Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Make Someone Think of Me Desire Me Be Obsessed With Me

perezdavidangel
Re: Spells to Make Someone Think of Me Desire Me Be Obsessed With Me

Unread post by perezdavidangel » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:58 pm

Why would the cigarette butt be an issue as a personal concern?

I'm thinking of doing the look me over spell using the follow me boy oil. Also, making a doll baby from his used bandana and putting in it the writing sample with his name, birthdate. photo, petition paper, and cigarette butt and herbs.

Instead of burning the figural candle all at onece, can I divide it into 7 or 9 days? I feel like I can pray over the candle in sections vs trying a marathon. Plus burning a 7 day look me over novena.

Thank you again for advice. Bless you all.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:33 pm

perezdavidangel ,

I am not sure exactly why its an issue, but I would think getting a better physical item is best. A cig to me is like getting a used straw or napkin. It is a link, but not the strongest. It is not "of the body."

You can take a cut of his sweat from the brow on the material and save some for later working as well and use that in making a doll baby. Use a piece also to make a come to me mojo as well. Adding more personal concerns does not make something stronger, using a strong link will outweigh all others. I think the sweat is a strong link. I would cut the material up and use it in other workings and not use it all in one, this way you get more bang for the buck IE do more working with the one concern you have such as: doll baby, mojo, candle work.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:13 pm

Hello perezdavidangel,

Miss Michaele was making a bit of a joke, as Miss cat is very anti-smoking. Nothing more than that.

As a personal concern, a cigarette butt would be acceptable as it was touched by your partner, but it is not something persona of their body. And it's just a nasty habit (smoking) and thus the comment.

Good luck with your spell.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

perezdavidangel

Unread post by perezdavidangel » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:52 pm

Thank you guys so much! Very helpful.

MoonGoddessKat

Unread post by MoonGoddessKat » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:18 pm

Hey all! So interesting situation, next month I am going to a convention in Michigan. There's going to be someone there as a speaker that I have had a crush on for years! He's been in the public eye before but he isnt a "celebrity" by any means. After their panel I'm going to the meet and greet so that way I can chat with him for a few and get some pictures. I had a quick 10 min reading with my AIRR girl I always go to and she confirmed he is currently single, which I had a suspicion, and that there is definetly potential for something there if I can "hook" him.

I just ordered everything I need for the Look Me Over spell on that supplies page because I had read thru this particular forum and saw that mentioned a bit, but are there any other tricks or advice I could get for when I meet him? I'd like for him to remember me and think about me after we meet and hopefully he will want to seek me out on social media so we could chat and get to know each other on a more personal level and see what could happen.

I planned on wearing oils of course, maybe dusting myself and things he will touch as well with sachet powders. But which ones would you recommend with what I am trying to accomplish?
Saint Martha, thank you so much for answering me!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:22 pm

MoonGoddessKat,

I would start a honey jar on him since you know who he is and will be meeting him and want him sweet to you. Wear the oils and have them on your hand when you shake his hand. If you have something to hand him dust it with the powders. A moving candle spell would be a good start too till you meet. Also a way for him to contact you, since you said social media, how will he know its you, will you pass that along to him? dust it with powders tell him to add you.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:10 pm

Hello MoonGoddessKat,

You could use a blend of formulas to help get his attention.

In addition to your Look Me Over idea, I would add Bewitching for a bit of sexual allure and Come to Me to help draw him in.
http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Anoint your hands with the oils (lightly) before you shake hands with him. Dust anything you give him (again, lightly) with the sachet powder or smoke them in the incense.

This should help. Good luck and keep us posted.

MoonGoddessKat

Unread post by MoonGoddessKat » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:29 pm

Thanks so much Miss Athena and Jaydee. In response to you Jaydee, I follow him on social media and I know he checks things he is tagged in so I planned on tagging him on Instagram and twitter in the pictures I take of us together and hoping I'll get a response from him that way. And thank you for the oil recommendations, I have all 3 and I had already planned on using a little bit of bewitching along with look me over, so I think come to me will be a good addition as well. I'll get started on the honey jar and moving candle spell as well :)
Saint Martha, thank you so much for answering me!

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:42 pm

Hi,

I want to make my ex think about me and desire and wanna come back to me ASAP. Willing to try anything, I just want him back and I feel like he’s forgetting about me and it’s killing me. Than, you for your help.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:16 am

lanaderey,

You are posting about the same issue on multiple threads. I ask that you please stop because it takes mods extra time to answer. We go through each and every post on this forum and we will get to your post but if you are posting about the same issue, it just makes extra work.

