Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
TinaMarie14

Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by TinaMarie14 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:35 am

So I’ve worked with St Martha before on extremely stubborn targets. That ended up not working out, which I’m ok with. Ive been dating a new target and he is great! But I want to take things to the next level, bring him closer to me and make it official.So all last week, I got a friend suggestion of Facebook from someone name Santander Marta with Saint Martha’s picture as the profile. Do you think this it Saint Martha sending me a sign to petition her for help in this new case? Just wondering

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:08 pm

Hi TinaMarie14,

There is a great thread on this forum for discussing signs/omens here, which may be of help to you:

signs-omens-movement-completion-of-spel ... t6436.html

And, for what it's worth, I always perk up if I've been thinking about working with someone or on something and that name starts popping up in every day life. Signs are very personal, so if it resonates with you, I'd suggest taking notice ;).

Best of luck with that new love!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

litsaki30

Unread post by litsaki30 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:47 am

I would like your help please.....I have been working for four weeks with St. Martha and every Tuesday I light a red candle, give my offerings and pray to St. Martha for my lover to return.While at first I had seen several signs and my lover began to communicate with me again suddenly disappeared.Of course I continue to give my prayers (bowl water, wine, black chocolate, coffee beans) and pray to St. Martha but I would like any help what may have happened and the situation has suddenly frozen.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:38 pm

Hi litsaki30,

Since you had positive movement, and then potentially hit a roadblock, I'd suggest getting a reading to see what's going on, and how best to proceed. You can find awesome readers here who can guide you: www.readersandrootworkers.org

You can also check out this thread about breaking through roadblocks and obstacles here:

spells-to-break-blockages-open-roads-mo ... 7-180.html

Best of luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

litsaki30

Unread post by litsaki30 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:53 am

DearFiachnaCybele,
thank you very much for your immediate response, I just live in Greece and it is a bit difficult to find someone here to know about St. Martha.
Could you give me some advice, some help what maybe happened? Αnd I would also like to make a donation in the name of St. Martha,do you know in Greece if I could?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:31 pm

litsaki30,

The hiring a professional reader like FiachnaCybele suggested would help you find out what happened. There are many readers at AIRR that do email readings in case you are concerned about international phone calls. As far as donations in her name, look into charities that suit what she represents and tell her you pledge the money for her. She is a patron saint of servants and housewives. Maybe you could donate money to a woman's shelter to help women get back on their feet or to escape abusive relationships.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Francisfire
Newly Registered

Unread post by Francisfire » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:40 am

Thank you Santa Marta!

litsaki30

Unread post by litsaki30 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:26 am

Hello again
I need your help for one more time.Today is the seventh tuesday i will light my candle for saint martha.At first I had seen some signs and everything was going well suddenly the situation froze.Because the Nine tusdays are over, I continue to light the candle or stop?

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:53 am

Hi litsaki30,

Have you had a reading yet, as we recommended? That would really help you see if there is a roadblock you're coming up against in your work and how to address it.
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

litsaki30

Unread post by litsaki30 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:31 am

Hello again

thank you for your reply.

I went here to stay to a lady to predict how my recovery work was going, I asked if there was any problem and she told me that my work was going well. I believe very much in the work I do and I never questioned St. Martha.

I don't know how to contact any of you for prediction and how the process is done by email. My English is not good enough for me to speak.

I would appreciate any help you can in any way you can.

Sorry if I bother you with my questions but in Greece they know almost nothing about St. Martha.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:52 pm

Hi litsaki30,

No problem at all--we're happy to help!

You can find readers here who can help: www.readersandrootworkers.org

If you look at their profiles, you can see which ones do readings by email and reach out to them. You're no bother at all, and we're happy to point you in the right direction.

Good luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Simcata

Unread post by Simcata » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:31 pm

Thank you Saint Marta. She has been wonderful and given me blessings.

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:22 pm

Mama Lubana - thank you for your guidance and protection. You are an amazing force and I am glad that you are on my side. I am also grateful and thankful for all of the others that you are helping and have helped. Love you!!!
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

Sweetj092
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sweetj092 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:26 pm

Saint Martha, thank you for being so good to me in the past, I need you now more than ever.

