know what you mean by "my satisfaction." This formula treats your target with humiliation, in that it brings him to his knees in subjugation. It would not negatively affect you.

2. Yes, it will encourage him to follow your word.

3. You wouldn't need to wash your floors. You would want to anoint your fingers with the oil before you type or text him. You would also want to get that formula on him as a form of contact magic.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

obsessedwithhim
Newly Registered

Unread post by obsessedwithhim » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:57 pm

Thank you so much <3

Mswhunter118

Unread post by Mswhunter118 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:11 pm

Greetings all! Need some advice. I have a friend who DESPERATELY needs to divorce his wife and leave that toxic situation. I’ve done break up work which has definitely worked in terms of them fighting/hardly speaking/sleeping in separate rooms/cheating...the final push is ending this once and for all.

I’m going to purchase some skull candles but in was terms of a kit, I’m not sure if the EOB or Commanding is the best one to use, or any others. I’m open to all suggestions 😊

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:18 am

Hello Mswhunter118,

Were you planning on using this on him or his wife? Essence of Bend-Over has an element of submission and humiliation to it, so take care to ensure that your target is responsive to that kind of coercive energy. Commanding is less humiliating but as coercive, so the same logic would apply to that choice as well.

If this were me, I would dial up the break up work since it's been effective in eroding their relationship. Keep the heat on them and it may just be a matter of time before one or both of them has had enough and bails on the marriage.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Mswhunter118

Unread post by Mswhunter118 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:47 pm

Miss Athena, I was planning on doing it to him since he’s the one I have contact with. But your suggestion makes much more sense. The work has been very effective so I will continue with that when I place my order. Thank you so much for your reply 😊

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”