Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Break Blockages, Open Roads, Move Forward

Nabeyta365
HRCC Student

Re: Spells to Break Blockages, Open Roads, Move Forward

Unread post by Nabeyta365 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:37 am

Can you guys give some recommendations on road opener herbs?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:50 am

Hi, Nabeyta365,

Sure, i can help:

1) Look in the index lists in the back of "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." I know you have a copy, because you are a student in my Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course.

2) Check out our handy online lists of herbs and formulas grouped by purpose at

Hoodoo At A Glance
http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

3) Rely on my top-of-the-head buffer memory: Lemon Grass, Master of the Woods, Mint, Sampson Snake Root, Boneset.

4) Search this thread from page 1 onward. Pay particualr attention to the posts by Aura Laforest (the author of "Hoodoo Spiritual Baths") for some herbal blends that she recommends.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

sds123
Newly Registered

Unread post by sds123 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:42 pm

I want to know should I still do a blockbuster candle before I do a road opener even though I don't feel blocked? How often should I do a blockbuster and road opener on a regular basis?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:56 am

sds123,

I usually start with a Road Opener and wait a few weeks. If there is no movement, then I move to a Blockbuster spell. You also might want to consider a reading on the subject to see if you are blocked or if there is some other work that needs to be performed.

No, you should not have to do either on a regular basis. If something is that much of an uphill battle, you might be facing a curse or working toward something that wasn't meant for you. That's why a reading is best.
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
HRCC Graduate #2145

stinkyb
Newly Registered

Unread post by stinkyb » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:43 pm

If I did a road opener for success in a new business I’m starting... and the next day I lost old work I was doing for someone else (that in reality took up my time) would you consider this as the road opener working and the job I was doing and lost was a blockage?

I felt that this is why- so I do believe so. But I wanted to make sure that this is indeed a normal outcome.

I know it may seem like an obvious answer, but because I’m newer at doing my own spellwork, I feel I need to confirm with others who know more than I do.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:45 pm

Hello, stinkyb, and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

While you are asking about Road Opener spells, your question is actually part of a much broader topic on "Do spells do what i don't want, can they backfire, will i get something other than what i asked for but which might be better for me in the long run?

That topic is described here --

IF I CAST SPELLS INCORRECTLY WILL THEY "BACKFIRE" ON ME? -
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#10

and if you read that and have further questions or opinions, you can discuss the topic here:

Can Spells Back-Fire, Blow Back, Reverse On Me, or Harm Me?
can-spells-back-fire-blow-back-reverse- ... 0-300.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

stinkyb
Newly Registered

Unread post by stinkyb » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:32 pm

Thank you. I definitely don’t think it backfired as I do think it was for the greater food of my main goals. I guess I was more so wanting to hear from others if they experienced this as well. Since a door closing may have been what others noticed when the rest of the roads opened...
thank you

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:44 am

Is it wise to do a road opener to open up all your roads? I think I need some help in few areas of my life so to keep it general will it be all right or not.

I also want to know if an uncrossing should be done before or after a road opener?

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:47 pm

Hi Pegasus,

The Road Opener Spiritual Supplies page has the answer about whether to do Uncrossing first or do a Road Opener spell under "When a Road Opener is Recommended:"

https://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Also, I've done general Road Opener spells with great success :). It basically just gets you moving forward again on your path to your greatest good. You can also mix it with love drawing or money drawing supplies for a more focused effect.

Good luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G
Tarot Reader, Rootworker, and Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:09 am

Thank you for your reply. I will go ahead and do a general road opener.

If I did want to do an uncrossing at times later on will it reduce the effect of my road opening work? I like to do an uncrossing on myself regularly because I cross myself most of the times with my thoughts.

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:43 am

I totally forgot to ask whether another oil can be mixed with road opener if you are wanting a focused effect?

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:04 am

Hi Pegasus,

To answer your first question, it shouldn't effect it at all, expect to maybe help you along. They are both for clearing things away, so they really do work wonderfully together. But, more to the point, the only thing Uncrossing does is get negativity and crossed conditions and other messes off you. It doesn't take away good things, or interfere with any positive work :).

As for your second question, you can absolutely blend other oils with Road Opener for a focused effect. You can add Money Drawing to open roads for your finances, Come to Me to open the way for a new love, etc.

