Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Child Custody Child Support Visitation

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells for Child Custody Child Support Visitation

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:04 pm

I am very sorry for what has befallen your son, but i KNOW you, and i know that while you may have been given a raw deal in the courts -- and your child is innocent -- you are a bad person, and there is almost no incentive on my part to communicate with you, much less help you magically.

Stop distributing illegal pdfs of books by living authors.

You are a thief, a fraud, a liar, and an immoral person. Your cruelty to your fellow rootworkers, Wiccans, and magcially-minded authors heaps upon you all the pain and suffering of a thousand curses from a thousand hard-working victims of your greedy, cruel, and selfish attempts to attract attention to your fake hoodoo site by distributing our hard work. You are stealing bread from our mouths. Books that might earn any one of us from one thousand to three thousand dollars per year in royalties from our publishers are being distributed by you for free. You are, collectively speaking, responsible for the loss on the part of dozens of occult authors of at least one hundred thousand dollars per year.

We know who you are.

I do not rejoice in your suffering, and i pray for the best for your son, but if a judge were to ask me about you, i would tell the judge that you are engaging in illegal activities. Copyright theft is punishable by fines and jail time.

I hope that your punishment comes soon, swiftly, and with great justice.

Repent and do right, because the path you are on leads only downward, down the staircase to perdition. Stop blaming others. Stop ripping us off. Stop cheating us, stop acting the poor victim, and look at us. We occult authors are hard-working people, many of us in our elder years. You are stealing from us our little bits of passive income that we have worked so long to earn.

Start GIVING to the magical community instead of taking.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MysticTieya

Unread post by MysticTieya » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:32 pm

Hello,

Let me first say I am grateful for this forum. I have gotten great advice in the past and that is why I am back with another question.

Here goes. My eldest sister has four children. Long story short, she has cut me out of her life after her children gave my children lice. The past couple of years I have not been around to see just how much her living situation has deteriorated. It has gotten so bad that her husband, my nieces and nephews' father, has literally lost his mind and maybe a danger to his children and wife when he gets out of the mental facility he is in. My sister wants him to stay away but cannot get a restraining order and cannot convince him to stay away.

On top of that, the house is literally falling apart. There are places where you can see the outside through the wall and roof. There is fire damage and extensive water damage. There are mice, other pests, lots of cats, and two dogs involved. The cats and inside dog pee and poop all over the house and no one cleans it up, the toilets don't work, the front door won't open, and the children sleep and live in a general state of filth.

I have gotten to the point where I do not care so much what happens to my sister and her husband. I simply want to get my nieces and nephew out of there. I want to bring them into my home where they can start to thrive and heal.

Here is what I would like advice on:

1. How do I protect them in the mean time. I have sent fixed money to them in the mail with healing and protection oil on it. I have petitioned my ancestors for protection and have worked with angelica root to protect them. I have their hair in a packet with the root and a few other herbs.

I believe this new situation involving their father having mental episodes is my chance to get them out of there.

2. I need to get them out of there and into my home.

3. I need a car that can accommodate 8 people and probably a house that can accommodate a teenage girl, a boy, and the rest of us comfortably. This is a long term goal but I foresee this being a long term arrangement.

4. My older sister was a practicing Wiccan at one point, so I need to hide my work and involvement so that she doesn't counter it. I also need to protect my family so that, if she throws anything at me, it doesn't stick.

Thank you for your help. I really want to help the 4 get out of that horrible environment so they can be happy healthy children.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:46 pm

MysticTieya ,

I am very sorry to hear the situation the children are living in at this time. I would strongly suggest that you call child protective services and have them check the house out and remove the children, then take the children when they do. Using court case products will help you with the legal system and getting them and keeping them.
1. Angelic root around the hair is a great start for protection along with a St. Michael card dressed with fiery wall of protection oil. Get dirt from a police station add it to the mojo. Id keep the mojo on top of a photo of the children.

2. I would contact services, and you can also try a skull candle to influence the mom to let them move in with you (the kids).

3. Money drawing or attraction to draw this car and house.

4. Place bay leaves around the work area to hide the work you are doing, she wont see you. Fiery wall of protection is the best for keeping off evil, along with cleansing the house regularly with chinese floor wash.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Madatatcat

Unread post by Madatatcat » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:46 am

Hello everyone,
*If this is in the wrong category please direct me to the right thread. But I felt this seemed a good place to put it.*
My dearest friend is trying to gain guardianship of her nieces who are in an abusive, drug, and alcohol home. They desperately want to be with her and her mother refuses to let her have guardianship of these poor girls. She has filed the paperwork to have the girls but we need some help to let my friend have the upper hand and gain the girls. She’s not in it for the money or anything like that. She owns her own shop and her husband has a wonderful paying job. She genuinely wants these girls to grow up in a good home where they are loved and taken care of. What can we do magick wise to help her get these girls away from their current situation? We are asking the help because we have no idea where to begin. We have tried other things but they seem to not be helping as much as we thought. I’m reaching out to you lovely individuals for the help and guidance to show us the right direction we need to go.