Aretha331
Newly Registered

Unread post by Aretha331 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:29 am

I been working with st Martha for a while now I have gave her offerings as well I even out the oils in the candle as well I been keep it lit everyday is that the right way to work with her

Bella143
Newly Registered

Unread post by Bella143 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:58 pm

Saint martha I love you thank you for forgiving me. Have faith and be specific in what you ask. Thank you my dominadora

brighteyes

Unread post by brighteyes » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:12 pm

Thank you Saint Martha!

dreama

Unread post by dreama » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:08 pm

Saint Martha and the great spirit thank you for working on my behalf! I know things will manifest and come to be and so I put out in the world that
J.T.B's resistance/stubbornness is broken down and that he and I are in a loving/respecting relationship. All while acting upon his wants of dating me, having me and only me on his mind, desiring me, communicating with me and being affectionate towards me

With this positive affirmation, I have my faith in your work. This will come to be, as I say, so it shall be!

Thank you

Newbie78

Unread post by Newbie78 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:30 pm

Help needed!! I was wondering if Saint Martha May help with a disrespectful, aggressive, angry 15 y/o son. His grades are horrible, I’m tired of fighting with him to clean up, chores, talking back, grades and hitting his younger sister. He is a bully in our house and had to temporarily move to my mom’s place which is making him worse because she babies him and he doesn’t care about school or take accountability for anything. I’m desperate and looking into military and/or troubled youth schools. He refuses to be taken to counseling and my mom hides him by saying he’s always asleep. Cops and school have tried to help... I am desperate to have peace in my home with him and to calm his aggression and bad behavior.

Does candle and prayer have to start on Tuesday? I’m at my wits end😔😢

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:32 pm

Newbie78,

I don't usually work with saints but what I can offer is even if you don't light the candle until Tuesday, there is nothing holding you back from petitioning her. In fact it is often recommended that you build up a relationship with a spirit or saint before asking for aid. Let them know your situation. Light incense if you have it and speak to her. Then when Tuesday comes she will know the full background and that you are serious about a resolution.

It is a real difficult situation. I would seek professional counseling for yourself to keep up your strength and to get some advice on how best to pull him out of this behavior. It sounds like he is on a dangerous path but counselors will be able to at least give you some ideas.

Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Newbie78

Unread post by Newbie78 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:12 pm

Thank you, Terra!! That is a great idea!!

LadyBex
Newly Registered

Unread post by LadyBex » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:44 am

Thank You, Sta. Marta! You truly work miracles.

Sta. Marta has helped me twice. Ince she helped get an interim minister out of our church who was splitting the congregation, and this time she has helped getting an abusive GM fired from her post at my old job. I am so grateful no one will have to deal with her harmful behaviour, and that my friends and co-workers can work in peace. I know Sta. Marta is still working on that situation, but She is a miracle worker and will have it straightened out in no time.

Bella143
Newly Registered

Unread post by Bella143 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:24 pm

Hello, lastnight my boyfriend and I got into a physical fight and my heart is heavy. Yes I was drunk but we havent had sex in 3 months, we have our own apartment been together 3 years, and as of lately the arguing has been getting worse. He told me I crashed his car but I think he did it to mess with my mind, I have no peace at mind. I pray he was saying I crashed his car as an excuse , so I'm asking God to please help. Santa marta help me get peace at mind, lord I repent of my sins. I pray i did not crash Luis car. Please help with our relationship I need you Jesus

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:19 pm

Bella143,

In addition to your prayers, I would do a hyssop bath and ask God for forgiveness and to wash away the sins. Saint Martha may be able to assist with bringing your boyfriend around but if you were in the wrong, complete the cleansing first to get right with your man and God.

http://herbmagic.com/hyssop.html

Peaceful Home may help ease tensions as well.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Honormaid

Unread post by Honormaid » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:14 am

I love you Santa Marta La Dominadora, thank you

brighteyes

Unread post by brighteyes » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:31 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for the signs and movement. And thank you for your patience with me and providing me the comfort and peace I need. Last Tuesday I asked St. Martha to give me an obvious sign that she is still willing to work with me. After talking to her and praying I went to my bed. Not 15 minutes later I hear metal clanking through the walls in my laundry room. You see I set up some traps months ago to catch some pesky rats!! I set live traps because I didn’t want to kill them, just get them out of my laundry room, but they were impossible to catch. Surely enough that rat was caught! Haha I know I’m not providing much context to how this is a sign, but it was a slap in the face type of sign. So thank you so much St. Martha!!! I am so grateful for you choosing to work with me.

dommebabe

Unread post by dommebabe » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:29 am

This may seem a weird question. I have been working with Saint Martha for about 5 months and she has helped me a lot. I am a dominatrix and she has brought me money when I need it and done a lot for my self esteem and helping with men submitting to me in daily life. I give her a candle, flowers, wine, water, and cake and cinnamon sticks every Tuesday. I am devoted to her. Lately, I have asked her to fully help me in a situation with my ex boyfriend who lives a few hours away. I have not felt Saint Martha’s presence as strong as I once did. For those who have worked with her much longer than me... has this ever happened to you? Is this because she is working on him? Or could it be some other reason?