Best of luck, and Happy Halloween!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:39 am

I had some movement on this road opener spell after 3 days and had some opportunities come up for me. Not what I desire yet but I can see it is working. Thank you for the help Fiachna.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:54 am

Hi Pegasus,

That's fantastic! Thanks for the update!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:43 am

I would like to do a blockbuster spell after I complete a cut and clear and uncrossing focused on love. I have done road opener spells they bring people in that are not interested in forming a relationship. I feel I am blocked when it comes to my love life and I am sure I have crossed myself with negative thoughts. I would like to bring new love into my life. I have the blockbuster oil. Is there another oil that I can add to help the spell along?
I dont know exactly what to write in the petition. Do I write unblock my love life? Will that be enough or does it need to be detailed?

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:00 pm

Hi Pegasus,

I really think you want to keep it simple and focused, since you feel like you know where the block is. I'd write exactly what you want: Unblock my love life, just like you said. You can add "Come to Me" Oil to the Block Buster Oil, but my gut is telling me you'll have better luck if you think of this like a two-step process.

Step One: Bust that Block!
Step Two: Draw new love, now that the block is cleared and the way is opened.

You can check out Block Buster Oil here:

https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-block-buster.html

And, when you're ready, Come to Me is excellent for drawing an unknown lover:

https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-come-to-me.html

Good luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

MFear

Unread post by MFear » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:12 pm

Hey.

I'm chronically ill/hormone problems and can't work. I also have a block in my life that has done some evil stuff.

I have to live with my family, who have been abusive, it has caused those around me lives to turn bad, it's stopping the man in my life from us being together and causing him to turn against me, the worst is it's taken the life of my dad.

It feeds on everything I've been through from abuse and using it against me, ruining my dreams and giving them to others, feeding on my health symptoms and making them worse, telling me to just have friends cause it keeps ruining my love life, yet it wont let me have them or brings bad people, and some other things I can't say. It perverts and distorts all the good things. It even made it hard to write this post. And it's been doing this to me since I was a kid.

It's wrong. None of it should have happened. I haven't done anything in life or even had a life because of this. It needs to stop and I'm trying to stop it, but really don't know what to do or what it will do to me, being alone (my families abuse so no support).

I'm not saying I don't believe I'll be protected from any harm, I just want to be careful.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:13 pm

Hi MFear,

May I ask, what is the "it" you are referring to? It sounds like maybe you think you have more than a block, but something more sinister--is this correct?

Also, if I may, have you been to a doctor, for the chronic health issues, as well as this feeling of overwhelming fear/helplessness? I'm picking up a very strong feeling from your post that you don't feel like you're in control of your life, or maybe think someone or something is out to ruin you. I have known lots of wonderful people who have endured abuse like you have, but it has created a chemical imbalance which has made them feel hopeless and afraid, but which thankfully can be helped through seeing a doctor or a psychologist. If that's the case, that's good news, because then you have a clear path to get some relief.

We're all rooting for you, and want to make sure you're taking good care of yourself!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:06 pm

Thanks Fiachna I will follow your advise and keep it simple. I am buying the come to me candle kit and mojo hand.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:22 am

Hi Pegasus,

Sounds great! Best of luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

MFear

Unread post by MFear » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:31 pm

Hey FiachnaCybele, The it I am talking about is the block. I do have a good doctor one now. I'm stable with my health and even just had their them increesed thankfully. Everything has been a mess with everything. Dealing with bad doctors to being stable, but not having the money to get better treatment to feel great. Something like a wellness center or even a great doctor to offer other treatment to what I am getting. And with my family not supporting me with my health or even all the block stuff I'm dealing with and the only friends I had were in a cult I was in and when I got sick they said I was depending to much on them I needed to depend on god. I can't even do that now, cause every time I do, bad things happen.

I had odd things like what I'm dealing with now, my whole life. But they had a therapy that was kind of like Scientology. If you act a certain way, it's something from your past so you have to confront it. They were hardcore Christians who followed the bible to a t, but also did this. I always felt the stuff that was happening was small, but after their therapy, it's like the ripped the doors off the hinges and let everything in. Even before it, I got a feeling my dad was going to die and would get him back in the one I am meant to be with. Even saying the reason why I am going through all this, was for love. To think everything since I was a kid, all the abuse I went through, was for anything, is sick.

