Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:11 pm

Dear Eos.xo --

The falling of your tea light off the lid of a "tall but narrow jar" is matter of simple physics and your inexperience with candle magic.

The only thing it is a "sign" of is that you would benefit from studying this work more closely from a traditional perspective, and prepare your spells according to our best practices of fire safety.

The physical reason the tealight falls is that you are using wax to "glue" the tealight onto a jar lid of small diameter. You are making what is normally a pyramid shape (wide jar, thin candle) into a balancing act. When the candle burns down, the tealight cup heats up and melts the wax below it. The melting wax is slippery -- and over she goes!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:58 am

I am very good at sweetening jars. I have been working one for a bit now. The target does become obsessed and misses me. Everytime I go see him when he asks me to he’s constantly yelling at me, putting me down, and asking me to leave. His behaviour is spiraling out of control. We got some animals together, and all he does is run to take care of them, and won’t even give me the time of the day. He cooks for them, but will make me sit there hungry. He used my car and left cigarette butts all over, mud, and tore up the upholstery. I asked him to clean it, he did, but stopped half way. I said stop driving my car rough, and he keeps doing it. I don’t know why the sweet jar won’t make him sweet to me. I believe he is manic depressive. He also is always broke and trying to swindle me out of money. I know I should leave him, but want to give it one more try. Is there anything else I should do. If this happens again I’m going to move on as I can’t stand being yelled at constantly

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:56 pm

Hello Pyromancer,

I suggest you get a reading to better understand your target's behavior, as it is impossible for us to do so here on the forum. You can find qualified readers and rootworkers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Julia24725
Newly Registered

Unread post by Julia24725 » Wed May 06, 2020 9:51 am

Hey guys!

I’m new here and I have a question. I already did honey jar spells in the past and they always worked and helped me with my boyfriend, although the effect didn’t last that long, so now he left me again after a few months and I wanted to try it again.

So these are my two questions:

1) Does it has to be completely full to work?
So I did a honey jar spell last night, but today I noticed that the jar is not completely full (I didn’t have more honey at home), so I am now asking myself if that is a problem or not, here is a picture of my jar: https://ibb.co/JvN9RdN

2) Can I open it afterwards?
I also don’t know if I am allowed to open it again, because I thought of putting some dried rose petals on top of it maybe?

I am really looking forward to an experienced practicer who may help me with this.

Thank you!

And sorry for my bad English...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 06, 2020 3:44 pm

Hi, Julia24725 --

Your English is fine!

1) Sweet spells can be worked in open bowls, on plates, or in ars with lids. The fullness of the container is not an issue, and since most folks use the sweetener in cooking for their loved one or family, the level will go up and down.

2) See No. 1 above -- "since most folks use the sweetener in cooking for their loved one or family, the level will go up and down" -- and that means that opening and closing the jar is not a problem.

You can read more here:

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

RueWolff

Unread post by RueWolff » Mon May 11, 2020 3:11 am

Hello,

I have a question regarding opening a honey jar with the intention of adding ingredients. I have looked over the forum and re-read 'The Honey Jar and Sugar Jar Magic Spells' page and didn't find an answer- I hope that this is the correct place to post my Question.

I have a honey jar I have been working for over 5 years (With the original spell ingredients unaltered & crafted with the intention to sweeten my then boyfriend, -now husband- from the idea of marriage and having children to planning for it). After initially working the honey jar regularly he proposed and we had more conversations around family planning. We married August of 2017... before the last presidential election. Post election my husband became very weary about having children in a world where a certain unqualified reality TV star could sit as President. In ways I get how the fear of this era hooked into him.

The honey jar work did help me in sweetening my partner towards a deeper commitment, however the conversation around having kids since the election has been really difficult and unchanging.

I'm wondering if I should:
a. Start fresh with a new honey jar as our relationship status has changed since I initially started working my current honey jar.
or
b. Open the original honey jar and add an updated petition. In this case- I have a follow up question: Should I clean up the outside of the honey jar removing wax from candles burned over the original (and current) petition or should I keep the wax build up and gently re-open the jar being careful to reseal it without disturbing and continue to burn on top of the remaining wax?

