Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Break Kill or Reverse a Jinx Crossing Curse Hex or Binding

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to Break Kill or Reverse a Jinx Crossing Curse Hex or Binding

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:33 am

Becks085,

Well you found the right thread. There are many great spells here and I recommend reading it starting from page 1. Afterwards, if you still have questions on how to use the products, please post them here and we will be happy to help.

One spell isn't more powerful than another. There are often many ways to work toward a goal.

I hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #2145

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:34 am

For a reversing candle what would be a good petition for a spell of this nature? ( send all evil back to the persons that sent it?) would that be good? also Id like to know a good go to one.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:37 pm

Hello HappinessRules,

Your wording sounds fine for your reversing candle petition.

Good luck with your spell.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:04 am

Do you know of any powerful ones? Also is the red part of candle supposed to be on top or bottom?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:26 am

Hello happinessrules,

This thread is full of wonderful spell advice and ideas that can help you, so please read from the first page onward. One spell is neither more nor less powerful than another one, they all simply work differently. Find one that seems to speak to you and go with that.

The red would go on the bottom of a double-action reversing candle. You need to cut off the tip, turn it upside down and carve out a new tip from what was the original (black) bottom.

Good luck.

Nabeyta365
HRCC Student

Unread post by Nabeyta365 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:41 pm

Does anyone know of a home remedy to break a jinx that was placed on an item, that was dressed intended to double cross an individual

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:30 pm

Hello Nabeyta365,

As you may know, this forum is the customer service arm of the Lucky Mojo Curio Company, therefore we can't advise on products not purchased from Lucky Mojo, including home-made remedies.

Thank you for understanding.

Nabeyta365
HRCC Student

Unread post by Nabeyta365 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:17 am

Okay my apologies.

Nabeyta365
HRCC Student

Unread post by Nabeyta365 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:35 pm

Could you suggest anyways using LM products

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:24 pm

Hello Nabeyta365,

Jinx Killer is the right choice for breaking a jinx put on an object.

http://luckymojo.com/jinxkiller.html

OIL-HOO-JKIL
Jinx Killer Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

pida

Unread post by pida » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:25 pm

The person I need to work on live in the usa. If I am visiting Paris, can I cut out a doll shape paper with so & so name written on paper 9x , then bury the paper in the dirt in Paris as a way of sending this person away? I would like to know if this could be a way of working to keep my enemy away? Thank you!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:21 am

pida,

I believe you could. I would try to build a stronger link between that person and the doll. Write their birthday if you know it and if you can print a picture, even better. I'd say it's worth a try. I would also take pictures of some addresses while your over there. That way when you get back to the USA, you can load up an envelope with their concerns and still work to send them over there.

Good idea!
HRCC Graduate #2145

pida

Unread post by pida » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:50 pm

Thank you for your advice Terre! I will do both and will post my result in the forum at a later time.

Mycrown

Unread post by Mycrown » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:56 am

Good morning LM forum,

I’ve been experiencing something weird and I’m really sure what’s going on. Here’s what’s happening.

Every time I have something good going on like a happy relationship, friendship or just happiness in general but mainly in romantic relationships. As soon as my family (I think mainly my mom and or her sisters) find out something bad happens to it or we break up.

The obvious solution would be just not to tell my mom anything. Which I don’t because I’m private anyway but she’s nosy and will either snoop, or makeup a big lie about the situations. My mom is mentally ill by the way and so are most of her sisters. I’m not judging that’s who they are. None of them get help for it.

I really just want to be happy.

I have no idea what to use because I don’t want to hurt my mom but I really want to be free of this.

Can anyone help?

If the only help you have to offer is to read the forum please don’t respond to me because I’ve already done that and that’s why I’m asking a direct question. Thank you for helping in advance :).

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:31 am

Mycrown,

Most questions on this forum have been answered time and time again. It was started back in 2009 so there are many years worth of answers and advice. For us to keep repeating the same answers when a simple search would turn up multiple streams of guidance would be an inefficient use of the forum.

Are you crossed? Is your family placing a jinx on you? Evil eye? If so, then you will find the many ways to take it off by reading this thread. As we do not provide divination here, it is very difficult to say what is happening in your situation. The best way to get answers and personalized rootwork would be to get a reading by a professional reader.

I would recommend bathing with Uncrossing bath crystals if you believe you are crossed and then anointing yourself with Protection oil whenever you are around them. Until you know exactly who it is placing this on you, I would hold off on any freezer or mirror box spells. For a long term solution, I recommend contacting a member of AIRR to find out where the trouble is coming from and the best way to resolve it.

BCR-HOO-UNCR
Uncrossing Bath Crystals
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-PROT
Protection Oil
$7.50

HRCC Graduate #2145

Tgaines31

Unread post by Tgaines31 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:53 am

Hello,

I have a few questions about the order I would go in with these crafts. Ok so I'm doing a spiritual Uncrossing herb bath followed by Uncrossing candle work. My question is this: I also purchased a reversal black over red candle and I'm dressing it with Reversal oil, is it ok to dress it with Crossing Oil as well?

Also instead of using mirrors when binding in a box can I place aluminum foil on each side for the reflection part?

And my last question is with the mirror box do I have to use sulfur and red pepper powder? Instead I was using Cayenne, red pepper flakes, black pepper, chili powder and I threw in some rusted nails. I also made my enemy out of sticks with identified details. I covered my enemy with Crossing Oil and sprinkled her with the above ingredients she will rest on. Any suggestions because this is my very first work?

I'm open to any and all ideas!
Tgaines31

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:34 pm

Tgaines31,

Please do not post new topics as this creates extra work for the mods and admin to place your post in the correct area. I moved your post to this thread but you are also asking about mirrorboxes so that part should have been with the mirror box thread. Anyway, on to the work!

1. Personally I would leave the Crossing oil for another spell. The reversing spell should send all the negative garbage back to the sender. I don't think it should be used to fling an extra jinx their way.

2. I think your mirror box sounds great. Hell, stick a dog turd in there for good measure. Bury that box in a graveyard. Please don't forget to ask around to find an agreeable spirit to take care of it for you. Pay them for their service.

Good Luck and do the Uncrossing work afterwards.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Tgaines31

Unread post by Tgaines31 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:25 pm

Ok and thanks, sounds good. However I made a huge mess burning the reversal candle horizontal. Not only that but I uncrossed myself and then lit the reversal candle. After candle went out I gathered up the messy messy wax that didn't burn through all the way and put it in a pot and melted it completely. Repoured the melted wax in a glass and made another candle so it could burn right this time. Should I go with this and dress it again with Reversal oil and write my enemy and burn upside down on should I reorder. Also with the glass that I encased the candle in I wrapped it with aluminum foil all around and underneath so it could reflect everything back to itself.

Any suggestions?

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:04 pm

Hi Tgaines31,

I think that figuring out how to overcome weird wax issues is part of working that candle, and you can consider that part of the process of reversing that stuff back. I'd think of it like overcoming obstacles and creatively making sure you get the job done! I don't think you need the foil on the candle, and think that's in the realm of overthinking things.

I do love the idea of melting the extra wax down and having another go. That's going to be powerful!

Best of luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G
Tarot Reader, Rootworker, and Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Tgaines31

Unread post by Tgaines31 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:57 pm

Ok thanks 👍

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”