Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Cause Discord, Fights, Enmity

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Cause Discord, Fights, Enmity

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:47 am

Thanks for recommending those books, j82!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Vida

Unread post by Vida » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:08 am

So, I have good news! After the lemon and the freezing spell the junky bitch just didn't go to the meeting and my friend is dissapoited by her!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:43 am

Vida,

Great movement in the work, now keep it up to keep the success coming till you have complete manifestation. IE till she is completely gone from his life.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

kanyasimha1097

Unread post by kanyasimha1097 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:41 am

Dear CM Ali Sir,
I have gone through neat trick of cigratte. I would like to know after doing cigratte spell should we have bath.

I highly appreciate you response at the earliest.

Thanking you
Kanya

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:15 am

Hello kanyasimha1097,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're happy to have you here.

I'm not Conjureman Ali, but just in case he doesn't see your question, I'd say yes, a cleansing bath with hyssop would be a good idea after undertaking this work, since you are doing a mean trick by causing people to fight. You can find hyssop here:

http://www.herbmagic.com/hyssop.html

You can learn more about spiritual bathing here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Take care!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

kanyasimha1097

Unread post by kanyasimha1097 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:34 am

Thanks you very much madam.
Kanya

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:42 am

Oh my goodness, ConjureManAli, this cigarette spell is some of the best fun I have ever had. I shake the sh*t out of the pan and order them to argue and fuss in fiendish delight. I can't wait to do it again this evening. Thank you so much.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

LostInThought

Unread post by LostInThought » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:15 am

Hi,

I'm trying to break up a couple who I've already heard before even starting are unhappy and I'm trying to bring the man my way. We had a one night stand and he's been showing that he's interested but I really feel he's scared and guarded so I decided to try to work on him.

I love the photos rolled up with chilli inside and I've been working those for several days.The girlfriend burned to nothing but ash and charred chilli, while the other still remains intact, so I'm still working it. Oddly enough I had the woman show up at work to see her boyfriend and this is the first time we've ever crossed paths. I don't think by the reaction of the other staff that her coming in is a usual occurrence and I definitely take it as a sign but I don't know whether it's good or bad. I don't feel it's bad so I'm keeping on going.

Anyway my question here is about deployment. I could sprinkle the ashes mixed with some break up powder outside of my work place but I've read I shouldn't deploy break up work where we spend time together. Is that right? I know roughly where they live so could potentially deploy it where they will both pass by it but I'm wondering if that would be too distant? It's a big, long road and I don't even know what route they most often take. I could throw it into running water. My final idea, which I think I've read somewhere is that I could get it into a drink for him but I wouldn't be able to get it into a drink for her. I have these tea bags which are hand tied and a flavour which would help mask that of the work. Since we work together, I could hopefully encourage him to try one and deploy the remainder of the ash in running water.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:55 am

Hi LostInThought,

When I've done this spell before (and it is a good one!), I've either sprinkled the ashes onto the couple's front yard or else added them to a break-up jar. I got good results either way.

Since you know where they live, why not deploy it to their yard? They'll be sure to step in it there.

I do not recommend adding it to something they would drink.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

LostInThought

Unread post by LostInThought » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:29 am

Thank you, I will do my best to do that

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:27 pm

LostInThought,

It is traditional to dispose of leftover materials from a break-up or separation spell at a crossroads, a graveyard, or a running river.

For detailed information on disposing of spell remains in these and other ways, in order to further the aims of your spell work, please see this page from my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":

LAYING DOWN TRICKS AND DISPOSING OF RITUAL REMNANTS IN THE HOODOO TRADITION
http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

There is also a lengthy Lucky Mojo Forum thread where this subject is discussed in detail, and you may post any further questions there:

Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers
disposal-of-ritual-remains-questions-an ... 10676.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MissyA

Unread post by MissyA » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:41 pm

I have a question:

While looking for an AIRR worker, I had a Break up vigil candle lit at the altar and I just received the report. To summarize it, it says my targets have a strong bond and a separation is unlikely at this time. It basically said this was not a successful burn.