I would love some insight on this topic or to be directed to a link that covers this.
Thank you in advance!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon May 11, 2020 4:34 am

Hello RueWolff,

Congratulations on the success of your honey jar!

Since it's worked so well for you, I would continue to work it to keep your marriage sweet. You can certainly open it and add new ingredients if you wish. Different rootworkers handle the wax residue differently. Some might leave it be while others would clean it off. It's really up to you.

To help shift your husband's mindset about starting a family, I would work a white skull candle on him to help influence his thinking. You can read about how to work skull candles here:
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

I would dress the candle with a combination of Influence, Clarity and Crucible of Courage oils. This mix can help penetrate his resistance and lead him to realize there's nothing to fear, with awesome parents such as you two to help your child navigate this uncertain world.
https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-crucible-of-courage.html

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Moonchild720

Unread post by Moonchild720 » Tue May 12, 2020 3:41 pm

I’ve been doing a reconciliation honey jar and spell kit. My partner and I have been spending time and still in communication. Today during one of our many discussions it was said by my partner that it might not be possible to trust again. She loves me but lost the in love feeling from me breaking her trust. I’ve changed a lot and want nothing more that this to recover, we have been to thee years and broken up only a few month. With this resistance should I continue? I’m three days into the spell and honey jar. Just curious if anyone had resistance I that over came. Thanks.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue May 12, 2020 5:39 pm

Hello Moonchild720,

You only just started working your spell and honey jar, so give your work time to work. Don't obsess over every detail along the way. Have faith in a positive outcome.

If you have not already done so, I would consider adding Balm of Gilead to your honey jar, which is useful in helping to smooth over past hurts. It's a great thing to include when break ups result in lingering hurt feelings like your target is indicating.

HER-BAL-BUDS
Balm of Gilead Buds
$3.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Moonchild720

Unread post by Moonchild720 » Tue May 12, 2020 6:20 pm

Makes complete sense thank you. More faith. And yes I actually did place a couple in there. Should I add more?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue May 12, 2020 7:32 pm

Hello Moonchild720,

A couple of buds would be fine, so you're good to go.

Best of luck!

RueWolff

Unread post by RueWolff » Wed May 13, 2020 7:26 am

Thank you, Miss Athena for your advice regarding my honey Jar and also using a Skull Candle Spell to help influence his thinking while I sweeten him up! I really appreciate your expertise and input. I look forward to delving into the Skull candle portion of the forum and doing some research. I am putting an order together for Lucky Mojo Oils so I will be purchasing the recommended oils soon.
Thank you & All my best to you & yours,
Rue

MissElisia

Unread post by MissElisia » Thu May 14, 2020 7:32 am

Hi all! I'm getting ready to make a honey jar for my landlord to get him to favour the people who live in my house and to keep him from raising our rent. There are four of us living here, and while in actuality we split the rent on the house evenly between us, we are set up with the landlord to each pay separately. In the past, he has only raised the rent for one tenant at a time, but in effect it raises everyone's rent since we split the total. I've read about how honey jars are sometimes used for multiple people and petitions, and am wondering if in my case it would be better to do individual petitions for each tenant and the landlord in the same jar, or for the residents collectively with the landlord... something like his name crossed and covered by "The Residents of 777 Forrestville St." Thanks for your help and input!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri May 15, 2020 1:12 pm

Hello MissElisia,

You can add one name paper for each tenant, and one for the landlord. So with four tenants and one landlord, that would be five name papers. You can write your petition around or across each name, such as "no rent increase" or words to that effect.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Mon May 18, 2020 6:46 am

I have a question.

I have been working a sweet jar on a target for a while now.

I started the jar using sugar. In my limited experience, sugar works faster than honey so that is why I chose the former over the latter.

I did see some sweetening in this targets' behavior but of course not the fully manifested result yet.

