Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting to Protect From or Stop Gossip and Slander

Cupcakes and dreams

Re: Spell-Casting to Protect From or Stop Gossip and Slander

Unread post by Cupcakes and dreams » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:48 pm

I just wanted to give an update on my court case; everything was dismissed. The lady who was accusing me was tongue-tied and confused. Also, her three witnesses were on my side. Every lie she could try to get on me backfired. Even the Judge saw right through her. The higher-ups were watching and even the judge said you have a lot of issues going on but taking your friend to court? Her face when the judge said "I find the defendant not guilty and will dismiss the charges," Priceless.

Thank you Universe and Creator, Angels and of course Lucky Mojo for the freezer spell. I am relieved.

ColetonCasano1991
HRCC Student

Unread post by ColetonCasano1991 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:41 pm

I am not sure if this exactly the right place to post this, but it was the closest topic I was able to find. I have this statue that is about two feet high, of a white androgynous face, with a hand coming up, and index finger over the lips. Almost as if silencing the person. I got it with the express purpose of using it to silence gossipers, or others who would talk about me, or try to in any way influence my life negatively through speech.
I was wondering what the best way to fix this statue would be? Such as which lucky mojo products I should dress it with, or if there was a spell kit I could use to empower it properly. I would like to keep it on one of my altars as a continual protection piece, against lies, slander, gossip, etc... any suggestions would be appreciated!
Gauranga

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:23 pm

Hello ColetonCasano1991,

I have moved your post to this topic, as you are inquiring on how to use your statue to stop the gossip of others. You can read through the posts here and find spell advice and ideas on silencing other people, and adapt those spells for use with your statue.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

tamy12

Unread post by tamy12 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:43 pm

Hi everyone, i just signed up to the forums. i have been going to this site for awhile without an account before and reading the forums.i need some help and advice. i'm having people started taking and gossiping about me behind my back for almost a year now and its just getting worse all the time.i'm not exactly sure how many people it is but they made me look really bad in the neighborhood and ruined my relationship to the point where my boyfriend stopped talking to me cause he believes that gossip and lies. one of the people was a guy that liked me but i told him that i'm not interested a few times before so he started coming up to my boyfriend and talking about me and threatening him many times and is giving him a hard time. i'm not really sure how to handle this and its really starting to effect me and stress me out. i don't know if i should do a freezer spell or vinegar jar on him, and about the other people. every time i walk in the neighborhood i hear people telling me that everyone is gossiping and talking about me. i'm very upset and stressed out about this cause it just seems like it happened randomly.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:45 pm

tamy12,

I moved your post here since you are wanting to stop the gossip. I would work to put as stop to that first and then think about placing the people responsible for it in a vinegar jar if you choose to. Please read through this thread starting on page one for helpful spells you can do to put a stop to it.

You will also find great spells for stopping gossip here on the Slippery Elm thread: slippery-elm-bark-questions-and-answers-t24674.html

OIL-HOO-STOP
Stop Gossip Oil
$7.50

HRCC Graduate #2145

tamy12

Unread post by tamy12 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:49 pm

Thank you.

I was also wondering if i could do more then one spell on him or a vinegar jar and a freezer spell at once or cross him and freeze him at the same time.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:31 am

Hello tamy12,

You could do more than one complementary spell at a time on a target. For example, you can freeze someone's ability to gossip about you while also working to sour their life. It's not uncommon to do so.

tamy12

Unread post by tamy12 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:30 pm

Thank you. i will try both.

OJF1959

Unread post by OJF1959 » Sun May 31, 2020 11:54 am

Hi,
I have a colleague who is so jealous of me and has tried different ways to get rid of me by complaining to the boss and all the people in the office and for some reason succeeded in playing with my boss's mind and he gives me shit all the time even though we gave a really good relationship and I am so frustrated as she makes everyone's life miserable and I need to end this now, she is taking too much advantage and I need to zip her up and shove her in her corner, I appreciate any advice I can get. Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:38 pm

Hello OJF1959,

For this purpose, I would be using Stop Gossip products. I have moved your post to the topic on Stop Gossip spells, so read through the posts here for ideas that can help you. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

Good luck!