With everything I've gone though, doctors never looking at my health and making me take psych meds, even to the point where one summer they would put me on and take me off, put me on and take me off, I didn't have that time of the month for around 2 years. I have thyroid and Polycystic ovary syndrome and number of symptoms I've had are crazy. All this is designed to make me seem crazy. I'm a rational person. Somethings are a coincidence, but this is not normal. I'm know some people might think with my past and what I'm going through now, it's all in my head and I'm crazy, but I'm not crazy. I'm 38 and this has been going on my whole life. It's beyond time it stopped.

I using what I can like a water and salt spell to get rid of negative energy and going to do a lime and salt spell to do the same. There is a lemon and salt to bring positive energy that I am going to do. But I don't have the money to get supplies from here or anywhere to do more or even if it's safe to do it in the abusive involvement with my family. I know the man for me and I already did a reversing candle that turned out great. It was a 7 day candle and burned all the way down, clear, and ended at the beginning of the 6th day. I also did a money candle that did the same but ended at the beginning/noon on the 5th day. I'm burning sage incense and been doing a sage with dragon's blood smudge stick to help protect my spells, me, and sending out good stuff to the people in my life, because the stuff I'm dealing with has made their lives bad and turned the man I know is the one for me, against me. So sending that out to remove it from them, so things with all of us can be good.

I don't want to do to much, cause I don't know when things will happen and I don't want to hurt him or anyone, so if I do to much it might. I don't know. I am wanting to do another 7 day candle for him, to help further things along. I got pink and red. I want to further things along, meaning if it can happen sooner then latter then great. Again, not wanting to hurt him or anything, but i know people do it so. I have seen some things, but the block has been repeating the past and I'm not believing that has to be what it is, but signs that things are changing with him are not a lot. It has been a week since the candle was done burning. There is a suit I like that he hasn't worn in awhile, but has worn it two times and I love it. I did in the past say I liked it and not saying it's the block repeating things. I'm not putting anyone down, but I don't go crazy thinking some things are signs or mean something, cause when something bad happens, it doesn't mean bad things will happen, just that maybe someone is mad at something. Doesn't mean it's me, but just that something happened that made him mad. I believe in my candles and the petition papers under them. I believe in all my spells. I don't want to overthink it. It's not that I think it's the block playing games with me, I just don't want to overthink things cause you can go crazy with that and that's not me.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:36 pm

MFear,

It sounds like you have a lot going on and it is great you have found a good doctor to help you move forward. I might have missed it, but do you have a specific question for this thread? I see that you are doing a multiple spells and that is fine but you may want to focus on one part at a time. I usually do a Block Buster or Road Opener spell on a specific area instead of a broad general spell to cover everything. This may take some time but it is worth it.

The Lucky Mojo forum is for customers to ask questions on products or receive recommendations for conditions/situations. I ask that you keep your posts within this realm so we can give the best possible recommendation for your condition.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:49 am

I would like some advise. I have spells planned for the next year. They are focused on different areas of life such as healing, career, love and wealth.

I did a blockbuster candle on myself for the first time to remove fears and I have felt a difference in my outlook because I took some steps out of my comfort zone. I have a few areas of my life that I feel are blocked. I have tried road openers but I only make some progress which isnt good enough. My question is whether I need to focus the blockbuster on each area of life or can I do it to unblock everything in my life? How would I write such a petition. I was thinking to write 'remove all blocks in my life'. Do I need to add anything else to the petition? If I need to focus it on each area then I will write it differently.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:18 pm

Pegasus,

My advice would be to get a reading to get to the root of the problem. If you already tried Road Opener and Block Buster spell work and didn't receive the desired outcome, then there could be other factors at play. It could be astrological and you just need some remediation while you wait it out or it could be someone throwing at you. A professional reader would be able to advise you.

You can find a professional reader here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Once you receive some clarity on what is keeping you from achieving your goals, you can come back to the Road Opening or Block Buster work with renewed focus on what needs to be done. My experience has been that Block Buster work for general areas can be difficult to work on yourself.

I wish you the best and let us know if you have any questions.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:17 pm

Terra thank you I will get a reading done.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes”