Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Break Kill or Reverse a Jinx Crossing Curse Hex or Binding

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to Break Kill or Reverse a Jinx Crossing Curse Hex or Binding

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:33 am

Becks085,

Well you found the right thread. There are many great spells here and I recommend reading it starting from page 1. Afterwards, if you still have questions on how to use the products, please post them here and we will be happy to help.

One spell isn't more powerful than another. There are often many ways to work toward a goal.

I hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #2145

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:34 am

For a reversing candle what would be a good petition for a spell of this nature? ( send all evil back to the persons that sent it?) would that be good? also Id like to know a good go to one.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:37 pm

Hello HappinessRules,

Your wording sounds fine for your reversing candle petition.

Good luck with your spell.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:04 am

Do you know of any powerful ones? Also is the red part of candle supposed to be on top or bottom?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:26 am

Hello happinessrules,

This thread is full of wonderful spell advice and ideas that can help you, so please read from the first page onward. One spell is neither more nor less powerful than another one, they all simply work differently. Find one that seems to speak to you and go with that.

The red would go on the bottom of a double-action reversing candle. You need to cut off the tip, turn it upside down and carve out a new tip from what was the original (black) bottom.

Good luck.

Nabeyta365
HRCC Student

Unread post by Nabeyta365 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:41 pm

Does anyone know of a home remedy to break a jinx that was placed on an item, that was dressed intended to double cross an individual
Thank you St. Expedite for helping me!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:30 pm

Hello Nabeyta365,

As you may know, this forum is the customer service arm of the Lucky Mojo Curio Company, therefore we can't advise on products not purchased from Lucky Mojo, including home-made remedies.

Thank you for understanding.

Nabeyta365
HRCC Student

Unread post by Nabeyta365 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:17 am

Okay my apologies.

Nabeyta365
HRCC Student

Unread post by Nabeyta365 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:35 pm

Could you suggest anyways using LM products

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:24 pm

Hello Nabeyta365,

Jinx Killer is the right choice for breaking a jinx put on an object.

http://luckymojo.com/jinxkiller.html

OIL-HOO-JKIL
Jinx Killer Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

pida

Unread post by pida » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:25 pm

The person I need to work on live in the usa. If I am visiting Paris, can I cut out a doll shape paper with so & so name written on paper 9x , then bury the paper in the dirt in Paris as a way of sending this person away? I would like to know if this could be a way of working to keep my enemy away? Thank you!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:21 am

pida,

I believe you could. I would try to build a stronger link between that person and the doll. Write their birthday if you know it and if you can print a picture, even better. I'd say it's worth a try. I would also take pictures of some addresses while your over there. That way when you get back to the USA, you can load up an envelope with their concerns and still work to send them over there.

Good idea!
HRCC Graduate #2145

pida

Unread post by pida » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:50 pm

Thank you for your advice Terre! I will do both and will post my result in the forum at a later time.

Mycrown

Unread post by Mycrown » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:56 am

Good morning LM forum,

I’ve been experiencing something weird and I’m really sure what’s going on. Here’s what’s happening.

Every time I have something good going on like a happy relationship, friendship or just happiness in general but mainly in romantic relationships. As soon as my family (I think mainly my mom and or her sisters) find out something bad happens to it or we break up.

The obvious solution would be just not to tell my mom anything. Which I don’t because I’m private anyway but she’s nosy and will either snoop, or makeup a big lie about the situations. My mom is mentally ill by the way and so are most of her sisters. I’m not judging that’s who they are. None of them get help for it.

I really just want to be happy.

I have no idea what to use because I don’t want to hurt my mom but I really want to be free of this.

Can anyone help?

If the only help you have to offer is to read the forum please don’t respond to me because I’ve already done that and that’s why I’m asking a direct question. Thank you for helping in advance :).

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:31 am

Mycrown,

Most questions on this forum have been answered time and time again. It was started back in 2009 so there are many years worth of answers and advice. For us to keep repeating the same answers when a simple search would turn up multiple streams of guidance would be an inefficient use of the forum.