OJF1959

Unread post by OJF1959 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:05 pm

Hello Ms. Athena,
I need your guidance on dealing with this nasty woman at work, I need her to shut the hell up and leave me and my staff alone, I already did the lemon freezing with 9 needles, chillies powder, pepper powder, poppy seeds and put it in a foil with vinegar and froze it but she is still running her mouth and is di jealous of me.. I hope I am writing this in the right place, thank you !! OJF

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:49 pm

Hello OJF1959,

I have moved your post to the topic on spells to stop gossip and slander, as you said this woman is running her mouth off about you.

You can read through the posts and consider the spell advice and ideas here, which can help you in this situation. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

OJF1959

Unread post by OJF1959 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:26 pm

Hello,
I am dealing with a nasty evil woman who is so jealous of me in every shape and form. I cant stand her, I work my ass off and been with the company for every and here she comes and tries to turn everyone against me including my boss. I really want her to quit the company and leave peacefully and not tarnish the company's reputation , mine or my boss cuz she cannot shut up...I need a strong spell, I have already done the lemon spell with nine pins and stuffed the lemon with her name/date if birth and all the required spices and also froze the lemon in vinegar...I ordered the stop gossip oil and powder how do i use it , appreciate your advice thanks OJF59

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:15 pm

Hi OJF, have you read the thread as Miss Athena suggested? You asked the same question in your post just before this one. Also the Stop Gossip page has a spell. https://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
Risen as in the phoenix.
If I must face the raven, let me be brave.

OJF1959

Unread post by OJF1959 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:21 pm

Thank you, I understand that, but its extremely confusing to maneuver through the different subjects, I am trying, but right now I desperately need help to get this evil human out if my life and office thank you

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:58 pm

If you are that desperate and in a hurry, I am guessing that the solution that will be suggested to you will be to contact a rootworker through AIRR for a reading (if you haven’t had one) and some magical coaching.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
Risen as in the phoenix.
If I must face the raven, let me be brave.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:09 am

Hello OJF1959,

You have asked this question several times and have been answered several times already. Please do not repeat yourself, as this is against forum rules and will earn you a board warning.

You have been advised to read through the other posts here for advice and ideas and your response essentially amounts to "that's a lot of work" and expect us to short-cut it for you. I'm afraid that is not how this forum - or your education in hoodoo - works.

If you want immediate and one-to-one assistance, book a magical coaching session with a member of AIRR as recommended above.

Beyond that, we have answered this question more times than needed and will not repeat ourselves. Please read and follow the advice you have been given, and then give your work time to take shape. It doesn't happen overnight.

Good luck.

KayLudi
Newly Registered

Unread post by KayLudi » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:31 am

So, I’ve been reading these forums for ages but recently decided to sign-up. I have many issues with my spouse due to the fact he literally won’t STFU! Our personal business is always public news, everyone (Friends, Family, Clientele, Neighbors) knows about our issues or plans or anything we do. It is driving me insane that he shares everything he has no sense of privacy and this causes us problems from peoples opinions etc. I don’t understand why this man is like this and it seems he gets worse every year he’s really sensitive so maybe thats why but it’s just something that needs to end ASAP! Everyone knows where we live, when I come home I don’t know who’s going to be over because he invites everyone over it just a mess.
Please help me!!!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:31 pm

Hello KayLudi,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're glad you decided to join and participate.

I have moved your post to the topic on stopping gossip as this is most directly related to your query. We ask that you not start random new topics, as a search of the forum will reveal that we already have nearly every topic covered.

You will find lots of spell ideas in this topic and you can adapt them to work on your husband. I suggest Stop Gossip products, as they are especially formulated for this specific goal.

https://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”