Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Attract Friendship, Attract New Lover, Enhance New Relationship

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Spells to Attract Friendship, Attract New Lover, Enhance New Relationship

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:05 am

Pegasus ,

I would be more specific yes, a petition that says a person who will make me happy can be interpreted in many ways, friendly happy, loving happy, sexually happy. Some people experience this when doing money drawing work, they say I want more money, then they find a dollar. Well a dollar is more money! Be specific but not to the point that it becomes impossible, meaning I would not dictate when and how you meet etc.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:06 am

Jaydee I have changed my petition to be more focused about 5 to 6 lines describing the person and the relationship. I am looking for a lover that I can have fun with and is good in bed. The last few partners have not been great and the spell using LM oils always works but brings guys that I have no attraction to or pure sexual relationships.

I want to draw a romantic and passionate relationship.

1) which oils would be best to use in combination for my desire?

2) should I use a male candle every friday with oils, powders and my petition underneath?

2) should I use a red or pink candle?

3) is it important to pray over the candle daily reciting psalms 23 and reading the petition or is once enough?

4) are moving candles better and if yes which oils do I rub on the candle that is me and the guy? do I put attraction and come to me on my candle and his?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:03 pm

Hello Pegasus,

I can answer your questions in the order you asked them.

1. Your oil combination sounds great to me, but if you want to make a change, I would go with Come to Me and Chuparrosa, which is formulated to bring about your ideal love. Although it's usually used for a known lover, in your case it wouldn't hurt to add it to your work.
http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html

2. That would be a great way to work. State your petition that you are looking for the ideal mate for you, and let Spirit decide the form he should take.

3. How many times you pray over your candle is up to you. Work with it as often as you feel is right for you.

4. Moving candles wouldn't work in your situation as you're not attempting to break up a couple and move the man to you. I would stick with drawing in your ideal partner.

You may want to supplement your candle work with another means, including baths, a mojo bag or attraction honey jar if you are not already doing so. Often times we find that working only one angle gets us only part of the way towards our goal, so consider multiples lines of attack to maximize your chance of success.

Give the men you meet an opportunity to show their real selves to you, as sometimes we may not feel an instant attraction to a partner who turns out to be right for us. It sounds like your work is working, so trust that Spirit might be sending you good candidates, and it's up to you to whether you want to give them a chance to prove it. Just my thought.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Mosti
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mosti » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:40 am

Hello,
I’ve been having bad luck with dating apps, I’m a good looking guy trying to get a lover online but no luck so far. I've been trying for the past 2 months and not even one single reply, I followed all the rules and tricks...no luck.
I’ve heard that using some Lucky Mojo oils to anoint my phone would help attract partners.
Any help would be appreciated! Thank you !

Miss Nikki
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:23 am

Greetings, Mosti.

I hope you are in good spirits. Their are a lot of love spells and products the Lucky Mojo has. Here is the link that starts to explain it http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... pells.html. Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Why would you want to fit in, when you were BORN TO STAND OUT?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:45 pm

Hello Mosti,

I have moved your post to the thread on attracting a new lover. We ask that you not start new topics as you did, as this is against forum rules.

Please read through the posts here for advice and ideas. You can anoint your hands lightly with any of the love drawing oils from Lucky Mojo, like Come to Me, Attraction or Bewitching and run your fingers around the perimeter of your computer and keyboard while accessing these apps.

You could also modify the spells for attracting online customers to attracting interest in your dating profile. Find those spells here:
spells-for-online-ebay-etsy-web-site-bu ... 14919.html

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:00 pm

I am invited to few parties later this year and would like to meet some wealthy guys. I dont mind if we first start out as friends and for it to develop into more.

My idea is a road opener with van van oil to open the way to meet such guys and then a drawing candle with a combination of attraction, come to me, wealthy way and power oils.

Is there any mix of oils that would be better suited for this spell than the ones I mentioned, what about cleo may and chupparosa?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:16 pm

Hello Pegasus,

I would use Cleo May in lieu of Power in your suggested blend of oils. This will help you draw in men with money.

OIL-HOO-CLEO
Cleo May Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Read more about Cleo May products here:

http://luckymojo.com/cleomay.html

Chuparossa is formulated to draw in ideal love, so unless that is your goal from the outset, I would leave it out.

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:59 pm

To draw new love which is long term but also passionate would come to me + attraction + chupparosa + kiss me oils be a good mix? I want a balance of passion and ideal love.

It will be paired with a come to me mojo hand and attraction honey jar.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:58 pm

Hello Pegasus,

You're mixing too many objectives here. Stick with your suggested blend minus the Kiss Me Now! as that is formulated to attract a no-strings fling, which is the opposite of your long term love goal.

Lovingprincess

Unread post by Lovingprincess » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:20 pm

Hi, I would like to try a spell to draw a long term relationship / marriage with a man this wealthy and has a high status job. For this work I was thinking of doing a moving candle Spell. 1)I was thinking of getting a green male figure candle to represent the “ wealthy man” I would want & also either a pink or red candle candle to represent myself ... I’m not sure which color would be more appropriate for this working ?. 2) I was thinking of dressing the green male candle with Cleo May oil and crown of success & maybe hi john oil because I want to make sure he’s wealthy and successful ? I’m not sure which oils are the best . 3) for the candle representing myself I was thinking of dressing it with come to me oil , attraction , & marriage oil ... I would like help figuring which oils would be best. 4) now for the herbs I was thinking of dressing the green male candle with lucky mojos money drawing herb mix and dressing my female candle with Queen Elizabeth root and sugar . Last I would like to add a trail of catnip along with love drawing herbs leading from his candle to mine. Please let me know if this sounds good , I would like to order supplies right away thanks .

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:01 pm

Hi Lovingprincess,

May I suggest an alternative that I think will help focus your intentions a little more simply? Check out the spell about halfway down this page under the heading "A Lodestone and Red Candle Love Spell to Attract New Love":

https://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

I would use one of Lucky Mojo's red Bride and Groom Candles for your purposes:

https://www.luckymojo.com/products-cand ... groom.html

Then, under the male lodestone in this spell, I'd write a petition on the back of a dollar bill for the wealthy man you want to attract, with all the qualities you'd like listed out, i.e. "A wealthy, successful man with a high status job, interested in marriage."

I'd use Come to Me, Attraction, and Cleo May (because of it's use in drawing wealthy men) on both your candle and your lodestones.

I love lodestones for drawing, and I think this will help you focus on what you want to draw with a little more simplicity.

Best of luck to you! Keep us updated!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G
Tarot Reader, Rootworker, and Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”