Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Hot Foot Evict Move Out Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Spells to Hot Foot Evict Move Out Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:58 pm

SpellsnSuch,

Have lucky mojo light an Attraction or House Blessing candle for you to draw him to his home. Iclude the address if you know it, or specific name of the city.

MISC Healing Peaceful Home Cleansing Candle Services
misc-healing-peaceful-home-cleansing-ca ... 25834.html

Since the topic of this thread is "Hot Foot Evict Move Out Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors" that's about as far as we can take the conversation off-topic.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:37 am

So the tenant in my mother's house is not leaving. The court decided they had to leave but they have lodged an application for the court to reconsider again. The tenant has not paid any rent for a few months. The next court date is in 2 months time.
I think a hot foot spell is needed or an ammonia jar.
Is hot foot oil and powder the best to use? I dont have access to the property as I live far so I can only do candle work.

The petition will read "[name] moves out of [address] quickly without further delay or damage to the property. Is this a good petition or should I put the date by which the tenant needs to leave eg: without further delay before x/x/x or should I leave it open for the universe to decide?

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:07 am

Pegasus -

If hot foot is the way you want to go you can find a simple candle spell which utilizes both hotfoot oil and power as well as a name paper with examples on the Hot Foot product page here - http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

See paragraph 7 for the start of the candle spell and paragraph 11 for the start of the name paper.

You don't have to specify a date but can if you like, your first wording is fine. You can compare yours with the examples given on the page above.
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:33 pm

I'm sorry I posted this mistakenly on another thread, please read my story and help me with some advice.

Happy new year LM family.
Please I need helpful advice here.
I am trying to downgrade from 3 bedrooms to 2 bedrooms apt, within the same complex. I found one, saw it, liked it and drove out to go get money order and also picked my kiddos from school, but by the time I got back someone else showed up with a check and they rented the spot to them. I am not happy about this outcome. I feel it's unfair what they did. Please is there anything I can do asap to stop this family from moving in to this place.
Thank you all.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:34 pm

Hi neonwaosy,

I moved your other post to the correct thread in the forum. Search your posts from your profile page and you will find it plus my response.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:14 am

Thank you Miss Athena but I can't seem to find it..... please help

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:39 am

Hi neonwaosy,

Go to your profile page and click the link on the right side under "User Statistics" where it says "search user's posts" and all of your posts will appear. Click on the one you are searching for and it will direct you to that post, where you can see my reply to you.

That should solve the mystery.

SaundersMeadow
Newly Registered

Unread post by SaundersMeadow » Wed May 01, 2019 5:51 pm

Hello,
I believe I have a unique problem. My son needs to get rid of a tenant who is renting our house
but the person won't leave. Unfortunately, I am no where close to the house and I can't put hot food powder
there. This person is causing us endless grief and my son needs to occupy the house. We are in a truly desperate situation.
I would appreciate any help you might provide.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 02, 2019 10:41 am

Hello SaundersMeadow,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are glad to see you here.

Have you read through this thread for spell advice? You could be working candle magic such as skull candles or a moving candle spell to drive this person to another location.

Please have a look at these threads as well for ideas:
spells-to-compel-obedience-by-dominatio ... 26078.html
moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... t9265.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.

SaundersMeadow
Newly Registered

Unread post by SaundersMeadow » Mon May 13, 2019 2:05 pm

Thank you.

Violet7

Unread post by Violet7 » Sat May 25, 2019 3:49 pm

Greetings all,
I find I am now very unconfortable with my neighbors.
I brought over a thank you casserole for help they gave and was given a tour of their home.
There is basically an armory in there. Knowing all those guns are 20 feet from my children just isnt going to work for me.

I would like for them to move very very far away.

And after they move I would like them to forget i exist.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat May 25, 2019 6:40 pm

Hello Violet7,

That's unsettling.

I've moved your post to the thread on Hot Footing neighbors, so read through the posts here and you will likely find advice and ideas that can help you.

I wish you the best. I wouldn't want that kind of armory living next door to me, either.

Violet7

Unread post by Violet7 » Sun May 26, 2019 9:19 am

Thank You!
I will get reading.

