Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Reconciliation Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Reconciliation Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:17 pm

Hello revengeZen,

I'm sorry you are going through this. You are smart to have a honey jar going for this situation and a reading with Miss cat. I would wait for that reading and she can advise you on specific work you could do for whatever is found in the reading. We wouldn't want to advise you in a way that ends up contrary to that advice.

I wish you the very best of luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Nachtdiegal

Unread post by Nachtdiegal » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:00 am

Hi I’m super new to the forum, apparently i don’t even know how to post questions.
What would anyone recommend to try to get an ex back physically and emotionally when the relationship ended horribly and he’s blocked me on all forms of communication? Is there any hope? If so what could work?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:21 pm

Hello Nachtdiegal,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are glad to have you here.

I'm sorry you're going through this. You're in the topic for the Reconciliation Honey Jar, so this is one piece of advice for you. There are other topics on reconciliation in this sub-forum, so look around and read through the many pages of spell advice for ideas that sound good to you.

I also suggest you get a reading from a member of AIRR, to better understand what has happened and what kind of specific spell advice can best work for you. You can find AIRR readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:42 pm

It's Facebook Fridays! for January 10, 2020, and we want to help you reconnect with someone you value highly, and miss dearly! Have you and someone had a foolish quarrel? Has an enemy jinxed your romance? Try a Reconciliation Honey Jar to forgive and forget past problems, fights, and break-ups; to repair friendships; to restore love affairs; and to renew peace in the family and harmony in the home.

The Lucky Mojo Curio Company is holding a random drawing to give away 3 Reconciliation, Return, Heal Love Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kits to aid in drawing your lost love back into your life. Each kit contains a pink 4" candle, one star candle holder, 1 dram of ritual oil, and a packet of herbs, to dress and fix your honey jar.

All you have to do to enter is to post a comment to the contest announcement on the Lucky Mojo Facebook page, Facebook Fridays! status message.

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

First thing tomorrow morning, we will select THREE winners at random, announce their names here, and ask them to message the Lucky Mojo Facebook Page with their mailing addresses, so we can send them their FREE Reconciliation products.

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

lacherrymoon

Unread post by lacherrymoon » Sat May 09, 2020 1:21 pm

Hi, I purchased the reconciliation honey jar spell kit for my ex and the father of my son. We still live together, so I have to access to personal concerns, but he has a low bald fade. There is no way I can get a hair from his head. He also cleans up any hairs from shaving. Is there anything of his that would be nearly as effective? I know it has to be two of the same things from both of us as well.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue May 12, 2020 6:56 am

lacherrymoon,

Check pillows for eye lashes. It also doesn't have to be from his head. You could check underwear for hair. If you wipe the razor with tissue, you may find some as well. You may have to get creative but there should be something you can find. If you are still intimate, the combined sexual fluids would be fantastic. Does he wear a hat? A small clip of fabric from the inside head band could work too. Just make sure it is small enough not to be noticeable. Does he have a old ring? That could be used as well.

Best of luck.
HRCC Graduate #2145

lacherrymoon

Unread post by lacherrymoon » Wed May 13, 2020 8:48 pm

Thank you so much for the response! I will check those things. Do they have to be tied together? I'm afraid hairs that small may be hard to tie.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu May 14, 2020 5:26 am

lacherrymoon,

No, they do not. You can stick the hairs together with a bit of melted wax.
HRCC Graduate #2145

OJF1959

Unread post by OJF1959 » Fri May 15, 2020 7:57 pm

Hello,
I a very new to this, I love my husband but we have had issues with him supporting me emotionally and physically and psychologically and I dont know why and dont know if he has someone else on his mind. We never fight over finances or Bill's... but I have never felt appreciated by him,he becer complements me and does not care if I am having a bad day or struggling with issues at work. But when he has issues I support him a 110% and this is our and marriage we are not that young anymore and its so frustrating. I have not talked to him in over 3 weeks and he has made no attempt to reconcile that makes me very suspicious if what us going on. I need to do something so he is heaf over heels about him and is not distracted with other women, I cannot get his hair or nails right now but his clothes I can, I am desperate to fix this relationship it is draining me. Thank you olga

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun May 17, 2020 12:03 am

Hello Olgamoss,

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this.

