Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Intranquil Spirit Candle Services

How to have MISC set vigil lights for you, tend them as they burn, and send you candle reports when the work is done.
Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Re: MISC Intranquil Spirit Candle Services

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:31 am

Laraaisha2020,

If the report said that the spirit would over the next couple of days, I would give it about a week before lighting another Intranquil Spirit candle. Return To Me would be the candle I would recommend next since it is your ultimate goal.

I just wanted to point out you are personally working with the spirit since you called it to assist you bringing your ex back. The church will work the candle; however, you will need to be the one to dismiss the Intranquil spirit at the end of the spell. You should also work on your protection and cleansing since it isn't a very nice spirit to have hanging around regardless of what it's doing. You can read more about working with the Intranquil Spirit here: intranquil-spirit-spiritual-supplies-qu ... t5469.html

Finally, the best way to reach Ms Cat is by booking a reading with her. You can do this by following the directions on this page: http://www.missionaryindependent.org/readings.html

I hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Laraaisha2020

Unread post by Laraaisha2020 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:56 pm

Hi Terra.
The report I got from rootworker said the Intranquil spirit tried it's best on the target but the target is not interested. The Intranquil spirit will keep trying on its own again and again.this was two weeks back. So I don't know of the spell worked by now or no. I don't understand what that means.
I did how ever request for return to me vigil candle last week and also domination candle to be lit in the church on my behalf.
As I'm not wanting to do any more Intranquil spirit spell.
I wonder if the Intranquil spirit is still trying over my ex to latch on him.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:49 am

Hello Laraaisha2020,

You may wish to get a reading on this as your best bet for clarity. You can find readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Elocin12
Newly Registered

Unread post by Elocin12 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:53 am

Hello! I was hoping to get a little insight to my situation. So I want my ex back so I decided to do the setting of the lights service with the intranquil candle. I lit my first candle on august 15th and have continuously lit them since which equals to about 5 candles. Every time I lit them the root worker said there was a lot of power behind my spell, no resistance, the right spell and that everything was really successful. About a week after my first candle I received a “hope you are well text” from my ex. This was a HUGE movement because a month prior he claimed to never want to speak to me again and that he was moved on (you don’t text your ex if you’re actually moved on) I decided not to answer. About a week later we spoke again but this time on the phone. He was EXTREMELY rude, hurtful and mean to me. He was acting like a whole different person and it was like the feelings he has for me had completely turned off. He was saying how he’s never changing his mind, never coming back and how he wants to continue moving forward. He was mean to me for absolutely no reason at all. He said that he never wants a girlfriend but if he does he will reach out to me and that no girl will ever compare to me. This doesn’t make ANY SENSE. Is him being mean and back and forth a sign that it is working? Like is any of this normal? My last candle left wax rings on the inside which I guess indicate timing or a timeframe so does that mean that I will get my results eventually? Can someone please offer some insight? I’m really confused

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:38 pm

Hello Elocin12,

The Intranquil Spirit is an extremely erratic, difficult-to-control spirit that can create volatile and confusing responses in spell targets. It is not surprising to me that you are seeing this kind of reaction from him.

We do not provide divination on the forum. If you are having a rootworker light these candles for you, then you can direct questions to that individual. If you are getting candle reports from MISC, then trust in what they tell you.

If you would like a reading to gain clarity on what's happening with him (which would be my best advice), you can find qualified readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Candle Services”