Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Buying and Selling Real Estate

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Re: Spell-Casting for Buying and Selling Real Estate

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:24 pm

midas9,

You are in the right place to find the perfect spell for your condo. If you scroll up, Miss Cat gave some great advice on binding a home. Please give this thread a good read starting from page 1. If you have any questions afterwards, we'll be happy to help!
HRCC Graduate #2145

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:44 pm

I am not sure if this is the correct place to put this, but I can't seem to find a better suited one.

Where I live, you can go to an auction and get a house for a fraction of what it is worth. However, the people with a lot of money tend to dominate these auctions so they can flip the houses and make a lot of money. I only want one house to make into a home for us.

I have 3 issues to handle:

* Getting everyone to ignore the property I want at the auction.

* The back money due not being paid by the date of the auction.

* Once the property is sold at auction, the former owners have a year to have the sale rescinded under a claim that the sale was incorrect. During that time we are encouraged not to improve the property in case that happens (you do get your money back if that does happen, however).

I was thinking of a binding to start, but wanted to add my other concerns so I cover all of my bases. I know I can possibly work with Our Lady of Loretto too, but not sure how in this case. Thank you!
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:21 pm

MrsSchaeffer2020 --

Your idea is good.

• Work with Our Lady of Loreto as you already noted.

I would also use some old-style contact work --

• Get your pee around the property to "mark" the site as your. |

• Sprinkle dirt from your own home mixed with Money House Blessing powder or Incense around the place and take some dirt from the place home to your house.

• Work with a map or aerial (satellite) view of the property and sprinkle its dirt around the area on the map, then burn candles on it dressed with I Can You Can't Oil and Money House Blessing Oil.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:24 pm

Thank you Miss Cat.

Would it be conceivable to do do a freezer spell about the property? To conform your freezer spell petition to any rival buyers?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:12 am

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

You could technically freeze out any competitive buyers by putting them in a freezer spell, but I prefer the method of working with I Can, You Can't because it's formulated to give you a leg up in a competitive situation like this.

That's what I would do.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:46 pm

Thank you Miss Athena. I've never worked with I Can, You Can't before. I guess it's time!

cocobutter678

Unread post by cocobutter678 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:42 am

Hi everyone, hope all is well with you. I need some advice about going to a home that is pricey.

At the beginning of this year, I wrote in my manifesting journal a list describing a perfect home for my family to move into. Around June 2019 we found the house we wanted which was very similar to my description in my journal. The only problem is the price (£2mill). I am adamant on moving into this home because it is for my disabled grandmother who needs the space for her wheelchair. And it is a bungalow which is perfect. I have printed out a picture of the home and posted it in my journal and written on the picture stating that it is now our home.

My main concern is manifesting the money for the house. I have been in contact with the estate agent and he has been very kind and understanding. But he says there is someone renting the property at the moment so we haven't been able to view the place yet. My mum who is more experienced with hoodoo than me wanted to collect dirt in front of the home but I disagreed with her

The estate agent made a mistake of giving me the address of the house. We were meant to view the property but had to reschedule the appointment. Due to the someone temporarily renting the place

I want to move into this home by the end of this year or the beginning of next year. Because the council in my area has housed my family separately, and it has been stressful travelling up and down to both our properties. My brother (age 18) and I (age 25) live alone. And my mum and grandmother live in a separate property. I just want all of us to live together because the travelling between homes is taking a toll on my family's mental health

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:43 pm

Hello cocobutter678,

You're in the right topic area for spell advice on buying real estate. Read through the posts here for advice that can help you.

Using dirt from your desired property is a traditional way to work, so definitely get some of it.

You can also read through the section on the forum for spells for attracting money. There are too many sub-topics there to list here, but you will find lots of helpful advice.

Good luck, I hope you get that house!

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:07 pm

Hello everyone :) Hope everyone is doing well :) I really need your input in this matter, please.

We open our little food business 6 years ago and after working long hours at our shop, DH's health has taken a toll. We have decided to sell our little business even though it breaks our heart. I have done the St Joseph Business Sale Spell. Furthermore, we have put up advertisements and even got a real estate agent to help us sell our business. Till today, we have enquiries but that's all. Could anyone please please please give us other suggestions? We really hope to sell it before the end of this year.

Thank you so much :)

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:57 pm

jadepearl,

If there are real estate flyers for the business, you could dust them lightly with Attraction sachet powder while praying for attracting a buyer and a quick sale. If the place is empty, you could also burn an Attraction vigil candle to attract them as well.

