Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Serenaali

Re: Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread post by Serenaali » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:41 pm

Ms. catherineyronwode,

Many blessing to you guys.

I just had last questions sorry past few days I'm asking too much. but belive me I'm so in trouble. but now I feel relax.

I did place order and tomorrow first thing I'm sending husband personal concerns ( his 1 pc of hair, unwashed shirt pc, and his picture)
do I need to send anything mine to put on his mind and heart? like Blood drop from poking finger or Dry Menstrual blood on cotton. so you guys can put in his mind and penis area so he continues think about me?

Any other thing which you guys suggest to send? please let me know or do I need call shop first to ask?

Thanks

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:15 pm

Hi Serenaali,

You only want the doll baby to be linked to your husband, so you'll only want to send his personal concerns. If you put your stuff in the doll, it would be linked to you, too, so you'd be dominating yourself if you dominate the doll.

You only want your husband's concerns in the doll, then once you get it, you can talk to it and love it up, to keep you on his mind :).

I hope that helps! Best of luck.
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G
Tarot Reader, Rootworker, and Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:31 pm

thanks for reply.
I ask becuase on that same thread someone wrote to put his picture on target heart area so target heart always want that person.

thanks for clear. other wise I thinking to send my picture along my blood so target keep me in his mind.

do you recomend LOADSTONE if yes I want to add in my doll too. also fires of love oil and some other oil which I seen on this thread my forum meditators.

many blessing

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:16 pm

Serenaali --

As FiachnaCybele said, we do not need your blood or photo to make his doll. You may place those on the doll after you receive it, if you wish. We make the doll for HIM, not for YOU.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:19 pm

Ms. Catharine and you awesome team,

Many blessing to you guys.

Ms. Catharine i did send package which contain my husband concerns. which was delivered today.

I called 3 times to just make sure noone discard by mistake package. because I just have 2 hair and I cant able to send more.

my request to you maam please please make the most powerful dill which I can dominate/Influence in order to bring my husband back to me. this is my last chance to get him back. he is very stubborn as he is scorpion. and he had very powerful will too. so I really need power doll which I can work on his mind and heart.

God Bless you. thanks for helping me and too many other ladies like me.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:23 pm

Hello Serenaali,

Your doll is in the hands of the best practitioners you could fine, so rest easy and know it will be made to the highest standard of professionalism.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:45 pm

I just heard fire at California near by lucky mojo location.

my prayers to to all of lucky mojo and rest of the people in the near cities to be safe. Hope everyone is safe. Amen

Thanks

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:43 pm

Ms.Athena and Ms. Catharine

I saw in this same thread on july 2018 Ms jason and Ms. Catharine reply to someone post and told she can put her PUBIC HAIR and her PICTURE in target doll. so it will be more powerful.

can I send my hair and picture so Ms. Catharine can put these too.

sorry may be you guys Hate me to asking too many questions but belive me sister I had only his 2 hair which I sent. I dont have time I am out of time. before he goes far from me forever I want him to being back to me. I love him he is world to me.
thanks

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:27 am

Hi Serenaali,

I'm not Miss Athena or Miss cat, but I think you can go ahead and take a deep breath :). You've put your man's personal effects into the hands of THE expert in the field working today. She's going to make you an incredible effect doll with what you've sent. You want it to be made for him, and once you get the doll, you put your will and intent into working it.

Don't be afraid, hon, and if you feel like you can't stop worrying or thinking about this, I'd suggest taking some cleansing baths, so you'll be calm and collected and ready to work when your fantastic doll arrives.

It's Lucky Mojo, so you'll know they'll take great care of you :). Blessings!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:15 am

Ms. FiachnaCybele

Thanks 🙏.

Hope all is good at Forestville area side. heard big fire in California. peaying for all to be safe. Amen

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:49 am

Thank you for your prayers! Sending prayers to Miss cat & Crew as well!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:50 am

Many blessing to all.

sorry if asking in wrong place my question but it's related to that so that reason in putting here.

as you guys know I order red love doll which Ms. Catharine is working to Dominate and Influence my husband in order to bring him back to me.

can I also do BLOCK BUSTER candle ritual with that? in order to remove all obstacles and later ROAD OPENER spell.

