Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Graveyardhag
Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:54 pm

Is it usual that you might need to redo a freezer spell at any point?

A little under a year ago I did a general freeze out using Miss Cats big petition stated earlier in the thread (?All interfering bitches....)? and it was working beautifully right up until about a month ago. I was the only woman around, until suddenly I wasn't.

These sudden rivals have their own freezer jars (and vinegar jars) now and I will redo the bigger general one as soon as I have a free minute, but was just wondering if that is usual or normal?

Thanks
Thank you St Martha, St Anthony & St Expedite for all you have done for me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:41 pm

Graveyardhag --

Yes, a big "general petition" spell can be broken or can weaken over time. If you study and read the history of hoodoo you will find many accounts from the old days of spells being remade once a year. I have seen this happen myself. It is a matter of how many people, how much energy, and how often work is being done to break down the fence, so to speak.

If you have my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic," you may understand this by reading the old spell i wrote up and titled "A Woman's Thirteen-Year Rite of Capture." which is on page 152. There is much wisdom there.

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode
$14.95

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:44 pm

Thanks so much Miss Cat! That is a big help. Redoing that one is on my list for today.

I read through a page or 2 of your online material at least once a week but couldn't recall having seen anything about this.

And I do indeed own Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, I will go and read that page first thing this morning.
Thank you St Martha, St Anthony & St Expedite for all you have done for me.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:55 am

Hello everybody.

I have read the whole thread and even have taken notes avout the terrific advices you all have given in here.
But I have a doubt.

It does not matter how protected I could be performing protection rituals,praying and all that (I tend to pray regularly) but it's difficult to me be "free" of negativity when I have to deal with siters who have spent their whole life attacking me, shouting at me and harassing me. It's exhausting because they are troubling and negative. I think this energy arrives to a point that blocks me and blocks all my projects.
Have noticed throughout the years that many women who tend to be jealous and competitive sometimes represent my sisters nasty attitude towards me, for example at work or even so called friends!!!.

That's how I have felt for years: blocked. I perform cleansing, protection and uncrossing rituals, they work for a time but then the blockage and negativity come again from the first moment one of my sisters come or are near. That ammount of negativity they spread is just incredible. Thanks God, they are not into magic, and I have noticed that they get fast karma quickly in reverse when they behave like total bit****.
So sad to speak like that about one own sisters, but it's the sad reality.

I'm planning to perform a freezer spell on them, taking notes from the thread, but have a doubt. Could it be possible to do a freezer spell to all those people in general that can block us from getting our goals?.
In my case, I still live with my mom and cannot afford to get a house for the moment, and I think my sisters negativity and envy have something to do in my "trapped" living condition.

I don't know if it could be right to put in the freezer petition paper this wording:

"All jealous competitors, people who wish me bad things, people who wish my projects and wishes fail, negative people who interfer in my projects, people who are blocking me".

I am gonna play a bit this being creative, because I have the feeling that several people are blocking me out of reaching my projects.

That's an example. Appart from that, I'm going to perform a freezer spell on my sisters to freeze them out of my life.

Thanks so much to all the wonderful people that cooperate in this fantastic forum.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:03 am

Hello again, I have another doubt.

Concerning freezer spells, we can freeze a person out of our lives, but if we want to sour this person's life as well, can we perform a vinegar jar appart from the freezer spell?.

I once read in this forum that respecting hot foot spells, we can hot foot a person and at the same time we can make a vinegar jar to sour their lives; but I don't know if we can do the same with a freezer spell.
I want to sour three enemies lives with a vinegar break up bottle spell but at the same time I want these enemies out of my life and I want to stop their nasty actions towards me.

Could it be possible to make a vinegar bottle spell and a freezer spell on them?. Is there any order to proceed?, I mean: what comes first?, the vinegar jar or the freezer spell?.

Thanks everybody.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:43 pm

Hello Alice Kyteler,

Your petition sounds fine so you should give it a try.

I would not freeze someone at the same time as souring them, as a freezer spell freezes them in place while a souring jar works to erode their quality of life (requiring movement in a downward spiral). They seem contradictory. Choose one or the other.