SPD-HOO-ATTR
Attraction Sachet Powder
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2145

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:55 pm

Thank you Terra Rising for your reply :) The real estate agent only place it online, in different real estate websites. As for the shop, we are still there as its our only source of income. Once the business is sold, we can then move on.
Thank you

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:19 am

jadepearl,

Just a thought, you could print out the pictures of the business, write the petition on the back and burn an Attraction vigil on top of them. You could also work with a large lodestone placed on the pictures. Feed it and ask it to bring a buyer quickly.
HRCC Graduate #2145

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:20 pm

Thank you Terra Rising :) I will do just that. Thank you once again :)

StarryEyedOne
Newly Registered

Unread post by StarryEyedOne » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:50 pm

I live in Holland, and recently had a bid on a house accepted and was 2 days out from signing the contract on the house with my partner when the sellers said they needed 2 weeks to decide if they actually want to go through with it. 2 things: 1) Obviously I hope that nothing tragic or harmful has happened to the family selling to keep them from selling their house and moving into their new home (which they have already lined up). 2) we really would love this home...it is everything we want!

Any ideas of a simple, candle based spell I can do to encourage the home to be ours? I thought maybe a honey pot to attract it and the sellers to us? I don’t have a lot of time so I can’t order special things from overseas, but if anyone has suggestions of household items I could use, that would be amazing. Also, is yellow or orange more appropriate?

Thank you all in advance!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:35 am

StarryEyedOne,

Have you read this thread for ideas? I would start there. We don't have any insights on what you have accessible and many of the herbs and roots we use may not be available to you. Also, and I don't mean to be harsh, this forum is to help guide Lucky Mojo customers on the use of their products.

What I can offer is if you read this thread starting on page 1, you may find something to start working on.

Best of luck to you!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:56 pm

Hello StarryEyedOne,

You could print out a photo of the home, write on the outside edges "all other prospective buyers", then put a circle of red pepper flakes around the home but inside the edge you wrote on. The line of red pepper will be between the home and other buyers.

Petition that all other prospective buyers are kept away from the home, and burn a yellow candle on the photo (on a heat-proof plate) as you pray your intent.

This should help. Good luck.

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:01 am

Hello there,
A friend of mine is trying to buy a house. He saw a house which he first liked and when he went to visit he pour some pee in the house with the intention the seller will sell him the house at his price. Now at second thought he doesn't want to buy this house. He didn't make an offer yet ,the seller is asking if he wants the house. He doesn't want to buy this house .
If not buying the house will he be "linked" with the house in any way?What he can do ? Or there is nothing to do because was only the intention to sell him the house at his price? And now it doesn't apply because he changed his mind?
Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:30 pm

Hello cecila,

He should be fine since his petition was very specific. However, if he wishes to be on the safe side, he could pour ammonia on the property where he first poured his urine to kill the spell. That would be one idea.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:56 pm

Thank you Miss Athena .
He poured the pee inside the house.not around the property. lol He can not go again inside the house because the seller doesn't work with an agent ,he is selling the house by himself. Maybe he could throw some ammonia in the front yard. But is risky because the the area is very active all the time.

1.He is afraid that he will not be able to buy another house because he said maybe is "stucked" with the pee house?
2 the house (with his pee in it) will not be able to sell and he doesn't want anything wrong to the seller
What are your thoughts regarding all these?
I really appreciate your help. Thank you

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:48 pm

Hi cecila,

I agree with Miss Athena. Since he intended to just have the seller agree to sell to him at his price, if he changes his mind, he should be totally okay. He didn't state that this house was his house for all of eternity, or anything like that, just that he wanted the seller to be okay with his offer. Now that his offer is rescinded, he should be able to move on, and so should the seller. I hope that makes sense.

Best of luck to your friend!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:18 pm

Thank you FiachnaCybele

Shahram
Newly Registered

Unread post by Shahram » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:48 pm

Hi all,

Myself and my wife purchased a house in 2017.  we been through lot of stress for paying bank high interest and mortgages .  We are at point to sell it and move on with our life. Any spell can attract real keen buyer for our property ,who can pay what we paid at least.

Is there any spell magick to sell my home and gain what lost with happily and healthy life.

Thanks 

Shahram

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:38 am

Shahram,

Hello and welcome to the forum! I recommend reading about the St Joseph spell for selling a house and using Attraction products to attract prospective buyers to your property. You can read about both spells on this thread if you start on page 1 and go from there. Many people have had success with them so it's worth a try. If you're working with a realtor, you may want to dress her business card with Crown of Success and Mercury oil. Burn a yellow candle on the card dressed with the same oils. This will help bring the realtor success when selling your property. Mercury oil helps with communication and should help her find buyers.

