Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Hot Foot Drive Away Ex-Lover-Ex-Spouse of My Lover-Spouse

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells to Hot Foot Drive Away Ex-Lover-Ex-Spouse of My Lover-Spouse

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:38 pm

The two books form a perfect pair, in my opinion.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

m_beth13

Unread post by m_beth13 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:35 pm

Hello Everyone.

I am preparing to do my first curse to a women who has attacked me, threatened to kill me and who I have been trying to get out of my life for over a year now. I live with my x-boyfriend and he will not tell her to remove all of her things. They have cause me a lot of pain and stress. I can't seem to get her totally moved out as she shows up here every week and comes and get some of her belongings.

I had to change the locks because she comes here when I am alone or sleeping. I have had one problem after another with both of them to the point where I have had several breakdowns. So here I am.

I created a doll baby out of the targets pillowcase. O put some of the her hair in the head of the doll. My question for you guys is where should I go from here?

Any advice would be appreciated.

AceJay
Forum Moderator

Unread post by AceJay » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:36 pm

Hello Beth,

You can go about crossing this person but that won't fix your problems, you will continue to have this person in your life except now they will be cursed. What it sounds like you want is to send this person running for the hills letting the door hit them on the way out and that's done through different work. You want to look into Hot Foot. You can get the sachet powder and sprinkle it on her tracks, lay it down for her to step over, and there's more intricate spell work you can do as well.

Once you have this person out of your life then you can "cross" (curse) if you really want to but I personally would leave things as is if she is out of your life for good.

Crossing people needs to be done with lots of care as it can come back to you and there's important steps to handling and disposing this stuff.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:23 pm

m_beth13 ,

AceJay, gave some great advice on using hootfoot powder to send a person away and get rid of them.

Many items including crossing, jinx, destruction etc, can be used to send an enemy away and cause them massive trouble. The doll made can be tied (around its hands to the back, its legs and a cord from the neck to the hands to the feet), this doll can be dressed with controlling oil, prayed over and punished to control the person and keep them doing your will. Stick it in a corner with sharp objects facing it, yell at it, demean it, demand it to be stuck.

Items used to hold a person down can include: chains, rope, wire, knot weed. You can stab out the eyes so she cant see you, burn it to make her hurt, dress the feet with hotfoot powder, stuff the mouth with slippery elm to silence her.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

AceJay
Forum Moderator

Unread post by AceJay » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:38 am

Thanks JD, I suppose hot foot can also be used on a doll? + You're right, the jinxing can also work to drive people away (and jinx them at the same time). I personally try to stay away from jinxing but to each their own.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:41 pm

AceJay,

Yes you can use hootfoot on a doll, stuff the doll with the items, or dress the doll in the oils, smoke it in the incense. Use of certain products is a personal decision from every worker and of course its justification by God.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

bythebeautifulsea
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by bythebeautifulsea » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:37 am

m_beth13,
If she still has a bunch of her stuff there I would take that opportunity to dress it with hot foot powders, spray (hot foot bath crystals dissolved in water) or oil. If you can get it in her shoes (if she has them there) that’s ideal. And on the ground where she will walk as Acejay said.

But honestly, I think you really need to do some work to change your living situation as soon as possible. Living with your ex, with this woman coming around anytime she wants, sounds like the real source of your problems. It sounds incredibly stressful and not at all safe. If you can get out of there many of these issues will solve themselves. So I would focus at least as much energy, if not more, on opening your roads and attracting/finding a new living situation as I would on the hot footing/cursing. You need to get out of there.
HRCC Graduate #2172G

AceJay
Forum Moderator

Unread post by AceJay » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:18 am

m_beth13,

Don't forget about cleansing work and peaceful work during or after whether you go with the cursing or not. The forum has another area for that with plenty great suggestions.

I +1 bythebeautifulsea's reply. Stay positive!

bythebeautifulsea
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by bythebeautifulsea » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:25 pm

Thanks Acejay!

m_beth13, I also wanted to add that protection work Is important as long as you are living there, as you mentioned this woman has attacked and threatened you before. I really hope you can find a new living situation soon. This one is not worth the stress!
Sometimes hot work like hot foot is not the best idea if a situation is already volatile and inflammatory. So that may not be your best tactic here. The more I contemplate your situation the more I sense that focusing on work to facilitate leaving the situation safely and finding a new environment, starting a fresh new chapter of your life, may be your best course of action. This woman will destroy herself without your curse. This is just my personal (admittedly non-professional) take on the situation based on the information you’ve provided; I’m sure a reading from an AIRR worker could help clarify.
Again, best of luck to you.
HRCC Graduate #2172G

ladyjaira
Newly Registered

Unread post by ladyjaira » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:01 am

Ok, this is what I am dealing with:

My boyfriend's ex-wife is one of those types that if she can't have him she wants no one to. She f**ks with his mind and heart, but he wants to stay friends in hopes to have a relationship with their kids.

I don't want to hurt her in any way, or to make her lose contact, because of the kids, but I want to make her feelings for him to move to just friendship, so she can let him be happy.