Also note that a vinegar bottle spell is not the same as a break up bottle spell. The former is a general term and includes souring jar spells used on individuals, the latter is used to destroy the relationship within a couple or group of people.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:03 am

Hello Miss Athena,

Thanks so much for taking your time to answer my question.

Excuse if I seem to be bothering, but have another questions.

Regarding wording in petition papers in the freezer spell, could it be a wrong idea to write down the word "me", I mean: "people who are jealous of ME", "stop abusing ME", and so on...do you think that writing that word is a way of puting myself into the freezer?.
Have been wondering if it could be better to write "people who are jealous", "stop abusing".

I have had to redo spells because of this, thinking about the idea that writing down the word "ME" could have other consequences (this questions of a total newbie).

Regarding your clarifying example about not to sour a person with a vinegar jar as the same time I freeze them out, I imagine we should not hot foot neither for the same reasons, am I right?. If we are freezing them out of our lives, we are blocking and paralyzing these people and hot foot requires movement.

I use to perform the feces spell and want to be sure if this is appropiate to do. Regarding my sisters I want them out of my life but it's a bit impossible because they live near and I still live with my mom so they come visitting around; but I want them to stop abusing me all the time, as the same time, I want revenge for all these years of harrassing and making me troubles. So maybe a freezer spell is much adequate, what do you think?. I usually perform upon them the feces spell to make their lives sh*t as they have made my life like that.

Maybe, an individual freezee spell for each person and appart from that a vinegar break up bottle to break their relationship up?. Not an individual vinegar jar for each person. I hope I have expressed myself well.

Thanks so much. Have a nice day.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:19 pm

Hi Alice Kyteler,

I'm not Miss Athena, but I hope I can help a little.

Don't worry about putting "me" in the petition. By writing out something like, "People who are jealous of me," you're just being specific about which people you want to freeze out. It's not going to freeze you, so no worries there.

As for freezing someone at the same time as Hot Footing them, as Miss Athena said, pick one or the other. Freezer spells freeze someone in place, and Hot Footing makes them restless and forces them to move--these are at odds with one another.

I think you need to decide what you really want to happen, and focus on that singular goal. Do you want to freeze your sisters and stop them in their tracks? Do you want to break them and your mother's relationship up? Do you want them to move out of town? Once you decide what you *really* want, you can do one focused spell to achieve your desires.

Best of luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G
Tarot Reader, Rootworker, and Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:01 am

FiachnaCybele,

You're right. I have to clarify this.

I don't want my sisters have a sour relationship with my mom, no mother deserves this and my mom is a lovely woman. I just want my sisters stop abusing me, almost 2 decades of bullying, it has been enough for me.

Have thought that a freezer spell is what I need, shutting their mouths, stop their tracks and stop their will to be so agressive when they are near me. My sisters are frustrated in their lives for so many reasons; and have been jealous during all their lives, not just with me, with all women in general. This is exhausting, listening to hate words everyday, they are soured themselves, no need of more vinegar for them, they store tons of vinegar inside them. As they are so frustrated they channel that frustration when I'm near, just if I was a container to receive all their negativity because they don't normally do that in front other people, they build their agressivity and release it in front of me. Exhausting, just desperating. I sometimeshave to even clean myself after being near them because of that amount of negativity that one who is sensitive enough can feel perfectly.

They're gonna be frozen out. I even have been thinking about performing a mirror box to to send all the harm back they have done to me throughout the years. It's not gonna be my first freezer spell, have made many of them and can state that it's a quite effective spell. But never thought about freezing my own sisters, too sad, but it has ben ENOUGH!.

One of them lives abroad so I don't know if this could be effective. I'm gonna freeze them out separately.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:04 pm

I think you are on the right course with your freezer spell ideas. I like to freeze each person separately, so i can handle whatever changes in circumstance come along.

