Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Break Up Separation Hot Foot Questions and Answers

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: General Break Up Separation Hot Foot Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:58 pm

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

You can continue with the break up work to ensure they stay far apart. There is no downside to it.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

HappyLove

Unread post by HappyLove » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:17 pm

Hello Dears,

i am using the candle service to seperate and break-up an couple.
Can it be that the candles influence me too? Because my mood changes very fast in the last days , i like the girl, then i hate her, then feeling love, then hate, then love and so on.
That feel strange.

Stay health all :)

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:06 am

Happylove,

its interesting that you say that, i have not experienced that but something similar.. when i have done break up work on a couple and i intend to have one of the parties for myself, they ALWAYS fight with me too.. it happens nearly every time. not sure why, but i *assume* it is because the negative energy being directed at them might just make them moody and tense in general.. so now i try to keep that in mind and remember to be extra patient and loving if possible, & do sweetening work on them simultaneously to help things stay positive between us & keep the negativity where its intended to be directed. of course, its easier said than done though.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:59 pm

Hello HappyLove,

It could indeed be collateral damage, as SpellsnSuch pointed out. It could also be a mundane coincidence.

Either way, it is best for you to cleanse yourself even if you have hired a rootworker to do the work for you. Cleansing yourself with hyssop after any dark magic is important, to rid yourself of the sin of cursing another. It will keep your own energy clean and light. Read about spiritual cleansings with hyssop here:
hyssop-herb-and-hyssop-bath-questions-a ... t8525.html

Also, keep your target in a honey jar with you, so the energy of your relationship remains sweet and positive, while you're working to break him up from another person. Read about how to construct a honey jar here:
general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.

HappyLove

Unread post by HappyLove » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:56 am

Thanks for your answer.

Can i use firewall bath crystall instead of hyssop?
Because delivery time around 3 weeks or bit more to germany.

Or i take a bath with chinese wash

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:27 am

HappyLove,

Fiery Wall of Protection is not the same as hyssop. It is used for protection, not spiritual cleansing. Hyssop is traditionally used to clean after completing negative work. This is because it's mentioned in Psalms 51; "Purge me with hyssop and I shall be clean; wash me and I shall be whiter than snow." Psalm 51 and hyssop are used together to clean and ask God/Spirit for forgiveness. There really isn't a good substitute for what hyssop does.

Chinese Wash would definitely remove negative energy around you. It would be a good idea to take a bath with a few drops. I would order some hyssop to have on hand if you continue to work break up spells.
HRCC Graduate #2145

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:30 am

Good afternoon All!

I was going through the Destroying Relationships book and found a few spells to choose from. I just started a Vinegar jar to destroy all rival relationships my target has (that is the petition) recently. Is it ok to do Miss Cat's Bound, Banished and Buried spell along with it? It banishes the person from their life, so it would be a permanent breakup of whatever is going on. I have to wait to receive the Banishing Oil, so I just printed out pictures to do Conjureman Ali's cigarette spell to cause them to fight.

Is that too much even though the vinegar jar doesn't name her specifically but includes her? The other two will be targeted for her specifically. Thank you!
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:14 pm

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

Yes you could do those spells concurrently. They are working towards the same goal, so it's not too much.

Good luck.

Nikkimarie
Newly Registered

Unread post by Nikkimarie » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:16 am

Hi All,
I have a question about my love interest. We are currently friends and worked together. He had to move away for personal reason back home however he had a bad life there prior. As of now he is there with a job that he hates(not making enough money/no stability), getting involved with random women trying to trap him, family life is now bad because of that. Here is had a better life, job, more positive relationships and he has expressed wanting to come back but feels obligated to stay. Would you recommend using Hot Foot for him to leave that particular area and come back here where I live? I don't want to use incorrectly and have him away from me!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:20 am

Hello Nikkimarie,

I would not use Hot Foot on him as this could drive him away from you.

In this case, I would work a white skull candle with Influence oil, to help him change his mind about staying where he is. Depending on the circumstances holding him there (finances, etc.), you may need to supplement your work to break down those barriers.

OIL-HOO-INFL
Influence Oil
$7.50

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:40 pm

Thank you for the assurance, Miss Athena!
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

SoyiniFree

Unread post by SoyiniFree » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:48 pm

Hello All! Super long time since I’ve been on. Thanks for still being here 🙂. I’ve been trying to figure this out for myself and finally came to the one place I knew I could get good help. I’ll be brief. I’ve been involved with a man for almost ten years. He found himself in a “situation” just after I bought my house about five years ago. I told him he could live with me while he gets his situation together. The understanding was 6-12 months or so (he says he thought it was a couple of years - ha! Nonsense!). I won’t bore you with all the details, but let’s suffice it to say he’s still here and waaay too comfortable (has never pulled his weight and seems to be making this his “forever home”), and I’ve been acting it out and becoming more agitated every day. Bottom line - I don’t hate him at all and for quite a few reasons I don’t want to live with him any longer. I would like to continue our relationship AND our friendship... just not in my house. I want him out. I also want us to continue because I love helping and supporting his creative arts and music. Oh yeah, we only recently talked about his overstaying for the first time and he does agree that it’s longer than expected. I would like him to feel it’s his idea to move out and his idea to keep our relationship in tact after he does.