Violet7

Unread post by Violet7 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:41 pm

Well I have not yet taken any action.
It is confusing to me because they are very nice and helpful people.

Thinking.

CuriousChris

Unread post by CuriousChris » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:42 pm

Hello, I have reported my neighbors to my rent office numerous times and they don't seem to care and I have called the police and they have not been much help, I just ordered the hot foot powder last nite, didn't have enough for the war water after ordering my main love products, to continue working on my crush, what can I do to get the neighbors to on there own want to move? They are very mean,bitter and harsh to me I have tried talking nice, and they do nothing but get in my face and hang up on me all at once, please help I beg you? Do I need to order grave yard dirt? Is there something I can write to help it all manifest????

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:55 pm

CuriousChris,

Sprinkle the hotfoot on their doorstep, pray to send them away and far. You can also use figure candles on a map to move them away, moving the figures further from the location (This was something Miss Cat mentioned in a post on the forum). When you write and say a petition be specific on the goal and how to rid them.

Here is a link on using hotfoot products on the forum topics: hot-foot-powder-questions-and-answers-t5399.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:09 pm

Hello CuriousChris,

I have moved this discussion to the correct topic on using Hot Foot to get rid of pesky neighbors. You were posting in the wrong area of the forum.

Please read through the posts here for more ideas and advice on what to do.

wolfheart
Newly Registered

Unread post by wolfheart » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:18 am

Hi All,

Since 2007 the local collage to me got University status and us family people were forced to have nice family homes changed into hmos (house of multiple occupants) for University students and ever since we have had nothing but problems with noise, abusive language, peeing on fences, frozen sausages thrown into garden, glass bottles being smashed, ice cubes thrown at windows and on going problems still.

The police are paid by the University and also the local council and environmental agency all get back handers from the university (lots of corruption) and the landlords don't care as they raking it in, same as with the corruption they not interested.

I ended up with psychosis in 2007 because of this University and its students, I had to stop driving lessons, quit my decent job and everything. The University etc was sent health warning letters what they all ignored what were from my actual doctors and the mental health team(s) i ended under, yet I still have no justice and I am the one who suffers, the police harass me for reporting the students etc, but never do anything about the students. I have also had numerous break downs and cried a lot because of what they have done, I wonder what my life would be like today if i was driving and had my job still.

I was wondering does anyone have anyway to get rid of this god dam University once and for all and get all hmos turned back into family homes, as this University and the corruption has ruined this town, as the University has taken over. I have tried hot foot powder with some hmos but they seem to be well protected.

Any help would be much appreciated !

Thank You

Wolfheart

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:40 am

Hello wolfheart,

You could try working with Banishing products to get rid of the university. It's a tall order but it could be possible.
http://www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

If push comes to shove, consider Goofer Dust to obliterate the place but be sure to petition that no people or animals will be harmed in your spell.
http://www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

Meanwhile, do please look after yourself. I hope that you are under the care of a qualified therapist to help you with the emotional toll this situation has taken on you.

MsVicki
Newly Registered

Unread post by MsVicki » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:48 am

Hi Everyone ! I am new and this is my first post so i hope i am in the right section.

I have a situation with my tenants. I have sold my house and they are meant to move out by July 31, 2019. The new owners (a young family) are moving in as early as possible, but no later than August 2, 2019. Here is the dilemma. In Ontario, Canada, one has to go to the Landlord and Tenant tribunal to evict a tenant. Unfortunately, this is true even if i've sold the house ! It is a ridiculous system.

Essentially i am looking for a spell to make these folks "hot foot" it out of the house - as soon as possible. They are obstructionist, and have become very vindictive towards me. During showings to prospective buyers, they made detrimental comments about the house (and price) and feedback from one of the agents was that the female tenant was hostile and nasty towards her and the potential buyer.

I am not even allowed on the property AT ALL ! Yes, i know that is strange but welcome to Landlord Hell in Canada. So i essentially have no access to the property - so I cannot take or leave anything (i.e., grass, herbs, etc.). I am getting quite desperate as these folks are going to go to the rent tribunal court and state that they have no where to live so have to stay in my place. I will be sued if i cannot give the new buyers "vacant" possession. Our rent tribunal court date is July 24th, 2019.