Good luck
catherine yronwode

freda222

Unread post by freda222 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:04 pm

Hello,

I wanted to do a freezer spell on my business competitors. I have pictures of two of them but not the rest. Can i include those two pictures and also a separate piece of paper that states "freeze out all my business competitors. I plan on using urine on the petition and then wrapping that in foil before placing it in a plastic bottle. Thanks for your help and time.
Thank you Saint Expedite

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:12 pm

Hi freda222,

You can definitely include the pictures as well as a separate name paper for your other competitors. I wouldn't recommend using your urine in a freezer spell, because you want to freeze THEM, not anything having to do with you (or your personal concerns). You'd usually use urine in a bottle spell to dominate someone, but not to freeze them out, if that makes sense.

Best of luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:49 pm

Because i get so many questions at the forum about freezer spells, i have written an entire web page untangling many misconceptions and providing some useful spells, and i recommend that anyone hoping to craft a freezer spell will read it. It is long, detailed, and historically-based, and should set you on the right track. Find it here:

THE TRUTH ABOUT ICE BOX AND FREEZER SPELLS
http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

This topic will also be covered (more concisely) in the upcoming book that Forum Administrator Lara Rivera and i are writing about container spells. Look for the book in Spring 2020. I will announce it here as soon as we have cover art prepared.
catherine yronwode

freda222

Unread post by freda222 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:50 pm

Hello,

Thank you for your help, FiachnaCybele. I decided to use urine because I read posts about the use of it. Some people don't like it for the reason you mentioned while others seem to soak their petition in urine to claim their territory over the person they want to put on ice. I guess it depends on how you look at it. Thanks again.
Thank you Saint Expedite

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:40 pm

freda222 --

The history of urine in contained spells -- and the various reasons to use or not use it in freezer spells -- are addressed in detail on the freezer spells page i cited above. I do hope you read it, because the answer to your question is a bit deeper than that "some people" do one thing and "some other people" do something else. There is actually magical logic and cultural history behind the differences -- and there are three reasons that people include urine in a freezer spell, as described on that page.

I myself would never put my own urine into a freezer spell, partially because i see freezer spells as coming out of a culinary magic tradition, and partially because i know full well its use in producing strangury in a victim, and would rather avoid that happening to me,

I also would never make a freezer spell in a plastic water bottle, because ... ugh, plastic.

Again, please do read this web page:

ICE BOX AND FREEZER SPELLS IN THE HOODOO TRADITION
http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

freda222

Unread post by freda222 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:16 pm

Thank you Miss Cat for your insight. I read the page and got a better understanding of when to include urine. I decided not to include in the spell just to be on the safe side so it doesn't affect me.

1) What other liquids could I use to freeze out business competitors? I see vinegar and war water listed but thought maybe that is a little harsh.

2) I also have a problem with shoplifters and wanted to do a freezer spell for that as well. I wanted to use the petition "freeze out all those who steal from me and my business." Is that specific enough?

Thanks for your help and time.
Thank you Saint Expedite

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:34 pm

freda222

For freezer spells against shoplifters, see this Lucky Mojo Forum post i made:

post4012.html#p4012

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:40 pm

And, again, look for more freezer spells in our upcoming book!
catherine yronwode

Xlarmesdesaulex

Unread post by Xlarmesdesaulex » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:41 pm

So the father of my newborn is being difficult and threatened me with court on Wednesday . I did a freezer spell on dec 22 I saw on YouTube . Basically used my urine and vinegar , used a jalapeño pepper as a mouth wrote what I wanted on a piece of paper and threw more chili powder in it. Nothing has worked on him the situation got worse. I desperately need help . Either to make him leave my life or just come see her when I want and for him to let me live in peace .

freda222

Unread post by freda222 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:22 am

Thank you miss Cat.

For the freezer spell against competitors, besides adding Couch Grass and Spanish Moss, can I also soak the dollar bill with I Can, You Can't bath crystals. The spell states to write the name of competitor on the dollar bill. I wanted to know if I could include a photo as well inside the wrapped bill. Thanks again
Thank you Saint Expedite

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:01 pm

Freda222 --

Yes, those additions are fine. The Couch Grass and Spanish Moss are both twisty, and are used to tie up their money.
catherine yronwode

Lovecats
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lovecats » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:34 pm

Help! In major need!

I tried a freezer spell but I think may have messed it up. I think I froze the wrong person -- the person I didn’t want to freeze out!

