Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Controlling Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
yooster976

Controlling Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by yooster976 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:20 pm

Hi All

I will be sending for some controling oil from Lucky Mojo, with the intention of one of my bosses
giving me a promotion within our Company.

the description of controlling oil states:

(Alleged to grant the user control over the actions and thoughts of another person.
Controlling - For the power to command others and lead them in matters of love, business, and career.)

I have been searching for spells that use controling oil on the internet to make sure I will be using the oil
the correct way.

I have always spoken to photos or visualised speaking to the person that I have worked on in all my spells, but
need to know if this is an acceptable way of working with this oil as I have only been able to find
descriptions of working with this oil where we are to visualise the end result.

Also would the use of a red candle be acceptable with the intension of them carrying the commands out with
passion.

Thanks Brian

crazy_chihuahua_lady

Re: Uses for Controlling Oil

Unread post by crazy_chihuahua_lady » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:38 pm

Brian,

I'm not sure if red is the most appropriate color to get a promotion at work. Red is usually used for love, sex, and passion. Using a controlling oil with a red candle is mainly used to control someone in matters of love...I believe. I could be wrong; so hopefully somebody who knows for sure can better assist you with that. Maybe a green candle because you will make more money with a promotion and it goes for luck??

One little trick I've used to get raises from work and putting positive thoughts in bosses minds where I used controlling oil is to write the bosses full name on a square of brown paper bag (make sure the edges are ripped, NOT cut), anoint it with the controlling oil and stick it in your shoe. Its basically as if you are walking on that person. Also if you approach your boss with the idea of a promotion, tap your foot.

I believe I heard this from Dr. Kioni on the Lucky Mojo Radioshow (my fav radio show ever...and I'm going to school for broadcasting :D )

I does work wonders!

Hope this helped a bit and good luck.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Uses for Controlling Oil

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:13 pm

Purple is a more common colour for controlling, just as "CCL" said.

Oils can be used to dress candles, to wear on the body, to use as a "furniture polish" in the office, etc. Read more about oils here:
http://luckymojo.com/oils.html

Topic is being moved to the Oils section of the forum.

OIL-HOO-CONT
Controlling Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Dominating_lady

Controlling Oil Sprinkled On Marijuana

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:33 pm

My husband smokes marijuana for medical purposes. I have controlling oil that I wanted to use, So I decided to put some Controlling oil on it. I hope there's nothing wrong with smoking/ingesting it...?

He's okay, he just wondered why it smelled so strong. I told him it was hash oil...

So for future reference what are some better ideas in using oils?

Also how do I know it worked? Thanks! ;)

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Controlling Oil Sprinkled On Marijuana

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:42 pm

Well I have no idea what it would do if smoked so I can't speak one way or the other on that. As for sneaky tricks with oil, any place they would come into contact with its is fair game. Door knobs, steering wheels, mix a small bit into into his shampoo or other toiletry, that kinda thing. I have heard of women dressing them self with the oil " down there" so their man drags him self in it.

I hope that helps. If you want to keep up work like this I would recommend getting powder to go with your oils. Their are many sneaky ways to use powders that oils don't do very well with.
HRCC Student #1559

Dominating_lady

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:17 pm

Thanks, for the suggestions!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:14 pm

Please do not assume that dressing and anointing oils are safe to ingest. Some fragrances made from plants are not suitable to eat, drink, or smoke. Don't do it.

You asked, "how do I know it worked?" Well, did what you prayed for come to pass? If so, it worked. If not, it didn't.

Read more about how to use oils here:

http://luckymojo.com/oils.html

OIL-HOO-CONT
Controlling Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Arckangel

Controlling/Compelling/Bend-Over

Unread post by Arckangel » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:23 am

How do controlling oils -and any other mystical oil- work? I've never obtained true success with them.
If it's just power of the mind, plain water could be used. There's really power in those oils?

