Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
alexbrown121
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by alexbrown121 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:58 pm

HI FiachnaCybele,

I want to also ask one thing, I have decided to burn the candle everyday and meditate on the flame with my intentions. Is it okay?
Another question is, I think due to vinegar and chemical reactions photos are faded. I have used their photos as well as petition paper with their names and date of birth. Will it create a problem if photos are faded? I am still sticked to my work and intentions.

Thanks in advanced..

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:59 pm

Hi Alexbrown121,

Sounds good to me!

Don't worry about the photos fading in the vinegar. In fact, that can be part of the work. Imagine your target souring and their luck and happiness fading away with each shake of that jar and each candle you light--See what I mean?
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

alexbrown121

Unread post by alexbrown121 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:00 pm

Hi,

Is there any authentic spell caster who can cast a spell on behalf of me?... Please only authentic and real spell casters...

Thanks in advanced.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:15 pm

Hi Alexbrown121,

You can find reputable, vetted Rootworkers here, who can do a spell on your behalf. You can check under each Reader/Rootworker's profile to see what kinds of spells they take on and specialize in:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Please note that soliciting services isn't allowed on these forums, so if anyone here offers you services, please be wary. The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (linked above) is excellent because everyone there is bound by a Code of Conduct and Ethics, has been practicing a certain amount of time, and was tested by the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church.

I hope that helps, and good luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

alexbrown121

Unread post by alexbrown121 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:33 am

Hi,

Thanks for your guidelines and information. Is it necessary to burn one candle per day?
Can you please suggest any strong breakup spell which is very very effective and easy for people to cast other than Vinegar Jar?. I want that
couple to break up at any cost because I am extremely hurt.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:00 am

Hi alexbrown121,

Please read through this thread for ideas on how people work their Vinegar Jars. There are 63 page of information where you'll find the answers to all your questions.

As for other break up spells, there is a great thread here about Lucky Mojo's Break Up Spell Kit:

break-up-spell-kit-questions-and-answers-t5118.html

I suggest checking that out for ideas on other Break Up work.

I'm very sorry that you're hurting. I do suggest taking time to make sure you're cleansed and then get a reading from someone to help figure out the best way to get you what you want:

www.readersandrootworkers.org

You don't want to spin out in a few directions, but rather be calm, focused, and collected, so you can make sure your intent is strong. Your intent is what gives spells their power--not the type of spell, if that makes sense.

Good luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

alexbrown121

Unread post by alexbrown121 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:25 pm

HI FiachnaCybele,

Thanks for your valuable suggestions. :-)

alexbrown121

Unread post by alexbrown121 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:28 am

HI FiachnaCybele,

1) In my Vinegar Jar, I had tied photos of couple facing opposite to each other with the black thread. But recently I observed that photo started decomposing in vinegar and due to which they are are untie now. Is it a bad sign?

2) And one more thing, today she deleted my number from her phone forever. She is very angry due to some reason but I don't care. I set deadline for my spell to work i.e. 1 month. Today is 11th day. I hope spell will work.

3) I have also casted "Honey Jar spell" and "Love Binding Spell" on her. It was before 1 month. Don't know whats going on. I can't observe her because she was my ex-colleague and now I am working in different company. It is also difficult for me to identify whether spell is working or not. whether these guys are fighting with each other or not. On social media website, it is also difficult to find.

I am really sorry, FiachnaCybele, I am bothering you by asking the questions, but please do the helpful. I want to cast this spell as my own and I want the success at any cost because I don't like to be dependent on someone else. I do spiritual activities but beginner to it.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:17 pm

alexbrown121,

I'm not FiachnaCybele but I believe I can help.

1) I would take the decomposing pictures as a sign that they are falling apart.

2) If she has stopped contact with you, I would attempt different love spell. A moving candle spell would be a good fit. Keep working the honey jar and you may want to consider a love drawing bath. This could be with love drawing herbs or bath crystals.

3) If you have no way to observe, I would recommend a reading from a professional reader. You can find a reader at AIRR who will be able to provide some insight to their relationship: http://readersandrootworkers.org/

Please read more about moving candle spells on this thread: moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... t9265.html

The important part is that you stick to your deadline. If your goal isn't reached by that date, you should be ready to let go and work on drawing in a new love.