Please read through the threads you are posting on. There are many spells to select from. Then,if you have questions about how to use the products, please feel free to ask and we will be happy to help. I by no means want to be harsh, I just ask you respect the rules of the forum.

I would suggest a reading on the subject but I believe you have had a reading on the radio show about this subject. Unless the situation has changed, I would respect their advice and rootwork suggestions.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:56 pm

Hello lanadelrey,

As Terra Rising said above, cross-posting in multiple topics is not only a time-consuming chore for moderators to address, it is also against forum rules and will result in a board warning if it continues. Please familiarize yourself with our FAQs and be guided accordingly.

Thank you for your understanding.

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:47 pm

Hello LM Family,

Before I place another LM order, may I find out if Follow me Boy or Look Me Over is better suited to regain a guys' attention and desire in a long term relationship? We are together for years and honey jar, doll baby, various love work have been done and still going. I always use Kiss Me Now, Follow me Boy, Come to Me, Fire of Love in my work. The past year has been a bit rocky and I'm feeling a distance from us due to various external factors. I plan to do road opener work as well but would like to get advice on which love oil is appropriate to get me on his mind constantly.

Thank you.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:58 am

Hello greentea,

Since you're already in a relationship with him, I would use Follow Me Boy to help garner more attention from him. Fire of Love is a good choice to keep the passion burning.

OIL-HOO-FOLB
Follow Me Boy Oil
$7.50

OIL-HOO-FIRE
Fire Of Love Oil
$7.50

I hope this helps. Good luck.

colliz

Unread post by colliz » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:21 pm

Hi all, on the first page of this post Conjureman Ali posted a spell with the Adam and Eve candle.. It mentioned body fluids.. Is that both fluid from the target and oneself?

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:52 am

Colliz

It would likely work best with the fluids of both parties.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

colliz

Unread post by colliz » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:58 am

Ok thank you

TESS
Newly Registered

Unread post by TESS » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:32 am

Hi, can you help me, How to make someone Think of me All the Time,
Obsessed and Desired me

Thank you

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:39 am

TESS,

Hello, welcome to the forum! Well you have found the right place. I would start by reading this thread, beginning on page 1. After that, if you have any questions on products or techniques, just ask and we will be happy to help.

Once again, welcome!
HRCC Graduate #2145

TESS
Newly Registered

Unread post by TESS » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:05 pm

Thank you Ms Terra Rising

dommebabe

Unread post by dommebabe » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:13 pm

Hi all, I hope I am posting this the correct way as I am new to the forum.

There is a guy I met and we really hit it off on our date and talked for 6 hours. He is very successful for his age we both just turned 24.
He’s come into a lot of money and has a lot of options which is great.
He has kept in touch with me since our date here and there but I understand how busy he is. However I have a crazy feeling that him and I will end up together.

What process should I go about making him think of me and consider me as someone he’d like to date officially?
I don’t think there’s any one woman in particular but should I first do something to alienate women from him?

I did a picture box saying to
Message me and he did immediately.
I also did a honey jar.
Any other recommendations? And maybe suggestions for the order of procedures I should first do? I’m new
Open to all recommendations

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:04 pm

dommebabe,

Sorry for the delay in replying. I would start the honey jar right away. There is also a spell Miss Cat mentioned on the radio show. You take one of your pubic hairs and hide it in his hat, under the flap that goes around the brim. This way you will always be on his mind.

The picture box is great! I would continue working with it. You could also work with a red skull candle and dress it with Influence oil while you talk sexy to it. If you can place some Deer's Tongue in the mouth so he continues to contact you.

The hard part can be getting his personal concerns for all these works. If that isn't an issue, then keep up the good work!
HRCC Graduate #2145

dommebabe

Unread post by dommebabe » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:03 pm

Terra rising,

Thank you! How would you suggest I continue to work the picture box? I find it very strong but I wasn’t given any direction on what to do with it to continue to work it. I shake it someneed to find a good place to get skull candles. I have a honey jar made and have been burning candles on it. I cant get any of his personal concerns because he lives in another state unfortunately.

