Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Cut and Clear Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Cut and Clear Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat May 25, 2019 11:00 am

Hello Prosper,

You have a lot of issues to work through, between him and his exes, between him and his family and between him and you.

I gave you suggestions in response to your previous question that can help you handle the situation with his family. Please read through the posts in the link I provided, as they are full of spell ideas and advice that can help you.

To help him cut ties with his past, you can work with Cut & Clear products on him to remove his feelings for his exes. You can dissolve the bath crystals in the final rinse when washing his clothes. Also, dissolve some of the bath crystals in water and add a bit to his shampoo or body wash, to get this on him. Just state your petition clearly that you want to rid him of his emotional ties to these women and not to you.

Between this and the advice you received with your other post, you should have a good start to turning this around.

If you feel overwhelmed by the entirety of this situation, you can always hire a rootworker to perform spells for you. You can find ethical and qualified rootworkers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:24 pm

Hi, I have a question I did a cut and clear to get rid of my old love and I put a lot of energy into the part of what I don’t want and what I want in a man.But now he has popped up outta no where,and acting in a way that he hasn’t acted in over a year, sweet kind under polite wanting to work things out, he’s being reasonable what is going on here??? I’m focused on getting someone New as I posted in the other topics, so what do I do now? Oh and he’s using our kids to be in the house

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:09 pm

Hello Deliciousdonut,

Sometimes when we work a Cut & Clear spell, that person may return with their faults removed and meeting the characteristics we desire. I even know one such couple that ended up getting married. It happens.

It's up to you to decide if this new, reformed version of an old love is desirable to you or not. But it does sometimes happen that they come back better than before.

I hope this helps demystify what you're experiencing. Good luck.

Blackcoffee

Unread post by Blackcoffee » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:59 pm

Hi all,

Last month I used cut and clear spell with results that I am really happy with. I still have a many of the ingredients left over except for the cut and clear sachet powder which I used in its entirety. I am thinking about doing the spell again this time on another ex who I also want to completely divest from. As I said I still have plenty of the oils, flowers, incense etc. Is there anything I can substitute for the sachet powder if repeating the spell?

Thanks!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:18 pm

Hello Blackcoffee,

You would need to order the Cut and Clear sachet powder, as there really are no replacements for it in this spell. You can order it here:

SPD-HOO-CUTA
Cut and Clear Sachet Powder
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck.

Justice

Unread post by Justice » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:54 am

Hello

I have weird situation where my ex husband has been doing black magic on me for years he seems so to be bitter about the divorce when he was so awful and now he using black magic to make my life hell and manipulate me. he think I’m going go back to him he also does love spells and spells that make other men that come around me act weird and cause us to split

he is disguisting he even does spells on my kids heartless devil I can’t stand him I wish he would just go live his life I been doing reversal work the plate cracked every time I uncross he repeats I can’t ketch a break .. I’m also doing protective spell but god this man doesn't ease up he such Hell I feel physic attacks all the time agh exhausting

will this cut and clear spell help in my case to end all ties

thank you

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:51 pm

Justice,

I'd say the Cut and Clear kit is a step in the right direction. However, it does seem like you have a few different things going on here. The Cut and Clear will cut ties but if he is throwing at you, you will also need protection for yourself and your house. I noticed in your post history that you were asking about the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit and I hope you were successful in completing it.

I would also consider seeking spiritual consultation with a priest or advisor you trust. You can draw strength from God/Spirit and they can help you find peace so you can move on with your goals. I wish you the best of luck. Believe in your work!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Justice

Unread post by Justice » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:41 pm

Yes thank you I ordered it and also the protective spell I have to repeat it and because I threw the white and purple candles on the grave which I wasn’t suppose too yes he obsessed it’s weird to me how Someone can be so evil I went to so many root workers and no luck I have done a ton readings with the ones for these site I love them and they gave me clear indication it was him and he has paid someone it seems his magic makes me the bad guy and everyone turns on me so I have no choice and I have heard from Rootworkers here to do the spells myself a lot has eased up but we are talking years of magic and he stays in repeat mood ahhhhhhh sometimes I feel strong and other times I feel weak it’s such hard road and it something I wouldn’t wish on anyone what was my crime just walking in a place where he saw me ahhhh he done spells for love etc I feel like I do feel like I need some type exorcism it’s really hard when attacks come I take a ton of baths etc but so I’m exhausted but thank so much for getting back to me and for all advice I don’t know anyone that I can trust and the ones I went to made the situation worse so I’m just keep doing spirit offerings and pray this is very unfair and the universe doesn’t work like that so I have faith it will give eventually crack as he is manipulater and he trying control me and make my life hell with his evil I can’t relate as much as evil he sends I know it will go back so one physic was so sweet from your site he told put a curse on him lol I told him no because all his evil he sends is just going to go back as he is going reap what sews so I’m just going send back whatever he sends and hopefully it will weakens him to finally move on with his life and stop thanks for your kind words and support sending good vibes light love

Justice

Unread post by Justice » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:50 pm

Oh also his mother did something to my food and I had health problems ever since I have seen countless doctors my levels thyroid levels are 90 and normal person is 2-5 so it’s deadly this evil on another level I can’t relate I do believe he has done it my son too he very hard kid .. but so sweet so if you can recommend anything for that as I heard in one book if you get magic through that way you have to eat or drink something to remove it who knew such disgusting people exist so sad

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:33 am

Justice,

I understand and it sounds like an overwhelming situation but if you take it all in little steps, it's going to be lot more manageable. You can listen to the Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour radio show's archives while you wait for your order to come in. They give really great advice to clients like yourself and how to protect, change your luck, and reach your goals. Plus, their voices are so soothing it's hard to be worried about anything while listening to them!

You can listen to the shows here: https://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojo ... otworkhour

You can also send in a prayer for protection and spiritual guidance at the Crystal Silence League: http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

Since you are having health issues as well, I would continue to work with your doctor and let them know about the anxiety you feel from your ex and your health. It's very difficult to work effective magic if you are in a worried state. The thyroid could be partly to blame for this as well. There are many treatments they can do for both and it will help you be in a place of power again. From there I would do the following steps:

1. Cut and Clear
2. Protection
3. Attraction for either money or love. Or a Blessing mojo to bring in blessings into the home.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Justice

Ok I will thank you :-)

Unread post by Justice » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:23 pm

And yes!! I listen to the blog radio all the time lol I love it .. it’s so helpful and there is good information on there you’re right as well as this site I’m very grateful for it thanks for your recommendation I can’t wait until all comes in thank you so much

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”