Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Clarity Insight Focus Clear Understanding

SagittariusLover128
Re: Spells for Clarity Insight Focus Clear Understanding

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:46 pm

Question #1 — if one wanted to cut emotional ties to someone of the opposite sex would Cut and Clear be suitable?

Question #2 — if one is wanting to cut emotional ties with an ex, but possibly reconcile in the future, would Cut and Clear stand in the way of that?

These questions are basically being asked to help someone get over the hurt and pain of a break up without actually losing the person from their life entirely.
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:42 am

inquiringminds128,

Cut and clear would be used to cut the ties and move on looking for something new, with the good qualities that you loved in the ex. Black walnut bath is another traditional working to get over an ex. To cut emotional ties but be open in the future I would use separation products. It will bring an end to the relationship without all the fighting and anger that would come with break up products.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:44 am

Just to add to j82's answer, here's a link about those topics:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

ivancito_hoodoo

Unread post by ivancito_hoodoo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:59 pm

I agree with the King Solomon products.
THANK YOU:
🕯 St. Michael The Archangel, St. Jude, St. Expedite, Marie Laveau. 🕯

Casteel344

Unread post by Casteel344 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:53 am

I literally could not find the most appropriate place to make this post. Here is my dilemma. I was with my ex for over a year and a half. I found out later that throughout our relationship she was messing around with the father of her child. Due to this I left and did a cut and clear. She apologized to me and asked if we could start over. I agreed and did a freezer spell on the baby dad and any other love rivals. I still did not feel comfortable and decided to walk away. I then began using lucky swastika oil to attract new love opportunities and I have been having many options. I also began doing a bigger love working to attract the ideal person that I want. Then my ex came back to me and I started seeing her again before she abruptly decided to end things with me over the labor day weekend. This caused me to use a high john candle to attempt to get her to be more loving and submissive to me. The candle burn was not so good. I have a candle to be lit for me on behalf of Deacon millett but I selected a DUME candle to exact revenge on her for all of the things that she and the baby dad have done to me throughout the relationship. The dilemma is that I have weaved an incredibly tangled web and I am not sure how to proceed. I have done a dragons blood bath to uncross and protect myself yesterday. The new love work is still ongoing and I have to decide what work to do with Deacon Millet

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:36 am

Casteel344, that certainly sounds like a lot. Labor Day was just last weekend, and these things take time. Your “high John” candle didn’t work immediately (within a week) so you decided to kill her with Death Unto My Enemies? Oh my.

Deacon Millett is a reader with AIRR; have you asked him for a reading? Here is his page on AIRR where you can book him.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/de ... llett.html

I think you should also post a prayer request for clarity and insight for yourself over at The Crystal Silence League, if you are so inclined. http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

Do you have any of Lucky Mojo’s Clarity or King Solomon’s Wisdom products? Perhaps they can help as well.

https://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
Risen as in the phoenix.
If I must face the raven, let me be brave.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:07 am

Hello Casteel344,

It seems you are indeed all over the place with your feelings and objectives.

First things first, call off the DUME candle.

Second, decide with specificity what you want to have happen with this relationship, and whether you want it to continue. You can't wish death upon someone you are doing love work on, and your quest for clarity here shows me that you understand exactly what your dilemma is.

Do work with Clarity and King Solomon Widsom products, but I also suggest you work with Tranquility products as well. Try the bath crystals and take a long hot bath, which can help to calm you down long enough to take a breath and act more rationally vs. emotionally when planning your next move.

BCR-HOO-TRAN
Tranquility Bath Crystals
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Casteel344

Unread post by Casteel344 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:37 am

Miss Athena I am over the relationship this person has done beyond horrible things to me and I did love them through it all foolishly. Now they have sent me horrible messages and wished death and even worse on me recently. I don't care what happens to them. I wish I can reset the love work I did do so I can do the DUME

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:46 pm

Hello Casteel344,

Given what you have posted, you will need to take this matter up with Deacon Millett and his candle ministry. I'm afraid the forum is not the appropriate place for guidance on how to proceed.

I wish you good luck with whatever direction you choose.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”