I’ve been most effective with powders and only so-so with candles. What do you suggest?

Thanks for your help!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:46 am

SoyiniFree,

Welcome back! It sounds like a tricky situation. I would would with Separation products. If that doesn't bring results you could try Banishing but that's a little risky and may move him beyond the realm of your friendship. Another way to work would be to find the real issue that is keeping him at your place and blessing him with the means to move on. If it's work/money, help him get a job with Steady Work. If it is lonesomeness and fear of being alone, help him find another roommate with an Attraction spell. These can be worked with the Separation for a two way affect.

Separation: https://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

SoyiniFree

Unread post by SoyiniFree » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:51 am

Thanks for the advice Terra! Yeah, I thought it was kind of tricky too. I really like the idea of working the separation and blessings at the same time. Now that you say that I realize I should have been blessing him the whole time. #Hindsight. I’ll pull together a plan and get to work. Thanks for the link too!

killnmesoftly143

Unread post by killnmesoftly143 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:51 pm

Peace, love and light to you all!! I had a request for a candle and/or even a spell that would make someone's spouse leave them for 6 months. Then return with no harm coming to my client and/or his spouse. Does anything like this exist. I can draw someone near or push them away. Never have I had someone ask me this.I'm assuming there's a little trouble in his marriage and he just needs a break. Thank you so much for your help!!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:55 pm

Hello killnmesoftly143,

I am not familiar with any specific "temporary separation" spell but you could always work one with the petition that it be for a short time only.

I have moved your post to the topic of general breakup questions, as you are posting in the topic of love spells. Separation, however temporary, is not about love.

Read through the posts here and tailor your petition accordingly.

killnmesoftly143

Unread post by killnmesoftly143 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:24 pm

thank you sooo much!!

Windexter
Newly Registered

Unread post by Windexter » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:48 am

Hello I have some questions. I purchased oils related to separating/break here a while ago...

I have been doing lemon spells letting it naturally rot but with not pics but names and DOBs, if I have it, however can i do this spell if I believe there can possibly be multiple women...

Basically I want him to not talk to any women intimately except for me... and of course not be with anyone else but me.

I've been doing it this way for years... I either put all the womens names i think he could have inapp contact with... his name on one side... opposite facing... at times I have even wrote out something like 'do not see/talk/be drawn to any other woman but me'

Can I do that!?

Then of course peppers and appropriate oils and i let it sit on my sill and let it rot.

Sidenote: I have been doing skull work this month as well as to have consistency and eventually committment from him.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:09 am

Windexter,

If you have been doing it for years and have seen results, then by all means continue. If you are looking for a different spell for break up work, please read through this thread for ideas. Start from the beginning and work your way from there. This is one of the best ways to learn a new spell and chances are many of your questions will be answered. You will find details on break up jars and how to Hot Foot other lovers. You may also want to try a freezer spell on love rivals and I will post a link that will explain a bit more about them. Working on others is only half of the issue. You may want to get a reading on the target to find out if the two of you have a future. I suggest working with a proffessional reader for this so you don't get the run around. You can find many great readers at AIRR.

Freezer Spells: https://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
AIRR: http://readersandrootworkers.org/

Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:31 pm

I'm not sure if my current partner is seeing someone behind my back or talking to others, but since it feels like he is, I'd like to do a separation spell between him and whoever he may be spending time with. Is that possible even if I'm not sure, but just in case, is it possible to cast a spell if I don't know the name of the other party?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:50 pm

Hello musclequeen378,

Since you're not sure of whether he is seeing someone else, I would get a reading. This way you can have better clarity on what you're dealing with and can plan rootwork for that specific situation. Doing work without knowing the facts feels like a potential waste of time.

You can find qualified readers here (and they can advise you on rootwork as well):
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

vibe77

Unread post by vibe77 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:28 am

Hello everyone,

I am creating a break up jar and I was wondering if all these items are okay to put in

spoiled milk
vinegar
9 needles
the couples picture
break up powder
red pepper flakes
hot sauce bottles
crushed glass from hot sauce bottles

Thoughts?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:52 pm

Hello vibe77,

Sounds fine to me but do be careful about commercial hot sauce brands, as many contain sugar. You don't want anything sweet in your jar.

And please do not post the same thing in multiple topics as it is against forum rules.

Good luck with your spell.

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:45 pm

Hi Ms Athena,

I would like to skip the reading and just take a chance and do it. I really don't have any money for a reading. Is there a spell I can do for that purpose because I still have that gut feeling. Thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:51 pm

Hello musclequeen378,

No, I'm afraid there is no spell that I can direct you towards in order to break up a relationship that may not even exist. You could try any of the break up spells on this forum and adjust your petition towards "break up John Doe and any potential partner he is currently dating" or words to that effect, but it seems foolish to me to proceed without knowing all of the facts. It's up to you.

Good luck with your spell.

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”