Good Luck to you!
HRCC Graduate #2145

alexbrown121

Unread post by alexbrown121 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:04 am

Hi Terra Rising,

There is a sad news. I saw them (couple) together. I think my spell didn't work... :(

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:19 pm

alexbrown121,

That can certainly be taken as a bad sign as far as your breakup work but you should still have some time left before your deadline. Is it possible to deploy the jar under their porch or somewhere they will walk over it? Some people keep vinegar jars until they determine the work is done and dispose of it. Others deploy them as a powerful part of the spell.

Please read this page for more information on deploying: https://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

alexbrown121

Unread post by alexbrown121 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:41 pm

Hi Terra Rising,

It's not possible to deploy the Jar because I live in a city where it is completely impossible to do...

Still my spell has few days left....

Let's see what happen...

I think I should explore more on how spell works and how to cast it and wants to make myself at that level where I can cast the spell effectively...

Thanks Terra Rising. 😊

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:31 pm

If studying more about how hoodoo is structured and how spells work is your aim, please see our PUBLISHING page, where we list almost 3 dozen books for same that we have written, edited, and published.

http://luckymojo.com/publishing.html

And we now return you to this page's sponsor -- Vinegar Jars:

WAT-FOU-GL04
Four Thieves Vinegar, 4 oz.
$6.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:25 pm

Hello to all. For the last 2 weeks I have not been doing any spell work at all. If I need to explain why, I can do so later but for now I'm not sure it matters. Because today is Saturday I chose to work on the vinegar jar that I have not worked on. I did what I do maybe once every other week and I put the double double boiler on the stove to boil the vinegar jar. On the way from the bathroom behind the toilet where it normally sits and where it was being worked on to the stove, I shook it and said, "Just break up already!".

I forgot to mention that last night I had a dream that they did in fact break up his social media was devoid of any sign of her and we had reconciled. The jar had not been in the water for more than 10 seconds before it exploded. I have done this many times and this has never occurred. I did not do anything any different this time. It was a regular jar, but I usually use regular jars for my vinegar. I was not harmed by the explosion at all; in fact it was rather miraculous that it exploded completely away from me. I was able to pour the remainder of the jar and its contents that were not liquid into a bag and put it to the side to wait until I get some answers about what to do with the remnants.

I do have a reading coming in a few days, so I'm not looking for any type of divination which I already know is not allowed. I just wanted to find out what to do with the remnants and what the explanation for the explosion could possibly be. I'd have read on the board that this could be a good thing since it's a vinegar jar. I do not normally remember my dreams and seeing I have not done any work concerning their break-up nor our reconciliation I found it odd that I woke up and remembered this particular dream this morning.

I'm about to take a shower and a salt bath to cleanse myself of some of the liquid from the vinegar her that did get on me and my clothes. It wasn't a lot it was literally miraculous how little actually got on me although the kitchen looks a mess. LOL.

Thank you so much for your help.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:37 pm

I am unable to edit my post now so I wanted to add in a few things:

The first week I didn't do any work because I was in the aftermath of people I am related to cause me some great distress. I posted about it in another thread.

The second is because I live in the community of the Saugus School shooting which occurred a week ago Thursday. The first victim's funeral was today and another is tomorrow.

I decided to mention those 2 things in case it did matter. I was not (consciously at least) upset at the time I shook the jar. I hadn't cried for a few hours and had been attempting to relax for a bit.

Also, I did leave sufficient room in the jar for gases to build up.

Thank you again.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:06 am

MrsSchaeffer2020 --

I personally do not like boiling vinegar jars. They will explode if not handled correctly. I see no reason for this dangerous work, that can actually cause a mess and an injury. Nor do i see an exploding jar as being in any way a good thing. I come from the old school where we have a metal lid on the jar and drive a nail hole through it from inside to outside before dropping the nail into the jar, capping the jar, and -- after working the spell for a while -- burying the jar upside down to slowly drain the life out of their relationship.

You can reuse the articles you saved. Just start again with a new jar, and use a Mason jar this time -- they are stronger and more heat-proof than plain glass jars or bottles.
catherine yronwode

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:09 am

Thank you for the clatification Miss Cat. I must have misread the posts about exploding vinegar jars. My mind isn't exactly functioning in peak form.

Boiling was a misnomer. Simmering is a better word. The jar did have a metal top. Not sure if that matters. I will start it over and take your advice - and not boil the jar this time.