Thanks again

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:58 am

Hello dommebabe,

Having your target in a picture box is the work in itself. It is already working for you, so keep that going. If you wish, you could light candles on it (ensure it is a fire-proof surface, or else put a fire-proof plate on top of the box and set your candle on that).

Lucky Mojo sells very high quality skull candles. You can find them here:
https://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html

dommebabe

Unread post by dommebabe » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:37 pm

Miss Athena,
Thank you very much!!

dommebabe

Unread post by dommebabe » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:11 pm

I was wondering what spells I could do to turn away a guy from having a wandering eye and only focus on me? It’s not a cheating issue. This is a guy I dated casually and I want him to realize that all he sees is me. Is there specific spells for this?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:13 pm

dommebabe --

This thread contains more than 500 posts on how to get someone to be obsessed, filled with desire, and basically hung up on the spell-caster. Read from the first page and see if there are any ideas that will work for you. In particular, consider menstrual blood spells and a naton sack. They each have their own threads, with further information:

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers
menstrual-blood-magic-questions-and-answers-t4800.html

Nation Sack Questions and Answers
nation-sack-questions-and-answers-t7809.html

Good luck to you -- and if you have further questions, just ask.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:15 pm

Some advice on a situation.

A woman that Is literally my best friend, I would like to have a romantic relationship with her. We literally spend all of our time together, Me and my kids even went on vacation together with her. My daughter even calls her mommy and her kids call me dad a lot. The kids want us to be together as a family just as much as I do, But she just won't pull the trigger and give a relationship a try.

She has asked me to all move into the same house so we can cut our expenses and "just all be happy together" in her words, but we have never had any physical contact except for hello and good by hugs every single day. If she feels like I might try to kiss her, she'll pull away or turn and start doing something and start talking. She has said to her oldest daughter "Tom is the nicest guy in the world and nobody has ever treated me like he does" but yet she just can't seem to give us a shot.

We've spent basically over a year together nonstop, we spent all the holidays together and have plans to spend Christmas together and we are all going to spend Christmas eve over their house so we can all wake up together on Christmas morning.

What can I do to give her a push or coerce her to try and be with me and start a physical relationship with each other so we can finally be together after all this time?

Thanks in advance on this one.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:23 pm

Well, hoodooTom, that is an odd one. I would get a reading on these qustions:

Is she asexual?
(Some people have no sex drive)

If she is asexual, how did she have children?
(Examples: artificial insemination, marital rape)

If she was not always asexual, what started her toward asexuality?
(Examples: low thyroid, hysterectomy, anti-depression medication)

Does she desire sex but suffer from a medical condition that causes her to avoid sex?
(Example: urinary incontinence, vaginismus, anorgasmia)

Does she desire sex but suffer from a mental condition that causes her to avoid sex?
(Example: post-rape or post-abuse syndromes)

Does she have religious objections to unwed sex?
(If so, will she agree to have sex upon marriage?)

Does she have sexual feelings for other people but not for you?
(Example: a lesbian seeking help raising children)

Until you know a bit more of the "Whys" in this very unusual situation, i cannot prescribe rootwork spiritual supplies for you.
catherine yronwode

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:47 am

Thank you for responding.

Actually she has Lyme disease so yes that can affect drive.

She has 4 kids, there is a couple dads involved but they don't have anything to do with her kids. She said to me the other night "Tom I know that I can absolutely trust you, but I can't get myself to trust me to trust you"

The guys I guess she was with were not good guys at all. She said she decided a couple years ago that she won't just "give" herself to someone again.

I'm not sure what it all means. Last night Me and my 2 kids and her and her 4 all went to my daughters Christmas concert and then to dinner. She even refers to all of us as her family. She talking to the waitress and 2 of the kids weren't at the table and she told the waitress to please come back once the whole family is there.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:23 pm

Well, i think she has a sex problem. I am going to tell you what i think from a mundane perspective, not from a psychic point of view:

Lyme disease may indeed affect a person's sex drive in such a way as to lower the libido, but something you quoted this woman as saying is indicative of a mental health issue as well:

To refer to sexual intercourse as "giving herself" is to firmly NOT acknowledge or take joy in her own sexual desires and orgasmic pleasure. Without desire, and with sexual contact seen as a "gift" that she presents to a man ... well, she can always feel justified in withholding the "gift," since she herself wants and requires nothing.

