Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Re: Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:50 pm

Hi Moonlightdream,

You are in the right place! Please read through this thread to see how folks have disposed of their petitions after the work is done. Burning is traditional, but there are other methods you might like the sound of as well. Good luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

Ianoydb

Unread post by Ianoydb » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:18 pm

Hello,

I was burning a skull candle made of paraffin wax. The candle was cracking and popping for a few hours, and I was hoping this meant that it was working. Suddenly, the candle burst into a large flame and went out. When I went to look at it, there was water in the candle and I pushed and squeezed the water out (it was inside the candle!!). I tried to relight the candle, but it wouldn’t light. I was thinking there was something wrong with the manufacturing of the candle. Though I understand that either way (manufacturing or not), this means my spell was not accepted.

I am altering my spell to be a little more concise and to be better formulated with a different/stronger intention. I want to redo the spell tonight with a new candle.

My question is, do I need to dismantle the old spell, and how do I go about doing that, and disposing of it so my new intention sits (with the same person in mind) and get good results on the new spell? Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:45 pm

Ianoydb,

Hello and welcome to the forum. I moved your post to this thread on disposing of ritual remains. I need to ask that you do not start new topics. Instead, use the search bar in the upper right. You will find that we have just about every subject covered. If you have a question after reading a thread, please use the Quick Reply at the bottom of the page. It takes time to move things around so we appreciate the extra effort to keep things tidy.

That's a really odd thing to happen with a candle! Wow. I would wrap it up in a cloth or place it in a paper bag and bury it at a crossroads. If you read this thread, you may find other ideas but that is what I suggest.

Better luck next time!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Ianoydb

Unread post by Ianoydb » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:49 pm

Thank you!! I’m sorry. I am new to online forums, I have never used them before. I will try my best to try to understand things a little better.

As far as my question goes. Do you think it’s something I should be worried about? Like does this mean that my spell is doomed to fail? Or could I just chalk it up to a manufacturing error?

Also, is there a way I should dismantle the spell? Should I cleanse the candle to release my intention from it? Or should I just burry it as is?

Thank you!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:54 pm

Ianoydb,

Please don't worry about it, we were all new here at one point. I think I was posting all over the place before I got the hang of it.

I don't think it's anything to worry about. It just sounds like a bad candle. The fact that there was water in it points to a bad product and nothing that has to do with that you did or didn't do. If it almost burned down your house or gave your hand a burn, I would think differently. If that happened I would suggest that you stop your work completely and get a reading.

I would tell the candle that you release the target from this spell before you wrap it up. You could also use Florida Water to cleanse it and the area you were working.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Ianoydb

Unread post by Ianoydb » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:03 pm

Thank you!!!!

I appreciate you so much!

I do have a couple more questions. How do I bury something at a crossroads if I live in a city? This doesn’t seem like an easy task for me. Is there a different way to interpret “burry at a crossroads”? And does it matter which crossroads it is?

I’m reading through the forum and some others have asked similar questions, but I don’t seem to find an answer to the question.

Any advice is much appreciated! Thank you!!!!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:24 pm

Ianoydb,

It doesn't matter what crossroads as long as two roads cross. If it is a large city, may have to travel to the outskirts a bit. Sometimes you can find trees and plants at medians within the city and use those. This is were Google Maps comes in really handy! Pull it up and really zoom in. You do not have to bury the skull candle whole. You can spiritually release it, spray it with Florida Water and chop it up into little pieces.

Now days there should be less people out and about so it should be easier. I like to pretend I dropped something and I'm digging around looking for it. You would be surprised how little interest people have in others. Especially in the city were they don't know you.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Ianoydb

Unread post by Ianoydb » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:36 pm

Thank you! I wrapped it in a cloth and put it in a paper bag. I rinsed it with Florida water and found an empty crossroad. I threw it over my left shoulder and said “I release you” and walked away without looking back.

Hope I did everything right.

Thank you so much for your help with this!

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:27 pm

So what is everyone doing with their deployment and disposals at this time, during the coronavirus / covid-19 lockdowns and shelter-in-place orders?

I am lucky in that I live on a crossroads I can use for deploying some of my work.

I have a vinegar jar that is no longer necessary to work on, but I don't wish to dismantle it. I don't want to use my crossroads, and we are currently very restricted in our movements, no cemetery, can't go for a drive, can't go to the river (and wouldn't use that as I want one person in that jar to remain). I can go the park for exercise (can bury under or place in a tree?) This park is also on a crossroads, Would burying on the crossroads edge of the park be suitable? and there are storm drains on my crossroads and a little further down the road.

Would any of these suit for disposal of this vinegar jar? Or should I wrap it up and plan to visit the cemetery when this is all over? Bearing in mind that could be as far as 18 months away.
Thank you St Martha, St Anthony & St Expedite for all you have done for me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:09 pm

Graveyardhag --

Good question! It is similar to the questions asked by those who live in areas where the ground freezes over the winter and holes cannot be dug in the earth.

The answer is the same -- hold the material in a neutral (or positive or negative) space, depending on the type of work being done, until you can dispose of it appropriately.

For example, since a vinegar jar is generally negative, you can place it on the floor behind your toilet, or on the floor out in the "junk" area of your garage or toolshed, or back under your woodpile, or in your compost bin. Always place it low down, as you will be burying it as soon as conditions allow.

If, on the other hand, the item being held for disposal was of a positive or optimistic bent and you intended to deploy or dispose of it, then you could store it up high, on a closet or kitchen shelf, on a high shelf in the tool shed or garage, or up in the attic or in the rafters of your barn.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:33 pm

Thank you very much Miss Cat.
It's currently on the floor behind my toilet, I would like to get it out of the house though.
I was planning on making a compost area, and do have a shed I can use so I will find the right spot for it, wrap it up and store it and make plans to deploy properly once we are allowed to get out and about again.
Thank you St Martha, St Anthony & St Expedite for all you have done for me.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”