Can I just throw the remains of this one out? Broken jar and all?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:25 am

MrsSchaeffer2020 --

To "just throw out" your magical spell remnants shows little or no respect for or faith in the process. In this case, because the spell was intended to cause suffering, harm, remorse, or pain, please dispose of the material off your property in a mindful way. See free web page from my free online instruction manual "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice.":

Laying Down Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remnants
http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:34 am

When is time to deploy/dispose the vinegar jar, could the deployment/disposal be done without the jar?. Maybe it's a silly question but have known about many barriers.

In my location and surroundings all cementeries are patrolled and even have cctv cameras to control visits and potential vandals, they are closed at night. These cementeries are urban, which means they are all paved, very difficult to find a rural one in my area where I can dig a hole, that could reach to the point to drive kilometers away to find one. It's not a problem to me to do it, no problem about driving miles away to deploy properly, but very difficult to find a proper cementery because even the rural ones...are controlled or even paved!!!!.
(have made my own research).

I was wondering if I could deploy my vinegar jar in a river just throwing in the water away the contents and take the jar to recycle. I don't have nails or razors or metal objects that could harm fishes or the nautre. Is this possible?. Crossroads are good for other works but not for burying things, at least in my surroundings.

In my case, I was even wondering if it's possible to deploy a vinegar jar by openning it and pouring the vinegar in the ground while I say a prayer (then recycling the jar). Have spotted a place where I could do this ceremony, it's near my targets movements.

Thanks for your response. Have a nice day.
Thank you Saint Jude, glorious Apostle, miracle performer, because you took me back to Jesus.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:40 pm

Hi Alice Kyteler,

You can definitely dispose of the vinegar by smashing it where you know the target will walk over it or by it, or even pour the contents on the ground somewhere that will be in their path, on their property, etc.

Be mindful, and be careful, of course, but that's a different way of deploying the work that might be helpful. Good luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:42 am

Thank you FiachnaCybele, very clarifying.

Have learned with this spell that we must be patient about our work, actually with all the spells.

My first vinegar jar was a total disaster because I did not perform it properly, had to destroy it and make and new one a few months after. When I did a new one, I took my time reading about it taking genial ideas from this wonderful thread.

Three months ago I put three people on my jar and kept it stored in a dark place. I'm not impatient to results, but they came quickly: my targets started to have disagreements in public. One month after not watching many signals about, I kept the jar in its place, waiting patiently, no more signals.

One day, when I even noticed that my targets were even closer among them, they started a heated debate which ended in a heavy argument just because they were speaking about politics. Not a personal subject, not a real fight among them for personal issues, just politics, and I witnessed it all.

One of the targets that caused me so many troubles in the past, and one of the responsibles of why I decided to perform this spell, was smashed by the other two targets, just for different opinions about politics. It was so embarrassing witnessing three adult people starting that fight shouting like crazy just for politics and they seemed to be even friends!, it was insane, they were hysterical and it was so awkward. It was very funny because I couldn't stop thinking about the vinegar jar.

And after that moment, the main target that caused so many troubles to me, disappeared. My jar was still kept at home.

Time to deploy it, near them, this has been the final signal to me. I imagine that the poured vinegar will continue its own work.

I just want to thank you all for your wonderful contributions to this forum.
Thank you Saint Jude, glorious Apostle, miracle performer, because you took me back to Jesus.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:30 pm

Hi Alice Kyteler,

Love that story! Thanks for sharing the results of your jar. Sounds like it's doing an excellent job of souring those friendships!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:01 am

Thanks FiachnaCybele,

It was totally funny witnessing my targets starting that fight in front of me!. That heated argument was the beginning of their separation, it was the main signal to me.

We just have to be patient. In my case it has taken near three months to see results of the spell. Maybe other people who are more experienced takes less time. It has been my first jar properly performed.

Thanks to all of the wonderful people who contribute to this site.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:53 pm

So I went to deploy my vinegar jar next to a school where my targets and I study together. The reason was to split them as they cause me a lot of trouble and after three months it worked. (Is the story told above).

Had to made a research by taking into account all the places where I could deploy my jar that would be near my targets. Just in front of our clasroom's window, so while they're sit in class, the place I have poured the vinegar in can be seen from our classroom.