However, my reader said that while sugar works fast, it doesn't really immerse itself into the petition like honey does. She said if I open the jar and take the petition out I will notice that the sugar will just fall right off. But she said honey will get all in there and stick to it, so she recommended me to use honey (She didn't mention syrup). She stated she's had many years of experience with this so she knows what she's talking about.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I opted for syrup instead of honey because like sugar it moves faster than honey and doesn't crystalize like honey does, but it has that same immersive effect.

Since then I opened the sweet jar in question and instead of pouring the sugar out I poured some syrup into the jar along with the sugar.

I thought that maybe this would give the sweetening effect more "oomph", but over the following days I saw that the contents sort of crystallized and when I shake the jar now to "work it" the contents don't move anymore, so it's like the work is not really going anywhere and in the mundane I can see this effect with the target as well. I mean the target is still "sweet" but there is no real movement. You see?

Since then I've made a brand new sweetener jar for yet another target for a different reason onto itself and I was careful this time to use syrup alone. I really liked the fact that when shaking the jar the contents really moved and I felt the energy as I was shaking it. The best part is that I got relatively fast movement with the particular target too! So that was a good sign.

So this is my question........ if I decide to totally redo the pre-existing sweet jar and start over using a different sweetener (this time around it would just be syrup alone) would that undo the work that was already set into motion and I would have to start all over again?

Any experience with this???

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon May 18, 2020 7:12 am

Hello jdsmooth85,

Pouring syrup into sugar just created a gloopy mess, as you experienced.

There's a reason why they are called sugar jars or honey jars, and not gloopy mess that you invented yourself jars. Stick with tradition and use honey instead. If you insist on using syrup instead, keep it to that one sweetener.

You will not undo the previous work by remaking your jar. Don't worry about that.

Ianoydb

Unread post by Ianoydb » Mon May 18, 2020 9:52 am

Hi all,

I’ve been working with a honey jar for about 2 months or so now. The candle wax has built up pretty nicely on top of it (love the way it looks). Last night I burned another candle on top (as I’ve been doing about 3 times a week now) however this time it kept burning. It burned all of the excess wax drippings off as well. Now I see the top of the mason jar again with a few ashes that blew off pretty easily.

Can someone guide me as to what this might represent or mean? Is this a good thing a bad thing, or just no sign at all (just normal)?

Any kind of guidance would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Ianoydb

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon May 18, 2020 10:16 am

Hello Ianoydb,

I'm sorry but we do not provide individual candle divination here on the forum. However, I can say that what you experienced is generally a positive sign as your candle burned away the residue from previous candles.

You can read more about candle divination on the following free page from Hoodoo in Theory and Practice:
https://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

MissElisia

Unread post by MissElisia » Thu May 21, 2020 7:24 am

Thank you Miss Athena!

Nini555

Unread post by Nini555 » Sat May 23, 2020 2:09 pm

Hello,
Was interested in making a honey jar for my family.
I would like my family to be more united and for the relationship between my husband and I to be more loving and respectable.
How do i do this?
Do i add a picture? - Can i print a paper one from home ? do i add name and dates? do i write petition on that paper picture?
What do i add to the jar? Cloves? Cinnamon sticks?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun May 24, 2020 12:39 am

Hello, Nini555, and welcome to our forum!

This honey and sugar jar thread is 126 pages long, so start from page 1 and read it -- you will learn a lot.

And then you can read more here:

SUAGR AND HONEY JARS from "HOODOO IN THEORY AND PRACTICE" by cat yronwode
http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

After that, if you still have questions, just ask and we will be glad to help.
catherine yronwode

Shellyshango

Unread post by Shellyshango » Sun May 24, 2020 12:54 pm

Hey there I’m new to this forum. I really enjoyed reading it’s been helpful . I do have a few questions still . Making a honey love jar I use his photo with appropriate herbs and fold towards me ? And could I take the jar with me to keep the honey warm and moving ?

Thehoodoobeginer01
Newly Registered

Unread post by Thehoodoobeginer01 » Sun May 24, 2020 1:43 pm

Hello everyone I made a honey jar and the petition is half way sunk it hasn’t submerged fully , should I open the jar and submerge it fully or should I just leave it be thank you .