Thanks so much
And thanks to Saint Martha

Bella143
Newly Registered

Unread post by Bella143 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:45 pm

Santa marta is REAL. forgive me God for sinning. I am lost. Forgive me for doing cocaine. Forgive me for being disrespectful to my family and my boyfriend. I feel like I'm in a battle with who I am and who I use to be and I need help. I want to commit to Jesus and my Angel's to fast for 21 days no smoking Mary or drinking, I usually control the drug, but when I get with my bestfriend I rebel. Update: my boyfriend and I still live together thank God for Santa Marta, but things are rocky. I ask for peace and help me snap out of this in and out habit that can end me up loosing everyone I love, and all i have. I'm not an addict just an occasional user but i feel bad bcus i feel like I'm letting Jesus and my family down. Thank you lucky mojo. Thank you lord and martha and saint Michael for starting my car and getting me home safe

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:05 am

Hi Bella143,

Bless you, honey. Sending you all the best wishes and love!

If you haven't already, please consider doing a run of cleansing baths during your fast, as it may help to take off some of that negativity, guilt, etc, and make you feel fresh and renewed. I love the Van Van bath, as it's protective and also turns bad luck into good while it cleanses:

https://www.luckymojo.com/bath-van-van.html

As a recovering alcoholic, I'm so proud of you for admitting what's wrong and working to get right. Blessings and peace to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

dommebabe

Unread post by dommebabe » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:21 pm

I am here to tell everyone that Saint Martha shows up and shows out! I was working a situation on my ex for 6 months. It was complex. I got everything I wanted and needed from her this past week. He cried to me, is in love with me, and is chasing me like crazy. I light a candle every Tuesday for her and give her wine , water, cinnamon sticks, and cakes. When she is quieter with me I know she is doing the work. Thank you Saint Martha!
I encourage everyone to work with her

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:48 am

WoW!, Saint Marta always comes to me with big big signals!.

I am having a tough time at the moment due to financial and the quarantine crisis (have lost my job) and need some clearance and guidance. Because all of my doubts, I needed some help. I have prayed asking for some advice, too much blockages, and just Saint Marta came to my mind.

I hace asked her if she's the one who can help me with my problem, but she has answered in a particular way: she has moved my petition to Saint Bárbara, a Saint I love so so much since I was so young and I know she is related to the removing of obstacles. Appart from that, the same way has taken me to Saint Peter, another beloved Saint that has helped me a lot with the removing of obstacles.

After giving thanks to Saint Marta for helping me, have prayed to Saint Bárbara and Saint Peter, and now I feel much better. After that moment, I was checking my phone and I came across to a video of a crocodile running really really scared and jumping to a river because It was under pannic. Just reminded me of the legend of Saint Marta dominating the Tarasque who finally got scared of Saint Marta's prayers and her cross.

That's has been the final signal to me, just as if Saint Marta was telling me: "the answer to your problems are Peter and Bárbara, I give this to you, they come to your life through my intercession".

I even published my doubt here in the forum yesterday (other thread) about all my doubts, and after that, Saint Marta started to appear in my mind, all the time. She just was calling me. She was no the one who could intercede in my blockage dilemma, but she got the solution for me "advicing me" to use the favours of some Friends of her.

Thanks so much my dear dear and beloved Saint Marta. She's always on my side. What a wonderful friend, companion, guide and incredible woman.
Thanks to my dear and beloved Saint Bárbara my beauty for her kind guidance and help, and thanks to the Prince of Apostles, gorgeous Saint Peter.
Thank you Saint Jude, glorious Apostle, miracle performer, because you took me back to Jesus.

Newbie78

Unread post by Newbie78 » Sat May 02, 2020 9:48 am

Thank you Santa Martha! I had an issue with my son and due to other circumstances with the family he has finally let his wall down ( I think we all have) and yesterday like a miracle we broke down and we are good. This really is short of a miracle because he is stubborn as hell. Thank you again Santa Martha!!!