Have chosen this place after making my own research and doing some divination. The divination said "yes" to it and "no" to other places. The divination said "yes" to pouring the vinegar in the ground; as I can't smash it at a crossroads for several reasons (location full of cctv) and due to local restrictions and prohibitions, I can't for the moment bury my spells at a cemetery (all paved and patrolled!!). Until I will be abled to find a proper cemetery, I have to perform other ways of deployment that might be the most accurate to tradition if possible.

While I was walking to this place, I was focused in my target, giving thanks to God for the work, stating a last command of keeping working in the area, so close where my targets go to study. And praying be discreet and not seen.

I was just a few feet close to reach the chosen place, and a police patrol car has came across (they have seen me walking by while I had the jar hiden in a bag and it's been very funny to me) I had to wait a bit for they to be gone but... they have parked the car IN MY CHOSEN PLACE. It's due because of an argument or a problem related to neighbors that live in the building in front of the school.

Had to go to other place in the same area but in a straight line in front of the building where it seems there has be a problem/fight but visible from our classroom. And more private and discreet, it has been even a better place so thanks to the officers for have parked their car in the other place I had chosen before. (A saint Michael signal maybe?).

I had to open the jar, pour the vinegar in the ground, and it came out like a bomb and went down the ground. It was very hard to open it as I sealed it strongly, smashing it was impossible to do as the sound could be noticed by the cops nearby. Have checked if some vinegar residual could had fallen in my clothes and have returned home taking a different route. Once at home I have cleansed myself.

Divination has said that everything has been ok. This has been my very first accomplished vinegar jar.

Thanks to everybody in this fantastic community for all your contributions.

Merry Christmas to you all.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:00 pm

Thanks for sharing you great story.

Saint Michael is the patron saint of policemen, so, yes, that could well be seen as a sign!

Good for you.
catherine yronwode

Bellam
Newly Registered

Unread post by Bellam » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:46 am

I made a vinegar jar for breakup as it is very much needed and I burned a new candle for 7 days but not sure where I should bury it directions said shady place after the 7th day should I have buried it on the 7th day and I also read somewhere were it said not in your own backyard is it too late for me to bury it? What should I do? Thank you so much I’m advance

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:33 pm

Bellam,

I moved your post here since you are asking about a vinegar jar. You posted in the honey jar thread.

I'm not sure what specific spell you are following but you should be able to bury the jar now. Don't bury it on your property. A graveyard, cross roads or under the doorstep or porch of the target would be appropriate.

You can read more about the disposal of tricks here to get more ideas: https://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

Bellam
Newly Registered

Unread post by Bellam » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:17 pm

Thank you today would be the 8th day could I bury it tomorrow?? It so I have to do it immediately? I did not burn a candle in it today I wrapped all remains in a bag and was going to bury the whole thing but it will be difficult to do it tonight but if I have to I will make a way for it to work

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:49 pm

Bellam,

I do not know what spell you are following and so I cannot advise you on if it needs to be done today or tomorrow. If you read this thread, some work it a set amount of days others curse that bottle until it leaks. However, I would try to follow whichever spell you selected as closely as possible.

Please check out these pages on vinegar jars and you will see what I mean about timing: https://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

https://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

sashank16

Unread post by sashank16 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:31 pm

Hello,

I am having issues with deploying a spell. I live in an area where it is very cold and full of snow.....burying wont work at the moment due to all th snow and freezing of the ground...also throwing it into running water wont work as all the rivers are frozen...any other suggestions?

thanks!

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:11 pm

Hi sashank16,

There are some alternate ideas for deploying your vinegar spell by pouring it out on this very page, so please make sure to read back, and you should get some good ideas.

Good luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:36 pm

I want to use hot foot powder with this vinegar jar spell but I only want to send her away, not him. How can I incorporate the hot foot powder to use on solely her?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:54 pm

musclequeen378,

I wouldn't combine the two spells. Work to sour the relationship between them with the vinegar jar, then hotfoot her out of the picture. When you work the Hot Foot spell, use her name only and dispose of the remains in a river or crossroads.

Good Luck
HRCC Graduate #2145

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:02 pm

musclequeen378,

I agree with Terra Rising. The fact that you asked the question shows you have absorbed the idea that spells work on those they are called for -- and thus the question contains its own answer: Keep the two spells separate.
catherine yronwode

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:35 am

Which is stronger to dispose of a vinegar jar, bury it in a graveyard or throw it in a flowing river? I want her to go far away, but I also want their relationship to die. Or should I bury it in his front yard where he will walk over it, and she probably will (I'm assuming she will). She is the one I want gone, though.

heidiroseholton
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by heidiroseholton » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:14 am

gozlynn8,

I don't think one is necessarily "stronger," but I would throw the vinegar jar in a fast moving river if it were me. While burying it in the graveyard would be a perfectly fine way to dispose of it, I'd want to get her as far away as I could and let the vinegar jar take care of making the relationship sour and die.

