Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Questions & Answers on Court Case Spells & Products

see-ker
Re: General Questions & Answers on Court Case Spells & Products

Unread post by see-ker » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:59 pm

Hi,
I'm wondering here if Court Case Products could be appropriate for me when I will have to gain the favor of officials (collegial administrative decision) because it's not a court case or the like (with a judge, attorneys etc.) but nevertheless it's public administration and something will have to be judged (they have to decide officially with regard to an official request from me it's what I mean).
Otherwise I won't know their identities so I won't be able to influence someone particularly (with a skull candle for example).

Mystic Man

Unread post by Mystic Man » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:35 am

Thank you so much.
Then I will be starting the work tomorrow. Using much of what I read on the court case page.

Thank you,
🙏

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:03 am

Hi see-ker,

You can always put the college officials in a honey jar :). If you have anything with their letterhead, you can use that as your name paper, and ask that the whole board (or whoever will be judging you) be sweetened in your favor.

I've done something similar with an HOA with success. Good luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

see-ker

Unread post by see-ker » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:33 am

Thank you very much FiachnaCybele, it is much appreciated!
I note carefully your advice with the Honey Jar!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:09 am

Here are some Forum quick links on the topic of Court Case and Legal work:

SPIRITUAL SUPPLIES

Court Case Oil Questions and Answers
court-case-oil-questions-and-answers-t23292.html

Court Case Incense Questions and Answers
court-case-incense-questions-and-answers-t20690.html

Court Case Sachet Powder Questions and Answers
court-case-sachet-powder-questions-and- ... 26532.html

Court Case Bath Crystals Questions and Answers
post406063.html#p406063

Court Case Vigil Candle Questions and Answers
court-case-vigil-candle-questions-and-a ... 24836.html

Court Case Mojo Hand Questions and Answers
court-case-mojo-hand-question-and-answers-t12742.html

Court Case Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers
court-case-honey-jar-spell-kit-question ... 23717.html

Court Case Spell Kit Questions and Answers
court-case-spell-kit-questions-and-answers-t3440.html

SITUATIONS

Spells to Speed Up a Court Case
spells-to-speed-up-a-court-case-t17167.html

Spells for Justice with an Out of Court Settlement
spells-for-justice-with-an-out-of-court ... 16100.html

Spells for Favourable Outcome of a Court Case Appeal
spells-for-favourable-outcome-of-a-cour ... 10930.html

Spells to Get Charges Dropped, Reduced, Case Dismissed
spells-to-get-charges-dropped-reduced-c ... 0-240.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mystic Man

Unread post by Mystic Man » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:04 pm

Thank you Miss Athena,
Sorry for taking so long to thank you.
The court date has been moved several times from the time of my original post and is now the end of January. I have a sugar jar for the judge and my attorney (Ex not using hers). A petition for the judge to rule in my favor. I repeat the 35 psalm daily and a personal prayer.
This has not been easy. She has continued to make false accusations and they are getting worse and I believe she is involving her boyfriend to back up her accusations. I will admit I am really concerned. As my ex is a foot stomper and will not stop until she gets what she wants. I just want to be done with this.
My faith and prayers have helped but it getting difficult as time rolls on.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:13 am

Hi Jimm108,

So sorry to hear about your difficulties. Best of luck with the case, and your workings!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:37 am

Good morning. Last year I posted with regards to a situation where my husband, a military veteran, was falsely accused of contractor fraud. Well, it has been almost a year and things have gotten stranger.

My husband was arrested in April 2019 while receiving medical care on a military base in Texas, accused of being a fugitive from justice, spent almost 3 weeks in jail before being transported home to Louisiana where the lawyer I hired was able to get him released immediately. A news story was posted about the arrest and my husband almost lost his military benefits, but thank God, this was worked out because his Commanding Officer is not a jerk and supported my husband. A few months after the arrest, we were advised that the ADA felt something was wrong with the arrest. No evidence and too many missing details. Great! Awesome! Let's get this dropped.

