Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Rosemary
Newly Registered

Re: Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Rosemary » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:42 pm

Hello,

I was going thru a VERY difficult time with my loved one, who is also a shaman.. I have a lot of love in my heart for him but I feel that he treated me horribly, calling me names, talking down to me, being very disrespectful and basically mind fucking me almost on a daily basis for more than 1 week.. Finally I felt like I had to stand up for myself and we had a very explosive blow out which resulted in me being cut off from him and my spiritual community in the worst way. It was very hard and very painful and all I wanted was to have a last conversation with him, like adults, in the hope that we can both talk like civil people and get some understanding and healing out of it before going our separate ways.

I went to a Santaria store and I explained all of this to the lady at the counter and she gave me 3 candles, one of which is the Intranquil spirit candle.. It's been lit for 2 days now, in my bathroom, because I have cats and I worry about them knocking it over.. I started feeling better almost immediately after lighting all the candles ( the other two are the Jala Jala and Think of me) and I have a lot of peace in my heart.. which is what I wanted. To stop the pain and claim my power..

I started reading about the Intranquil candle, because I felt a pang in my heart when I lit it, even though I have the BEST intentions.. now I am a little worried. I don't want this man to suffer, I don't wish him anything bad, on the contrary, I wish him healing and happiness and I definitely don't want any evil and tortured spirit anywhere near him or I..

What do I do? Pray that the Universe can see and feel my good intentions and that all ends well, or do I stop the candle from burning and try to clean the space? The flame is burning like it would in the wind and from what I read, that means there is resistance on the other end.

The woman at the store assured me that this was white magic, not black and I trusted her.

The last thing that I want is to hurt this man or myself. All I wanted was to have one good adult conversation with him and be able to move on with peace our hearts..

Please let me know what to do? I am anxiously waiting for some answers. Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:05 pm

Rosemary --

Sorry, this is the Lucky Mojo Curio Company customer service desk online. I do not know how to help you.

You see, not all candles are the same, not all ways of working are the same, and we deal here primarily with African American Christian conjure, not with a Cuban / Latino African Diasporic religion. You need to go back to the "Santaria" store and talk to the person who sold you the Intranquil Spirit, Jara Jara, and Think of Me candles (we do not even carry items with titles like the last two in your list).The candles you bought are not our products and we do not know how they were made, why you purchased them, or what instructions came with them.

Just as an aside, the religion known as Santeria (Lukumi, most likely) does not include prayers to "the Universe," so i don't see how that idea is relevant. Santeria / Lukumi has a specific pantheon of African deities called the Orishas. Maybe the store owner was initiated in Santeria / Lukumi ... and maybe not.

However, beliefs and customs associated with the Intranquil Spirit do not derive from that religion, nor are they "white magic." Rather, they are part of Mexican folk Catholicism, and Catholics do not pray to "the Universe" either. They pray to a god known as Jehovah, the Lord, God, the Almighty, and so forth. So it seems to me that the Catholic god is the one you should pray to, asking for the forgiveness of your sin.

The best advice i can give you is that you learn to post questions in long-standing threads (i had to merge your post into the Intranquil Spirit Candle thread) and read all of the previous posts (in this case, there are more than 300 posts), and maybe you can pick up some good advice that way. If you do ever become our customer, we will be happy to help you with product selection and traditional ways of performing rootwork.

Best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Rosemary
Newly Registered

Unread post by Rosemary » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:44 am

Thank you very much! I really appreciate you getting back to me so fast.

Simcata

Unread post by Simcata » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:54 am

Did anybody get the results they wanted with this? How soon does it work, did you see it working on the target?

Would it be better to get the dressed candle shipped to me or have them burn it on my behalf?

And protection? Would it be a good idea to have a protection and or cleansing spell for yourself as the intranquil is going?

Sorry to ask so many questions just trying to get as much feedback as I can from verified users.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:30 pm

Simcata,

1. The forum is not to be used for polling type questions. You are welcome to read the pages of this thread and any others referring to this spell and I'm sure you will find some answers.

2. This is mostly a personal preference. I prefer performing all work myself but I can see why many would rather have the candle burned at MISC . Especially if they cannot have flames in the home.

3. ALWAYS use protection! And especially after petitioning the Intranquil Spirit. Since it is a negative spell, you will want to cleanse your self and your home afterwards.