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun May 24, 2020 10:02 pm

Shellyshango --

Personally, i fold sugar jar and honey jar packets like a seed pacjet, not like a greeting card, to keep everything sealed neatly inside.

=====

Thehoodoobeginer01 --

Floating petitions bother some folks. I avoid them by putting a lodestone in to weight it down and sealing the paper into a seed packet form.
catherine yronwode

Shellyshango

Unread post by Shellyshango » Mon May 25, 2020 5:17 am

Thanks for your response.

1) I didn’t make a packet. I had just put his photo in the jar with honey and herbs, then I put my petition in the . So I will redo it cuz something just didn’t seem rite when I did it the first time.

2) Now I have read that you can take the jar with you to keep it warm and moving. Is that accurate?

3) Like if my intuition tells me I should is that what I should follow?

Sorry for the silly questions!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 25, 2020 7:24 pm

Shellyshango --

1) Neatness does make for better artistry, and magic is an art.

2) Yes, you can, and some people do. But most people keep it at home, where they will tend to it. Your choice.

3) Of course you may follow your intuition, but hoodoo is a form of community folklore and folk magic that has been passed from generation to generation among African-American practitioners.

Intuition, sometimes called "personal gnosis," is not always right -- or always wrong. You may have an "intuition" about how to play a guitar or how to knit a sweater, but if you have never done it, and you know someone older than you who has done it often enough to get really good at it, you would be wise to ask that elder for instructions, and to follow them -- at least the first time you do it.

"Intuition" has led folks to invent wonderful new things -- but it has also allowed a lot of people to lose knowledge that was there for them all along in the community and to produce lesser things, made badly.
catherine yronwode

Shellyshango

Unread post by Shellyshango » Tue May 26, 2020 6:13 am

Thank you I much appreciate you taking the time to help Clarify some things .

Now since I practice Santeria I should follow their traditions obviously right?

Sorry agin for the silly questions I just have not had someone be able to help me better gain knowledge. I Do my homework and research things . But you could only get so much online and honestly sometimes it’s confusing.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 29, 2020 1:34 pm

Shellyshango --

We cannot help you with Santeria knowledge here. If you are a member of that religion, you will have a madrino and padrino and it is them, and only them, who can guide you in that path. Each house is different, and when you join, you agree to treat the elders of your house as your new mother and father and to follow in the training they give to you.

Hoodoo is old down-home black folk magic. You will hear a hundred voices telling you knowledge and if it is true community based knowledge and not some jacked-up personal shit, you will learn a lot by following it -- except that it will probably conflict with some parts of what is taught in Santeria. At some point you may see their similarities, and other points their differences. If you come here, you will get truth about Christian and secular hoodoo, that's all. In my experience, the deeper that folks get into Santeria / Lukumi / Ifa the more they walk away from hoodoo, with its monotheistic trinitarianism. And that is okay. In other words, if you find that hoodoo is not your path, it's all good.

Best blessings to you.
catherine yronwode

smyleroi

Unread post by smyleroi » Sat May 30, 2020 1:07 pm

Hello Community

I will be moving soon from a poor neighborhood to an Ivy-League university, and it's a little intimidating.

Is there a precedent for creating a honey jar for the university itself, like the spirit of the institution? Or would it be better to add individual names in an ongoing way, maybe starting with the dean, head of financial aid, that sort of thing? If the second is better, what about those related to the university who have passed on, e.g. founders, notable faculty, etc?

Many thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 30, 2020 1:38 pm

smyleroi --

In my experience, you would use individual names (and there is no reason not to include the beloved dead) and place the jar on a laminated logo of the university. As you meet more people, add them to the sugar jar or honey jar. If you like to cook, you can use the sugar from the jar to make treats for the people named inside. Those who don't cook can buy sugar cookies or sugar-sprinkled doughnuts and add the special sugar on top. Keep the level of the sweetener up by adding more now and then, as you use it.