Any help you can give would be gratefully appreciated. I am looking for some sort of candle/oil etc. spell that i can do from my home that doesn't involve going to the rental property.

Thank you in advance.

Ms Vicki

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:06 am

Hello MsVicki,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're glad to see you here.

I'm sorry you're in such a nightmarish situation with your tenants!

I've moved your post to the topic on Hot Footing tenants from your property. Please read through the spell advice here as I'm sure there's something that can help you. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

I hope this helps and good luck!

colliz

Unread post by colliz » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:01 am

Hello would Hot Foot be a Good thing to use if im trying to get by boyfriend to move out his apartment and for us to move in together? He owns an apartment in Alabama which he only goes to one or two weekend per month. He travels a lot but i would like it where we officially live together and theres no secondary address for him to go to.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:12 pm

Hello colliz,

I would not use Hot Foot on your boyfriend if you wish to keep him around! It's formulated to drive someone away, and that is at odds with your goal for him.

For your situation, you can use Influence products on him to get him to sell that property, if that will service your desired outcome.
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

You could also work spells to get him to move in with you. Consider those at the following link for this purpose:
spells-for-true-commitment-moving-in-en ... t9109.html

colliz

Unread post by colliz » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:11 pm

Thank you Miss Athena, he has an apartment not a House. I just would like for him to give it up and move in with me Officially, he's here particularly everyday more than he is in his own Apartment. I will ready up on the second link you provided and Purchase products from the first link.

simsim
Newly Registered

Unread post by simsim » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:01 am

Hi all,

I have a serious issue, I rented out an apartment to a tenant who is crazy--meaning having having sex with a different guy every day if not every other day and doing drugs. I smelled something funny in the backyard and saw her smoking. My real problem is her doing drugs in the apartment. What exactly can be done to get rid of the guys coming there so she cannot do drugs with them at the apartment. I do not want to get rid of her as I already gave her a 6 month lease. Thank you!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:36 am

simsim,

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I was going to move your post since you do not want her to leave but, I decided to keep it here since I highly recommend Hot Foot for your situation. If she is indeed doing drugs in the apartment, it is going to be very difficult to get her to stop. Honestly, I would give her a written warning and then consider calling the police when you know it is happening. Illegal activity is usually enough to evict. Alas, I'm not a lawyer and you are asking for rootwork!

If you truly are against her moving, I would turn to heavy coercion with a white skull candle and dressed with Do As I Say oil. I would load the candle with licorice root wrapped with any personal concern you can get from her. Hair would be best. I would work that candle at night while she is sleeping.

I would also take the sachet powder and sprinkle it around the property and inside the apartment if you can. You want her to come into contact with it. Mix it in good, you don't want to make it obvious!

You can read this thread for more ideas: do-as-i-say-oil-questions-and-answers-t6860.html

OIL-HOO-DOAS
Do As I Say Oil
$7.50

HRCC Graduate #2145

simsim
Newly Registered

Unread post by simsim » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:09 pm

Terra Rising, I just saw this, thank you so much! I appreciate the information and I was just going to purchase from the lucky mojo store, I was going to hot foot the guys cars so they will stop coming around there in addition to your information. As long as she doesn't do any drugs on my property then I am fine with it. Winter is coming so it may be find to find a tenant but I agree with you if worst comes to worst then I will confront and evict her.

Carol Sordan
Newly Registered

Unread post by Carol Sordan » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:12 am

Hi i live in a condo, and i have an asshole noisy neighbor upstairs, we already complain to the admin but they are uaeless, the occupier upstairs is a unit owner, and instead of being quiet, coz we complain about them, they intentionally created more intense noise, please i need your help, about it, how can i put hot foot powder, there is a cctv on each floor, dont want to be seen. Ill wait for your reply thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:01 am

Hello Carol Sordan,

That is annoying. Your home should be a haven of peace and tranquility.

