Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Aunt Sally's Lucky Dream Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
freda222
Aunt Sally's Lucky Dream Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread post by freda222 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:26 am

Hello,

I notice there isn't a thread for aunt sally's lucky dream sachet powder nor the the lucky number sachet powders. I have both powders at home. I read the pages associated with both powders and was wondering if a thread could be created so that we can get more ideas on how others have incorporated those powders in spells. I didn't want to create a thread for them bc i didnt know if i would be breaking forum rules. Btw I love how aunt sally's sachet powder smells!
Thank you Saint Expedite

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Aunt Sally's Lucky Dream Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:45 am

freda222 »

Thanks for noticing.

Although this Forum has been online since 2008, i have generally let the members start the question threads. I have recently been working on a six-month project in our large database to write descriptions and uses for every product we make in the shop -- more than 1,000 of them -- to get every product that we manufacture its own thread here in the Lucky Mojo Forum, even if nobody has asked a specific question about it.

I have just gotten as far as the letter "E" in the Oils section. My plan is to go through the alphabet on oils, then move to candles, then incenses, then sachet powders, and then bath crystals. When the project is finished, the catalogue pages on the web, as well as al of the information pages about the products lines on the web will be updated to include links to their appropriate Forum threads.

So ... because you asked, i am going to split your query and my response out of the "How to Use Sahet Powders" thread and use them to establish an Aunt Sally's Sachet owder thread, and your question will be answered!

You can start another, separate thread for Lucky Number Sachet Powders if you wish, an i will jump ahead in the alphabet to create that reply as well.

Now give me a minute and compare he posing time of this message with the next one, and see how log it took me to use the newly coded program to get you a fundamental reply. He i go .... !
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:56 am

Aunt Sally's Lucky Dream is an old hoodoo formula alleged to help remember lucky dreams for lottery play; it is often used in conjunction with "Aunt Sally's Policy Players Dream Book," in which dream images are associated with lucky numbers for betting.

Use sachet powders to dress papers, photos, petitions, business cards, letters, tickets, claim checks, currency, or oiled candles; lightly blow or dust it on, pray, and shake it off; it may be also mixed with local dirt for a yard sprinkle or in foot-track or graveyard spells.

Hand-made, faith-based, perfumed hoodoo isachet powders with herbs and roots included, in a 1 oz. foil packet with a colourful label.

SPD-HOO-AUNT
Aunt Sally's Lucky Dream Sachet Powders
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/auntsallys.html
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:02 am

Eleven minutes from a standing start! I only had to split the topic, start the new thread, slightly upgrade and revise the Sachet Powders block text, and post the resulting widget output. Then i went back and entered this thread's URL into the database, so that when we export the fields into the catalogue, the thread URL will show up via the widget at the web site.

And, lest you think that this is all my doing,thanks also go to nagasiva. the code-facilitator of my dreams who set up the widget in the first place!
catherine yronwode

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”