Also wants to know if Ms. Catharine can take my case. how can I talk to her. I'm in really bad condition need really help.

Thanks in advanced.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:34 am

Hello Serenaali,

Yes, you would work a Block Buster spell followed by Road Opener in conjunction with your doll baby. Burn those candles in that order, with Block Buster first.

You would need to contact Miss Cat through her booking page if you want a consultation with her about rootwork:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... e_Yronwode

I wish you the best of luck with your spells.

By the way, the fire in Northern California has been contained, the shop is safe, and everyone has returned to work.

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:46 pm

Thanks Ms. Athena for response.

ALT

Unread post by ALT » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:36 am

Hi I am new to the forum as I have been learning hoodoo for a few years now reading through the other forums and this is my first time on this one and I wanted some clarity on blindfolding the doll I just made for reconciliation and love yesterday which has been blindfolded since, now I made it out of LM love Herbs and I have some balm of gilead, lavender, deeds tongue, calamus, licorice root, and quassia, I just ordered from you in the way now when I have the doll on my alter burning skull candles on honey jars with it that s the only time I have it blindfolded right? Because I am a hypnotist and I do Mesmerism as well and in of just talking to it I just do full hypnotic sessions with it using only hypnotic language patterns and I need to look into the eyes of the picture of my target while I do Mesmerism passes and since I have the other herbs coming I didn't close the side just wrapped a red silk sash around it which looks a bit like a skirt now to be honest and then baptized it and plan to put the other herbs in and then tape or glue it shut that won't hurt it will it? And I do some quantum touch and some reiki tummo energy work to finish the session so that it's charged with love energy

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:45 pm

Hello ALT,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We're happy to have you here.

You can work with your doll in that fashion, since you are incorporating hypnotism into your spell.

I would advise that if you add herbs to your doll, you would need to sew it shut rather than tape or glue it.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:12 pm

I plan to order a doll baby for love ("fixed send personal item") sometime this week.
Can someone who works at the LM store please answer the following questions:

1. The description on the LM homepage only says "fixed, send personal item".. what is it going to be fixed with? The Love herbs mix?

2. Can I ask for a specific herb? If so, do I include this on the order page before I click submit, or do I send a little letter along with my package asking for a specific herb?

3. What address should I send my package of personal concerns to?

4. About how big is the doll?

5. About how long does it generally take to receive my doll?

6. I assume the doll will be baptized by LM, correct?

7. Will any instructions be included with my order on advice on how to work the doll?

*I plan to send in a small piece of my targets worn undies (probably about the size of a quarter).. a picture (photo quality, wallet sized).. full name/DOB.. and maybe a sample of his handwriting as well. I hope this is not too many items to send in, if it is, please let me know.*

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:31 pm

SpellsnSuch --

1. No, more than that. We use Spanish Moss and other herbs and items.

2. Yes, you can. Include it in the message area of your order. Repeat it when you send the personal item in.

3. Lucky Mojo Curio Co., 6632 Covey Road, Forestville, California 0543 USA

4. 4" or so.

5. It all depends on when we get the personal concerns. We will charge your card when you place the order, but if the items are not here, we must hold the order until the items arrive. Allow about one week after that for Heidi to make the doll, then allow 10 days for postal receipt.

6. Yes. That is part of the meaning of the word "fixed" when used in hoodoo -- goods that have been fixed have had particular spiritual care paid to them.

7. Yes, there is a sheet of instructios and you can post more questions here, after you read the previous questions and answers.

That is a lot. A quarter-sized piece of underwear can go in the genital area of the doll. wallet sie photo would need to be shrunk. It would go in the head. Name and date of birth must be written small. The handwriting sample should be small.