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode

smyleroi

Unread post by smyleroi » Sat May 30, 2020 2:37 pm

Great, that all makes perfect sense

Thank you!

Cardboard

Unread post by Cardboard » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:33 pm

Is it ok to burn multiple candles on your honey jar at different times of the day?

Let's say light a pink candle early morning and a red a few hours later?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:14 pm

Hello IrisMunroe,

If this is a target that you already have a romantic relationship with, then you can combine these energies. However, I would do them at different days of the week or alternate them week to week. Working them on the same day may diffuse your energy too much and work against you.

If this is someone you want to draw toward you, then I would focus on one goal at a time until you get the results you want before moving on to the next level.

Cardboard

Unread post by Cardboard » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:11 pm

Thank you, Miss Athena!

Moonchild720

Unread post by Moonchild720 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:36 am

Good morning,

I’m curious about success stories and timeframes. I know everyone’s situation is different. I was in a 5 year relationship that ended, my ex re-entered the picture On her own. In April, I started to work on a reconciliation spell to boost the current situation, at the time she was very unsure she wanted to continued to pursue. In May I started a reconciliation honey jar, I have noticed we cannot stick to our agreements of separation. We have actually been spending more times than usual and she even said she was considering working towards reconciliation. Now at time I feel like the work I’m doing on her is actually working on me. I’ve seen movement but so slow and idk if I’m just being impatient. I want us together but I want it to be a peaceful healed reconciliation. Once my pink candles all burned, I started burning a blue skull candle on my honey jar, not sure if this works. But I wanted to reconcile then work on healing. Now I’m seeing her name all over the place, hopefully good signs.literally as I’m typing this I saw her name a third time just today. She’s on a family trip so we haven’t talked in a day but I don’t want to put it in my head that she’s not thinking about me. She came over in a desperation at 1am before the trip because I was out with another girl, I’ve never seen her react like she was that afraid to lose me, and we had a deep talk and she’s been saying she loves me more often. Sounds successful as I type, just nervous on the time frame and how long it’s been. This time she admitted what would her family think, it’s been so long and they are very close, which I was very close to them at one point. I’m burning a peaceful home honey jar for her family.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:18 pm

Hello Moonchild720,

Every situation is indeed different but in all cases, you need to give your spells time to work. One or two months is a good investment of time in which you are already seeing positive movement, so you are doing fine.

Don't overthink your work, don't obsess on outcomes and have faith in your success. You're having results, so you have nothing to stress over.

Moonchild720

Unread post by Moonchild720 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:14 am

Very true. Thank you.

lawofattraction2000
Newly Registered

Unread post by lawofattraction2000 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:50 pm

Hi all,

This is my first post on this board and new to honey jars.

I just started my first honey jar about 4 days ago to sweeten a situation between myself and another person. Tonight after I lit my candle and set my intention I got chills and then became hot a few minutes later. Any insight into what this could be? I have been working the jar for about four days, so Im not sure if this means anything.

Any help would be appreciated

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:04 pm

I cannot speak for others, but i have experienced this, not so much on honey jars, but on other spells for love or money. It's a bit of a rush. On the other hand, I have more than once gotten cold chills when doing work to try to find out who an enemy is. I have never had cold chills on a love spell, though.

I do not know the folklore of it, if there is any, but for me it's as simple as warm = good and cold = bad.

Sorry I can't be more helpful than that. Maybe someone else has an idea or more knowledge on this topic.
coastwitch

lawofattraction2000
Newly Registered

Unread post by lawofattraction2000 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:42 pm

Thank you so much for the reply! This makes sense for sure. Im hoping since I got hot after the chill it's a good omen.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:59 am

lawofattraction2000,

Welcome to the forum. I agree with Coastwitch, feeling warm after a love spell is a good sign. I feel tingles sometimes other times my chest feels "open." Keep working the jar. After about 7 days, you can switch to working it Monday, Wednesday, Friday if you wish. Or to just every Friday. Different workers have different ways of working the jars.