Are you crossed? Is your family placing a jinx on you? Evil eye? If so, then you will find the many ways to take it off by reading this thread. As we do not provide divination here, it is very difficult to say what is happening in your situation. The best way to get answers and personalized rootwork would be to get a reading by a professional reader.

I would recommend bathing with Uncrossing bath crystals if you believe you are crossed and then anointing yourself with Protection oil whenever you are around them. Until you know exactly who it is placing this on you, I would hold off on any freezer or mirror box spells. For a long term solution, I recommend contacting a member of AIRR to find out where the trouble is coming from and the best way to resolve it.

BCR-HOO-UNCR
Uncrossing Bath Crystals
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-PROT
Protection Oil
$7.50

HRCC Graduate #2145

Tgaines31

Unread post by Tgaines31 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:53 am

Hello,

I have a few questions about the order I would go in with these crafts. Ok so I'm doing a spiritual Uncrossing herb bath followed by Uncrossing candle work. My question is this: I also purchased a reversal black over red candle and I'm dressing it with Reversal oil, is it ok to dress it with Crossing Oil as well?

Also instead of using mirrors when binding in a box can I place aluminum foil on each side for the reflection part?

And my last question is with the mirror box do I have to use sulfur and red pepper powder? Instead I was using Cayenne, red pepper flakes, black pepper, chili powder and I threw in some rusted nails. I also made my enemy out of sticks with identified details. I covered my enemy with Crossing Oil and sprinkled her with the above ingredients she will rest on. Any suggestions because this is my very first work?

I'm open to any and all ideas!
Tgaines31

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:34 pm

Tgaines31,

Please do not post new topics as this creates extra work for the mods and admin to place your post in the correct area. I moved your post to this thread but you are also asking about mirrorboxes so that part should have been with the mirror box thread. Anyway, on to the work!

1. Personally I would leave the Crossing oil for another spell. The reversing spell should send all the negative garbage back to the sender. I don't think it should be used to fling an extra jinx their way.

2. I think your mirror box sounds great. Hell, stick a dog turd in there for good measure. Bury that box in a graveyard. Please don't forget to ask around to find an agreeable spirit to take care of it for you. Pay them for their service.

Good Luck and do the Uncrossing work afterwards.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Tgaines31

Unread post by Tgaines31 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:25 pm

Ok and thanks, sounds good. However I made a huge mess burning the reversal candle horizontal. Not only that but I uncrossed myself and then lit the reversal candle. After candle went out I gathered up the messy messy wax that didn't burn through all the way and put it in a pot and melted it completely. Repoured the melted wax in a glass and made another candle so it could burn right this time. Should I go with this and dress it again with Reversal oil and write my enemy and burn upside down on should I reorder. Also with the glass that I encased the candle in I wrapped it with aluminum foil all around and underneath so it could reflect everything back to itself.

Any suggestions?

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:04 pm

Hi Tgaines31,

I think that figuring out how to overcome weird wax issues is part of working that candle, and you can consider that part of the process of reversing that stuff back. I'd think of it like overcoming obstacles and creatively making sure you get the job done! I don't think you need the foil on the candle, and think that's in the realm of overthinking things.

I do love the idea of melting the extra wax down and having another go. That's going to be powerful!

Best of luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

Tgaines31

Unread post by Tgaines31 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:57 pm

Ok thanks 👍

Luci
Newly Registered

Unread post by Luci » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:45 am

1) How to get rid Intranquil Spirit if someone is doing it to me?

2) And protection so it doesn’t comes back and cast it to me again?

Please I really needed help

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:38 pm

Hello, Luci --

1) Evil, unclean, and intrusive spirits of this type can be removed by bathing and cleansing, and by calling uon angels or God to protect and preserve you, according to the religious traditions you may follow.