Thanks for your interest in our work!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ALT

Unread post by ALT » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:44 am

I have a question Mrs Yronwode about talking to the doll as if what I am saying is coming from inside her head as if she is talking to her self but using hypnotic language and when she references me I say "I let go of all negativity towards ALT" you said something about that that I couldn't remember about receding to yourself in the third person but this instance be best given what I am trying to do? And to be clear on blindfolding when to and not to do I have 3-4 skulls on honey jars representing her surrounding a white one on a honey jars representing me an I burn one or all with mine depending on what I am doing but if I want to burn my skull and have the doll look at it for attraction since here aren't burning could I leave it blindfolded to look of do I still cover it because it's one the alter surrounded by her skulls? And I put a picture of her and myself facing each other smeared with honey in a bigger picture of her head at the third eye and folded it and put in the head of the doll and put a picture of our heads facing each other smeared with honey in a silk heart in the body surrounded by LM love Herbs I hope I did that right and I do energy work and I charge and energize the doll while I do this and pack energy into it as well and yesterday when was finished it was tingling, now I am always tingling when I finish chi building and is constant after a certain point and the doll was laying on my leg so it can charge while I work and at the end it was tingling in its own which was kinda weird.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:30 am

Hi ALT,

I'm not Miss cat, but I hope I can help. If you are concerned about blindfolding the doll, but want to keep your work hidden, you can always place four by leaves, one in each corner, surrounding your work, which will have the same affect, then skip the blindfold altogether.

As for the rest, please note that this is a place to get help with Lucky Mojo products and services versus a place to do blog-type posting about your magical modality. Much respect, but please make sure to keep your posts relevant and focused on the topic at hand.

Best of luck with your doll work, and thank you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

ALT

Unread post by ALT » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:45 pm

Hi and thanks for your reply, I should have made it clear I was asking a question about the tingling in the doll especially since it happened again today and wanted to know if it's a good thing or not? and I have bay leaves on the four corners of my alter with the skull candles inside the square and I put the doll in front of mine while it burns and you're saying that it doesn't have to be blindfolded because of the bay leaves? And I saw something about using poppy seeds to break resistance in love work, since I can't open the doll and put it inside would sprinkling some around the head while it's in the box of LM love Herbs work or what about taping a few on top of the head to influence the crown chakra to wear down resistance?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:55 pm

ALT,

I'm going to answer your questions in a number format for easier reading.

1) Yes, I would take the tingling as a sign that the doll has been successfully linked.

2) The bay leaves offer protection from others eavesdropping on your work. I would still blindfold the doll so the spirit of the person inside cannot see you if that is your goal.

3) Poppy seeds can also cause confusion so be careful with them. I like using a rose thorn to prick a someone for love and get them to "wake up"

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:22 pm

Ms. Catharine and your fantastic team
Many blessing to all

Ms. Catharine tha ka my doll is under the way it left lucky mojo on 6th November and hopefully in week I will get. I am waiting desperately for that doll. it's taking much time to reach.

Maam finally i arrange money for reading with you. if I cant pay via paypal because my husband had all my accounts and email passwords. I dont want more mess with him.

but i can call shop and paid over the phone. please need help on that.

thanks

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:35 am

Hi Serenaali,

You can call the Lucky Mojo shop at (707) 887-1521, and they'd be happy to help!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:35 pm

Wrapping the doll in a piece of worn garment helps a lot. I wrapped my doll baby in a pair of worn sweaty track pants. I told the doll that I’m not letting him see the light till he tells me he misses me, and contacts me. Three hours later he messaged me. Last night I put it in a worn sports bra, but moved it to the track pants today. Last night he added me back on social media. Just have faith, and keep working it. Remember don’t have doubt. That can affect your work in the negative. Good luck all

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:42 pm

Hi Pyromancer,

Awesome results! Thank you so much for sharing!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:23 pm

Ms. Catharine and her Lucky Mojo fantastic team.
Many blessing to all of you

I received finally my doll baby today. Which I ask to active and breath to life by Ms. Catharine and she told me she will doing that. which is such a honor for me.

I received doll with instruction just had question on that. I just need to wake the doll as doll is already active and Target soul is inside. or I need to to breath and activate.

1- instructions said name the doll. I THOUGHT it's already named? and after ritual doll linked to person. so mean it's not long yet.( last time I informed it will be breath and activate and ready to used)

I'm just confused Ms. Catharine can you please help.
because I request doll breath and activate by you. you are the most powerful person I know and if you breath doll to life I know its work awesome.

Thanks

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”