Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Graduate Degree School Programs

SonicBoomin
HRCC Student

Re: Spell-Casting for Graduate Degree School Programs

Unread post by SonicBoomin » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:41 pm

Terra Rising,

Yes, tones do seem to work well! You definitely hit on a great point with that. I do need to reload with the King Solomon Wisdom oil. Do you mean the Master Key oil? Coincidentally I have the Master Key already. King Solomon oil will definitely be in my next order for sure, thanks for the advice.
¤¸¸.•´¯`•¸¸.•..>> HRCC Student #2208 <<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:29 pm

SonicBoomin,

Master oil is separate from Master Key. I use Master oil for developing self discipline and the mastery of my subject or position at work. I do use Master Key for occult work like learning a new deck or other divination system.

Please check out this page on the Master product line. https://www.luckymojo.com/master.html

Product label is like this:

OIL-HOO-MAST
Master Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Aunietoo

Unread post by Aunietoo » Mon May 04, 2020 2:49 pm

I need help, the first part of my master's thesis is due on Friday, and I defend it the week after. This morning I was at school (first time in a long time as one study area just opened up today for graduate students to work on their thesis) working on my paper. I was wearing Queen Elizabeth root in oil, also King Solomon oil as per usual on my forehead to help me when I study. A classmate walked by and I realized "oooh, they've got it in for my thesis." I think I got that message because I was wearing the King Solomon oil.

My gut says someone wants my thesis to be "unconsidered" so that they feel they can get ahead. I'm smart, I graduated from college cum laude with honors. Last fall one of my professors made a public fuss over how my paper for his class was the best he'd seen in years. This made me uncomfortable because I've spent too many years dealing with jealous people. I'm intelligent, yes, but I also work really hard and I feel I earn my grades.

Over the last couple of weeks I've had these unusual thoughts, like how sad it was that no one was going to look at my paper, how unfair it was that my professors had written me off. I even started thinking about doing some defence work, for no reason I could think of, last night on impulse I wrote a SATOR square, put reversing oil on it, folded it 3 times away from me and put it in my left shoe, while I have no idea if that's effective or not, it's the first work other than burning candles, praying, and wearing oils that I've done in a long time.

I thought these thoughts were odd at the time, but now, I think someone's working on me and my thesis. My guess is someone who wants to go on to the doctoral program and wants to make sure their thesis looks better than mine. There were some other odd things that happened but it's too much detail to go into here.

For my thesis I've been using Queen Elizabeth root, King Solomon, crucible of courage, and crown of success products. I also have deer's tongue and a small QuE root on order from LM to wear while I defend my paper. Now I think I need some defence along with success products. What I can do in such a short amount of time? Ideally I would get a reading from a root worker on the best approach to take, but last time I tried that it took me over a week to get in contact with someone. Would it be to late to have candles set for me at MISC, and then the question becomes which candles?

My paper, my defense sessions, everything with my professors is all online. I have no paper or in-person presence to work with. Also, I have papers due in 2 other classes next week, so I won't have much time to do big works. I know which desk one of the people I suspect sits at to study, so I could sit there for a while in the morning. I was wondering about candle work combining uncrossing, jinx killer, reversing, fiery wall of protection, or, use blockbuster and just blow all my obstacles to smithereens. Any advice on how to get in contact quickly with a root worker to ask a quick question? I have quite a few supplies on hand. I'd welcome any and all ideas!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue May 05, 2020 11:44 am

Hello Aunietoo,

It may be too late to have a candle set for you at MISC, but you can petition the Crystal Silence League to pray for you. It is a free service and you can submit your petition here:
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/

That would be the quickest route given your timing.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Aunietoo

Unread post by Aunietoo » Tue May 05, 2020 2:53 pm

Thank you Miss Athena for your kind reply. I will ask for prayers from the Crystal Silence League.

Aunietoo

Unread post by Aunietoo » Sun May 10, 2020 1:38 pm

Thank you to everyone from the Crystal Silence League who prayed, it made a difference.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power”