Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Curses to Cause Erectile Dysfunction Anorgasmia Sex Problems

happyZen
Re: Curses to Cause Erectile Dysfunction Anorgasmia Sex Problems

Unread post by happyZen » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:21 pm

Hello All -

Need quick clarification on the frozen dill pickle spell. I want to do this spell but I have no way to collect the urine or semen.

1) I am thinking writing his name, making an intention for his impotence and doing this spell. Will writing the name alone be enough?

2) I can get hair from his comb but that is all I can get Will that do?

3) I may be able to collect a piece of his underwear which may have his stuff but that is a long shot.

4) Any other products to add other than personal concerns?

5) Will the spell still work?

6) Any other spells that are powerful to make a man impotent?

Thanks for all your help and guidance.

Best.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:08 pm

revengeZen,

1) Unlikely that his NAME will affect his ERECTIONS.

2) Unlikely that his HEAD HAIR will affect his ERECTIONS.

3) His UNDERWEAR may indeed affect his ERECTIONS. Wet the underwear in vinegar and wrpa it around the dill pickle. it is worth a try.

4) No, spiritual supplies are not the same as personal concerns.

5) I have never tried this kind of substitution, because i perform spells as i learned them. In any case, magic cannot be guaranteed.

6) Every such spell i know makes use of the victim's semen or urine, or consists of physically contacting his genitals with a cursing oil or powder.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

happyZen

Unread post by happyZen » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:31 pm

Thank you very much. Appreciate your reply. Glad that I am not going down the rabbit hole. I have good supply to his used underwear. Should I use the entire underwear or just got the area that would touch his genitals.

Also I can put something on his unused underwear. Can you recommend what I can put on his unused underwear?

Thank you so much once again. I would have definitely want your help with a reading and recommend for me but I am in a rush as I will be at his place (opposite coast) next for such a few hours. If you have an opening please let me know so I can make the most out of this trip. I will be very very grateful if you can make this happen.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:43 pm

revengeZen,

As i stated above, "Wet the underwear in vinegar and wrap it around the dill pickle. it is worth a try."

Readings with me -- or other members of AIRR -- can be booked via

http://readersandrootworkers.org

When you get to that page, you will find that all of our names are in the directory at left. Click a name to go to that reader's bio page and click from that page to book a reading. Not all readers are available at all times.

If you need an "instant" reading, go to

http://hoodoopsychics.com

Look for readers whose buttons are green (live) or contact one who is not online.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

happyZen

Unread post by happyZen » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:47 am

Thank you again. I have booked a reading with you but its far out. If anything opens up, can you please accommodate me.

Tina81
Newly Registered

Unread post by Tina81 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:04 am

Quick question can you do a black penis candle on someone to make him not get hard with anyone but me along with a hummingbird candle to make him only want me?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:20 pm

Hello Tina81,

You could certainly try that, but do note that Chuparrosa is intended to draw honest love from someone, not to ensure sexual fidelity.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Faewitch
Newly Registered

Unread post by Faewitch » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:59 am

I am looking for ways to cause him to go flaccid and about tying his nature. Can someone point me to where I can find that info?

thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:19 pm

Faewitch,

You have definitely posted in the right spot. There are 248 posts of questions, answers, and spells in this thread, all of them relating to your topic of interest.

I suggest you start on page 1 and read all the way to hear. It is very likely that your question has already been answered, possibly more than once.

If you get all the way back to here and still have questions, we will answer promptly.

Good luck, and thanks for joining us in the Forum.
catherine yronwode

luckyinlove

Unread post by luckyinlove » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:46 pm

My ex bf of almost 6 years and I had a long distance relationship. He promised marriage and I met him when he had nothing. I didn't care and supported his hard work ethic.

He now owns a successful business and invests heavily into real estate. He's a very clever and cunning man and cheated on me through the years. I kept giving him second chances because I didn't want to lose him and felt in love with him.

After finding him cheating again as he kept me on the side to fall back on he shunned me out completely, humiliated me by telling me he had already told his friends we broke up a long time ago, that I was nothing in his life, that he questioned if I'd really been a virgin when I said I was (I was) and told me to move on with my life and just dumped me to the side as if I meant nothing after 6 years. That was in late May.

He is now dating someone new who used to weigh 80 pounds more. He had always put down fat women and I was scared to gain any weight. This new woman is still losing weight so he doesn't mind her being fat at all. She doesn't care if he cheated or that he is a liar bordering on narcissism when I told her and he threatened that he had enough money to sue me for defamation when I was telling truths.

The new woman doesn't believe me or does and has enough low self esteem to just stay with him. He is a very manipulative man. He for sure participates in tax fraud, always posts fake reviews for his business, and doesn't care for the safety of anyone but himself (lax covid restrictions and dated people during covid while cheating on me). He was reported by an employee for that.

I did a reading and was told that he'd have a baby in the next 6 months, felt no love for me, the baby would possibly be with this new woman or another and that he'd have some good fortune in his work. He'd also buy a house in the next coming months. I want to prevent all that from happening. I want him to feel as humiliated/hurt as I felt.

I'm new at this but I really want to cause him financial ruin and to go back or go to worse in how he was when I met him. I want to freeze his sexuality so he doesn't get it up and can't get his new gf pregnant.

I want them both to break up and possibly have her gain back the weight she lost.

I'd also like him to come back and ask me for forgiveness and become more loving/caring towards me.

I don't think I'd go back after all that but I'd like to see his feelings for me again.

I'm new at this and don't know where to start. If anyone can explain the work like I'm a 2nd grader, I'd be very grateful.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:26 pm

unluckyinlove --

Let's start with your username -- "unluckyinlove" (unlucky in love). Rule number one in magic: Nomen est Omen. That's Latin for "Your Name is a Sign (of the Your Fate)".

So start by asking for a new name at the place in the forum where new names are requested. It's here:

update-change-profile-username-password ... 15891.html

While doing that, please read through this thread from page one and you will see lots of ideas.

Finally, these two books contain all the spells you want for this cind of work, and at $9.00 each, they will surely give you your money's worth and then some:

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

BOO-GRI-DEST
Destroying Relationships, by Miss Aida
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/destroyingrelationships.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

luckyinlove

Unread post by luckyinlove » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:13 pm

Thank you catherineyronwode ! I'm eager to get started but impatient at this point because the 2 have already formed a connection.

I am confused about cleansing and protecting myself and family before doing any of this kind of work though. Are cleansing and protection spells one and the same? or are they 2 different rituals? Is it better when it's done before or after any kind of cursing work?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:38 pm

Hello luckyinlove,

No, cleansing and protection are two different rituals. You would cleanse yourself with a hyssop bath after performing this kind of work. Some practitioners also cleanse themselves before performing the spell. You can read more about working with hyssop here:
hyssop-herb-and-hyssop-bath-questions-a ... t8525.html

Protection is designed to keep any negative energy from sticking to you. This is usually done after you've uncrossed yourself from someone else's malevolent attack on you, as an example. Protection would keep that person's future attacks from affecting you.

You can read more about protection spells here:
spell-casting-for-protection-against-sp ... t3222.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Southern-Spirits.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”