What compels the target to act? The oil itself and its magickal properties or just power of the mind?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Controlling/Compelling/Bend-Over

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:44 am

There is power in the herbs - they key to conjure is being able to tap into and direct these powers towards your goal. Many people experience this as working with the spirits of the ingredients, so it has a bit of a shamanic tone to it in that regard.

You can't just think at an electrical wire and have it turn on a light, you need to be able to tap into the power and direct properly through circuits and switches so that it becomes useful. Conjure is the same.

Your mind plays a role in organizing and directing everything, but you are working in partnership with the spirits of the herbs, roots, and any outside spirits (saints, ancestors, angels, etc) that you may be employing towards your aim.

Some people are just not gifted for the work - just like not everyone is good at math. Your lack of success could be due to a misunderstanding of how the process happens, or it could be that you are just not that gifted for magical work.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:14 pm

Controlling products and their derivations work like all conjure on the principle of sympathetic magick. In rootwork the worker brings to bear the power inherent in the herbs, roots, and curios to bring about a desired effect on the target. This is done by drawing upon the power of these roots, combining them into a particular effect (ie combining elements like Calamus to help persuade and compel sweetly with the strong-armed elements of Licorice), then directing this effect directly onto the target or through a link of theirs.

The key to successfully working this sort of magick is being able to draw upon these innate powers in your work tools and directing them properly with conviction and confidence. If you are having no luck in this area try changing up your method of working. Burning purple candles on people's pictures using these oils, wearing them as charged scents, using them on doll babies, or even using them by touching people are all means of exerting dominance and control. Try to examine your past works and see what areas can be approved on. Check your symbolism, your attitude, even the procedure/process itself to see what can be corrected and worked on.

Furthermore, I recommend cleansing and healing baths to help overcome any hesitation and possible sources of insecurity which can negatively impact your work. Follow these up with baths in the proper condition crystals like "Commanding Bath Crystal" to help you get the proper attitude and strength to perform controlling work. Remember, any hesitation and insecurity shows lack of control and domination and therefore takes away from your ability to channel such power. Try and draw upon your inner authority, your inner confidence to exert your iron will one another. Adopting this attitude of unbending confidence goes along way in any type of domination and contolling work.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Arckangel

Unread post by Arckangel » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:03 pm

Thank you very much. Great advices.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:37 pm

Also if you have worked a spell and continuous focus on whether or not it will work can be disastrous to your outcome.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Black Mage

Unread post by Black Mage » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:39 pm

Practice! And perfect your focus and concentration in spell work.

Brooke

3 Good Instant results With Controlling Oil

Unread post by Brooke » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:56 am

I have been living in a flatting situation for a few months and was told by my flatmate that he hardly ever uses the room just outside my bedroom as this would have influenced my descission on taking the room due to privacy due to having to walk through it everytime I leave my bedroom.
Since the day I moved in he has spent almost all the time he is at home in this area for example morning before work afternoons when he gets home and after dinner till he goes to bed. After a few months of this I was starting to get frustrated and annoyed and felt that I had been lied to.

Last week I went around the room laying controlling oil on things he touches in there including the seat he sits on stating I was in control of that area and calling his name demanding he keeps to his word and not use the room much like he had said origionally he didnt. Since the day I did this just on a week ago he has not been in there for more than about a hour a day mostly no where near that long. On one occassion I just walked through to go outside and when I got back 10mins later he had gone.

I have also been annoyed with dirty dishes left to smell on the bench in the kitchen for days on end. I use my own dishes and wash and put away immediately. I pay my rent and share of bills and housework but that does not in my opinion extend to cleaning up his personal mess we dont eat together or share food. I dabbed some controlling oil around the kitchen and on the floor demanding he clean up after himself. I did this the same day I did the other room and his dishes have been done reguarly since.

I was not sure how controlling oil would work in this situation and had thought one of the others like essence of bendover or commanding would be better but didnt have these. However seeing how good the results have been with the controlling oil I dont think the results could have been any better with anything else.

I also used controlling oil with fast luck on a form I had to hand in to officals who had been mucking me around with intent they would quit their nonesene and process my application quickly. Well as soon as I handed it to the receptionist they processed at the counter then and there after I had been previously told I had to wait a couple of weeks and nothing could be done before that.