Toss it in and don't look back,
Heidi

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:24 pm

I have a question. I want to do a vinegar jar to make multiple people fight badly. I feel they are ganging up on me, and bullying me. Is it ok if put all of them in the jar together? I’m very good at break up spells, but never done it on multiple people at the same time. What would be the best way to do this. I have everything I need

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:35 am

Pyromancer,

I like to do work on individuals vs groups because I feel it focuses the spell on them instead of broadcasting it out, if that makes sense. If it is 3 people then I think you could but if it's 5 or 6, I would get a couple jars going for them. You want them to feel the full force of the spell.

Good luck in your work!
HRCC Graduate #2145

heidiroseholton
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by heidiroseholton » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:32 pm

Pyromancer,
If your wanting a certain individual to fight with a specific other individual, I agree with Terra Rising. But if what I’m understanding from your post is correct and you’re wanting all of them to fight amongst themselves (like as a group), I might put them in the same jar. With a big pinch of black cat hair and black dog hair!!
- Heidi

fighting_formylove
Newly Registered

Unread post by fighting_formylove » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:27 am

Hi everyone!
Forgive me if ever i was on the wrong thread.
After reading for sometime on this thread to learn from everyone. So i made a vinegar jar to sour the friendship of two people
and i am wanting them to fight and the other person leave the house. I put two of their picture inside the vinegar (written on the back is their names) 9 pins and 9 nails, red pepper, black pepper corn. i have picture of them together that i cut off like separating them, then i wrote my petition on a piece of paper.
then i burn a black candle writing the name person who i want to leave in the candle. then on a piece of paper i wrote their name again the way i wrote it (the girl i want to leave written on backward from right to left and the guy written just like the normal we write from right to left) then i tore up the name paper like breaking them.
then i burn the black candle on top of the vinegar jar and tore up name paper i put it side by side on the candle (meaning the candle in the middle) i lit the candle at exactly 1am. I focus all my energy thinking and imagining that they are fighting so bad.
i left the candle to finished. when i woke up and checked the vinegar, the name paper of the girl burn to ash while the name paper of the guy didn't.
is all that i did was right?
the other question burning the name paper of the girl i want to leave to ash is that a good signs?
i am taking it as a good sign. i will continue working on the vinegar jar.
i am also planning to do the Cigarette trick when the guy is home. If i roll each picture like a cigarette how can i make it stay rolled up? should i secure it with a thread?

Appreciatte all input..

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:22 pm

Hi fighting_formylove,

Sounds good to me, and while signs are usually personal, I'd certainly take her name burning up as a good sign.

As for keeping the paper rolled, you can absolutely secure it with a thread, or even tape, or a gluestick.
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

PrincessCelestia

Unread post by PrincessCelestia » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:13 am

This question may have been asked before but I couldn’t find it just glancing through the forum. I have made 3 vinegar jars thus far and all have seem to be successful so they’re really my go to for break ups and such but my question is can they be used in advance instead of waiting until there is someone else. In my past relationship I made them when a third party came about but can I make one for my man and any new person that may come into play. Before it was my ex and the new girl but can I make one that’s my man and have the other “person” per say just be “any other woman” or is this too general. Obviously there would be no personal concern or even a birthdate. Would this work at all?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:16 pm

PrincessCelestia,

You could certainly try but don't expect the same results as a focused spell. There is bound to be someone that gets past your "net". On the other hand, if it cuts down on the amount of partners, then it might be worth it. You will only have the truly stubborn ones to deal with.

I say go for it!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Successfulstoner412

Unread post by Successfulstoner412 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:08 pm

Hello!
So recently I did a vinegar jar spell to break up a couple. My question is do I need to shake the jar everyday? And how long do I need to do it? I have been burning black candle 7 days for a week and then on Tuesday and Saturday after the 7 days. Also, do I need to do a cleanse on myself? If I don't do a cleanse on myself will I get bad karma? I am very new to this.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:06 pm

Hi Successfulstoner412,

I suggest reading through this thread for ideas on how people have worked their jars. Some burn candles once a week, and some just shake it, or even bury it where their target will walk over it.