I highly recommend reading this thread from page one and this one about the Intranquil Spirit before ordering and starting anything: intranquil-spirit-spiritual-supplies-qu ... t5469.html

This is one spell you do not want to make mistakes on.
HRCC Graduate #2145

sunchild

Unread post by sunchild » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:38 pm

if i could give anyone the best advice on the intraquil spirit, it would be to NEVER use it. it’s never necessary in any case to summon a spirit to torment someone.

i did it back in march with lack of knowledge of what it was and lack of research. i did it during mercury retrograde and it was absolutely horrible. it came to me. tormented me beyond words. i had to have an AIRR rootworker perform an exorcism to send it back to where it came from. i’m left traumatized, 10 months later i still think about it every day. i’m a different person because of it, i developed a severe panic disorder. i regret it every day. the guilt i feel to have done that to someone else, the fear it struck in me. a stupid decision that has changed me as a person forever.

i pray that i will be able to heal from that experience and also that lucky mojo adds a disclaimer to that candle.

i love lucky mojo and their other products but please please please really consider if this is what you want to do.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:11 pm

sunchild,

Thank you for posting your testimonial. I think it is important that those who have had negative experiences working with this very tormented spiritual entity speak about it. Frankly, i would rather deal with the Devil than with the Intranquil Spirit. The Devil is an adversary with whom one can negotiate, but the Intranquil Spirit is a parasitic, vampiric downer who brings nothing but sorrow.

I make and sell this candle because so many people ask for it and i want to please my customers, but i always state that caution and self-protection are important.

I hate to see you holding on to your pain. I hope you can ask forgiveness, make amends, release it and let it go.

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode

sunchild

Unread post by sunchild » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:25 pm

thank you for your response cat. i’ve gone to confession, i pray every day for forgiveness. my anxiety is so out of control that the only way i can see out is suicide. i’m only 21 years old and just had my baby, and can’t even bond with him due to my severe anxiety and trauma. i feel like my life is over. completely helpless. but thank you

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:28 pm

Hi sunchild,

I'm so sorry to hear you're suffering like this. You are not alone, and please know that things can and will get better. If you are feeling suicidal, please reach out to someone, even if it's just to talk until the anxiety passes for a bit. Here is a great helpline you can always reach out to: 1-800-273-8255. They are available 24 hours a day, and are there exactly for when things are dark and you need someone to listen without judgement.

Aside from spiritual cleansing with something like Hyssop (which is great for relieving guilt and washing away spiritual crud), have you also consulted with a doctor about the anxiety and not being able to bond with your baby?

There is help you can get for post-partum depression and anxiety, which is very common, and something that many other women have been through. Please address these feelings on a physical level as well as a spiritual, and be blessed.

Here is a little more info about Hyssop, and cleansing, just in case you need it:

http://www.herbmagic.com/hyssop.html
spells-for-blessing-and-cleansing-the-h ... 8-600.html
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

sunchild

Unread post by sunchild » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:03 pm

thank you, i will call that number. i have done hyssop baths once a week for months. i’m just beyond traumatized, my AIRR rootworker said whatever intraquil spirit that was summoned wasn’t the normal one. he didn’t even know what it was exactly, but it was very strong. i feel like i will never be the same calm happy person i was before and it breaks my heart. i wish there was a support group or lucky mojo spiritual counselors, rather than just readers.

and to answer your question yes i have an appointment with my OBGYN in a few days to speak about post partum depression & anxiety. worst part is, i don’t think i would even have PPD/PPA if i had never done the intraquil spirit. i will speak to her about the lack of bonding.

is there any candle settings i could do in the meantime that you would recommend? saint dymphna? i want to be here to watch my baby boy grow up. :(

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:20 am

Hi sunchild,

I'm so glad you're going to call that number and have your doctor's appointment. Bless you for taking care of yourself both in body and spirit.

I haven't personally worked with her, but I know people here have had wonderful experiences calling on St. Dymphna for aid with issues like this. Here is vigil candle information:

https://www.luckymojo.com/candle-saint-dymphna.html

Wishing you peace, hon. Please also call the shop, as they have more information about setting lights, if you're unable to do it yourself:

(707) 887-1521

Please also remember you can always ask your ancestors and the angels for healing and protection. They are a source of strength for you--all you have to do is ask for their help, and they'll be with you.