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:52 pm

Hello!! I just received the encased, fixed Saint Martha candle. I'm planning on lighting it at midnight tonight. There's a prayer I saw on this thread that specifically asks for the "specific person" to be controlled. My question is, do I say both, that prayer and the novena prayer every Tuesday, or one or the other? Also, the novena prayer doesn't mention anything about controlling or dominating anyone, its mostly asking for help and to watch over family. Is this the right prayer? Are they both good to use together? Thank you!!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:42 pm

Hello Sunandstars,

You can say both prayers, but if you are asking for Saint Martha's help to handle a specific target, I would make sure to say at least that one prayer every week.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

sunchild

Unread post by sunchild » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:44 pm

it’s been a whole year since i’ve started working with Saint Martha and we’ve grown such an amazing relationship. when i first had come to her with a candle and some offerings asked for her help it was the biggest flame i had ever seen, then i had a dream of huge snakes a few days later. i was 4 months pregnant and the relationship with my child’s father (now boyfriend) was horrible. communication was awful, just everything. a year later we’re moving into our house together with our son next month. things are amazing and without my wonderful Saint Martha i couldn’t have had all these blessings. she’s so wonderful and understanding. i love you martha. thank you for all that you have done for me and my family.

Godislove

Unread post by Godislove » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:39 am

Hello,

Quick Question: when working with St.Martha do you have to continue working with her once your petition is granted and you’ve lit your candles and provided offerings for 9 consecutive weeks?

NY_girl
Newly Registered

Unread post by NY_girl » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:07 pm

Hello!

I am new to this forum but I have been reading it for about a week and a half now and have gotten so many tips! So thank you everyone who posts on here, you all are extremely helpful!!

I have been working with St. Martha since about February but I was very new to it all so I only had a candle and prayer card and would pray to her every night. She ended up returning my lover and we were good for a while but he started to resist which I’ve seen here is common sometimes. When he resisted about two and a half weeks ago he also stopped talking to me and I took the opportunity to look more into St. Martha so I can try again. I truly believe him pulling away is part of her process so I do trust it. But I want to be more dedicated to her this time.

Today I will be starting my official novena after a week of speaking to her and deciding if I should continue working on this relationship with him. I received the signs I was asking for the most part and last night while I was praying I told her I would really really love if he was to reach out to me already but that I understand that I do have to be patient so I don’t mind waiting if I have to.

Today I woke up with a Facebook message from someone who has the SAME exact name as my lover. What’s even more weird is that I don’t have this person added on Facebook and the message didn’t go into my “requests” section of messages. It just went directly into my inbox and my notifications. When I woke up this morning I got so excited and butterflies in my stomach but then clicked the message and it wasn’t my lover (haha). I couldn’t help but laugh.

I’m just curious: do you also think St. Martha was trying to be funny with her sign and telling me to calm down- that he will reach out soon? Or was there some type of confusion?

When I write my petition tonight I’m not sure if I should include his birthday as well- just to avoid any potential confusion like this one

Thank you for your advice!!
And thank you St. Martha for being so wonderful and constantly being there for me always!

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:51 am

Hello!
I've been working with Saint Martha for 2 weeks yesterday. He started to communicate constantly with me. But 2 days ago I felt him pulling away, and didn't hear from him at all yesterday. Have anyone experienced this, but had him come back around again? I feel like I'm not doing my part throughout the week, I don't know what to do while I wait until Tuesdays to come to light the candle. So I was wondering if I can say her prayers every day without lighting the candle, or do I have to wait and do it only on Tuesdays. Also, can I pour some Fire of love oil on top of candle and rub some on the outside? It was fix when it came but it's gone now since I burned it 2 Tuesdays already. Thank you!

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:21 am

Saint Martha always comming through to help me.

Last night some guys were making noise under my window at 2 a.m. I could not sleep because of this,they were so disrespectful!!!.

I prayed in silence to Saint Martha, to make these #*## go away and shut up. Within seconds, I hear just how someone did the noise "Schssshhhh" from somewhere in the neighbourhood, to make them yo shut up. Twice "Schssshhhh" like a snake. Two minutes after that, these guys went away immediately.

Thanks again, Saint Martha.
Thank you Saint Jude, glorious Apostle, miracle performer, because you took me back to Jesus.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:42 am

Hello Sunandstars,

I petition Saint Martha when I need to. She has helped me in desperate situations without lighting her candles or days that are not Tuesdays. I don't wait forTuesdays if I need to pray for something.