This broke my heart, because my ex bf does not deserve love. He basically forced me to have an abortion, then dumped me 2 wks later. After we had been together 3 yrs. God knows I didnt want to abort a baby (I had made a vow to God that I would never abort), but I didn't wanna bring a child into the world without a father figure. That was my first pregnancy. He wasted 3 yrs of my life and made me lose a baby. A month after dumping me, he started dating someone else and they are "in love", while im still going through depression.

While I was pregnant, he turned against me, stopped talking to me, turned all our friends against me. I lost my job during that period, because I constantly cried at my desk and was always getting up to throw up. He pressured me to abort the baby, saying he doesn't want a child and if I have it, I would raise it alone. After I lost my job, I lost hope and I had to succumb. I begged him to be there for me after the abortion, but he ignored all my calls and every text message. He turned into this monster all because I got pregnant! Now he is dating a girl 10 yrs younger than me, who has a CHILD. This is a man that talked marriage with me and made plans with me. He knew what I went through with my ex before him and he ended up treating me worse. Its been a year and I just cannot get over the shock. I havent gotten another job and im haunted by the loss of my child. My spirit will not rest until I get justice!! I want to break up his relationship and cross him up really bad, so he can see how it feels to be in pain. I need life to humble him! This work is justified.

This man doesn't deserve to be loved or any good thing in life!! I have bought the Break up spell kit and bought supplies for a vinegar jar. What else can I do? Should I hire someone to work along with me? Since the reading says they have a strong bond?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:43 pm

Hi MissyA,

You have a good plan in place.

If you want to have a professional supplement your work, or advise you on other options moving forward, that will only help you.

I'm so sorry you're in this situation. I wish you the best of luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:56 pm

Maybe I can get a special reply.
I am from Africa. I have some relatives who are bent on causing discord within the extended family. We suspect one of them (the mastermind) did some rootwork on the rest and they are following him sheepishly to commit all sorts of discontent within the extended family.
Now they are trying to upturn the headship of the family and take control illegally. When that has not worked, they instituted a native summons to the king and we are to appear in about a month for the judgement.

I want to do a work that will cause extended enemity, confusion and discord within them on one hand.
Also I want to be doubly sure we win the case (though everything seems ok for us to win, but you can never be sure if they are using some working to achieve their aims).

1. Is the 'cigarette' type heating work enough?
2. Can I do it from now or I wait to do it about the time of the judgement?
3. Is there a chance someone can trace me as the one who did it? (I read of some herb i should drop on the 4 corners of the room i am doing the work to prevent this, but I have forgotten the name).
4. Do I need cleansing after doing this work? If Yes, what type?

Thanks

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:31 pm

Hi DannyN,

I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble in your family. There are some great spells and ideas in this thread about causing discord within a family, so please read through, and I'm sure you'll find something that speaks to you.

You can also look into Inflammatory Confusion products, which cause people to get confused and fight with one another:

https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-inflammat ... usion.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/powder-inflam ... usion.html

You can rub the oil on doorknobs, or dust papers they have to touch with the powder, and it will make it so that they can't understand one another and go at one another's throats:

I personally love the idea of Conjurman Ali's "cigarette" spell, but you can always back that up with any other ideas in this thread if you'd like to come at the issue from several angles.

As for the court issue, I'd start on a Court Case Spell Kit as soon as possible, to make sure the outcome is in your favor:

https://www.luckymojo.com/spell-court-case.html

You can also use some Little John to Chew on the day you arrive in court:

http://www.herbmagic.com/little-john-to-chew.html

As for making your work invisible, I've heard people suggest putting one bay leaf in each of the four corners surrounding your work, to hide it from view, so no one can see what you're up to.

You might want to cleanse after doing any work to cause folks to fight, and I'd suggest Van Van, because it not only cleanses, but it turns bad luck into good, which might give you some extra help:

https://www.luckymojo.com/bath-van-van.html

I hope this helps, and best of luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G
Tarot Reader, Rootworker, and Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”