We're thinking of you, and rooting for you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Jojo

Unread post by Jojo » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:01 pm

Can I order a run of candles from the MIS church for IS petition? Or do I only need to order 1 candle for it to be effective? We have been broken up for several months

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:01 pm

Hi Jojo,

You can order either a single Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle and wait for the candle report, or do a run up front, depending on what you'd like to do. I do highly recommend reading through this thread, though, to hear other people's experiences working with this spirit before doing so yourself, especially if this is your first time. It's not to be taken lightly, as it can be a rather extreme solution.

Best of luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Jojo

Unread post by Jojo » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:54 pm

Thank you, I will continue to read through others experiences. I appreciate you responding 🙏🏾

LaceyK

Unread post by LaceyK » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:55 am

Hi all!
I ordered and used the Intranquil Spirit Kit from Lucky Mojo. I will share some insights below, but I did have a question.

Prior to the intranquil spirit, I had placed this individual in a mirror box for obsession. The mirrors facing out so that all other thoughts would be reflected away from him and he would only think of me and want to return to me.

Would having him in the mirror box affect how the Intranquil Spirit can effect him? Will it decrease that power as well? I plan to take him out (it is in another home 2 hours away so I need to go to it- best way to set it and forget it) since it has been about 4 months with no change from the mirror box. So I am taking him out. I know that sometimes he can also feel confined when I put him in mirror boxes or jars.

So, also just to share some of my findings from using the Lucky Mojo candle. The first time lit the candle, I did have dream of a spirit coming after me, it was dark, but in the dream I took control over it and he could not hurt me. That to me showed that the spirit was there and was testing my fortitude to insure that I was strong enough for this spellwork and to use this type of spirit.

I have done the spellwork for the past 2 months. I recognize that this type of work can take even longer than other spellwork.
I plan to do a third candle this upcoming full moon.

The last full moon I did also leave ice cold water and biscuits as a treat for the intranquil spirit. The glass burned with only light white soot.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:59 am

LaceyK,

I'm not sure what will happen with your mirror box because I've never built one that way or used one with that intention. I would undo the spell and then light the Intranquil Spirit candle.

You could also get a reading from a member of AIRR to divine the outcome of your work. They could also tell you if your work is having any effect on the target. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Jojo

Unread post by Jojo » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:40 am

So I ended up ordering a run from MISC on the IS candles
First candle was lit 2/18..by 3/8 he made contact with me; by 3/14 he was in my bed. I believe I still have about 3 candles left in this run. Is the spell now ineffective since we have had intercourse?..or will continuing the remainder of the run increase him being effected? I want him in my pocket!
Like he’s back but he’s not back so to speak.. what would be a good candle to follow up with?

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:50 pm

Hi Jojo,

From what I understand, the Intranquil Spirit will make him crazy until he decides to stay for good, so it should still have an effect if he's not really "back" yet. It should still be torturing him until he is fully back under your control.

A good follow up might be Stay With Me, which does exactly what it says:

https://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Best of luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:10 pm

i have had several intranquil spirit vigils lit since mid december, over a dozen now actually.. i still haven't heard a word from my target. the candles are burning mostly clear or with a light white haze on parts of the glass; i've already had several readings, all readings show that he is being affected by the work and he is not happy... so is there any other vigil that could be lit in conjunction to the intranquil spirit vigils for my target to contact me? thanks

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:33 pm

Hi SpellsnSuch,

If your readings are showing it's working, the best thing to do is just give it time. Reconciliation is one of the most difficult things to do, because people are stubborn, time has passed, etc, so even if it is making him crazy, he still might need time to reach out.

I'd suggest setting a time limit for yourself, too, for how long you're going to pursue this goal, and then stick to it. If you want to give it three more months, then when that time comes, if he's not back, please consider doing a Cut and Clear spell for yourself, to break that connection and give yourself some peace.

It's your call, but since the readings indicate it's working, I'd wait and see what happens.

If you'd like to work it from another angle, you could also back it up with a Return to Me candle, for a more loving approach:

https://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

Best of luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Jojo

Unread post by Jojo » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:10 pm

Perfect. 🙏🏾

Courtthall
Newly Registered

Unread post by Courtthall » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:04 am

Hey so I ordered a intranquil spirit candle and I just read about everything that goes along with it. How can I get rid of the candle? It has never been lit. Can I just throw it out?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:42 am

ourtthall --

If you have ot lit it, you certainly can dispose of it without a fuss. If yu have lit it and have it working for you, taking the spell down and sending the Intranquil Spirit away is a bit more of a job.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”