You can read through the posts here for advice that can help you. If you can't lay the powder by their door, you can lay it by the driver's side door of their car. You could also (lightly) dust and send a piece of mail to them. There are lots of sneaky ways to lay a trick. Read the posts in the following link for more ideas:
working-sneaky-tricks-tricking-gifts-qu ... 14790.html

lopezjillian85

Unread post by lopezjillian85 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:53 pm

I have a roommate I need out. unfortunately it is family and she is back on drugs, bringing the whole tweak city in and out.
I have 3 boys, 11 and under. I have told her I'm not ok with any of this. she still continues to do it.

I have hotfoot powder that I used with a candle, but nothing seems to of changed. it's been about 2 months now.

I am on a tight budget but need her out due to my kids and me living in an apartment and I'm afraid I will get kicked out.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:28 pm

lopezjillian85,

Hot Foot does best when used in contact magic. Can you sprinkle the powder in her shoes?

You also have to work in the mundane world to facilitate and with an addict, it can be difficult to make them do anything. Seek out family members that will help or try to get her into a rehab program.

Ultimately you have to put the safety of your children first. If that means causing some hurt feelings and awkward family meetups than so be it. You are the mama bear responsible for your babies. She may never move on her own because addicts get comfortable and do what they want. If it was my house, I'd kick her out along with all her stuff, sprinkle some salt down and sweep it out the door after her so she doesn't come back.

Sorry, a little mama bear of my own came out there! I know it's easier said than done. You got this though!
HRCC Graduate #2145

lopezjillian85

Unread post by lopezjillian85 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:52 pm

I have no access to her clothing or shoes.. she keeps her door locked and pretty much home when I'm home. I do have access to her bathroom which I tell the kid to not use and I rarely use. I have talked to family and no one wants to deal with her.. her mom wont even talk to her about this. Shes the type to get mad and fight and hope my boys arnt around if that takes place.

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:21 pm

lopezjillian85 -

If you are the only person on the renter agreement, then I would say you need to put your foot down, and put her out. No need for magic, you have the power to remover her already. If you need the courage to do what needs done, you could try Crucible of Courage products - https://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

If however she is on the renters agreement, and you can't do as Terra suggested by sprinkling her shoes with hotfoot, just lay it at your front door while calling her name and to leave, or on the walkway to the apartment. When we lay tricks like this, they are meant for specific people and will not harm just anyone.

You mentioned in your original post using the Hot Foot with a candle. I'm not saying not to use candles but you currently live together, so use that to your advantage with works that utilize contact. Good Luck!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

lopezjillian85

Unread post by lopezjillian85 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:22 am

Thank you. I have spoke with her and told her already I'm not ok with any of this. She is not on the lease however she is not the easiest person to talk to due to her anger problems. I would hate for a fight to break out when my kids are here (I have my kids 24/7). I did a candel inscribed her name starting at the base going up and wrapped with her hair and rolled in hotfoot powder that burned really high and flickered once in a while.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:39 pm

lopezjillian85,

Does she have a bath mat in the bathroom? Sprinkle some Hot Foot on there. If she has a car, sprinkle it on the floor mat or near the car door. Candle work is strong magic but if you can do contact work, well that is hard to beat.

RevJames made the suggestion of Crucible of Courage for you and that is perfect! One outburst from her shouldn't have you living in fear in your own home. If there is drug activity going on in an apartment leased under your name, with children in the home...This could lead to a horrible outcome. Eviction, child protection services removing the children, jail time. I'm not trying to scare you but looking at the big picture there some pretty heavy work that should be done.
HRCC Graduate #2145

lopezjillian85

Unread post by lopezjillian85 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:49 pm

Thank you.. this feels like the right path. I will be doing this very soon❤

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:22 pm

Hello lopezjillian85,

Just to add one thing to the great advice you've been given...if you do decide to do another Hot Foot candle on her, inscribe her name from the wick down (not from the base to the wick). You are trying to remove her, so this would be the right direction (top down).

Good luck and please keep us posted on your progress.

lopezjillian85

Unread post by lopezjillian85 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:59 am

Got it I will try another candel soon. Along with hotfoot under her bath mat ❤❤

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”