Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Help Jailed Person Get Moved Released Paroled Bond Pardoned

Plushdoll
Re: Help Jailed Person Get Moved Released Paroled Bond Pardoned

Unread post by Plushdoll » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:38 am

I was what kinda spell kit or candle that is dress that I can get my fiance out of prison. He was sentenced to do his 3 years he had left on probation which we know that he isn't gonna do all 3 years but he's up for parole in January 2021 don't know the date.I just want all this behind us so we can get married and enjoy the rest of our life. Someone which his babymama and more called his probation officer and told them he was out the State which we went on a cruise with the family and by the time we ported back to the United States he was arrested December 16,2019 and was transported back to Georgia on January 2, 2020 and serve time in the county jail until February 28,2020 where they sent him to Georgia Diagnostic Classification State Prison which is the first step to get tested and then to prison which now it's a stop in process because of the COVID19 so I want him out since it's a stand still...help me please I really would appreciate because he is a great man and didn't do no harm to anyone just wanted to live life he already has been in prison for his crime and did 16 years already on probation and only had 3 years left on it...seeking for help,Strength and all at this point.Thanks in advance 💜

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:52 pm

Hello Plushdoll,

I have moved your post to this topic on spells to help get someone released from prison. If you read from the very first post, you will find spell advice and ideas that can help in your situation.

If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Plushdoll

Unread post by Plushdoll » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:35 pm

I have read the trin and some of them could be but not related to this matter any suggestion? I read them can't get nothing in to him nor send him anything I need help just don't know what to do I suffer with depression and anxiety and I feel so alone

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:10 pm

Hello Plushdoll,

Not every spell requires that you send objects to your target. You can work with candles and petition Spirit for your desired outcome.

In your situation, I would work with Court Case products to try and get a court date set for his release.
https://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

You could always have candles lit for you at MISC if you don't want to do that work yourself:
http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... rvices.htm

You can also have the Crystal Silence League pray for you, which is a free service you can find here:
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Plushdoll

Unread post by Plushdoll » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:13 pm

Thank you so much about to look into this right now

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”