Many blessings to you, friends. 💕

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:23 pm

Hello Madatatcat,

I have moved your post to the topic on spells for child custody, where you can find great advice and ideas to help you help your friend. Please read through the posts here and if you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

I hope this helps. Good luck to you and your friend!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Jhart

Unread post by Jhart » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:06 am

Hello again, I have posted previously in another threat about my situation. I'm fighting to keep my step daughter with us and protected. Long story summed up (kinda summed) we found out a couple of months ago my step daughter was being severely neglected and abused by her mother. Her mother was being investigated by child services in CA and quickly and suddenly dropped her with us here in IL (@2am after driving straight thru for 2 days without feeding her or her other sisters with her) we quickly fought for custody and won. (Unfortunately the timing was horrible and my own teenage daughter was going thru things and said my husband gave her drugs so he was being investigated as well so the grandmother got gardianship) *side note my husband was cleared of everything because my daughter later admitted it was not him but not in time for court
I did a lemon freezer spell and vinegar jar on the mother which in retrospect I may be regretting. To be honest I was so angry at her and how cruel she'd been to all her daughter's (5 total different dads, middle who is 8 is my step daughter) she hasn't tried to call her daughter, hasn't answered Madi calls, nothing. Has denyed openly everything and things leaving the children alone was completely fine because legally the oldest 11 is old enough to care for them all. She also feels it's fine to only give them water and be gone 20+ hrs (not at work) almost daily as well as drive them around completely high because weed is legal in CA. She feels she's the greatest mom and Madi is just brainwashed. It's breaking my heart. Her mother is incredibly cruel and an extreme narcissist.
She's planning to come back asap to fight for Madi asap she's livid we actually have her. I'm so scared and completely sick to my stomach. I want what my step daughter wants and what's in her best interest to stay here. To keep her mother away and surround her with love. When her mother can be the mother she deserves I'm all for it. But right now my step daughter is just a paycheck to her and her maid. I can't let her go back and the judge barely awarded custody. I know it's so hard to take a child from her mother but please if you have any suggestions I'm open.
Sorry again for the LONG post. I'm not that great I guess at summing up when I'm passionate

Miss Nikki
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:14 am

Hello, Jhart.

I hope you are in good spirits. I’m sorry about the family situation, and I understand what you are going through. I know how emotionally draining it is. Take a clarity bath. This will help you to see the whole picture, not just your view. Also, the clarity salts can be use in the washing machine. You may want to put some bath salts in with your daughter’s clothes. You may want to use cut and clear as well.

Get a reading from AIRR or Hoodoo Psychics. Get someone who can give you rootworker advice. In the meantime, cleanse and protect your home.

Clarity Bath Salts http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-clarity.html.

Cut and Clear Bath Salts http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-cut-and-clear.html.

AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Hoodoo Psychics www.hoodoopsychics.com

Good luck!
Why would you want to fit in, when you were BORN TO STAND OUT?

Jhart

Unread post by Jhart » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:52 am

Thank you so much Miss Nikki. I didnt even think of clarity... Which seems like such a duh type thing as soon as you said it. I will order immedately.
I've been doing protection for my home and family but got lax once we got custody focusing on honey jars and peaceful home instead to help make the transition easier and her to know how loved she truly is. (Her mother is extremely manipulative and kept her away for years telling us we werent welcome to visit and she didn't want contact while telling her daughter that it was I (her dad's wife) that hated her and wouldn't let the daughter visit.

I was trying to avoid cut in clear because I was hoping she'd realize the harm and make changes but now it's just getting more stressful and harmful with her hot and cold behaviour.

I do have one question.. I'm nervous working with saints because I'm so new and don't want to offend. But is it possible to do to much?
I had a reading a couple weeks ago and they suggested a salt jar for the mother but still unsure how to do that properly.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:33 am

Hello Jhart,

Clarity may give you an objective view of your situation, but what you are asking for is spell advice to ensure you retain custody of your stepdaughter.

For this purpose, I have moved this conversation to the correct thread on that topic, where you can find lots of advice and ideas on how to help you win this case and keep custody of her. Please read through the posts here and if you then still have questions, feel free to ask us.

For help in working with saints, please read the posts in the following thread:
deities-angels-spirits-saints-questions ... -t450.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Ohgezzmarie
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ohgezzmarie » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:37 pm

I need help for keeping my sons dad on the same page as me.

My son has had 12 supervised visits with him and spent 4-5 hours with him for only 4 days before we came up state for the past 4 months but wont be going back til maybe another two months. My son has never spent the night with him or actually been alone with him since he's been born! Hes now 2.