I took it out of the freezer, but I’m afraid and worried cuz I never wanted to freeze that person out in the first place, but the person ended up blocking me on all social media!

1) I don’t know if it was the spell or not!

2) How can I reverse this situation?

3) What do you suggest I do?

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:56 pm

Dear Lovecats,

1) It seems that your freezer spell worked. You froze the person out of your life.

2) To undo a freezer spell you may have to do more than remove the work from the freezer.

3) Making a positive spell of friendship and love might be requiried.
coastwitch

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:43 am

Hi Lovecats,

I agree with coastwitch: it definitely seems like the spell worked, even if it was on the wrong person!

Now that you want to undo that work, taking them out of the freezer is great, and you can dispose of the remnants in the crossroads. Ask the crossroads to disperse that energy so that spell is done.

After that, you might want to work with Reconciliation or Return to Me products to bring that person back into your life:

https://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

https://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

Good luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:44 am

I made a freezer spell in three persons, separateley,one spell to every one of them (they have nothing to see among them, different targets). I performed the spells in different days, (one week to one target appart).

The first week was fine, they seemed to disappear, but now, they are appearing all the time. Since I made the spells I almost see them daily.

One of them is a cyberstalker, she started to attack me online; since I made the spell, she's logged and posts everyday in the same site as mine. I don't react to her provocations, just ignore her.

This is so curious, I was very focused when I performed the spell but they're still there, specially the cyberstalker. Maybe I have to be more patient, it's been only three weeks since I made the spells.
Some resistance from them, maybe?.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:47 pm

Alice Kyteler,

That does send up a few flags. I assume you have increased your protection work to counter the attacks? I would keep the freezer spells in place and change tactics. Mirror spell or maybe a doll baby who's mouth is filled with alum powder to shut them up. Tie the arms behind the back so they can't type and bully... Or just cut them off. I don't know how far you are willing to go as far as cursing work. If you want to wait it out and hope they lose interest or send them running with the world crashing down. It's up to you.

I can't really say what is going on without a reading. I do send positive energy and strength though. Best of luck.
HRCC Graduate #2145

sashank16

Unread post by sashank16 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:31 pm

Hello!

Is it possible to freeze a person out of my childs life? On the paper would i put "my son" since I cant write his actual name?

Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:32 am

sashank16 ==

Why would you write "My son" and put that in the freezer? That makes no sense to me

Write the name of the person you want to freeze. That's who you are working on, right?

"May [Name] be frozen in his tracks, alone. May his tongue freeze within his mouth and his words be unheard in the stark silence. May cold penetrate his body to the bone ad chill his very soul.May his path be iced and slippery and his way be dark as night. May he never reach his goal."
catherine yronwode

Lynne
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynne » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:24 am

I did freezer spell last night. The guy has tried to contact me today. What can I do please? Thanks

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:19 pm

Lynne,

Eeesh...sometimes spells work right away and sometimes they take a few days. I suggest using some protection like Fiery Wall of Protection and naming the man you want to keep away just in case he is a stalker type. If he is in love with you, please read up on this thread for some ideas: spells-to-get-someone-to-fall-out-of-lo ... t1175.html

Black Snake root (Black Cohosh) when made into a bath, will help an unwanted partner fall out of love with you: http://herbmagic.com/black-snake-root.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:05 am

Hello Terra Rising,

I have increased my protection work to be protected. Since I posted that question, my target seems to be appart for the moment. Maybe the spell needs time to work properly. It's only been a month since I performed it, this things need its time. Appart from this spell I'm planning doing a mirror spell to reverse things on my target.

Your suggestions sound so interesting.

Thanks so much por taking your time to answer.

Have a nice day.

Amythyst64

Unread post by Amythyst64 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:11 am

Hello, this is my first time to post a question I hope I’m in the correct thread. I want to put a female love rival on ice with a freezer spell and I’m so confused on the correct wording and what to use can you please help me do and write the things correctly that will stop her from wanting to have sex with my love interest and find him disgusting? I put a picture of her with “you will no longer want to have sex or live with(I wrote his name here _______ )from this night on” in a plastic bag of vinegar and alum and wrapped it in foil. Within minutes of putting it in the freezer I read that his name should not be on the paper so I took it out and threw it away. How do I word it without his name if I want her to specifically not have sex with him? And is vinegar and alum ok? I’m worried I really messed up.
Thank you for helping
Amythyst64

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:15 am

Hello Amythyst64,

In your petition, you could refer to your love interest as exactly that "my love interest" and leave his name out of it.

