Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lucky Mojo Book Publishing and Distribution

All about hoodoo and conjure spell books, instruction books, grimoires, and books on magic and spirituality.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Lucky Mojo Book Publishing and Distribution

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:38 pm

And now, to return to the subject of books, after that digression ...

In addition to our full schedule of 5 NEW books we released at the 2019 Hoodoo Heritage Festival --

* The Fortune-Teller's Guide to Success by Valentina Burton (3rd printing; 1st Lucky Mojo Printing)
* Genuine Black and White Magic of Marie Laveau by Zora Neale Hurston et al (1st printing)
* The Red Folder by Various Authors (1st printing)
* The Secret of Numbers Revealed by Dr. Roy Page Walton and catherine yronwode (1st printing)
* Secrets of the Crystal Silence League by Claude Alexander Conlin (1st printing)

-- we are pleased to announce that several of our titles are selling so well that we have sent them back to press for new editions. The only revisions will be minor ones (updating some historical information and fixing a couple of typographical errors), but except for the new edition numbers mentioned in the indicia, they will look the same as earlier editions. In other words, if you already have them, you do not need to re-order them!

Reprintings published so far in 2019, with their official release dates:

* Deliverance! by Khi Armand (3rd Printing) -- June, 2019
* Hoodoo Bible Magic by Miss Michaele and Prof. Porterfield (3rd printing) -- June, 2019
* The Black Folder by Various Authors (4th printing) -- July 2019
* Paper In My Shoe by catherine yronwode (4th printing) -- August 2019
* Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic by catherine yronwode (paperback) (3rd printing of the 10th edition) -- September 2019
* The Art of Making Mojos by catherine yronwode (2nd printing ) -- October 2019
* Cash Box Conjure by Miss Phoenix (2nd printing) -- November 2019
* A Deck of Spells by Prof. Porterfield (3rd printing) -- November 2019

Currently at the bindery, with delivery expected soon:

* Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic by catherine yronwode (hardcover) (3rd printing of the 10th edition) -- November 2019

Now at press, with delivery expected in a month, we will have the new printings of --

* The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode (5th printing ) -- December 2019
* Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida (3rd Printing) -- December 2019
* Destroying Relationships by Miss Aida (2nd Printing) -- December 2019

We have not run out of the earlier printings of these last 3 titles yet. We reprint when we get down to about 4 to 6 cases in stock, so there will be no interruption in the supply. We just want to thank you all for your faithful interest in our projects, and for making these books so popular and buying them in such quantities that we have to go back to press for more.

To wrap up the news about our reprint projects, we have in pre-press now, with press-time scheduled --

* Genuine Black and White Magic of Marie Laveau by Zora Neale Hurston et al (2nd Printing) -- January 2020
* Legends of Incense, Herb, and Oil Magic by Lewis de Claremont (2nd Printing) -- January 2020

Much love to the bibliophiles, readers, and fans who make the publishing wing of Lucky Mojo the happy place it is.

And now, just to whet your appetite -- as i announced on recent radio shows, we have two more books in the pipeline. One is a brand new collection of spells from Lara Rivera and me and is part of the "Methodology" series. The other is the sixth in the Lucky Mojo Library of Occult Classics -- the old-time reprints i love so much to preserve for today's readers.

You'll see the covers as we get closer to finishing them -- and that will be early in 2020.

In all, we promise that there will be 4 new titles in 2020 ... and maybe, if we push for it, we will have 5 new titles for the year, in addition to our regular reprinting schedule. I gotta get back to work now, to make it all happen. :-)
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Daenerys

Unread post by Daenerys » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:32 pm

That's great to hear. I love the Lucky Mojo books, and the cover art is great.

I am enjoying dipping into The black folder at the moment.As someone who loves divination, my favourite sections are the ones covering that, especially by Cat on Tea leaf reading and the information about Tarot cards in love readings by Miss Bri.

I would love Lucky Mojo to do books on both topics at some point.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:45 pm

Thanks for the positive feedback. And about those two topics -- Yes, we will! I promise!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Daenerys

Unread post by Daenerys » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:37 am

Oh Yay, Thanks Cat, That has made my day !🙂

I just picture how cool the covers will look!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Books, Pamphlets, Instruction Manuals, and Grimoires in Hoodoo”