Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For Reversing or Reversal Back to Sender

SWEETSUGGA74
Re: Spells For Reversing or Reversal Back to Sender

Unread post by SWEETSUGGA74 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:29 pm

Oh thank you so much. :-) i was going to go back and read the hoodoo theory again in to make sure i did not miss anything. I will be listening to this tonight. i will keep you informed. thank you again.
SS74

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:09 am

I hope this is in the correct thread. Someone posted a nice mirror spell a while ago and I want to do it but I do not presently have a double action candle. What I DO have is LM's amazing Reversal Oil and everything else. Here it is:

Glue his picture to a small mirror. On the back of the photo, write his name 9 times in lower case letters and mine crossing it 9 times in caps encircled by "look what you've done, see how it feels". Then flip it over mirror side down and apply Reversal Oil on a butted black candle.

My only questions are:

Can I write his name backwards on the butted candle?
Using a larger candle and burning it over 7 days would be stronger than a smaller candle and one day, right?
I would dispose of the remains at a crossroads, correct?

Thank you!
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:23 am

MrsSchaeffer2020 ,

1. Yes you can write his name backwards as the label of lucky mojo reversing oil/products shows it.
2. "stronger" is a matter of ability, skills, Gods willingness to answer the prayer. I do not like indicating "strongest" because this indicates a measure and that one candle will then by logic be weaker, which is not true. I think you are really asking should you use a larger candle and do the work over several days? I would say yes, many people benefit by doing the work over several days and keeping the work running until they see results.
3. Yes crossroad is a good location.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:36 am

Thank you for your answer, JayDee. I should have known not to use the word stronger and I apologize for not making my second question more clear.

I didn't really mean to say the candle size makes it stronger but doing it over the course of like 7 days I believe I read is better for results and would be hard to do with a smaller one. I would also dispose of each candle after it was done in the crossroads right?

Thank you again for being quick with the answer and helping me learn to clarify better.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:45 am

MrsSchaeffer2020 ,

I would do it over 7 days to send negativiy and evil back to a person. If this person is someone who continues to attack you, you may decide to do it longer, or do it every time the moon wanes. I would add fiery wall of protection on you, as you reverse and send it back to them, you help keep off new attacks from the person, this way you get relief from this situation. You can use 7 chime candles one each day, you can also use a reversing glass candle, or a 7 day glass candle for this work, even a figure candle representing the person would work. Lucky Mojo carries all four types of candles. You can dispose of all of it at once, when the work is done.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:35 pm

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

The choice is yours whether you want to burn a 7-day vigil candle or smaller daily candles. The point is to keep that energy on your spell over time. That should be your goal in this work, whichever way you choose to perform it.

I have had equal success with both approaches. Your mileage may vary. Find what works best for you through experimenting, then stick with that.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Pisces Lady

Unread post by Pisces Lady » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:41 am

Hello everyone,

I did a reversal work on someone and I had positive results, they don't bother me anymore, and I'm not affected by their energy as much. However, as the 7 day candle burned there was black soot on the top half of the candle, so I burned another one and it happened again. I had a dream the person was walking away from me and leaving me alone. I know the black soot means resistance on the person you're burning the candle on, again this person now leaves me alone. Just would like more clarity. Why was there black soot if the work I did resulted in them not bothering me and returning the negativity back to them?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:29 am

Pisces Lady,

Candle divination is not provided on the forum, that is a paid service offered by the professional readers and rootworkers of AIRR. You can contact them here for assistance:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

When dressing a candle, if you over load it with oil and herbs, it can cause a dirty burn. If you can rule out physical reasons, then perhaps there is a spiritual rationale. A member of AIRR can help you interpret these signs.

Pisces Lady

Unread post by Pisces Lady » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:29 pm

Jaydee, thank you

birainluv

Unread post by birainluv » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:34 pm

Hello all!
I have a question. I was taught by my great uncle that aluminum foil could be used as well as mirrors for a reversal spell. My question is would you fold the foil away from you as you're preparing to dispose it, especially with the black/green, red, or white? I can totally understand with red dipped in black. I guess I'm thinking about half is reversing the negative and the other half is drawing in something. I didn't want to send the good, if that makes sense. I could just be overthinking like usual hahaha. Thank you for your time and patience.
Best!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:24 pm

Hello birainluv,

Yes, you may be overthinking it a bit. Personally, I would fold away from you since you are ultimately trying to reverse a situation.

birainluv

Unread post by birainluv » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:18 pm

Miss Athena,
That helps a lot. I was thinking the same thing, but I wanted to be sure.