I hope this helps, best of luck to you!

OIL-HOO-CROW
Crown of Success Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Shahram
Newly Registered

Unread post by Shahram » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:06 pm

Hi Terra,

Thanks for your respond,

I also need to mention that I have tried St Joseph , but didnt get any result.

There is no realtor involves at this stage as they commission and marketing fee its beyond our income !!! We cant afford them as now . So off the market is only thing on now .

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:53 pm

Shahram,

Well, you always try to do most of the work yourself in which case you would use your personal concerns under the candle instead. Dust any flyers for the house you print lightly with Attraction sachet powders. Word of mouth can work but it may be a slower process. I'm not an agent but spring is just around the corner and that is when people like to move, when school gets out. In the next few months, people should be looking to buy. I would try to make the house and offer as attractive as possible, you may just get a bite.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Love_Muse

Unread post by Love_Muse » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:24 pm

Hello -

I know St. Joseph is often associated with selling but does he also work for buying? I’m trying to buy a property and need to live in one of the units as well as I need to move from my living arrangement soon. Is St. Joseph the appropriate saint to ask to work with for this?

heidiroseholton
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by heidiroseholton » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:17 pm

Love_Muse,
Yes! Although I don’t know a of cool “burying upside down” spell like the one for selling a house, if you’re looking to buy you can still pray to St. Joseph. If you know the property you want to purchase already, why not print out a picture of it and write your petition on it? If it were me, I’d either buy a St. Joseph vigil candle or go down to the nearest Catholic Church and light a candle to him there. I’d five spot my petition with Lucky Mojo attraction oil and place it under the candle.

Hope this helps!
Heidi

Love_Muse

Unread post by Love_Muse » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:25 pm

Thank you Heidi! I was thinking of still petitioning him and I will. Would Our Lady of Loreto be appropriate also? After I asked the question, I read that she deals in buying of homes also.

Muse

Love_Muse

Unread post by Love_Muse » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:40 pm

You know what. I actually just read up above and seen someone mentioning the auction and buying and working with Our Lady of Loreto. Thank you all for your continued help!

Muse

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:56 pm

Hello Love_Muse,

Our Lady of Loreto would definitely be your ally in finding a new home. You can find her spiritual supplies here:
https://www.luckymojo.com/ourladyofloreto.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Love_Muse

Unread post by Love_Muse » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:49 am

Thank you so much! I will be placing an order tomorrow! :-)

Lyonese

Unread post by Lyonese » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:29 am

Hello, everyone!

I am writing to ask for help in a different matter than before. 🙇

Now I decided to move out from my parental house. My grandma is willing to move into our apartment with mom (dad died in 2001) and sell her apartment (a small one, bought on mom's name) in order to give me money for a new apartment (I will ask for an additional bank loan, as I want a better apartment).
We already have offers for that apartment, but I don't seem to find a satisfying one to buy for myself.

What spell do you recommend? I work great with candles dressed with herbs and oils.

Someone said a prosperity ritual might be good, but I feel there has to be something more powerful to attract the apartment I need to live in for a good chunk of my life... 😊

Thank you! Blessed be!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:15 pm

Hello Lyonese,

You are in the right thread for your question. Have you read through all of the posts here? There are 10 pages full of spell advice for just your situation, so start there and if you then still have questions, ask us here.

Good luck.

Lyonese

Unread post by Lyonese » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:38 am

Thank you Miss Athena!
However, I don't work with Cath. Saints... I don't do any kind of traditional religion stuff in my spells...
I read more than one post here about working with Catholic saints.
Any other ideas?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:51 pm

Hello Lyonese,

Not all spells for real estate involve working with saints.

You can get more ideas in the following topic:
spells-to-find-rental-property-apartmen ... 19832.html

Good luck.

Benimaru
Newly Registered

Unread post by Benimaru » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:33 pm

Hello,

I am new to Hoodoo. I practiced it for a little last year around this time. Starting with ancestral alter. Stepped away. I currently own the van van kit and the road opener. I lost my job last year making 48,000. Working at amazon now like 19,000 or less.

I’m getting into selling land. I’ve got a mentor/coach who is direct to seller whom I advertise for. No sales yet. Can I get some help with getting leads that actually want to purchase land and follow through? Or just connect me with the right people?

Thank you,

I’ll take any practical help.

I may be shy too so my social media presence isn’t big either. Its because my last relationship didn’t end on a good note. Wish I had her back too if any one has comments on that (would be great...[thinking about making a whole post about that on its own idk yet.)]