The belief that sexual intercourse is a "gift" that a woman "gives" to a man is not universal. It is a by-product of religio-cultural systems that devalue sexuality. There are many such cultures, but this overview may explain their variety:

* Virginity is highly prized:( Originally, when there were no effective treatments for sexual transmitted diseases and no early pregnancy tests, and the value of "guaranteed unimpregnated, disease-free girls" led to the paying of dowries or bride-prices for virgins. One sign of a bride-price culture is that women are blamed for "allowing" themselves to be raped. Another sign is the banishment of young women who become pregnant before marriage. In both cases, sexual intercourse eliminates the women's financial value to her family and "shames" the family, which can even lead to "honour killings" of women whose premarital sex has made the charging of a dowry impossible. In this type of culture, sex has a literal value, thus "giving it away for free" is a common phrase in these cultures, and pay-for-sex prostitution is endemic and wide-spread.
and/or
* Celibacy is highly prized: Refusal to have sex is seen in some cultures as evidence of one's close connection to a deity who prefers celibacy in his or her devotees. One sign of this belief is the existence of a celibate priesthood or a celibate sadhu class.
and/or
* Sexual intercourse is seen as bad: When sexual intercourse is characterized as "dirty" (contaminating) or as a "sin" (a violation of divine law), there is usually a work-around that renders it acceptable. "Uncleanliness" or "sinfulness" may be rendered acceptable by virtue of a public marriage (with or without a bride-price) and/or by strict limitation of allowable frequency of intercourse and/or by rigid limitation of allowable bodily positions during intercourse, and/or by restrictions on the allowable gender of one's partner. Prostitution is seen in these cultures when a person's desire is for a form of sexuality that cannot "legitimately" be satisfied with one's marital partner.

As you say, "she decided a couple years ago" to suppress whatever low level of natural sexuality she has, and i suspect it is naturally quite low, or she was culturally brainwashed into the belief that intercourse is a one-way "gift" that a woman bestows on a man. These are matters for extended sexual therapy and perhaps medical therapy as well, and ii am not sure than magic is the way to try to fix her.
catherine yronwode

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:19 pm

Thanks again. I'm not sure if that's what she meant.

According to her oldest daughter, who is literally her best friend, she was saying that she would go from relationship to relationship and then always got hurt. I know one that was very abusive and there is still a Protection from abuse order against him after 3 years.

You may very well be right, but its not what I thinking, that it was about the sex thing, It seemed to be more like she felt tired of the fails and guys letting her down. Her kid's fathers for example don't have anything to do with the kids and they don't help her financially with them at all and never have. Its a lot of being not sure I think.

Example last night, she messaged me and said before the concert that she wasn't dressing up because she wasn't feeling well and asked if it was ok that she just "throw on a hat and" I said sure, it was only in my daughters gym and only 45 mins long. Then when she showed up she was all dressed up and looked absolutely gorgeous. I said, whoa, what happened to I'm throwing on a hat?" and she said, oh ya, Kelsey (her daughter) decided to do my hair. Well a lot more went into it then just straightening her hair.

But again, I'm just confused I guess.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:54 pm

hoodooTom,

I think the question you may have to ask yourself is, "How low a libido can a partner of mine have for me to remain happy in the relationship?"

So far, by your own account, a relationship with no sex -- and not even a righteous kiss -- in "over a year" is not making you happy.

What i said above still applies:

Is she asexual?
(Some people have no sex drive)

If she is asexual, how did she have children?
(Examples: artificial insemination, marital rape)

If she was not always asexual, what started her toward asexuality?
(Examples: low thyroid, hysterectomy, anti-depression medication)

Does she desire sex but suffer from a medical condition that causes her to avoid sex?
(Example: urinary incontinence, vaginismus, anorgasmia)

Does she desire sex but suffer from a mental condition that causes her to avoid sex?
(Example: post-rape or post-abuse syndromes)

Does she have religious objections to unwed sex?
(If so, will she agree to have sex upon marriage?)

Does she have sexual feelings for other people but not for you?
(Example: a lesbian seeking help raising children)

Ask her if she ever feels a longing for sex, or feels the strain of unfulfilled sexual desire toward you, or if she ever masturbates to achieve sexual fulfillment.

If she answers "no, no, and no," then she is, for whatever reason, an asexual person, and the two of you are sexually incompatible. Magic will not fix that, as it is a matter of fundamental biology. You can still be friends, of course, and spend a great deal of time together ... or you can put her in the friend category and start looking for a sexualy active woman to be your partner.

