Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Freedom from Controlling Family Members

spade
Newly Registered

Re: Spells for Freedom from Controlling Family Members

Unread post by spade » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:14 am

hi all,without revealing too much for my friends privacy recently her awful parents took away her internet and just now her ipad completely unfairly. with that being said they're also terribly controlling and very abusive to her emotionally. im really worried about her so i was wondering if there was a way to conjure a way to get her parents to stop being so awful to her and get her internet and ipad back? please help asap! i've tried honey jarring but i dont think it was very affective on them since i dont know her parents names;; any suggestions are very welcome and im very much in need of them.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:38 pm

Hello spade,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're happy to see you here.

I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to respond to you. It's been a very busy week.

For help with controlling family members, I would work with Peaceful Home products. See what you can do to get these into her family home, either by lightly dusting something to send there, or by visiting and lightly dusting things like door handles which they are all likely to come in contact with...you get the idea.
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

This should help to get them started in shifting their energy to a more cooperative state.

You could also put her and her family into a honey jar, to sweeten their relationships with each other. You can find information on how to do that here:
general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

panini81
Newly Registered

Unread post by panini81 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:56 pm

I need help finding working to deal with my boyfriend's mother, She is mentally ill and making everyone's life a living hell. She has abused her son his whole life, she has sabotaged his efforts in all aspects even having him arrested on false claims, she has kept him from moving away from her and when he does it's only for a short time til she finds a way to get him thrown out of whatever living situation he arranges for himself. She downright steals from both of us despite that we provide for her everything she requests from food, medicine, household supplies even for her own entertainment. Hot Foot caused her to leave for 1.5 years despite that she kept begging for money even though she was not in a need at the time she was gone. I have to be careful working because I need my work to target her specifically and not my boyfriend. Boyfriend is completely terrified of her and will not proceed legally for fear of being falsely accused and loosing his job or going to jail. This is beyond a case of munchausen. I do not wish to harm anyone but send a clear strong message that she must leave and detriment will come to her if she continues to insert herself in unwanted ways in her son's life, possibly even sever her ties to her son.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:21 am

panini81,

It sounds like a very complicated, difficult situation. If you haven't already, I would read this thread starting from the beginning to get some ideas on how you would like to proceed. You are right in that you will have to be careful not to sever ties with the boyfriend. You could do a Cut and Clear to cut ties with her if that is what the two of you want. The boyfriend will have to be on board with cutting her out too otherwise he will keep opening up that. door.

Another option is to control her. Do As I Say and Controlling are what you will need and I would recommend working with a skull candle to influence her. You can read more about them on this thread: skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

You may also want to set up some protection against all the negativity she is causing in your lives.

Best of luck to you.
HRCC Graduate #2145

bythebeautifulsea
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by bythebeautifulsea » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:22 pm

Panini81, have you thought about putting her (doll baby) bound and tied in a mirror box? That is what I would do! If your boyfriend is close to her it would probably be easy to get her personal concerns.
Mirror box reversal work is wonderful, because it avoids the complicated issue of cursing and/or enflaming her further and causing collateral damage--but it WILL keep her in check. There are a lot of great resources on the Lucky Mojo website for reversal work and mirror boxes.
Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #2172G

panini81
Newly Registered

Unread post by panini81 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:53 am

Thank You borh @TerraRising and @bythebeautifulsea I will look into both methods and search the posts

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”