Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

Luci
Newly Registered
Re: Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

Unread post by Luci » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:24 am

There’s an active curse going on me...

There are times I wake up at 3am, feeling that my hands are being paralyzed, my head is like swirling, my chest is being pricked by a blade. I’m losing my hair, even my dog... I hear a man's voice. I’m also being agitated angry like I can’t control myself. Cold feet & hand. I get up last night to drink lots of water. I feel like being super thirsty

I did a limpia but not sure what results I’m getting.

1) What kind of witchcraft has been done to me?

2) If someone gets your DNA, blood, hair, nails etc. can you call your energy back?

3) How to get a reading on the Lucky Mojo Radio Show?

4) How to get a probono reading?

5) How to order products?

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Re: Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:45 pm

Hi Luci,

I'm so, so sorry you are going through this ordeal. First off, I have to ask--have you made sure there is no medical cause for the issues you're describing, like adrenal issues or anything like that? I've had hormone trouble in the past, and there were strange body sensations, hair loss, thirst, etc, so it's always good to check with a doctor just to rule things out.

As for your questions:

1) If it is magical in nature, someone could be using a dollbaby of you to mess with different parts of your body, such as pricking your chest, binding your hands, freezing you, etc. Is there a man you know who might be throwing for you? Anyone have access to your personal concerns?

2) There are many ways to kill a jinx or uncross yourself, including taking spiritual baths to rid yourself of any messes. I'd look into Uncrossing supplies first off, and follow up any Uncrossing ritual or bath with Fiery Wall of Protection:

https://www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

3) You can sign up for the radio show each week in this part of the forum:

lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-sign-up ... g-f30.html

4) Please see above. The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour usually does 2-3 free readings for people each week. You can also submit a request to AIRR for a pro bono reading here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund

5) You can order products from the links I provided above, or use these links here, right in the forum:

BCR-HOO-UNCR
Uncrossing Bath Crystals
$5.50

OIL-HOO-FIER
Fiery Wall of Protection Oil
$7.50

Good luck, hon!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G
Tarot Reader, Rootworker, and Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”