Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get a Specific Job Position at a Specific Company

bythebeautifulsea
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells to Get a Specific Job Position at a Specific Company

Unread post by bythebeautifulsea » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:31 pm

Moongoogle, just wanted to share that a good trick I've found here and applied successfully is to wash your socks with bath crystals in the rinse cycle---crown of success, look me over, steady work, attraction, etc.---really whatever you are looking for. I do this regularly for my husband (and children), but no reason you couldn't do this for yourself. Pray over the crystals that with every step you take, you are moving closer to the opportunities and success that you seek. It works tremendously!
HRCC Graduate #2172G

moongoogle

Unread post by moongoogle » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:06 am

Oh wow, that is such a (Beautiful) and excellent spell to do. I will do that. Thank you so much for sharing bythebeautifulsea.

bythebeautifulsea
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by bythebeautifulsea » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:19 pm

Absolutely!! Wishing you the best of luck and much success!!
HRCC Graduate #2172G

pesty
Newly Registered

Unread post by pesty » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:00 pm

Hello my wife works at a post office but the one she works at only have limited number of working hours each week which means low pay check she needs something that will get her transferred to another post office that have a maximum of 40 hours per week

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:12 pm

Hi pesty,

If your wife is looking for more hours and better pay, you might want to look into Steady Work spells. Here is an excellent thread about how to use the Steady Work Oil:

steady-work-oil-questions-and-anwers-t231.html

Best of luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

mistyknight
Newly Registered

Unread post by mistyknight » Mon May 11, 2020 3:56 am

Greetings everyone,

I accepted a job in November 2019 to begin work in July 2020. My current job ends in June. Due to COVID -19 many companies in our industry are laying off or outright telling new hires that they no longer have a job. This is because we work in the international sector and there are visa and transportation issues due to COVID which also led to decreased money coming in. Thankfully, my future employer still plans to bring me on with a significant reduction in salary until I am able to travel into the country. What I am seeking is something that will keep me employed with this company even though there is a delayed start. I really want to move to his particular country but I am concerned that there may be additional job cuts. I was researching Steady Work. Would that suffice if I were to someone make it specific to the company?

Thank you for taking the time to read this. And thanks in advance for your replies.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon May 11, 2020 4:04 am

Hello mistyknight,

All of the uncertainty on the job front has a lot of people anxious, but I am happy to know your situation appears secure.

Steady Work would be the way to go. You can name the company in the petition to help ensure they keep their promise and keep you employed.

I wish you the best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

pcole88
Newly Registered

Unread post by pcole88 » Mon May 11, 2020 3:03 pm

I would like tips on getting a paid internship in my major? And after I graduate, getting a job in my field (public health).

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue May 12, 2020 5:11 pm

Hello pcole88,

I have moved your post to this topic on finding a desired job in a desired company. Please do not start new topics as you will find we already have nearly every subject already covered.

You can read through the posts here and adapt them in your petition for a paid internship. I think you will find lots of ideas here that can help you.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”