Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Candle Services General Questions and Answers

How to have MISC set vigil lights for you, tend them as they burn, and send you candle reports when the work is done.
Mship

Re: MISC Candle Services General Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mship » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:06 pm

I hope it’s ok to ask this here. Can anyone recommend what type candles would be good to break unhealthy aspects of a stepparent/stepchild relationship without destroying the good parts? As in them ( adult child btw) enabling each other’s addictions and using each other to avoid facing their problems. Thank you

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:33 pm

Mship,

I would recommend the Cast Off Evil vigil candle. If you read the description, it seems to fit the situation perfectly and will help them cast off the bad habits. "To rid yourself or those you love of bad habits and to break links to bad companions." You can find it here: http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... html#vigil

Now to make it so they don't cut ties to each other I would word the petition something like this: "May Tina and Jerry cast off alcohol and gambling. May they find the strength to over come their problems and work together to better their lives" or something along those lines.

I hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Mship

Unread post by Mship » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:14 am

Thank you, that sounds just right.

Nina

Unread post by Nina » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:18 am

Hi
So I did divination and it showed I have a strong evil eye on me it’s causing blockages in my life like my life is not moving forward I’m doing egg cleansing and it’s helping me a lot I feel so calm and relaxed after and since I started the egg cleansing which was a few weeks ago I’ve been seeing lots of improvements in my life but I still have some blockages in certain areas in my life and if I don’t do egg cleansing for a few days I start to feel so low and depressed again so I ordered a blockbuster candle at the misc today cause divination showed I need that my question is is there any other type of candle I could order to help get rid of the evil eye I can’t order any spell kits or candles atm cause I’m staying with family and also how can I protect myself from the evil eye in the future cause the people who are giving me the evil eye are still in my life
Thanks

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:53 am

Nina,

I would recommend an Uncrossing candle to take off the negativity that seems to be sticking to you. There is a great page that explains the evil eye and gives several easy to do spells to take it off and protect against it. Please take a look: https://www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html

There are several low cost charms you can wear that protect you. The one I use is a blue bead with a painted eye on it. I keep it on my key chain since my keys are always with me. You can also wear it on a necklace or bracelet. The page above has links for ordering a charm that suits you.

To quickly lift crossed conditions, hexes, or jinxes and restore good luck.

CAN-MIS-UNCR
Uncrossing Candle
Set on the MISC Altar, with an Emailed Candle Report
1 candle: $25.00
3 candle run: $69.00
7 candle run: $147.00
13 candle run: $234.00

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Nina

Unread post by Nina » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:02 am

Hi
Thanks
Would you recommend I order the uncrossing candle now or wait till I get the report for my blockbuster candle?
Ps i am doing egg cleansings for myself as well atm
Another question are any of the root workers at the hoodoo psychics in Toronto? Cause I would like to try and get an egg cleansing by a professional in person

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:17 pm

Hi Nina,

That's up to you, but it couldn't hurt to do them simultaneously, as they are working toward the same intention.

Also, if you keep having to cleanse, you might want to look into protecting yourself, either with a charm, as Terra Rising suggested, or by using Fiery Wall of Protection products:

https://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

They pack a big punch in stopping evil from coming your way!

As for local rootworkers, here is a directory for AIRR, who have folks all over the place, some of who do in-person work, and may be able to help: http://readersandrootworkers.org.

Good luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G
Tarot Reader, Rootworker, and Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Nina

Unread post by Nina » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:13 pm

Thanks
One last question will the candle report be sent on the same email address I used for PayPal?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:20 pm

Hello Nina,

The email address you used when making your candle order will be the one where you get your report.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

LaJaguarina

Unread post by LaJaguarina » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:18 pm

I need to post here and get another opinion before I decide to do anything. I’ve lit candles through MISC church before, mainly for reconciliation work. And I’ve also lit candles through Four Altars. Basically all for the same reason: to get my ex back. I believe there is one pesky obstacle in my way.. another woman he flirts with. But she lives on an island where he was born, where he goes a couple times a year. I do not think they are in an exclusive relationship together. Intimate? Probably. Wouldn’t doubt it.

I’m not sure if I should do a break up vigil candle. Or separation. I don’t know what my other options would be. I did a Block Buster candle with four altars but didn’t get a report back.

I’ve recently done work to make my ex feel alone without me, to think of me, etc. But I’ve only seen minimal movement and we haven’t talked in a month.

Was thinking of purchasing these candles from MISC:

1. Return to me
2. Reconciliation
3. Influence
4. Adam and Eve ?

Unsure if I should go ahead with those options or switch out one or two and get one to get the other girl out of the picture. I don’t know if break up/separation is appropriate?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:57 pm

Hello LaJaguarina,

You could have a Separation candle lit for them, for a more gentle parting if that is your wish. Break Up work fosters anger and arguments for a more explosive parting. Choose which approach makes more sense to you.

If you want to stop her from advancing on him in any way, put her in a freezer spell. You can read about them here (just be sure you don't include his name in that petition):
general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

LaJaguarina

Unread post by LaJaguarina » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:17 pm

Oh good idea Miss Athena! I would much rather do that instead. Thank you so much!!!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Candle Services”