Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Pyromancer

Re: Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:40 am

I was texting an ex who I’m friends with. We talk everyday on a platonic level. He said out of the blue he’s going to make a doll to control me. He said it to be funny. I find that perplexing as my doll is a love/domination combo. Could this be a sign my doll is being worked?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:34 pm

Pyromancer,
I'm replying to your last two post in this thread:
[*]
Could this be a sign my doll is being worked?
Do you mean, "that my doll is working"? Maybe. Also that your work is not sufficiently concealed. Put some bay leaves around the place where you keep it.
I keep saying to [the dollbaby] to get rid of the pig. How should I word it. This man is so attached to this pig I can’t believe it, ... It’s my fault I should of never bought it. The pig also doesn’t want me to go near him. ... He also told me it’s the pigs house, and have respect for her.
Most animal owners view their pets as members of the family. I think this is fair. You don't get rid of family members. Change your petition from "get rid of the pig" to "It's my house too. Love me more than the pig."

And how about working on the pig too? Not just magically, but in the everyday world. Change your identity from "Pyromancer, competitor for skritches" to "Pyromancer, Source of Treats."

Believe it or not, there are pig-training videos on YouTube. Search for "training pet pigs" along with "spoiled" or "calm friendly." Do the training yourself.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

ImReady2012

Unread post by ImReady2012 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:08 am

Hello everyone,

I want to have LM make a doll baby for me for love, but i want to know about the personal concern. We don't use condoms so when I send in his sperm, wouldn't my juices be in there as well? I don't mean to be vulgar but I will be wiping myself with a handkerchief so I want to know will that be fine to use.

Thank you
I am very strong in all of my endeavors and eager to learn. Thanks Luky Mojo!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:35 pm

Hello ImReady2012,

If you are making a doll baby to represent your target, you don't want your personal concerns in there. Save the handkerchief for other work like a honey jar where you want both of your concerns in there.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”