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:18 am

Benimaru,

Welcome to the forum! I moved your post to this thread for buying and selling real estate. Please do not start new topics, instead search for the subject and if you still have questions after reading through a thread, use the Quick Reply at the bottom of the page. For the best results, limit the question to the subject of the thread, love questions on finding new love thread etc. Otherwise, we have to split the post and that is no fun.

I would start by reading the 10 pages of advice on this thread to get some ideas, if you have questions afterwards, feel free to ask.

Social media may play a large part of your success. It will also help find your target audience. Selling land for hunting? Go to hunting expos and drop adverts at local gun and archery stores. Land for tiny houses? Colleges are full of young people with bright ideas and seeking fresh starts.

There are products to help with shyness. High John the Conqueror sounds like a perfect fit if you are looking to overcome it: https://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html

OIL-HOO-JOHN
John the Conqueror Oil
$7.50

HRCC Graduate #2145

Shama

Unread post by Shama » Tue May 19, 2020 5:53 pm

Hi everyone!
I hope i'm posting in the right place.I'm trying to buy a foreclosure house from a bank but today my real state agent told me that my offer has been rejected by the bank.She said that they expect to close the deal on june 19th, 2020 with another buyer.My husband and i viewed the house last thursday and the price is great for us.While i was viewing the house i drop some pee in the basement and claimed it as mine in cas someone was on it...well ther was😔
I'm really desperate here cause i've been looking for a long time.I need to make the buyer back out of the deal even if it is at the last minute of closing.I'm gonna order i can, you can't product to keep anyone from buying it.
Another problem i have is my husband, he doesn't want me to do any magic stuff so i can't light candle at home at all.He will throw my candle out.I tried to get the person's name at the bank who's selling the property but my agent said they wouldn't give it to her because my offer wasn't accepted.
Please what can i do to get my house.I know to work with st Joseph but I have no name.I took a picture of myself inside the house in the basement precisely.I have also picture of the house.Do i bury 1 of my thing on the property to drive it to me?After reading anyone reply i will order what you guys advise me.I hope it won't take 1 month to receive the product i will order.Or do you think having a rootworker work on my case asap can be an better option because the bank will close the deal on june 19th.
Any help will be very nice of you.
Thanks in advance!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu May 21, 2020 5:26 am

Shama,

The name and address of the bank could be used instead of a person's name. Since they are the ones who have the power in this situation, I'd work on them. You could use a sweetening jar to persuade them to like your offer. Have you read the spells on this thread? Miss Athena gave a spell above to ward off other buyers. You also don't need a name to work with St Joseph. You could take the picture of the house and simply write the petition on the back.

Please read this thread first. There are 10 pages of spells here and others who have been in similar situations. I don't know if an order would arrive on time for that you would have to call the Lucky Mojo shop and ask about shipping times. 707-887-1521

If you would like to hire a professional rootworker, you can find one at AIRR- The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
HRCC Graduate #2145

Shama

Unread post by Shama » Sat May 23, 2020 6:42 pm

Thank you very much Terra rising.I read all the pages above but in most cases they have the bank's or seller 's name .Now i found the bank's name.I will make my order and still work with a rootworker.
I really appreciate your assistance Terra rising Thanks again😊

Master_Manifestor
Newly Registered

Unread post by Master_Manifestor » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:32 am

I've been searching for a commercial building for almost 10yrs but everything that I wanted was out of my budget. I moved across country & found the perfect property. It needs major renovations so I paid for an inspection. I needed a month to gather the money & now that I have it someone else has put in an offer/contract to close on July 10th :x .

I am so upset & crushed. I know magick can change this but not sure exactly what to do. I don't know who the other buyer is. I was thinking a reversal candle spell, petition St. Joseph, a loadstone with the building dirt/attraction oil, & sweet jar for the building.

I'm not sure a bend over spell would work on an unknown target. Where there is will, there is a way.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:25 am

Master_Manifestor,

It is a tough situation but a lot could still happen between now and 10 July. The offer could still fall through and with today's market, there is a good chance it might. Try to get some dirt from the property and a good picture of it to use in your spells. Reversal wouldn't be right for this situation. You could burn a candle dressed with Attraction oil on the picture with your name signed over it. You could take some of your urine and mark the 4 corners of the building to claim it as yours. You could also place the lodestone on the properties dirt. Feed the stone with magnetic sand while stating your petition. Use the sweetening jar for the bank or whoever owns the property. Petition them to find your offer the sweetest deal.

There are plenty of other spells to work on this thread. Let us know if you have any questions. Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Master_Manifestor
Newly Registered

Unread post by Master_Manifestor » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:44 pm

I like those ideas @TerraRising. I'll do them all today for sure. Thanks for your help.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”