Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get in Contact or Reconnect (Call Text Message Dating App)

Simcata
Re: Spells to Get in Contact or Reconnect (Call Text Message Dating App)

Unread post by Simcata » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:59 pm

I had some work done to be back in contact with someone. I tried to be romantically involved with this person but it never really got off the ground but miraculously we crossed paths again after months of no contact. And he and I started having some contact again, it was nice. He was a very kind person and I liked talking with him so I thought we were back on track again. But he started slipping away again and now I fear he may be trying to run. I've had more than one reading tell me that there are fears on his end.

I'd like something to get him to keep talking to me. Something to get him to see my inner beauty, that I am a wonderful person, and he has no reason to afraid.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:19 pm

Simcata,

This thread has some great spells that will help you achieve your goal of increased communication. I would start from the beginning and pick out a spell that calls out to you. If you have any questions on techniques or products, please let us know.

For getting him to see your beauty you could try Look Me Over and Crucible of Courage for his fears

OIL-HOO-LOOK
Look Me Over Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-CRUC
Crucible of Courage Oil
$7.50

More information can be found here: http://luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

dazedandconfused

Unread post by dazedandconfused » Tue May 05, 2020 2:49 pm

Hi all,

You guys really helped me in the past I came back to ask for some help regarding an ex- it’s quarantine and everyone is home and reflecting, and I really want my ex to recontact with me via phone/text, we live 20 minutes from each other but can’t see each other right now obviously. I can’t contact him first, he has to do it, so I’ve been lighting candles on a previous honey jar, meditating, visualizing etc. but no luck thus far. I used come to me boy to anoint the oil, but it’s been 2 weeks and nothing. Any spell or advice to recommend? I already went through the reconciliation spells and advices on here. I hope I don’t sound desperate- I just really miss him, and I want him to miss me too. I just want him to reconnect with me. Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue May 05, 2020 6:08 pm

Hello dazedandconfused,

I have moved your post to the correct topic on spells for communication and contact. Please read through the posts in this thread for advice and ideas to help you. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

UrbanMystic1978
Newly Registered

Unread post by UrbanMystic1978 » Thu May 07, 2020 3:14 pm

He was interested then stopped calling. How can I get him back?

The guy in question is a mentor to me. We've been working together for a year. Finally it seemed like I had a breakthrough. He was texting me directly and called me several times over a period of a couple of days, then was disappointed when I had meetings and couldn't talk to him.

Things seemed to be going well, then he suddenly stopped texting and calling. I don't know what changed or if I did something wrong. I did reach out and apologized for potentially offending him. His response was immediate. He thanked me, said we're good, and was in general positive.

He does email me, however it is to do with our business relationship.

I'd like advice on products and a course of action.

Thank you all in advance for your help!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 07, 2020 4:51 pm

Hi, UrbanMystic1978,

I have moved your question to the area on "Spells to Get in Contact or Reconnect (Call Text Message Dating App)." There are23 pages of posts -- a long batch -- but i suggest that to start off, you read through the posts in this thread for advice and ideas to help you. Then, iff you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us specific questions here.

The simplest and most direct product i would suggest would be Return To Me. Unless there was a quarrel -- which you say there was not -- you will not need Reconciliation.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

UrbanMystic1978
Newly Registered

Unread post by UrbanMystic1978 » Fri May 08, 2020 3:40 am

Hello catherine,

Thank you! I'll start in that forum, and also investigate Return to Me products.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”