As for karma, here's a great read Miss cat put together about magic, and especially folk magic concepts in Hoodoo:

https://www.luckymojo.com/real/

It goes over the idea of bad things happening, blowback, etc, and I think will be a big help to anyone just starting out. Good luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Cristinadidi

Unread post by Cristinadidi » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:33 am

I have made a vinegar jar for my boss at work to leave.

I placed in the jar her business card, hot foot oil and of course vinegar. I work the jar on Thursdays, Saturdays and sometimes but usually not on Monday. I carve the black candle and as of the last time also burn hot foot incense on the jar as well.

So far it has not budged her at all.

Does anyone have any advice on how to make the jar more powerful or work faster? :?

Thank you,
C

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:34 pm

Hello Cristinadidi,

You did not indicate how long it's been that you've been working your jar. Personally, I like to burn candles on jars like this for a month or whenever I start to get a clean burn, whichever comes first. I then deploy the jar in the traditional manner to unleash the spell. I wait for signs and movement within 30 days thereafter before reassessing the situation.

Give yourself enough time for your work to work. If you need advice on what is happening with your target as a result of your efforts (you never know what is happening behind the scenes at work), you might want to get a reading from a professional. Find qualified readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Meanwhile, you can always petition the help of Saint Expedite, who can help to speed things along presuming your work is justified. You can find products for him here:
https://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

freespirit16

Unread post by freespirit16 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:08 am

Hi Marie.. I am a newbie here and have an exactly similar situation like yours with regards to the sister and mother. Curious to see if the vinegar spell helped you, and how you carried it out etc.. Thanks in advance

Cristinadidi

Unread post by Cristinadidi » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:40 am

Hello Miss Athena,

Thanks for your response.

I have been burning candle for approx 1month as of today.
What do you mean when you say a “clean burn”?

Thank you,
Cristina

Prudencenight
Newly Registered

Unread post by Prudencenight » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:04 am

Hello, I’m prudence! You can call me Pru if you want. I’m new to this forum although I have been watching and lurking for years. I’ve had very successful love spells thanks to this website but NOW I’m working with something a little darker.

Here’s my situation. I made a vinegar jar, just to sour someone’s life 2 days ago. I used poppy seeds, mustard seeds, sulfur, a dead insect, and nails. I then wrapped it in foil so they were trapped in the situation. Now I haven’t burned any candles on top, that was my own choice due to lack of privacy in my house. Though I shake it very frequently and charge it with my burning anger for this situation.

Here’s the problem though, I believe, haven’t checked yet because I don’t want to disrupt the spell, but it appears that the vinegar has been absorbed into the brown paper bag paper that I used for my petition. Now I know this can either be a good or bad sign but has anyone ever experienced this before? If so was it good or bad? What’s the general consensus when one sees this?

Thanks in advance
Pru 💋

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:34 am

Hi, Pru. Just add more Vinegar!

Lara and i are working on a book about bottle and jar spells, and i think a lot of questions such asyour will be answered in it. The title is "Bottle Up And Go!" It will be out by May, 2020.
catherine yronwode

Lunapurrr
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lunapurrr » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:29 pm

Hi,
At the moment I am unable to drive (in the process of getting my car fixed). I also have no printer at home. I was wondering if it would be possible to use a drawing of a person instead of their photograph for a vinegar jar? I am artistically inclined. If the photo would be better, I can wait to do my spell. I was just curious. Thank you. :)

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:43 pm

Lunapurrr,

Hello and welcome to the forum. You were posting in the honey jar thread and since you are asking about vinegar jars, I moved your post here.

If you are artistically inclined, a drawing would be wonderful! Many people use a name paper with a birthday, but added to your portrait, I think it would be a great addition to the spell. Take your time and think about the outcome when drawing it.

Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

virgo_girl

Unread post by virgo_girl » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:45 am

Hello! I’m planning to do a vinegar spell on behalf of a friend who’s been wronged by an ex partner who cheated however before starting I wanted to make sure I have everything right.

I’ve got a jar, my vinegar, a lemon, a lime, a handful of pins, a handful of nails. However I don’t have any glass or razors just yet. I also have the hair of a cat and a dog (both black) and dog poop.