Whether his happiness is with me or someone else is not the issue. At this time he wants me, but his actual problem is that he doesn't want to hurt her.

Please help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:04 pm

ladyjaira --

These are many ways to get a boyfriend or husband's ex to lay off, and if there are children and you do not want to make an unjustified curse, then a freezer spell would be the way that i would recommend. Not all freezer spells are for break-ups, by any means, but some of them are. Read more here:

Freezer spells:
http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html
catherine yronwode

SKM

Unread post by SKM » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:27 pm

Hi all,

A couple of years ago my husband and I separated. We each dated during that separation but the person he was with will not go away. Matter of fact, during our time apart, she performed many spells to keep us separated in hopes we would divorce.

Once I figured out he was dating, and what she was doing, I was able to stop her magic and save my marriage. However this person just won't go away. She has cranked called me, my husband, and rang our door bell and ran.

Since my husband and I reconciled she has also cast several spells to cause chaos in our marriage. I've done protection work, unhexing spells, and sent stuff she sent to me right back to her, but, with all of that, she is still around. Things may be calm for a little bit but she always manages to find a way back into our lives.

This has been going on for years now and it needs to stop.

I need HELP!

I want her to disappear from our lives forever. I want her to disappear so much so she cannot be found on the internet. I am just that desperate. Perhaps a spell that will keep her so busy she won't have time to even think about my husband and me - forever.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my post.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:09 am

Dear SKM,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum!

You posted this message twice in the Love-drawing section of this forum, but your question is not about love-drawing. It is about sending someone away, which is called a hot-foot, drive-away, or get-away spell, so i moved your query to the BREAK UP and HOT FOOTING section of the forum. It appears you are not tracking your own posts, to see where they are being filed, so i am not sure you will see this response, but here it is:

Start by reading this thread from Page 1 onward. There are more than 250 posts on this subject, dating back many years. In other words, this is a fairly common situation (sadly), and there are lots of tips and tricks described in this thread.

Try a Freezer Spell:

Freezer spells:
http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Try a Break Up spell:

Break Up spells:
http://luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Try a Hot Foot spell:

Hot Foot spells:
http://luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

In fact, there are so many good old African American spells for this kind of work that we have even published an entire book of such spells, called "Destroying Relationships," by Miss Aida.

If, after reading all of the posts and links, you see a spell that you like but have questions about it, please post requests for information in this thread.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

SKM

Unread post by SKM » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:12 pm

This message is for Ladyjaira,

Since our posts are the newest I was wondering how things are going with you and if you used any of the spells recommend? I listed you as a friend in my profile. I hope you receive this message.

SKM

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:07 pm

Hello SKM,

I'm sorry but we don't use the forum for interpersonal messaging. Please read through the FAQs for information on how the forum works. Thank you for understanding.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

SKM

Unread post by SKM » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:41 pm

Okay. Thank you Miss Athena.

Mercuryrising
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mercuryrising » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:52 am

Hello all!

I’m looking to find out if I can do cut and clear for my current partner to cut her connection to the last woman she was with.

She and I broke up and right after she dated briefly this other woman, the other woman was infringing on the relationship prior to our break up by emotionally infiltrating and basically used the problems my partner and I had (which my partner shared with her as a friend) and used that to drive a wedge and to develop emotional connections.

My girlfriend and I are back together now, in love def but my gf is afraid to open up to me I think.

I know the other woman is still active in trying to reactivate that connection. My partner doesn’t communicate with them often but def reaches out on the days we have conflict, as we are actively trying to work through the shit that broke us up in the first place.

I need a powerful work to clear her ties emotionally from this woman so we have a chance to work it out without her influence on my already confused partner

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:44 am

Hello Mercuryrising, and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

You originally posted this in a thread that deals with removing one's own obsessive thoughts and memories, using a Cut and Clear spell -- but your topic has been moved to this thread, which is about removing an ex of one's current partner who keeps coming around or who is trying to reinstate the old relationship.

For that kind of problem -- which is what you are facing, it is more customary to use a Hot Foot spell to drive the lover's ex away.

Hot Foot
http://luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

If the ex is interfering and acting out in an ugly manner, you can use Hot Foot plus Banishing products.

Banishing
http://luckymojo.com/banishing.html

If, on the other hand, you have sympathy for the person -- for instance if they hooked up with your lover while you two were separated and are now lost and confused because the lover has returned home -- then you can use Separation rather than Hotfoot.

Separation
http://luckymojo.com/separation.html

And also add Clarity products, to open the person's mind to the current reality.

Clarity
http://luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Mercuryrising
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mercuryrising » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:12 am

Thank you very much Catherine! I will be combining it with the banishing this time around because I did hotfoot twice already and she was still around 🤦🏽‍♀️ I think my emotion and intent was just too convoluted at the the time. I’m doing some cleansing this whole week and I will rerun it maybe next week to see if that works. As of now she actually is not speaking to my partner anymore which could be a delayed development from the original hot foot I did a month ago combined with the fact that I went off on her for not backing off now that we are back together. Either way I’m just glad she is backing off, it’s impossible to fix a relationship with that third party energy just lingering waiting for you two to have a tif

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”