And, believe me, any half-way presentable man should be able to find a willing women! The older you get, the more single women there are in your age cohort than single men because fewer women die young, fewer women are incarcerated, and women on average live longer than men.
catherine yronwode

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:40 am

Thank you for responding!

Tupitaq
Newly Registered

Unread post by Tupitaq » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:09 am

Hi there, I’m new here, and I have a situation with my boyfriend.
My boyfriend has been giving me cold shoulder and been lying to me. He is involved with another girl from different country. That girl visited him last month and he spent time with her. Now he went on a vacation a week ago and spending time with her too. He doesn’t know that I know about her. So I need your kind advice on what kind of spell I should do to make him fall for me again and obsess with me only.
Thanks in advance for any kind reply.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:20 pm

Hello Tupitaq,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're happy to have you here.

I have moved your post to the topic on making someone obsess over you, as this is the nature of your goal. Please read through the many posts here for spell advice, and I am sure you will find something that speaks to you.

BlackKat
Newly Registered

Unread post by BlackKat » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:43 pm

Hi!

I wanted to make a "think of me" spell, with the girl's name written on a yellow candle.

Last night i did this ritual. The candle burned out in about one hour, and in the last minute before the candle burned out completely, i watched the flame continuously. Then it happened something pretty strange. The flame parted in two, it become two flames, they grew bigger, and they begin to rotate like in a merry-go-round carousel, it was like a dance between them. After about 1 minute of dancing the flames blowed out and the candle burned out completely.

Can someone explain what was this strange thing about? Thank you :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:23 pm

catherine yronwode

Realdaddy2005

Unread post by Realdaddy2005 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:22 am

i want this girl to be crazy , deeply. and madly in love with me. i want her obsessed with me. what should i do? i wish lucky mojo had a follow me girl kit

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:41 pm

A few months ago I inquire about products to regain a guys attention and desire, lite up the passion etc. As suggested by moderator on here, I diligently work with the follow me boy oil, fire of love oil, bewitching oil, and kiss me boy oil, this global virus is affecting everyone in the country. would it be a good combo to work with some sage or ward off products while continuing with my love work? Since it's a global thing, I want to get your expertise to see if cleansing or road opener work is suitable to combat disaster like this. My obstacle is due to the shelter in place here in CA, we no longer can talk every day nor meet up. This adds to a preexisting situation where we were not contacting as often as before due to his home and work situation shifted a bit. I'd like to have my target think of me and reach out to me during crisis like this and the only way to make this Aquarius do that is whenever he "feels" he has a missing feeling for me. I use LM red skull candle for that purpose but maybe under the stress and anxiety I'm not as determined as I should be when performing work.

Thank you in advance. I hope everyone stays healthy and well.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:27 am

greentea,

You could work with sage and Protection products. It will not affect your love work. Lucky Mojo just posted a spell yesterday for the conronavirus on Facebook. You can also find it here on AIRR: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... Xc9LARtxTo

As far as your work for him to think of you, I would keep doing what your doing. Everyone is stressed right now. Yes he will think of you but he may have to take care of any pressing needs he has first. I would try to be patient. Maybe hold off on the skull candle for now. Save it for when the virus is on the decline.

Stay healthy as well.
HRCC Graduate #2145

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:23 pm

thank you Terra Rising. Will do.

Drena
Newly Registered

Unread post by Drena » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:11 am

I am new to the forum: There is a man I desire very much to want to be with me, to think of me often and to love me. Can someone help me please?? he would be a big help financially to me as well but I want him. Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:11 am

Hello Drena,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum!

You are in the correct topic for your query, so I would read through the many posts here for spell advice to get him to think of you and desire you. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

Good luck.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sat May 23, 2020 12:10 pm

How do I get somebody to miss me. I know there is a spell you do with a box, and their pics in it. Is there a different one?

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Sat May 23, 2020 7:21 pm

Hi Pyromancer, the first thing you should do is read this thread. It is full of great advice!
Risen as in the phoenix.
If I must face the raven, let me be brave.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue May 26, 2020 9:17 pm

Hello Pyromancer,

What is wrong with the spell you mentioned? It is a classic, so I would recommend it. Otherwise do follow RisenRaven's recommendation to read through the many posts here for lots of advice and ideas that can help you.

Good luck.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:12 pm

Thank you. I am reading as much as I can

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”