I plan on taking a photo of the two (the ex’ and the woman he cheated with) of them together writing their names and birthdays over their faces, splitting the picture in two, putting the cat hair behind her picture and the dog hair behind his (so they fight like cats and dogs). Putting their pictures back to back and folding them up together while wishing nothing but negativity and despair on their union before putting it in the jar. I then plan to add cayenne pepper, poppy seeds, whole peppercorns, chili powder, Tabasco, some of my urine (for control), the dog poo, the rest of the hairs, the pins, the nails, and hopefully glass. I also plan on adding milk, some controlling herbs that I have, and lemon and lime. I plan to shake the entire thing and since I’m waiting for my crossing oil to come in I plan to anoint my black candles with vinegar and cayenne pepper and to burn them on top of the lid.

Is this correct or are there any suggestions to make this more powerful or efficient? Also, my friend mentioned that he is very religious and lights a candle for St Michael every night. Will this make my work ineffective or can it still be done?

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:36 pm

Hi virgo_girl,

Everything sounds great to me, except I would hesitate to put my own urine in a destructive jar like this. You have controlling herbs, and are already the one shaking the jar and calling curses down. I don't think there is a need to put any of your personal effects in there for added effect. Plus, I'm just never comfortable having anything of mine in a destructive spell, if you catch my drift. You can be in control without mingling in there.

I hope that helps, and best of luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

virgo_girl

Unread post by virgo_girl » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:37 pm

Hi Flachna,

That's a great point. Thank you so much that's very helpful. I have a few more questions:

1) I have some hyssop and am planning on bathing in it and making it into a tea in order to cleanse and protect myself following creating the jar. Do I need to bathe in hyssop everytime after I shake the jar or light candles on it?

2) The friend I am creating the jar for still wants to be with this man (despite her better judgment) and is working a honey jar and another reconciliation spell for him as well. Will the vinegar jar negatively impact that or will it be okay since the only targets are her ex and the woman he cheated with? Also will his candle lighting cause the jar to be ineffective?

Thanks so much for your help

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:41 am

virgo_girl --

1) No, one bath is usually enough.

2) This sounds like SHE, not the spell work being chosen, is confused. Her lack of coherent desire may result in uneven results.
catherine yronwode

Sunflowergirl97

Unread post by Sunflowergirl97 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:27 pm

my ex and I had been trying to reconcile however, we recently just broke it off again due to him still sleeping with another woman since we weren't "officially" back together. Before we 100% split I made a vinegar jar last week I filled it with a picture of the two of them, cat and dog hair, poop, herbs, a petition, 3 pins, and 3 thumbtacks (thats all I could find I didnt have nails or anything) to split them up. I've been shaking that jar every day and lighting black candles on it. This is definitely starting to work as he told me today that she found out about us and was mad. However, now I am pissed and hurt and I want revenge. I ordered some hot foot powder but was impatient made the jar without but now it has finally come in. I know that traditionally you shouldn't reopen a jar after its been made so I'm wondering if I should:

a) empty my current jar and remake it with the hot foot powder, or
b) make a new jar specifically for this other woman and put the hot foot powder in it as well?

Or would it be okay if I dusted some of the powder on the black candle I've been lighting ontop of the jar? Normally i cover it in vinegar, some chili powder, and a compelling oil. Also if theres just one person do i still need to do cat and dog hair or should i just do cat?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:33 pm

Hello Sunflowergirl97,

I would remake the jar but if you want to keep him for yourself, do not add Hot Foot to its contents as you wouldn't want to drive him away. Keep your goal in mind when deciding on ingredients for this or any other spell.

If you decide to do a jar exclusively on her, then go ahead and add the Hot Foot powder. You wouldn't include any pet hair as that is used when breaking up couples using a jar spell. You would simply want to sour her life, and thus would include ingredients like spoiled milk, vinegar, lemons, dog shit and the like. Read through the posts in this topic for spell advice on souring jars and you can get an idea on how they work.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

ratqueen
Newly Registered

Unread post by ratqueen » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:34 am

I’m on day 10 of a breakup jar and it started to leak as I was working it last night. I then did a reading and pulled the VII of Wands. I can’t tell if my work is done or I need to dispose of the jar and try something bigger. I figured I’d smash it into a swamp or at the abandoned railroad. What are your insights? What do you think I should do? I haven’t heard from the person and I want their life to be a living hell for using me for the last time.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”