As it was for urgent financial assisstance I was unable to wait that long considering I had tried to book my appointment weeks before knowing there was a deadline I needed to get the money by and had been giving the run around by them.

The paper did have bad oil stains on it as I dont have powders which would have been better but I didnt care it was still completely readable. I just said sorry I walked here with the form in my bag and my perfume leaked and has gone all over it but aleast it smells nice lol.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: 3 Good Instant results With Controlling Oil

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:05 am

Thanks for reporting your success with this oil.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Jasmina
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jasmina » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:23 am

This is great!!! Gives me inspiration :-)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:03 am

I like satisfied customers...glad to hear good results.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mr_Sneed
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mr_Sneed » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:53 pm

There are several product lines available at Lucky Mojo which make others comply with your wishes, and I am having problems selecting one for my needs.

I have a relative who is in a medical facility who cannot be transferred elsewhere. Unfortunately, the staff respond slowly to medical emergencies, and vary greatly with their levels of professionalism, availability, enthusiasm, and initiative. Some of those who work there are good, some are bad, and a few are in between.

I am filled with concern that my relative might need help when I am not there, and it may come too late. The emergency call button often brings help a half hour later at some hours. It's keeping me up at night.

In the past I've used Essence of Bend Over products to influence the staff to do a better job, but as there is a range of quality among them, I feel that the cruel quality of Bend Over might be excessive for some. I don't wish to do evil in this instance, but ensure that others do the good they are paid to do for my loved one.

I want something which is very strong, which will make them do their jobs on the behalf of my sick relative quickly, enthusiastically, and without lapse. Because an extended texting/coffee/smoke break at the wrong time could have dire consequences.

Would Do As I Say, Controlling, Compelling, Domination, Influence or another product line be appropriate for this? Or does this sound so reprehensible that Bend Over is totally appropriate?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:00 am

Since the staff is obligated to do their jobs, Compelling seems like the right choice. It is to make people keep promises and fulfill obligations.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

mystic_fae

Re: Controlling Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by mystic_fae » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:06 am

well without asking questions first, I went and ordered this oil from my favorite LM authorized dealer. Oops...

It is regarding a love/relationship situation. I don't want to necessarily control his thoughts and actions, but I want more control over our situation/relationship. RIght now it's kind of like he decides everything and I feel somewhat helpless. If I put a wee bit on the doll I have for him, or add some to my love oils on candles for him, is that too harsh? Do people usually wear controlling oil or is it more of a candle dressing oil? I would love to ask the rootworker that helps me but I've bothered her enough for now :mrgreen:

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:18 pm

Being in a caregiving position myself, I personally would work with Do As I Say oil/powders/products. When laying powders/dressing objects w/ oil, I would demand that the lazy staff do their jobs not to just fulfill obligation, but with gladness & a willingness to look after your family member to the best of their professional ability.
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:17 pm

mystic_fae,

well no one answered so I did a (rookie) tarot divination and it pretty much pointed to me having to be "more assertive", so I took that as a yes I would be ok to use it. So last night I started candles using Controlling oil and anointed my baby doll's head with it....today the target person made a joke with a drawing/picture showing that he has all the "control" and uses it to drive me crazy. LOL! Not sure if one would see that as resistance, but it is obviously having an affect and I take it as a sign to keep working on it. Very interesting!

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:59 am

Hi guys, just wondering I have a bottle of controlling oil which I have been using with my love spell. I now need to teach a couple of people that when I say "leave me alone" I mean it. Can I use the same controlling oil with this new spell I want to get started or has it kinda attached itself to my love spell therefore won't work on this spell or will cause interference to my love spell?
.~* Love, Peace and Positivity *~.