So I'm freaking out about when we go back because the judge granted him one over night stay every other weekend and its killing me knowing his dad still lives with his step dad and brother. He doesn't have a room for my son either.

I've had a traumatic childhood and I never let my kids spend the night anywhere because I'm so paranoid for something to happen to them. And him being in a house full of guys freaks me out honestly. Especially since they've never had him longer than 5 hours.

I don't care for him to have my son during the day because I know he's always with his mom (his grandma). I just dont him spending the night😭

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:42 am

Hello Ohgezzmarie,

I'm so sorry you're stressed about this situation. Are you looking to have that custody order overturned, or looking for ways to protect your child during his overnight visits?

For the former, please read through the posts in this thread for advice and ideas. For the latter, please read through the posts in the following link:
spells-to-bless-heal-protect-babies-tod ... 29513.html

I hope this helps. I wish you the best of luck.

Ohgezzmarie
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ohgezzmarie » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:36 pm

I really want it overturned. But I feel like I wouldn't be able to fight it since the judge already granted me the supervised visitations and now when we get back the modified one over night stay every other weekend. If I can protect my son for his overnight stays that'll help so much. He can't talk much yet so if they hurt him in any way how would he tell me.
It took me more than 10 years to tell my mom what happened to me as a child because I was so afraid of what she'll think, but my depression and anxiety has gotten so out of hand. I'm a stay at home so I always overthink things. My sisters also went through traumatic stuff but worse than mine just a couple years back with our step dad.
So maybe some advice on that would be helpful...I just don't want my kids to ever go through what I went through or what my sisters went through since our situations were different but still traumatic.

I should also mention my sons dads family messes with black magic. His real dad (my sons grandpa) is well known in down south Texas for helping people but also praying to La Muerte or something. And I know his mom (my sons grandma) messes with some stuff. If they have done stuff to us how would I know? Or what kind of candle or spell can use to protect my family and my sisters/mom?
I know little things about candles because my mom prays to Saint Michael for us but we always have people doing bad things to us. And I'm tired of it. Some days I can feel where I'm not myself anymore, I just want to be happy again. Thanks. And many blessings.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:46 pm

Hello Ohgezzmarie,

To protect yourself from spiritual attacks, please read the posts on the following topic area of the forum:
spell-casting-for-protection-against-sp ... t3222.html

You can use these ideas to help protect your son during his overnight visitations with his father.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Mack10
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mack10 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:21 am

Hi! I am not sure if I am putting this in the right place. I share joint custody with a narcissist. I fear the effects his manipulation, brainwashing, cruelty, etc is having or will have on our son. I would like his time spent with him to be lessened or non existentent(sp). Currently it is every weekend and majority of the summer. A lot of times my son doesn’t want to go over there but he tells himself that he might as well suck it up bc there is nothing we can do about it.

We went to court about 2 years ago and came to an agreement with the lawyers instead of actually going before a judge. Some terms I agreed to, I wish I hadn’t and I don’t feel that my lawyer really explained things to me or really fought for me and my son.

His father is very controlling and unrelenting and cruel when it comes to getting his way. He once showed up at an event and snatched the child out of my arms bc he didn’t want him at the event if he couldn’t come to. My son had been wanting to go to that event forever and his dad knew that and I had already paid for it. It was a perfectly safe event but he convinced our son that bad things would happen to him there and he was better off at home with him.

I would like for him to not have control in our lives anymore. He makes way more money than me and doesn’t pay child support, which I don’t want, I just prefer him out of our lives. I am working on making more of my own money. But anyhoo, at present I can’t afford a lawyer to go to court, but he can. And things like emotional abuse are hard to prove in court and my son is too scared to speak up for himself against his father, but not against anybody else and he doesn’t want to get his dad in trouble even though he doesn’t like the things his dad says to him sometimes or how he treats him. Any advice on what to do to get him out of our lives and for it to not have detrimental effects on my son? I fear the effects of him being in our lives is more detrimental though. I have tried a hotfoot powder candle spell before and the very next day is when he showed up and snatched the child. Sigh. Help us, please! Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:31 pm

Hello, Mack10 , and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum --

You have posted in the right place, which is great.

It also sounds like you are being put through all kinds of trouble, and i am sorry to hear it. Conjure and prayer can help and have been known to help, especially when coupled with good mundane practices involving all of the court-ordered hoop-jumping that we generally see in custody cases. Your lawyer will be your best ally or your worst enemy, so choose one you will never have cause to doubt to to regret having chosen.

There are 10 pages in this thread, with more than 500 questions and answers, including spell suggestions and full-blown spells. Follow the links, read what is here already, and if you cannot find something applicable, tell us so -- and we will answer any specific questions you have.

Best of luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mack10
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mack10 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:22 am

Thank you

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”