2) Protection Oil or Guardian Angel Oil or Archangel Michael Oil or Jesus Christ the King Oil added to your bath or shower will cover you with protective good spiritual energy.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Nabeyta365
HRCC Student

Unread post by Nabeyta365 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:05 pm

Hello I have a question of distance work. If someone was poisoned or crossed up through the feet or anything that the person may have come in contact with. Can I work a reversal or uncrossing from a distance? Will this work effectively uncross them or would they have to do some sort of physical cleanse themselves as well?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:52 am

Hello Nabeyta365,

You could certainly try to do the work from a distance. You may have better luck with Reversing, and Uncrossing would best include some physical cleansing of the person who has been crossed. That's been my experience, and my most effective cleansings have involved the victim's direct contact with baths, etc.

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:42 pm

I recently got a reading and was told that another woman is doing black magic on my target. She put a love spell on him so he keeps going back and forth between both of us. In the process of her trying to get him, she’s attacking me because she knows he loves me so she’s blocking my success regarding work life. I told him about this but doesn’t believe me. Since I’ve told him, he hasn’t talked to her and she hasn’t came to his house. Is it possible that with him finding out about the spell it broke it? It’s only been 4 days since I’ve told him and things have seemed to go back to “normal” between us these past few days. I will be doing cleansing work on myself as well as protection. I wanted to do some cleansing work on him too but not sure if I should or not. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I already have items in my cart to order supplies for my cleansing but not sure if I should order extra to do it on him too.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:24 pm

newwitch2018,

I moved your post here since you are asking about removing this condition from your target. I would say it is a possibility that the spell is broken but it is more likely that you made him more aware of this woman's evil intentions. He probably doesn't like the idea of being controlled by her either. Is he open to an Uncrossing bath? It can hard to do a cleansing by proxy if they are unwilling to participate. I would order the Uncrossing bath and maybe some Fiery Wall of Protection oil for the both of you. If you can get him into the bath, great! If not, then at least cleanse yourself and home.

If nothing else, you could anoint his shoes with the protection oil so it will be with him. If you can get some on your hands and touch his hair, that would work too.

Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:05 pm

I heard that if you do a binding spell while broken up, you will remain broken up. If this was done, can it be reversed with only one of the two people knowing about it? If it's possible, how?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:03 pm

gozlynn8,

To be honest, I haven't heard of that being the case and so I can't advise you one way or another. You may do a search of the forum using the search bar in the upper right hand corner and see what you find. Sorry I can't be more of assistance.
HRCC Graduate #2145

LonePine99

Unread post by LonePine99 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:04 pm

Hello!

As I embark on this process to remove a curse on me and my family, do we need to take some of the water from the bath every day to deposit at a crossroads? Or do we wait until the end of the process (in my case, a week), accumulating a bit more of the water each day, to deposit it all at once?

LonePine99

Unread post by LonePine99 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:40 am

Also, does all the mopping need to be done before sunrise?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:39 am

Hello LonePine99,

I would take some of your bathwater to a crossroads after each bath, using a different crossroads each time. That is how I personally work.

You can spiritually clean your house when you can, as this generally takes some time. Dispose of some of that water at a crossroads as well.

Lira5

Unread post by Lira5 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:31 pm

Hello, I am sure one of the experts will answer you but if I can give you my 2 cents (I am new but I have been reading a lot thru the forum) I think I have read you might collect the water and save it until later in the day and then dispose of it (in the ritual manner). Just remember the disposal of the water is important. To answer your second question I think I have read some people clean the house before the bath because they don’t have enough time to clean the house and do the bath before sunrise, others like to clean the house and finish with the bath so that they are all cleaned but then also you can save some of the water of your bath (because it has your essence) and use it to mop the house.
I hope I was able to help a bit.

amber
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by amber » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:32 pm

Hello, ive got a reading done, and was wondering how can i disarm a spell/ graveyard work done on a person, I did look up break magical link to person spell, but not sure if that’s the proper one to use, Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I did try to find an area to ask. thank you “1863
HRCC Graduate #1863

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:49 am

Hello amber,

I presume you are talking about a cursing spell given the topic of graveyard dirt, so I have moved your post to the topic on breaking jinxes. Please read through the posts here for advice and ideas that can help you. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

nyalisa_13

Unread post by nyalisa_13 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:01 pm

Good evening everyone!