If you want to stop her from sexually advancing in a relationship with him, you could put your petition in a cowrie shell, which is representative of female genitalia. Stuff it with alum, add it to your bag or jar, fill it 2/3 full of water and put it in your freezer.

inagrid
Newly Registered

Unread post by inagrid » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:29 am

Hi!

I saw this video online that suggested using a freezer spell as a love binding spell. They said to write both our names and if bind thee to me’ on the petition paper then put it in a ziplock bag filled with water into the freezer. The idea is the use the ice as a binding agent to bind 2 people together.

After I casted the spell for myself and my ex and started reading more about freezer spells I realised it’s more commonly used to freeze someone out of your life...have I used the freezer spell wrongly? If so what can I do to reverse it?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:47 am

Hello inagrid,

Freezer spells are designed to freeze people out of your life, not bind them to you. You did this spell incorrectly.

You can thaw out that bag, pour ammonia into it to kill the spell then dispose of it in the garbage.

sashank16

Unread post by sashank16 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:59 am

Would a freezer spell still work if two people are in an ok place? For example if im trying to freeze someone out of my life, is it better to wait until something bad happens and freeze then due to "freezing" in a bad place, or does that not really matter?

Thanks!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:01 pm

Hello sashank16,

I wouldn't wait. Put your target in a freezer spell as soon as you can. Waiting for their situation to sour on its own just extends the possibility that it will only improve. You want to freeze their momentum, so get them on ice as soon as possible.

Amythyst64

Unread post by Amythyst64 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:24 pm

Miss Athena Thank you so much.

Am I able to order the cowrie shell from LM?

I also have a small hairband of hers do you have a suggestion as to how I can utilize in the best way? I only have that one item and I want to make it count as much as possible. What I want is for her to lose all romantic and sexual interests in my guy and just move out of his place - preferably with a new man if I can somehow make that happen.

I’m ready to just drag her out by her hair and toss her in the back of the first truck that drives by... but I don’t really think that’s the best way to go when there’s better options, Thank you so much for helping me, I can’t wait to get this started!

Amythyst64

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:46 pm

Amythyst64,

You can order the shells from Lucky Mojo, please see the link below. If you have a hairband you could always cut it in half to make more personal concerns for future work. I would work quickly to put her on ice. Then I would consider Hot Foot to make her move out.

Cowrie Shell - http://www.herbmagic.com/cowrie-shell.html

Hot Foot Spells - https://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

Amythyst64

Unread post by Amythyst64 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:43 pm

Thank you! I’m starting right now!

Michaelgraywolf

Unread post by Michaelgraywolf » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:15 pm

I have a question about freezer spells. From what i understand, you leave the spell in the freezer until the situation is resolved. If you take it out of the freezer at some point, doesn’t that just open up for the behaviors you were freezing against to reactivate?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:12 am

Michaelgraywolf --

Yes, generally speaking that is true. You can burn the freezer spell in fire to end it without opening up the situatin again.
catherine yronwode

Michaelgraywolf

Unread post by Michaelgraywolf » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:03 am

Thank you. Much appreciated!!

inagrid
Newly Registered

Unread post by inagrid » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:58 am

thanks for the advice!!

I redid the freezer spell with miss cat's prayer. I wrote 'freeze them out of my ex's life', would that be alright? I read through the entire thread and there were some people who said it was okay to refer him to 'my ex' as long as I don't write his name down.

Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:07 pm

inagrid --

It is not so much about "not writing his name down" as it is about not making a paper with his name on it.

When people mistake a freezer spell for a break-up spell and they put both people's names like "Joe and Diane will break up" in the freezer, that does two wrong things -- it slows down and freezes their break up and it also freezes BOTH of them out of your life.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”