Best to you!

Youdohoodoo
Newly Registered

Unread post by Youdohoodoo » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:00 pm

I put a mirror box spell on an ex. I may have used a lot of Sanskrit writing on the box, as well as lemon and mirrors, a poppet which was bound in black chord in a person item of the sender. Lots of anointing and focus.

1) I am wondering what the effects are... what it has caused him.

2) Can I open the box and lift the spell; and what this will do?

Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:31 pm

Youdohoodoo --

1) A divination may reveal that -- or you may find out how he is doing now through sneaky social means.

2) You may disassemble the box and release him, then burn the remnants to break the spell.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Youdohoodoo
Newly Registered

Unread post by Youdohoodoo » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:48 pm

Thanks. I just don’t want to undo a mirror box spell incorrectly.

Burzeli

Unread post by Burzeli » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:25 am

regarding the mirror box spell, I have a question about burying it in the graveyard; My mirror box is made and I had everything planned (routes to and from the graveyard and when to go there with the least disturbance) but the last two days I've been distracted with the idea of putting it somewhere else. Our town is on a river with a small island that used to have a castle on it, one side of this island has a natural vortex of unknown depth where anyone who attempts to swim in it, drowns. This vortex is known as Anna's hole, the story states that monks travelling with a golden bell stayed the castle and during the night there was an attack. Anna's father threw the bell into the river to stop the attackers getting it, and they in turn threw his daughter Anna into the river. Due to the nature of the vortex, her body was never recovered and it is said that she cares for and comforts the poor souls who drown as she did. As a morbid side note, the corpses of the drowned usually turn up further down river at one of the power plants.

My question is; would it be a bad idea to give the mirror box to the river? I could never undo it if I did and I'm not quite sure why I am drawn to the idea of giving it to Anna. Any thoughts?

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:08 am

Hi Burzeli,

You might want to get a reading on the matter to see if giving it to the river is the best course of action for the spell :). You can find some excellent readers here: http://readersandrootworkers.org.

I got the shivers reading about the vortex and Anna, for what it's worth. What an amazing thing to have nearby!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

Burzeli

Unread post by Burzeli » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:07 am

Thank you FiachnaCybele, I was due to get a reading about another subject, so I'll take your advice and add this to my list of questions. :)

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:36 am

I did a blockbuster spell to break blocks in my love life. I dont seem to attract the right partner towards me. The first candle burned sooty throughout, the second is half black and I have a third one going.

I have done uncrossing and unjinxing work on uncrossing my self. I have also done road openers before. I suddenly have been thinking about a guy I used to see when I was young and his mom did not want us together. I felt some work was done on us because I had dreams of her in a cemetry burying something. We broke up over 15 years ago but now I am wondering if the negative magic effect still continues. I suspect one other person of doing work on me or my family. I dont know their surnames just first names. Should I do a reversal candle and make it general by asking to reverse all negative magick done to me by known and unknown enemies? I will light a fiery wall of protection candle and then maybe start some cut and clear work and repeat the blockbuster.

If there is any other spell I should consider to permanently cleanse any type of negative magic done on to me by known and unknown persons then I would really like to be pointed to the right direction.

browneyes

Unread post by browneyes » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:04 am

I received a reading by an AIRR member but have not been able to get in touch to follow up with the work needed to help my situation. She confirmed what I already knew about my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend sending things to separate and break us up. I want to do a reversal and discord work (possibly vinegar jar/cig trick) to get rid of her and to stop her work. Our relationship is very rocky at the moment because of the work she's doing so I would need reconciliation also. I'm unsure where to start. I did freeze her name. Can someone guise me in the right direction and am I able to do all of this work at once? He does live with me and does not believe in hoodoo so this would all need to be done discreetly.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:50 pm

browneyes,

If you are still in a relationship, I would use Stay With Me products instead of Reconciliation. Your not there yet and lets keep it that way. You could blend it with Love Me and use it as a scent. You can also purchase them as bath crystals and sprinkle them in the washing machine. Take a pair of socks, one from him and one from you and tie them together. Place it under your bed. It will keep him with you. For more love work spells please check out this page: https://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html There is a lot on there so please read it all. I'm sure you will find something for your situation.

Stay With Me products: https://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

You can do it all at once but I would probably start with a spell to repair your relationship. It could just be a sugar jar. It's putting a quick band-aid in place while turn energy to reversing spells. Please read through this thread for more information on reversing a spell. You can also read this page for more spells: https://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html.