After reading the whole thread, I finally did an unbinding and uncrossing spell for a friend - remotely, using a doll-babie. Now I can't figure out what should i do with the doll? Should I put protection on it and then dispose of it?
How to dispose of it correctly? Bury under the tree with a prayer to the tree to protect him?
Please advice!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:46 pm

Hello nyalisa_13,

Are you still working the spell or do you know if it's been successfully concluded? If it's the latter, call your friend's spirit out of the doll then bury it. You don't want to bury it while your friend's spirit is still in it.

nyalisa_13

Unread post by nyalisa_13 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:30 am

Miss Athena,

I see the point. Yes, I'm working on protection spell right now. I don't know if uncrossing was successful yet. So when I finish, i will call out the spirit of my friend, and will bury the doll as you suggested. Or you think it's better to wait and see if it worked? maybe it should be repeated... I did bath the doll in Uncrossing crystal bath for 9 days.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:44 am

Hello nyalisa_13,

Wait and see what results you get before disposing of the doll. You may need to work it again. When done, bury it or burn it after calling your target's spirit out of the doll.

Good luck.

Acceptinganewpath

Unread post by Acceptinganewpath » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:45 am

Good afternoon everyone,

My sister who’ve I’ve never gotten along with cast a “I can you can’t” spell on me. My brother sent me a picture of the work she was doing currently. What do I do? I’m not surprise because she started being overly nice to me after 20 years of Pure hatred interaction and her spell work also explains so much that happened to me over the last few years. I want to reverse the spell and I want back the last years of everything she took from me. I feel stuck a lot lot and I’m sick often. What would I do first a reverse? And then cleansing and healing? Would I do an “I can, you can’t” spell Too? I also need protection.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:48 am

Hello Acceptinganewpath,

I'm sorry to hear you are going through all of that. You have my sympathy.

Have you read through the posts in this thread? There are 11 pages full of spell advice and ideas to help you reverse that spell so please read through these pages. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

gumbo20
Re: Spells to Make Person Realize Regret How Badly I Was Treated

Unread post by gumbo20 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:26 pm

It been 10 years since my father has been dead. There's so much that my father never told or teach me. When my father died I had just lost my job and the impact of the stressors put me into a deep depression that led to a more serious illness. I lost ten years of my life and I can't get it back. Then one day I began to experience strange symptoms and I just can't find the right way to articulate it to my doctor. I decided to contact a psychic and what was revealed to me was really hurtful. I'm being hexed. I keep trying to fix it myself but nothing is working. I began to roll up my sleeves to practice and I began uncrossing myself. I keep waiting and waiting for results. The psychic said you did not necessarily do something to this person. I wondered if he was a student and she could not reveal it to me. She mentioned that he was a hag rider. It is so miserable. I can feel the restrictions that he set on me. Restrictions are for children! It's so dirty and sometimes I get confused. Nothing good will every come to me! I wanted to be a psychic and the products are not working and sometimes the candles are not working too. No response! I ask a questions and I get no response. No immediate results! It feel like he took complete control of my mind! Me, I'm mentally ill when he sends me spiritual messages that say, "crazy people can't have access to wisdom products."
:cry:

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:17 pm

Hello gumbo20,

You did not specify a question but given the nature of your post, I have moved it to the topic on uncrossing yourself as you were posting in the wrong area of the forum. You can read through the posts here for advice and ideas that can help you get rid of these crossed conditions.

If you feel you need professional assistance, you can contact one of the readers and rootworkers of AIRR who can help you get to the bottom of this. You can find the directory of members here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”