Please check out this page on honey jars if you haven't already: https://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Thank you Coastwitch for sharing your experience and lending advice. It's interesting how our senses play a part in magic and that they can give us clues on the work we are doing. I know what you mean about chills on darker works. I shiver and sometimes the hair on the back of my neck stands up!
HRCC Graduate #2145

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:53 am

Hi,

I am pretty familiar with the sweetening jar concept by now but I do have a question…..

I understand that you can use a sweet jar entirely on its own without a candle, as that was the original method (in the case of using jars that is).

But say when using a candle on top of a sweet jar to enhance love work, does the work usually supposed to move slower (actually “more gently” is the correct phrase I should use in this context) as opposed to if you were to do the love candle spell on it’s own?

I've seemed to have noticed this in my experience(s) because the latter way seemed TO ME to be more powerful, but I want to know if anyone else here has noticed any differences between the two methods.

Thanks.

EDIT: I understand that there may be several factors that go into this, including the intention and right down to the type of sweetener used. For the record, I have been in the habit of using maple syrup as my chosen sweetener within the past several months. But overall I still would like to know in general if there is a difference in the influence of energy between the two methods.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:23 am

Hello jdsmooth85,

I'm sorry but we do not allow poll-type questions on the forum. This is not a blog or a place for theoretical discussion and debate. This is a forum for customers of Lucky Mojo to get help with their use of purchased products.

Besides, everyone's experience is different and no amount of comparison will give anyone an idea of expectations for their own work.

Thank you for understanding.

Cardboard

Unread post by Cardboard » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:42 pm

I know it's ok to reopen your honey jars to add more herbs or honey as needed. What about adding multiple petitions?

I've seen several mentions of multiple petitions or name papers added to general purpose honey jars, but I've also seen responses indicating persons should make new honey jars rather than include additional petitions to the same jar for the same target or to add their petition underneath the jar.

In the case of a love me/come to me jar, after working it for a period if I decided I wanted to do an additional petition for the target to come more often, should it be added to the same jar or included in a new jar?

Or if I did a jar to have an individual give me money, but wanted them to give me more money after a while could that petition be added or should it be done in a new jar?

Would something like that split the focus or energy of the jar?

Is it a case where it may be inadvisable for love/reconciliation jars but ok for jars to bring money?

I guess what I'm asking is "when is it ok to add a petition vs making a new jar?

Also, I cleaned off one of my honey jars today and noticed that some of the wax had melted and been pushed under the cover and into the honey - probably because of the wax buildup outside of the jar- is it ok to continue a jar like this?

Sorry if that's confusing.
Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:28 am

Hello IrisMunroe,

You can have multiple people in a single honey jar if the idea is to sweeten them up to each other. If you have already started a jar for one person, do not add new people to that jar. Start a new jar on them separately.

If you want "more" out of your target than what you have been getting to date (attention, money, etc.) then state that in your prayer when you work your candles on the jar. I wouldn't necessarily open the jar and add a new petition, but that's just me.

If wax has gotten into the honey, it's OK as long as you do not intend to consume it or cook with it.

Cardboard

Unread post by Cardboard » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:03 pm

Thanks Miss Athena. You're always very clear and concise with your responses :D

Sunnya
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sunnya » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:04 am

Hi everyone. I have got a honey jar (for love) which already showed results, the thing is I changed my name, i.e, I removed what was my first name before, so I have to redo the petition and rewrite my name behind the photos too...

What is the best course of action: replace everything in the current honey jar or make a new one? (I would rather keep this one and not throw it away, but if it's better to do a new one, I'll have to do it right)

Thank you in advance.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:59 pm

Sunnya --

Just open it up and change it around. Anything you remove should be disposed of mindfully and with respect, not tossed in the trash. Burial is appropriate.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Sunnya
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sunnya » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:44 am

Thank you so much Catherine! I will bury both the photos and the petition on a rose vase, this is okay right? And I will eat a bit of the honey after adding again all the stuff correct?

As a side note, I contacted you guys regarding an order I placed as it is to be shipped internationally, it's just to confirm everything is alright.

Much gratitude!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”