In October of 2019, the lawyer went to court and was approached by 2 detectives who said they wanted to talk to my husband and me about additional complaints filed by two people we know. A mother and daughter, both of whom are stark raving mad. (The mother sued my sister in law when my sister in law's house caught fire claiming the fire caused the woman PTSD. She did not succeed, but you see what type of woman this is.) The daughter is just like her and filed a complaint against me claiming contractor fraud despite the fact I have never met either person.

We gave the lawyer our information on these people and were supposed to meet with the ADA, but we just discovered the police bypassed procedure and filed a warrant against my husband anyway. They apparently found nothing on me because there is no warrant against me. Additionally, we have discovered that BOTH investigations somehow tied my husband to a twice convicted sex offender who has the same first and last name as my husband. The middle initial is the same as well, but the names are different. They were even born the same year, but 3 months apart. So now every detective is after my husband, who they believe is a felon, despite the fact the actual felon, is now serving 21 years for his 3rd rape. (We can prove my husband was getting married to his first wife when the felon was serving a 5 year sentence)

I have been burning brown candles daily inscribed with my husband's name and birth year and the word innocent, anointing them with LM Court Case, High John and Victory Oil and placing them on a plate protected on all sides by HJTC root. All burns have been absolutely clean. Last night I shoved the liars into the freezer by listing them on a piece of brown paper bag, telling them to get out of our lives, wrote SHUT UP all over their names 9 times in red ink, sprinkled poppy seeds in it, then literally drowned them in a container filled with lemon and alum water (holding my finger on the packet and cursing them) before closing it up and wrapping it in aluminum foil and shoving it in my freezer. My next plan is to make a honey jar for the judge and ADA as I have their names. I plan to put my husband's name and lawyer's name in there too.

My question is, is this a good course of action? Are there any MUST HAVE herbs that I should place in the honey jar? Thank you very much for reading this catastrophe.
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:59 pm

Hi Emjae,

Wow, that is quite the ordeal! The freezer spell and your court case work sound excellent. As for the honey jar, check out this thread for ideas on herbs to include:

general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html

Even if you just create a simple honey jar, you can burn candles with Court Case Oil on top of them, to continue the work. Best of luck to you and your husband!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:52 pm

It's Facebook Fridays! for February 7, 2020, and we want to help you triumph in the legal system!

The Lucky Mojo Curio Company is holding a random drawing to give away 3 justice-enhancing spiritual supply prizes to help you get the ruling you seek in the courtroom. This week each lucky winner will receive a genuine, Lucky Mojo brand Court Case Honey Jar Mini Spell Kit to influence a Judge and Jury to dismiss a case, lower a bond, mete out a lenient sentence, or to obtain justice, arbitration, settlement, remedy, or punishment in civil and criminal disputes, including custody, personal injury, real property, liability, employment, fraud, copyright, traffic, immigration, inheritance, and other legal matters.

All you have to do to enter is to post a comment to the contest announcement on the Lucky Mojo Facebook page, Facebook Fridays! status message.

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

First thing tomorrow morning, we will select THREE winners at random, announce their names here, and ask them to message the Lucky Mojo Facebook Page with their mailing addresses, so we can send them their FREE Court Case products products.

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:28 am

Thank you for the feedback Fiachna. I did make a sugar jar and used HJTC root, calendula, cascara safrafa, and celedina as well as poppy seeds, deers tongue and black candle tobacco. (Thank you Mrs. Cat for your book!!)

I made name papers for the judge, ada and my husband’s lawyer. I burn candles every night anointed with LM court case, HJTC and Victory oils and pray psalm 35. Each candle has burned with a strong high flame and no residue in the morning.

There has been zero movement and the police have not acted on the latest warrant. There is a status hearing at the end of this month. I will continue my work nightly and plan to start my fixed court case candle two days before the hearing. Will update then.

Thank you very much!!!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”