You are in the right thread for advice on using the Reconciliation Honey Jar spell kit, which would be a nice choice to help sweeten your relationship.

You may also want to read through the posts in the following topic on reviving a marriage for more advice and ideas:
stay-with-me-stay-at-home-revive-marria ... 24204.html

I'm sure you will find answers in these threads that can help you but if you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask in the thread related to your question.

OJF1959

Unread post by OJF1959 » Sun May 17, 2020 3:29 pm

Hi Ms Athena,
I went through the link and I did not see anything, I did do the honey jar but used sugar, I need to do something much more powerful and strong and lasting, I am 61 years old and can take this anymore I was married for 25 years and he disrespected me the same way this is my 2and marriage and I really want this to work and be loving ..please advise and I truly apologize for being annoying. Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun May 17, 2020 3:55 pm

Hello OJF1959,

I think that after reading your posts here, you might want to consider booking a magical coaching session with one of the professional rootworkers from AIRR (the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers), who can walk you through your spells step by step. This forum has a wealth of information and ideas, but you seem a bit overwhelmed by the choices, so perhaps having some private one-on-one time with a professional would really help. You can find AIRR members here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

By the way, sugar jars can be powerful on their own or may require other spells to help bring about your desired outcome. Every situation is different and no one spell works the same way for every case.

Good luck.

Moonchild720

Unread post by Moonchild720 » Mon May 18, 2020 1:28 pm

Just wanted to give an update. I have been working on my reconciliation spell it’s the 9th and final day. I still have to wait and watch 3 days and write a letter. My partner actually messaged me today asking if we can see each other. Coincidence I doubt it. I am also doing a honey jar, which I will continue. We have been talking about a lot of these we never discussed. I’m curious how important is it to write and send the letter. It would just be kind of odd if I send a letter asking to reconcile when we are already having discussions. I will wear the oil when we do meet. Just curious if I can skip that step and just continue with my second my cleansing with my bath crystals. This is just the beginning. Next I am dressing a white skull candle to help control healing both of our minds and thoughts.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue May 19, 2020 2:59 pm

Hello Moonchild720,

Do the work as the instructions indicate and don't skip any steps. Short-cutting yourself like that could end in a disappointing outcome to your spell, and you don't want to undermine your success like that.

OJF1959

Unread post by OJF1959 » Fri May 22, 2020 10:00 am

What do you do once the candle is done burning??

Thank you
Olga

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri May 22, 2020 3:02 pm

Hello OJF1959,

The instructions that come with this spell kit will give you the guidance you need to perform the spell correctly. Follow each step and you should do well.

Good luck.

OJF1959

Unread post by OJF1959 » Thu May 28, 2020 4:19 pm

Hello Ms. Athena,
How you are doing well. I have a quick question for you, how long does the sugar jar take to show the effects? I did it for my husband who is so emotionally cold towards me and does not care and its hurts so much. I have not talk to him in 3 weeks and we live under the same roof other than general conversation.. I want him to be 100% involved, he us selfish and I talked to him so many times, it's like talking to a brick wall... please help me.

Thank you!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:08 am

OJF1959,

The timeline for all spells varies. It could be 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months. You could get a reading to see what the underlying issues are or what the outcome will be. You can find a professional reader at AIRR: http://readersandrootworkers.org/

I would also use the sugar from the jar to feed him. Bake some cookies with it or add a pinch to what ever else he likes to eat.
HRCC Graduate #2145

OJF1959

Unread post by OJF1959 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:54 pm

Thank you Terra

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”