Thanks!
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession
To all else listen to the mods!
Student #2164

Fox
Re: Spells to Dominate Control Rule Over Lover Mate Spouse

Unread post by Fox » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:42 am

Hi,

I've cast a Bend Over spell on my lover (the spell listed on the Lucky Mojo site with the bathing, the cross candle etc). and things were going well (he was being attentive, going along with my wishes) then he messed up/made a mistake which directly went against my stated wishes and we had a huge fight and almost broke up. It took a lot of cajoling and a little candle work to get him to calm down and reconcile. He's now complaining he's feeliing out of control and doesn't want to be pushed around. Is the spell still working, or has it failed? What do I do now?
Seeking to learn more.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:33 am

Hi Fox,

As far as I understand it, this can happen during these types of coercive spells, depending on the personality of the one you're dominating. I'd say the fact that he told you he feels out of control and "pushed around," means your spell was ABSOLUTELY working--but he just doesn't like it. ;)

Essence of Bend Over has a certain humiliating element to it, which may definitely rub someone the wrong way if they're not the naturally compliant sort. You might combine it with a honey jar, to keep him sweet while he's being forced to bend to your will.

But, I'd definitely say it's working! However, if you don't want to fight, or him to be uncomfortable, you can also try something less coercive, like Influence:

https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G
Tarot Reader, Rootworker, and Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Xpocdude
Newly Registered

Unread post by Xpocdude » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:50 pm

Hi,
A little about us first.
Were married 38 yrs. HAPPY, Trusting, Loving, But one problem we've not had a sex life in 3 years. We were in the lifestyle of swinging for 2 years, it was amazing our sex lives were great, even when we were by ourselves. Then we stop because my wife said the people were fake and pushy, so at this point I'd love for us to get back into the lifestyle of swinging again. Would like for you to cast a spell for my wife, so she will do it again. And send the spell so I know my wife is ready to start again, by telling me she's ready for the lifestyle again, that way I know this is real and working for her. We only want good things and good people in our lifestyle this time. Would LOVE for this to happen AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
I need the signs to believe.
Make my wife wanna be a Swinger.
Thank you ,

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Hi Xpocdude,

If you're looking for a rootworker who might be willing to take on your case, you can find great workers here: www.readersandrootworkers.org

One thing to consider as well is dealing with the root of why your wife left the scene in the first place. She says people were fake and pushy, so was she potentially feeling unsafe? Did something negative happen that you need to discuss? Were boundaries overstepped?

These are things you can work on in the mundane world to help get to the heart of the matter, and even help you focus which ways magic can best help you get you the best outcome.
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G
Tarot Reader, Rootworker, and Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”