She punished two exes of mine in the past and I remember perfectly I prayed from my heart and did not lit a candle because of circomstances of the moment.
I felt so bad with an ex, years ago he left without saying a word and started a new relationship, but he still continued to contact me through messages. And one Sunday I re-encounter him in the morning, he still continued trying to hanging up with me while he was still on a relationship with his girlfriend. I prayed to Saint Martha for a punishment and totally out the blue that day I was planning to stay at home at night, the circomstances flew on their way to provoke a situation where my ex could take the revenge and justice I needed and he deserved. He literally appeared that night and tasted his medicine!!
This ex disapapeared and after some time, he came back around again, he liked playing this game, and I did not know he was in a relationship,he came back when his girlfriend went out or something like that.
After that day I petitioned saint Martha, he disappeared from my life and have never heard of him anymore. I needed to forget this guy and cutting ties forever. I will never forget that day when he received the K.O! Lol.

She acted similar with other ex, this one also tasted his own medicine and after petitioned her, ties were CUT forever. I also prayed from the heart in this situation, Saint Martha performed the miracle within the next 24 hours.

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:08 pm

I asked Saint Martha mentally for something this morning and within minutes I got a response.
Thank you Saint Martha!!!

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:20 pm

Thank you Alice!! :)

Godislove

Unread post by Godislove » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:06 pm

Hello,

Quick Question: when working with St.Martha do you have to continue working with her once your petition is granted and you’ve lit your candles and provided offerings for 9 consecutive weeks?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:58 am

Hello Godislove,

You can petition her until you achieve your desired outcome, then it's a nice idea to thank her with an offering on your altar. How you then choose to acknowledge her long term after that is a matter of personal preference.

Personally, I would keep space for her on my altar and offer her thanks and appreciation on a regular basis as long as the relationship she helped me attain remains strong and desirable to me. Her presence does not end when the initial work ends, so I keep my helpful saints close to me for as long as I can. That's just how I maintain relationships with my spiritual court.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Milnoel
Newly Registered

Unread post by Milnoel » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:16 am

This is my 1st time petitioning Saint Martha, the candle was a clean burn with high strong flame until that Friday. I had a dream about my ex(not the one the petition was for), but my ex came in my dream and told me in the end it will be me and him. Then a hour later I heard a loud noise and the candle glass had burst but the flame was still lit. What does that mean? That I dont need to focus on the guy the petition is for but focus on my ex?

HoundAndHearth

Unread post by HoundAndHearth » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:27 pm

Hi, Milnoel! What a fascinating occurrence, indeed. You did not state the specific petition for your Saint Martha candle, other than that you lit it for a certain guy (not your ex). One might guess that your petition to Saint Martha was to "dominate" the other guy, perhaps to bring him under your control?

At face value, the broken glass could indicate an energetic struggle; it could be the result of friction between the energy of the ex in your dream and the intention behind your petition to Saint Martha for the other guy. The fact that the flame kept burning despite the broken glass may be positive. Separately, this could be a simple case of physics (temperature, the structure of the glass, etc). That said, given that the breaking of the glass was directly preceded by a dream in which your ex appeared to say he is the one you will end up with, something more could be at play.

These events are likely best interpreted by a professional. You could consider contacting a member of AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers.

In general, broken/cracked candle glass can be negative, neutral, or ambiguous. There is an online page from catherine yronwode's Hoodoo in Theory and Practice titled "How to Read Divination Signs from Candle-Burning: Ceromancy in Hoodoo Candle Magic" and it has a section about broken/cracked glass and its various meanings: https://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdi ... ml#signsC3. The page states that one might want to use divination to interpret broken glass and/or one might want to consider repeating the work with a new candle.

Best wishes!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:44 am

Milnoel,

I agree with HoundAndHearth on this one. Get a reading if possible. Especially if the ex may be involved in some way. It's too easy to read what we want to see when it comes to signs. What should be taken as a warning is sometimes mistaken as "He wants me back!" Tell the reader about your spell and what happened. Take a picture if possible or write down any images you saw in the glass or wax. The reader will be able to guide you toward your next step.

Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Francisfire
Newly Registered

Unread post by Francisfire » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:47 am

Thank you Santa Marta. I am eternally grateful for your guidance and protection.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”