Edwardyule

Unread post by Edwardyule » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:29 am

yes, you can use the same oil in two different workings

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:45 am

The bottle of oil is a tool for you to use and does not attach itself to one working unless you specifically dedicated the bottle for that condition and only that condition.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:56 am

Excellent. Thank u!
.~* Love, Peace and Positivity *~.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:17 am

You are most welcome, PrincessTumbles. The fact that the oils can be so versatile is just another one of the reasons I love using them.

I will be merging this thread into the more general thread on the uses of Controlling Oil.
Joseph Magnuson

bella

Unread post by bella » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:47 pm

WONDERFUL FORUM

optimistic1

Unread post by optimistic1 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:15 am

Can I wear the commanding oil at the same time my target is wearing it. I put commanding oil in his shampoo but I don't see any signs so I wanted to wear it myself to give it more strength

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:12 am

Hi optimistic1 and welcome to The Lucky Mojo Forum! There is a very good answer to your question posted by Conjureman Ali just a short way up the thread on January 30, 2011.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

mygirl0712

Unread post by mygirl0712 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Can the following oils Controlling/Compelling/Bend-Over be used on a female genitalia candle to control her. Stop her from having intercourse with anyone but you? If not what can be done, to make sure she cannot function sexually with other women? this is a female with female relationship.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Yes, mygirl0712, those oils could be used for the work you described.
Joseph Magnuson

mygirl0712

Unread post by mygirl0712 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:28 am

Thank you, Joseph!!

darru10

Unread post by darru10 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:22 am

Hi all ..I am looking for information on Conquering Glory oil. I seen it was used to control you enemy. I was wondering if it would work well with Master of the Wood or any other ideas would be welcome.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:25 pm

Lucky Mojo doesn't sell Conquering Glory oil. However, in another post, Miss cat suggested Lucky Mojo's Victory Oil, as a substitute. You can order Victory Oil here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/victory.html

If you're owed money, you might also check out the gren devil spell, here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/devil.html
Two-Headed Doctor

patientlywaiting

Unread post by patientlywaiting » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:31 am

crazy_chihuahua_lady,

this is awesome!

Heenz90

Unread post by Heenz90 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:47 am

Hubby keeps mentioning divorce in arguments tellz me he still care for me bt is sick of being angry all the time.. i ordered controlling and sprinkled it on his clothes and his door handle..

Will it work?

Any success stories on controlling and how do i use it?

Am i doing it right? 

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:31 am

Hi Heenz90,

I've merged your post into the existing Forum thread on Controlling oil where you can read about how others have used the oil. To find out how to best use condition oils, you can consult the page on using them here: http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Since fighting also seems to be an issue, consider perhaps looking into some soothing and healing work - not only the controlling and domination type stuff. Tranquility and Peaceful Home products are good choices, as is the Stay With Me product line. You'll find links to those here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

As needed, Reconciliation work can also be considered: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Sekhmet

Unread post by Sekhmet » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:02 am

How do I use controlling oil with someone I'm not in the same country as? I want this person to stay away from another person, so I was thinking of printing his photo, five dotting the controlling oil onto it, writing his name three times on the back of the photo, turning it 90 degrees anti clockwise and then writing "stay away from X" on it three times over the name, then folding it away. Does that sound right? Also, should I burn candles or anything like that on it? Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:33 am

Sekhmet ,

I think in your situation I would more likely use a freezer spell to freeze the person from their life. When doing this type of work do not put the other person ( the one you are protecting ) in the jar, just the name of the person you want gone.. a petition might like like, " John Doe stay away from her" .. Break up products can also be used even if its not a love situation, it breaks up relationships. Working with controling oil, you can use a black figure candle, black skull candle, a doll baby made with controling herbs..etc.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Simcata

Unread post by Simcata » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:47 pm

Can Controlling Oil influence another's thoughts? Like get them to stop a bad habit and that the very thought of it makes them ill and don't want to be around it?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:57 am

Simcata,

Yes you can! You could use it on a skull candle loaded with their personal concerns. You could have them come into contact with it so you have control over them. If it is a bad habit like smoking or drinking too much, you could also use Cast Off Evil oil as well.

You can find out more about Cast Off Evil products here: https://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”