This information is too much to post in a reply so it helps if you do a bit of research on your own and find the spells you would like to do. If you have any questions on using the products, we are happy to help!
HRCC Graduate #2145

browneyes

Unread post by browneyes » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:03 pm

Terra Rising,

If I was told during the reading that she is doing work against our relationship to separate us, should I do anything to cleanse him, me or our home first? Thank you so much for your help!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:27 am

browneyes,

Yes, if work is being don't against you it is a good idea to cleanse the both of you and then work on the house. Once you are done, put up some protection. Jinx Killer and Uncrossing are great for taking off a mess. You can use it in a bath and then add some of the bath water to your mop water.

Uncrossing - https://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Cleansing the home and person - spells-for-blessing-and-cleansing-the-h ... 8-600.html

Chinese wash is also wonderful for cleaning a home.

https://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

Mycrown

Unread post by Mycrown » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:50 am

Greetings everyone,

I hope everyone is staying safe. I have a question? I want to do a reversal spell on my daughters father, I’m curious will that spell eventually affect (fall on to my daughter) my daughter? Since sins fall on to children?

Note: My daughters father went to jail 13 years back for murdering a mother and her daughter. I mentioned this because of my question of sins falling on to children. He’s out of jail now. I’m not doing the reversal for the murder, I’m doing the reversal because he’s a piece of crap and he doesn’t do anything for my daughter and he lies on me all the time so that people think he’s taking care of my daughter when he isn’t.

He also molested 3 girls and didn’t get locked up for those. I really just want to make sure his cruelty doesn’t fall on to my daughter if I do the spell because my daughter is innocent and his other kids (the have difference moms) are innocent too.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:37 am

Mycrown,

I moved your post here since your questions doesn't pertain to the evil eye.

A reversal is to send back a curse or jinx to the sender. In this case, there is really nothing to reverse. He didn't cast a spell on you or your daughter. He is just a piece of crap. In hoodoo, we don't believe in karma or that the sins would fall on the children. Hoodoo is not a religion so if this comes from your own religious beliefs, that is something you need to deal with personally and decide if that religion is right for you. My personal thoughts on it are that it seems absurd to even think of innocent children being punished for the sins of the parents. However, I was raised generally christian and realize not everyone was raised the same.

I would suggest working to keep him out of your life for good. Hot Foot would be a good one to start with. Put up protection for you and your daughter when dealing with him. Put protection up for your home as well. This could be anointing doors and windows with Fiery Wall of Protection oil. Buying a small charm for the both of you to wear and anoint that as well.

There is a spell for protecting a mother and children on the Fiery Wall of Protection page. Please check it out.

Fiery Wall of Protection: https://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Hot Foot: https://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

Mycrown

Unread post by Mycrown » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:13 pm

Thank you for responding Terra Rising,

I apologize I wasn’t clear on the spell work that I wanted to do. I want do a reversal spell on him to get back all the pain and bad things he’s done to me, his other kids moms, the girls he molested too. And for no one to believe his lies anymore. It would be nice to actually send him back to jail.
That’s why I was asking about the sins falling bad because I have a daughter with him and if I reverse a spell to cause him to get back all the bad things/energy he put out would my daughter get any of the bud of his karma. But you’ve already answered the question about karma and family sins.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:07 am

Hello Mycrown,

For spells against a molester, you can read through the posts in the following link:
revenge-curse-against-physical-bully-ra ... t5263.html

You can include in your petition that he is cursed for everything he's done against his innocent victims, including yourself and your daughter if you wish.

ComeOnInMyKitchen

Unread post by ComeOnInMyKitchen » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:27 pm

Good afternoon all,

In Cursing & Crossing (pg 80) and Destroying Relationships (pg 66), two similar small mirror box reversal tricks are detailed. (Additionally I could've sworn I'd read a similar concept in on of Miss Cat's collected folders, but can't seem to find that just off hand for reference here.) Out of curiosity, for those of us that like working with candles from a petition perspective, what about adding a candle element to the work by burning a butted black candle dressed in reversal (and/or perhaps another of LM's crossing oils?) atop the box once sealed before deploying it via one of the means given in those books?

Thank you in advance and hope everyone is staying safe.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:04 am

Hello ComeOnInMyKitchen,

You can add a candle to your spell if you wish. It is not necessary, but wouldn't hurt.

ComeOnInMyKitchen

Unread post by ComeOnInMyKitchen » Sun May 03, 2020 3:41 pm

Thank you so much Miss Athena. I just like to have a candle or incense element in nearly everything, but wanted to be sure I wouldn't mess anything up with my personal preference.

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”