Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Black Walnut Bath Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Black Walnut Bath Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:41 pm

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

You can do them as far apart or close together as is convenient for you.

You don't need to petition for someone new to do a Cut and Clear spell. Just use it to sever your old emotional ties and consider it done.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:08 pm

Thank you, Miss Athena.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

cunningfolk13
Newly Registered

Unread post by cunningfolk13 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:06 am

Hi there. I have a black walnut question in a somewhat different vein. Hope this is the right forum. The land my home is on is full of Black Walnut trees. I decided I wanted to try collecting them to make the dried black walnuts for cleansing baths myself. I've heard a few different takes on this; one person told me to leave the walnuts to dry in the sun until they hardened. Another told me that you can dry them out in the oven and then grind the hulls and all into powder to make the bath. But that's all they said. I've been collecting the walnuts as they've fallen from the trees naturally and letting them dry in the sun for starters and this has worked well for some of them. Others, I wanted to try drying in the oven, but when I peel back the hulls there are almost always some form of small white worm or maggot taking up residence. The dry ones I break down don't have them, so I assume they've moved on. I gather that's all part of the natural process, but I guess I want to know ya'll's opinions or experiences. This is my first time harvesting black walnuts myself and processing them. Any and all insight is welcome. Blessed be and thank you.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:46 pm

Hello cunningfolk13,

Dry them naturally in the sun. You're likely to still have a few which contain little critters but most should be fine to use.

Good luck.

cunningfolk13
Newly Registered

Unread post by cunningfolk13 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:16 am

Thanks Miss Athena!

I've heard some people say they include the actual inner walnut and shell in their concoctions. Should it be left whole and then boiled for a wash later? And I heard someone say something about grinding everything into a powder, but I thought walnut shells were super duper tough. Thoughts? Sorry for all the questions. I really appreciate the feedback! I love that there's actually something right on my property that I can forage and process for spell work.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:00 pm

Hello cunningfolk13,

Use the shells alone, not with the walnut intact inside of them. I also don't powder them, as you are correct - they are very hard.

Good luck.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”